Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 63

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom's a great cocksucker," I said telepathically and pulled my dick out of her mouth. "Want a go on Dad."

"Maybe with your dick in my asshole, Master," Alexis answered. "If that pleasures you."

I winked at her then looked over at Mr. Maxwell. He was plugging in wires into a console. "How is it going?"

"We're getting there," he said. "It'll be hours more. There's a lot of work to do."

I nodded and was eager to ass-fuck my twin sister as she rode our dad's dick.

~ ** ~

Director Stantis watched the second hand tick toward the number twelve. The top of the hour had arrived. It was late. He was exhausted, sweaty. He had worn this suit for too long. The entire Executive Board for the Agency was disheveled, fueled by bad coffee and too-sweet donuts.

"It's time," said the Director of the FBI.

"Give the order for the drone strikes," Stantis said, glancing at the screens that showed the ten drone feeds. Eleven pyschers ended by ten hellfire missiles.

A phone was picked up. He waited. It wouldn't be long now. Just a minute or two as orders were confirmed. He drew in a deep breath. The end had arrived. The threat to the new order of the world would perish in fire. A globalist world where Director Stantis would be one of those at the top while the lower classes were reminded of their place.

The last three hundred years of playing at Democracy and overturning autocratic rule were over. It was the only way to keep the world whole. The masses could not be trusted to make decisions for themselves. They had to be controlled.

They had to be crushed beneath their boots.

Director Stantis stared at the monitors and waited.

To be continued...