Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 64

Story Info
The twins spread their naughty domination as Apotheosis near.
7.2k words
4.54
7.6k
7
0

Part 64 of the 65 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Institute of Apotheosis Research

Incestuous Mind Control Spreads 6: Submitting to the Twins' Control

Maria Talon - The Goddess Talon

I smiled as I stared at the lesbian orgy writhing in the park. It was full of women that were licking pussies, fingering twats, rimming assholes, tribbing, fucking with strap-ons, using vibrators, anal beads, and so much more.

I loved it.

I sat on my lawn chair just marveling at another day in paradise. It was late in the afternoon, the passion squealing through the air. I controlled this town. This county. My dominion spread farther and farther as my repeaters spread my wonderful news.

My two daughters were sixty-nining before me, just lost in the passion of eating pussy. My delicious Lily was lying on her back, a smile on her face as a vibrator buzzed in her pussy. I controlled its speed. It had an app that I could use on my phone, but... I was finding I could control electronics with my mind.

My powers grew and grew.

I was a Goddess. The world would tremble before me.

The air warped and a naked, young man appeared. He was maybe eighteen with dark hair and a serious look on his face. Instantly, my thoughts shot out to him. I had to mold him into what men were good for: keeping the world running and fucking bitches. Those few women who weren't worthy of my lesbian paradise.

Only my thoughts washed over him like the sea before the prow of the boat. I gasped as he smiled at me. Then his thoughts slammed into my mind. I gasped, my back arching. A thousand needles pressed into my thoughts.

"Kneel!" a voice commanded in my mind. If was half the voice that had been whispering to me for a while. Who had taught me how to make repeaters, how to manipulate electronics.

I tried to resist this voice, but he drove into my thoughts the way I did in lesser beings. I gasped as the God of Gods warped my brain. I felt him changing me. He warped me with new commands as I slipped off my chair and knelt before him.

"Kneel and suck your god's cock. You obey the Gods of Gods."

I didn't suck cocks. I didn't. I was a lesbian. But... but... The pain blazed through my mind. Agony consumed me. I quivered as darkness pressed on my thoughts. I could... suck... the God of Gods dick. I was a Goddess to the humans, and he was a God to a Goddess. I had to... submit..

The pain faded. My mouth opened wide. I slid my lips around his cock. He groaned, the first sound he made. His hand slid through my curly, black hair. I closed my eyes and suckled on him. I nursed on him. Around me, the lesbian orgy raged on as I worshiped him.

I hadn't suckled a dick in such a long time. Not since I was his age. Now I was working my lips up and down his cock with such enthusiasm. I had to pleasure him. I had to give him my all. I obeyed the God of Gods.

The only man I would ever blow.

No, he was no man. He was beyond men. Beyond me.

My pussy grew hotter and hotter. I became so wet as I suckled on his cock. I moaned around him, working my mouth up and down his cock. My hands gripped his hips, holding to him as I worked my lips down his shaft then suckled back up him.

He groaned, his cock throbbing into my mouth. The salty flavor of his precum spilled over my tongue. I swirled around him, my boobs rising and falling. I nursed on him with everything that I had. My cheeks hollowed.

"That's it," he spoke in my mind. He was beyond words. "Just like that. Mmm, such a good Goddess. Just worship my cock. You want my cum."

I wanted his cum so much.

I suckled hard, making such obscene sounds. I slurped on him, working my mouth up and down his dick. My tongue danced around the crown of his cock. The salty flavor of his precum suffused my entire mouth.

My boobs jiggled as I worked my mouth up and down him. I suckled on him with passion. I slid my mouth down his dick and worked back up him. He groaned as I did that. His hand slid through my hair.

I stared up at him as I loved his cock. I nursed on him with such passion. He was a thrill to love. I suckled on him with all my might. He groaned, his face twisting with passion. My tongue swirled around the crown of his dick.

"You're getting close," he whispered in my thoughts, his smile growing with triumph. "Just keep sucking, Maria. Yes, yes, you shall rule your part of the world for me. You shall spread your word and mind. We shall change this world. Enlighten it!"

I groaned around him, suckling with all my might.

"I just need your obedience." He gripped the sides of my head and slammed his cock to the back of my mouth. "Yes!"

His cum erupted.

Salty jizz flooded my mouth. I groaned at how delicious the God of Gods' cum tasted. I gulped it down. I swallowed every drop of his jizz. The spunk flowed down my throat to warm my belly. I quivered, worshiping him.

His handsome face twisted with pleasure. I shuddered. His will was mine. I gulped down every drop of cum that erupted from his cock. Every last spurt of his jizz. He groaned aloud as I nursed on him. It was such a succulent treat.

I loved him.

Then the air warped and I had nothing in my mouth. He was gone.

"I'll spread your word and mine!" I breathed as I fell back on the grass, the taste of his salty cum filling my mouth.

~ ** ~

Michael Horne - The God Ares

Seeing my harem writhing together was always a beautiful sight. My daughters. Their friends. My slut-wife and my new wife. All of them just having such a wild time. Sometimes, I just admired it. The world was changing. I was changing it.

The air warped and a young appeared before me. She had dark hair that spilled down her shoulders, her small breasts rising and falling. She smiled at me. My dick throbbed. She was perfect for my harem.

"Kneel and suck my dick," I commanded, my thoughts spilling out and crashed into solid rock.

"Kneel and lick your Goddess's cunt!" she sent into my thoughts. I gasped as they crushed my brain like a vice. "You obey the Gods of Gods."

The Goddess of Gods pressed her thoughts hard into mind. I screamed and clutched my head. Stars danced across my vision. I didn't listen to women. They obeyed me. They served me. Worshiped me. I was a God, but this...

This glorious creature was a GODDESS. She transcended even me. I groaned, my mind breaking beneath her commands. She was half of the voice I had been hearing. The Goddess of the Gods. I had followed her guidance so far. Now...

I knelt before her and buried my face into her hairless cunt. Her sweet cream coated my tongue. She smiled down at me, her hand grabbing the back of my head. This wasn't like when I ate out one of my daughters like Kitty or Rosie or Lily or Crystal. This wasn't me enjoying the pussies I owned.

I worshiped this cunt.

I proved my obeisance by feasting on this pussy.

I slid my tongue through the Goddess's folds. I lapped at her while soft sighs of delight spilled from her voice. Her small tits had a slight quiver to them as she shuddered. My tongue thrust into her pussy. I swirled around in her depths.

She sighed aloud as she spoke in my mind, "That's it. Mmm, you are a god, but I am more. You are merely a stepping stone to OUR apotheosis. Enjoy your territory. Your little games. Put the world under the domination of the Gods of Gods. Change it."

"Yes!" I moaned into her cunt.

I thrust my tongue deep into her sweet depths. I swirled about in her. I stirred her up. She groaned and ground her snatch on my lips. She smeared her hot flesh against my tongue. My cock ached so much. I wanted to fuck her, but she hadn't given me that command.

I fluttered my tongue around in her, wanting to please her. My hands grabbed her butt-cheeks. I pulled her to my face as she undulated her hips. She ground her snatch on my mouth. Her clit rubbed on my lips.

"Oh, yes, that's so good," she whispered in my mind. "Just flick that tongue through my cunt. Yes, yes, like that. Make me cum!"

"I will, Goddess," I groaned and flicked my tongue through her folds. I licked at her clit. I stroked her bud. "You'll explode!"

I suckled on her clit. I nursed on her with passion. She trembled as I feasted on her bud. I suckled on her. She groaned, holding me to her cunt. She smiled down at me as I devoured her. I feasted on her as she trembled.

Her boobs jiggled. Quivered. Her moans echoed through the large room, mixing with the lesbian passion of my harem. I suckled on her clit. I nursed on her bud. She gasped as I did that. Her head threw back.

Her pussy cream gushed out of her cunt.

A wild flood. I groaned, drowning in her passion. I drank down her juices. I savored her passion spilling out of her. I loved the taste of her. My tongue swept through her folds, licking up her pussy juices. The Goddess of Gods squealed with delight.

My cock ached so badly. I made this radiant being cum. Her hand slid through my hair. She gripped the back of my head and held me to her cunt. She drowned me in her sweet passion. I loved every moment of drinking her delicious juices. I swallowed them all. They spilled over my lips. Ran over my chin.

She quivered, gasping aloud as her dark hair danced. She quivered one more time. My tongue flicked through her folds, gathering all her sweet juices I could. She smiled down at me knowing she had dominated me.

I was her slave.

I served the Gods of Gods.

She vanished.

~ ** ~

Sirvard Vahan - The Goddess Cancer

I loved whipping my pig of a husband. He knelt before me, his ass blazing red. Purple bruises spotted here and there. I drew back my flogger and swung. It cracked into the pig's ass. He wasn't even worthy of a name any longer.

All throughout the mosque, a hundred women whipped a hundred husbands. It was a beautiful sight. They were all superior to men. All better than them. Men had to serve women. They were the sex that had to be controlled. The inferior sex.

The dark-haired youth appeared beside me. I gasped at his appearance, standing so straight, looking me in the eyes, his cock so hard. He looked so insolent. Like he thought I should be kneeling before him.

I swung my flail at him, snarling, "Worthless male! On your belly!"

"Freeze!"

The voice slammed into my mind so hard, pain exploded through my temple. My entire body froze. I screamed through clenched teeth. The flail's tails swished through the air and missed the newcomer's cheeks by inches.

"Kneel and beg for your God's cock to fuck your ass," burned through my mind. The words wear a brand, searing my thoughts. Twisting them. "You obey the Gods of Gods."

I gasped as I could move again. I trembled as the force of his will pressed down on me. This God was above even a woman. Even a Goddess like me. I shuddered, my round breasts jiggling. My knees bent beneath the pressure of his command.

I submitted.

The pain vanished as my thoughts realigned to his will. I fell to my knees and turned around. I presented my rump to him as I moaned, "Please, fuck my ass! Please, please, fuck my ass so hard!"

The words felt so right to say. I was kneeling like a man, but only to this God. I served this God. The God of Gods and the Gods of Gods. That would be the female voice I'd heard. Who had guided me through spreading my influence.

"Spreading our influence," the voice said. "Mine and my Goddess's. We let you have your own personality, but all you control give us power. Drive our apotheosis."

I whimpered and nodded as he dropped to the floor behind me. The sounds of whipping continued throughout the mosque as he pushed his cock into my butt-crack. He slid it down and down until he found my asshole.

I took cocks in me. I ordered men to fuck me, but now... Now I was the God's slave, and it felt so right. I shuddered as he pushed his dick against my anal ring, proving that I was his. I moaned in delight as he thrust.

"My God!" I moaned as the thick tip of his shaft pushed against my asshole.

I whimpered as the heat burned through my sphincter. I shuddered as the pleasure melted down to my pussy as my anal ring widened and widened. I groaned as that thick shaft widened me more and more until...

He popped into me.

I groaned as his cock sank into my bowels. My anal sheath gripped his shaft as he penetrated deeper and deeper into my bowels. He sank to the hilt in me. I loved that feeling so much. I savored his huge dick sliding deeper into my asshole. The pleasure sank to my cunt.

My pussy drank in the wonderful heat as he drew back his dick. I squeezed about him. I held him tight as he gripped my hips. I massaged him with my bowels, pleasing him the way a Goddess should. He slammed back into me.

"Yes!" I moaned, my boobs swaying beneath me.

"That's it," he groaned. "You're a little Goddess-slut for me!"

"Yes!" I squealed. "For you! I am! Yes, yes, yes!"

He pumped away at my asshole. He fucked me hard with his cock. His nuts slapped into my taint. I loved him fucking me hard like that. I savored him plowing into my bowels with such force. He rammed into me again and again.

He fucked me so hard. I loved his dick thrusting to the hilt in me. I reveled in that mighty cock fucking me hard and fast. He thrust into my anal sheath with such force. I gripped him. I held him as he hammered my bowels.

He drove me wild with his dick. He fucked me with such force. He plowed to the hilt in me again and again. I reveled in the heat. I savored the pleasure of this moment. The rapture of his hard cock burying into me.

"My God!" I moaned. "Yes, yes, use my asshole!"

"Such a tight asshole, slut!"

"For you!" I moaned, clenching down on him. My orgasm built and built, the heat from my asshole burning through to my pussy. "Please, please, keep fucking me!"

He slid his hands up my sides and found my breasts. He gripped them as he fucked me with such force. He slammed his cock into me. I whimpered, building and building toward that explosive climax. He hammered me so hard.

I loved it. He squeezed my boobs as my pussy burned. The heat swept through me. I loved that so much. It was an incredible delight to enjoy. It was just a thrill to have all this wonderful delight. I shuddered as that massive cock filled my asshole.

I threw back my head. "My God of Gods! Yes!"

I climaxed.

My bowels spasmed around his thrusting cock. He buried his big dick into my anal sheath. I loved that thick shaft filling me up. I groaned, my asshole writhing around him. He buried to the hilt in my bowels, his hands squeezing my tits.

"Yes!" he growled in my mind as he moaned aloud.

His cock erupted.

The Gods wonderful cum flooded my bowels. My anal sheath writhed around him as I worshiped him. The only man I would ever submit to. I shuddered, the ecstasy washing through me. Stars danced before my eyes as I groaned, savoring all that wonderful spunk flooding me.

He grunted with each eruption. His hands kneaded my tits as he pumped blast after blast of jizz into me. I groaned, my pussy cream spilling down my thighs as the rapture swept through me. I quivered through all this bliss.

"Oh, my God!" I moaned, loving this dick spurting into me. He filled me to the brim with all his spunk. "Yes!"

I shuddered there, my asshole writhing around him. He grunted, his hands squeezing me, then he was gone. I gasped, my bowels suddenly empty of his dick. Just his cum. I quivered and knew that I was spreading his will with mine.

~ ** ~

Willis Chevrolet - The God Capricorn

I smiled as another cheating wife was turned into a slut. She was chained on her husband's yard as the neighborhood men lined up to fuck her. Those sluts were the worst. I was glad I had a good woman and a great daughter.

The air warped and a dark-haired girl appeared before me. I blinked in shock at the sight of her. Dark hair fell down her back. Her eyes were serious and sensual. They made her seem older than her eighteen years.

I focused my thoughts to imprint my command on her, only to falter. I wasn't touching her. Her mind felt solid, like it was made of diamond, instead of moldable like everyone else's. I shuddered, confused. Her eyes bored into mine.

Her will slammed into my brain. I gasped as darkness washed across my vision. Stars burst as I gripped my temples against the crushing pressure. I felt like a submarine who'd dived too deep into the ocean. My brain had to give.

"Fuck!" I gasped as her thoughts resounded through my mind.

"Lie down so your Goddess can ride your cock. You obey the Gods of Gods."

I dropped to my knees, gripping my head. I groaned and stared at her. I fell back onto the grass. The slut-wife moaned in the background as I ended up on my back. The Goddess of Gods stepped over me. She stared down at me, smiling.

"I'm yours," I breathed. "I obey."

"I know," she said. "The halo was designed that way. You exist to give us power. Our long work is almost complete."

She dropped to her knees and pressed her shaved cunt against my dick. I shuddered as she rubbed up and down me. I groaned at the feel of her wet cunt. She planted her hands on my chest, her fingernails raking through my skin.

She found the tip of my cock and pressed her pussy lips against it. I groaned as the Goddess swallowed my dick. Her divine pussy devoured inch after inch of my cock. I groaned as she swallowed more and more of it.

"Yes," I groaned as she sank down me. I shuddered, my face twisting with the ecstasy of this moment. "Oh, yes!"

She smiled down at me as her pussy pushed down my dick. She swallowed every inch of my cock. Just devoured my dick. I shuddered as she bottomed out on me. My dick throbbed in her cunt. I loved the feel of her pussy around my shaft.

The Goddess squeezed around my dick. She massaged me with that sweet pussy of hers. I loved every second of her twat around me. She gripped me as she worked her twat up my dick and slid back down me. I groaned as she devoured every inch of my shaft.

"Yes!" I gasped as she worked her twat up and down me. "My Goddess!"

"Mmm, yes, yes, you have such a wonderful cock. The women you fuck are fortunate. Enjoy the gifts we have given you. Spread our will. It's almost time for the world to be ours. You shall have your own kingdom where your commands reign."

"Thank you!" I groaned as she worked her pussy up and down my dick.

She squeezed my cunt around my cock. She worked her twat up and down me. I loved how she gripped me. How she held me. I loved it. This was an incredible rush to have her working up and down my shaft. She suckled at me with her delicious snatch.

I loved how she held me. How she massaged me. The pleasure washed through me as her fingernails scratched at my chest. She gripped me with her cunt. Her pussy massaged my dick. Her fingernails scratched at my chest.

"Just like that," I groaned. "Damn, that's so good. Just like that. Work that pussy up and down my dick. That's amazing!"

"It is," she whimpered, her hips rotating from side to side. I savored the way she rode me. She worked her cunt up and down my dick. She gripped me with such force. This was a wild thrill. I loved that so much. "Oh, it is!"

She plunged her cunt down my dick. She held me tight as she slid back up me. I loved how she massaged me. Her pussy gripped my cock as she worked up and down me. Pleasure swept through me as the heat built and built in my nuts.

The pressure grew in them as the Goddess worked that hot cunt up and down my dick. She held me with that juicy snatch. She massaged me. I groaned, rising toward that big burst of delight. I groaned, my back arching.

"Shit," I groaned. "My Goddess!"

"Yes, yes, I need that connection with you," she thought in my mind. "I need to orgasm on you! Make me cum."

12