Institute of Apotheosis Research Ch. 64

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, my Goddess!" I moaned, gripping her hips.

She worked her cunt up and down me. She plunged her twat down my dick and slid back up me. I shuddered, the heat swelling in my nuts. This was an incredible moment. My dick twitched in her snatch. The need to cum rose and rose in me.

I groaned, wanting to just spill everything that I had into her snatch. I would give her all my seed. My balls ached as she worked that amazing twat up and down my cock. Her snatch massaged me. She held me tight with that delicious flesh.

I groaned as she plunged down me again and again. She took every inch of my dick with her hot twat. Her small boobs quivered. Her face twisted in delight. She moaned aloud, wordless sounds of pleasure.

"Make me cum!" she groaned through my mind. "Yes, yes, that cock! I want to cum on that cock!"

"Keep riding me, and you will, my Goddess!" I groaned and slid my hands up her body.

I found her small breasts. I pinched her nipples. I loved the feel of them between my digits. I twisted them. Her pussy clamped down on my dick as she squealed. She plunged her snatch down my shaft, grinding her clit into my pubic bone.

"Yes!" she cried in my mind.

Her pussy went wild around my dick. She spasmed, suckling at me with her hot sheath. She convulsed around me, the pressure in my nuts hitting that bursting point. I twisted her nipples hard as I growled out my ecstasy.

"Fuck, yes, my Goddess!" I roared.

My cum flooded her snatch. I pumped blast after blast of jizz into her twat. It was an incredible rush to have all that passion rushing through me. I groaned at how delicious it felt. The ecstasy blazed through me. I groaned through all this passion.

It was an exciting delight. I shuddered, erupting again and again into her cunt. I pumped her pussy full of jizz. Her divine cunt rippled around me. She held me tight as she spasmed on me. Her hair danced.

I erupted a final time into her cunt. She quivered and--

Vanished.

My wet cock slapped into my stomach. I shuddered there, feeling it twitching. I loved this so much. My heart pounded in my chest. It was such a rush. I felt so good about this. I would spread the Gods of Gods message.

~ ** ~

Chae-Won "Cherry" Kang - The Goddess Virgo

I was so ready for another exciting club meeting. I was eager to make love to mothers while guys fuck my mom. Henry was eager for it, too. It was such a hot thing treating mothers as sluts to be passed around from boy to boy.

"Shall we?" I asked Henry, a slender God with messy, black hair. He didn't need his glasses any longer. We were evolving.

"Yes," he said.

"Yes, we shall," the voice said in my mind. Both male and female.

Then two figures appeared. Twins. A brother and a sister with dark-brown hair, the girls falling long, the guy's short. They stared at us. Instinctively, I sent out my will to wash over them only to slam into a brick wall.

Then the young man stared at me. Pain exploded in my mind. My boyfriend cried out beside me. I collapsed to my knees, holding my head. Stars washed across my vision as a thousand drill bits drove into my brain and...

Scrambled my thoughts into something new.

"Kneel on the ground and beg the God to fuck your pussy. You obey the Gods of Gods."

I knelt, not caring about anything else but having the God fuck my pussy. Right beside my boyfriend, the God I was joined to, I begged like a wanton whore for a different cock. "Fuck my pussy, God of Gods! Fuck my cunt right now!"

"Gladly," he said in my mind.

He dropped to his knees. His cock slapped into my rump. He slid his dick down and down. Another man was about to fuck me. Another God. A superior God. I quivered as the God of Gods found the entrance to my juicy cunt.

He thrust into me.

I moaned in wanton delight as that cock buried into my snatch. My boyfriend groaned in the background, but all I cared about was that big dick in my pussy. I squeezed down on that cock as the God of Gods gripped my hips.

He fucked me hard.

The God fucked my pussy with passion. He pounded my cunt, churning me up. I whimpered, my hips undulating from side to side. I loved how he pumped away at me. He thrust his cock to the hilt in my snatch. He fucked me hard.

Fast.

He buried his dick to the hilt in my cunt. I loved him doing that. I savored that thick shaft fucking into my pussy. My cunt gripped him. I held him tight as he fucked me hard and fast. He thrust into me with all that force.

I loved the feel of him plowing into me. He fucked me with force. He thrust his dick into me. Balls slapped into my shaved twat. My clit burst with sparks. I loved it. My orgasm swelled in me as this mighty dick fucked me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I whimpered, quivering as I knelt on the carpet in Henry's bedroom. The meeting would be starting, but I didn't care.

"That's right, Cherry," the God of Gods said. "You'll always remember my dick!"

"Always!" I breathed, my cunt gripping him.

He slammed his dick to the hilt in me. He buried into me with such force. I loved what he did to me. How he fucked me. It was perfect. I shuddered, my twat melting around him. Juices spilled down my thighs as he churned up my cunt.

My pussy gripped him, the friction growing more and more intense as he fucked me hard. He buried that wonderful cock into me. I groaned, swelling toward my orgasm. I would have a mighty one. Just a big burst of cum.

"Oh, my God," I groaned. "Please, don't stop!"

"Let me feel that pussy convulsing around me, Chae-Won," the God spoke in my mind. "Let that slutty cunt go wild. Don't hold back!"

"Never!" I gasped.

He slammed his cock to the hilt in my cunt. He buried his dick deep and hard into my snatch. It was an incredible rush. My orgasm built as he drew back. I whimpered, gripping him tight with my juicy snatch. He plowed into me.

I erupted.

"Yes!" I squealed.

The pleasure swept through me. I groaned, savoring the rapture gushing out of my cunt. I loved it. My twat rippled around him. I suckled at him, eager for his jizz to flood into me. I wanted all his cum to spurt over and over into my pussy.

"Cum in me, my God!" I gasped, pussy cream gushing out around his dick and spilling down my thighs. "Please!"

He drew back his cock, my twat rippling around him. He slammed back into me. "My slutty Goddess! Yes!"

His cum pumped into me. He fired blast after blast of cum into my pussy. I groaned, savoring that delight. Waves of ecstasy rushed through me. My twat rippled around the God of Gods' dick. I nursed at him with all that I had.

My boobs swayed beneath me as he pumped blast after blast of cum into my pussy. Stars danced before my eyes as my cunt worshiped his erupting cock. I milked him. I worked out every drop of jizz that he had.

I loved every moment of this dick spurting into me. It was a fantastic rush. I groaned through all this pleasure as he emptied all his cum into me. I quivered in delight, my boyfriend and the Goddess moaning in the background.

"Yes!" I groaned as a final spurt of cum shot into me.

Then he was gone.

~ ** ~

Henry Archer - The God Sagittarius

"Lie on your back so the Goddess can ride your cock with her asshole," slammed into my mind. As Cherry collapsed to her knees, I staggered. "You obey the Gods of Gods."

"F... uck..." I managed to gasp out before I stumbled back and fell on my bed.

Pain crushed my skull like an empty soda can beneath a boot. My thoughts rebelled for one more second until... Peace fell on me. Calm. The Goddess of Gods crawled over me, her dark hair falling around her. She was so gorgeous. Even more beautiful than Cherry. I had to worship this Goddess. I had to pleasure her.

Cherry moaned something in the background. Her passion didn't matter right now as the Goddess grabbed my cock. She raised it up to her pussy. She smeared the tip through her juicy folds before pushing me back to her asshole.

"My cock will love you, Goddess," I breathed.

"I know," she purred. "You and Chae-Won have served well. You will continue to be rewarded. You will have your domain, but remember who is above you."

"The Gods of Gods," I breathed. "You and him."

She pressed her asshole against my cock, her back arching and little breasts thrusting out. I shuddered as she swallowed the tip of my cock. I groaned, this ache swelling through me. My heart pounded in my chest as she pushed and pushed down my cock.

I groaned as she took more and more of me. She sank that wonderful asshole down my dick. I shuddered, savoring the feel of her swallowing my shaft. It was such a perfect moment. I groaned, my face twisting in delight.

"Yes!" I breathed. "Oh, god, yes!"

She squeezed her anal sheath around my dick. She rose up me. She massaged me with her heavenly bowels. I groaned, reveling in the delight of the Goddess's anal sheath. She plunged her asshole up and down my cock.

Her pussy dripped juices. The sweet aroma filled my nose. I stared at her cunt as she slammed her asshole down my dick. She took every inch of me. I shuddered, my balls tightening beneath the wonderful stimulation.

"Fuck," I breathed. "You're gorgeous."

"I am," she said, smiling at me. She groaned wordless delight. "Your cock is going to make me cum so hard!"

"Good," I groaned, my dick throbbing in her anal sheath. She massaged me with her tight flesh.

I rubbed at her pussy. I stroked my fingers up and down her cunt, massaging her. I wanted to make her cum. I wanted her to gasp out in delight. She would have such a mighty orgasm. I craved it. I wanted her to explode in rapture.

She plunged her asshole down my dick. She took me to the hilt with her hot bowels. I loved every second of it. I rubbed at her clit, her anal sheath clamping down on me. Her moans sang through my bedroom, the bed creaking as she rode me.

"Yes," I groaned as she slammed her asshole down my cock. "Damn, that's good. That's really good."

"Your cock is wonderful," the Goddess spoke in my mind. "Yes, it is. You're going to make me cum and forge a connection between us."

"Yes!" I groaned. "Cum on my dick! Please, please, my Goddess!"

She smiled as I rubbed harder at her clit. I massaged her bud as she worked her bowels up and down my cock. Her butt-cheeks slapped into my chest. I groaned as she did that. It felt incredible to have her riding me like that. Just fantastic.

The pressure in my nuts swelled toward the bursting point. I loved the Goddess's bowels riding me. She gripped me as she brought me closer and closer to cumming. Closer and closer to bursting. I wanted to just flood her with my spunk.

"Fuck," I groaned as her anal sheath gripped me. "Shit, that's good."

She moaned as she rammed down me. My fingers danced over her clit. She tossed her head as she slid back up my cock. She gripped my shaft with her velvety sheath. She gripped me tight as she plunged down me again.

Her anal sheath went wild.

"Yes!" she groaned in my mind.

Her bowels spasmed around my cock as her asshole writhed around my dick. She suckled at me as her pussy juices gushed from her cunt and splashed on my stomach. I groaned as she nursed at me. The pleasure rose and rose in me. This heat swept through my body. I groaned and erupted.

I fired blast after blast of cum into her anal sheath. I hosed her down. I shuddered, the pleasure rushing through my body. I spurted again and again. I growled out in delight. The ecstasy slammed through my mind.

"Fuck!" I groaned as I flooded her bowels.

She trembled on me, milking my cock. Her whimpers filled the air. I shuddered as I savored this ecstasy sweeping through me. It was fantastic. I shuddered, my back arching as the bliss soaked my mind. It was a fantastic rush to experience.

I felt so amazing.

My heart pounded in my chest. I savored this pleasure. I reveled in this delight. My back arched as the bliss burned so hot across my mind. A big smile spread on my lips as she worked out the last of my cum. She--

Vanished.

"Goddess," I breathed.

"I know," Cherry panted. "Oh, wow, that was amazing. We have to help them. We have to serve them."

"Yes, we do," I groaned as I sat up. "It'll happen. Late tonight. I can feel it. Something is building. Something that will change the world." I glanced up. "It's over us right now. Can you feel it. Whispering. Talking. Communicating."

"Yes," she breathed.

~ ** ~

Serafina Pesce - The Goddess Pisces

I shuddered on my back in the middle of the park. The orgy I had started still raged as I smiled in delight. The God of Gods stared down at me as he fired the last of his cum into my pussy. One last blast of his jizz.

"I'm ready for the change," I groaned.

The God of Gods vanished. His jizz leaked out of my pussy and dribbled down to the crack of my ass. I shuddered, staring up at the sky. I couldn't see it, but I could feel it there watching me. I smiled as I sat up.

I would get to spread my commands of free love even farther.

~ ** ~

Troy Bullock - The God Taurus

I erupted the last blast of cum into the Goddess's pussy. She quivered on me, her cunt rippling and writhing around my dick. I shuddered as she arched her back. I had given her all the cum that I had in my nuts.

She vanished.

"Troy," Mom groaned. The woman I loved moved to the bed. I sat up and pulled her to me. "Oh, Troy, that woman... She..."

"Is our Goddess of Gods," I groaned. "The two who sit above the twelve. Ophiuchus."

"What?" she asked, concern in her eyes.

"Things are going to be amazing, Mom. Just amazing." I kissed her. I thrust my tongue into her mouth. In my territory, sons would love their mothers. It would be a perfect society. And my territory would spread. The world would be split in twelfths. Divided. And above us all would be the Gods of Gods. The world would change.

Enlightenment was at hand.

~ ** ~

Bess Atwater - The Goddess Aquarius

The God of Gods spurted blast after blast of cum into my asshole.

I moaned into my ball gag, my hands bound behind my back. My Master and Mistress, my daddy and mommy, watched on in awe as the God pumped the last of his cum into my bowels. I moaned in delight, savoring his passion in me.

He vanished. Off to do more important work while I quivered here, just feeling so good right now. Things would change. My message of domination and submission would spread in my territory. I would enlighten so many.

I would be the perfect example of what a daughter should be. I was so glad that the God of Gods approved of my vision for my territory.

~ ** ~

Randy Lyon - The God Leo

Sweet pussy cream gushed from the Goddess of Gods' cunt.

She moaned wordlessly, her tits quivering above me. My sisters watched on, especially the one I loved the most. My sister-bride Allison. I tongued the Goddess's pussy, the only woman I would submit to. I had to submit to her.

She was stronger than me. She had rewritten my brain. She mind-controlled me. A God. But that was okay, because I would have everything I craved. I would rule my territory with my sister-bride at my side. I would live forever.

And so would she.

I knew so many grand secrets now.

~ ** ~

Margaret Justice - The Goddess Libra

My sons watched on as I swallowed all that yummy cum. I gulped it down. The God smiled down at me. I knew his mother had done the same for him. I could see her. Alexis. A good Goddess who had birthed the Gods of Gods.

I loved the salty flavor of the cum flooding my mouth. I nursed down every drop of cum that I could. I quivered through all this passion. I swallowed every bit of it. I loved the flavor of his cum. My twat clenched.

He spurted one more time and vanished.

I was connected to the God. I could feel that. It was almost time. Apotheosis was at hand. Why I had been given the halo. Why the Institute existed. I was so blessed to have been chosen to be one of the twelve to rule this world.

To change it. Mold it. I glanced at my sons. They watched on with the hard dicks that I had to love. My boys were so special. I was glad they would be with me. Their girlfriends quivered, too. It was important that sons have girlfriends.

But to never forget their mothers. To always love them.

"We have hours before its time," I moaned. "Mmm, boys, who wants my pussy and who wants my asshole? Mommy needs her good boys' cocks in her!"

Davie and Ryan glanced at each other with such big grins. They would figure it out. They knew how to share. I was so proud of them. And other mothers had that same joy, like my friend, Jennifer. She had her two hunky sons and her husband.

Well, I would have my husband again. He grew in my belly. His soul would be reincarnated. Just like the Gods of Gods souls had been reincarnated. They whispered to me how to do it. Wasn't that special of them.

I would be the mother to the man I loved. What a perfect world we would have.

~ ** ~

Director Stantis stared in confusion. The time had come. The order had been given. Yet the drone strikes were not happening.

"What is going on?" he demanded. "Why aren't the missiles firing?"

"I don't know," said the head of the DIA, the Defense Intelligence Agency. "The technicians at Nellis are not answering any longer. They've gone silent."

"What?" demanded Stantis.

"Oh, no," said the director of the NSA. "I've gotten a fix on some of the missing Apotheosis Institute employees. Their cell phones were just pinged at... Nellis."

"What?" Director Stantis's heard nearly leaped. The leader of the Agency, the shadowy government that ran the US by controlling the very bureaucracy that had built up over a hundred years, swallowed. Fear squeezed him. "They're not..."

"They're inside the drone command," said the director of the NSA. His face paled.

"We're fucked," groaned the director of the Justice Department.

"How?" the director of the FBI demanded. "How could they be there?"

"They have mind-controlling powers," hissed the shrill head of the FDA. "Of course they could get in. How did they know about the drones."

The air rippled and two naked figures appeared, a boy and a girl of eighteen. They held hands, such triumphant smiles on their lips. Pain exploded through Director Stantis's head. He screamed and collapsed to the ground as a new will crushed his mind.

"Apotheosis is here," a male and female voice whispered in his head. "Rejoice! Rejoice because enlightenment is upon us!"

"REJOICE!"

Director Stantis lifted his head high, tears spilling down his cheeks, and cried out in rapturous celebration. He rejoiced that Apotheosis was at hand. He didn't understand, but that crushing will about his mind didn't give him a choice in it.

He and the rest of the Agency's Board of Directors cried out in rapture. In worship to the Gods of Gods. They could feel it happening. Around the country the pyschers resonated with these two figures here.

Light glowed from both of them. From Adam and from Eve.

To be concluded...

12