Institutional Review Board Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bit Sammy's ear and whispered into it, "My toilet." Sammy gasped and her arms flailed beneath the covers. "You enjoy the long term training, don't you?"

"Yes, Doctor," Sammy hissed out.

"Are you looking forward to being trapped, little one?"

"Yes, Doctor," she whined with a barely contained voice.

"After we do this again, should I put you in the old location or this new one?"

Sammy had no hesitation. "Please, the new one, Doctor. Please put your slave in the new one again."

"Maybe we can change it up a bit? What do you think about being adventurous?"

"Yes, Doctor, whatever you wish, please." Sammy wasn't sure if she was begging for the torture or for the orgasm that was close but still too far away.

"How about next time I use cement to seal you in forever?"

Annette's hand was crushed by Sammy's thighs as her body twisted about. Her scream echoed around the lab before she finally fell into a heavy panting. When she relaxed, Annette pulled her hand free and brought it up to Sammy's face. "Clean your mess from my fingers." Sammy took each in turn, sucking on her own juices, scrubbing them with her tongue. When she had finished, she used her own hand to move it so she could lick Annette's palm, ending with a light kiss.

Before finally falling asleep, Sammy whispered as Annette hugged her tight. "I want nothing more than to be trained as you see fit, and want to be punished until I perform correctly. I am your sex toy, your toilet, and your subservient bitch. I cannot wait for more long term training."

12