Instructional Video

Story Info
A video on tea time with unexpected effects.
2.2k words
4.12
11.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An idea I've had for a while, now finally written. This is the start of a series as far as the concept is concerned. I don't know when the next one will be as I am considering what the next one should cover. Just as a reminder I welcome suggestions, but I don't do pregnancy or impregnation as these topics don't interest me.

Isabelle was a fairly average woman in her mid-twenties with close cut blond hair. The image was originally intended to compensate for her name being so girly, but since college she had come to like the look and so kept it. A strict regimen of diet and exercise insured that her figure was just as trim as when she had adopted the hairstyle in high school.

There was a knock at her apartment door and she eagerly crossed the living room to it. As expected the opened door revealed her best friend Maria. Many would probably not have guessed they were friends. Maria was barely five foot to Isabelle's five eight, with long dark hair. Maria was also nowhere near as obsessed with her figure as Isabelle was. She was in decent shape, she had curves that the boys certainly didn't complain about. They briefly embraced and closed the door. Isabelle led the way to the kitchen.

"Izzy, are you sure about this? I mean taking tea seems a little silly." Isabelle shrugged as they gathered up everything and returned to the living room.

"Come on, let's just try it once. I've got an instructional video and everything." Maria sighed.

"Okay, okay, I'm feeling bored anyway. I guess it could be fun." Isabelle smiled and the two began moving things to the living room. It took two trips each in order for everything to be set up in the living room. Once they were seated Isabelle spoke.

"Okay, I'll start the video." The video began with a short burst of music that seemed to go through them, despite its short duration. Then a cultured British voice began speaking in accompaniment to the visuals to show examples of people taking tea.

"Hello, welcome to the Proper Ladies Guide to taking tea." Maria rolled her eyes at this, but Isabelle's focus was solely on the video. "To begin with the host will pour the tea, guests first and the tea pot must be left with the spout pointing to them." Isabelle poured tea into Maria's cup and then her own.

"Excellent, now turn to thank your hostess and compliment a feature." Maria looked blankly at Isabelle for a moment before speaking.

"Thank you, Izzy your hair looks very nice today. Sexy." They both blinked in surprise, but the woman on the video continued drawing their attention.

"I'm sure it was a safe compliment, but we'll work on it. Now remember at all times to keep your napkins to the left of your plates, folded edge to the left, open edge to the right and never leave your napkin on a chair. Hostess, why don't you softly stroke your guest's leg?" Isabelle rubbed Maria's leg for a moment. Maria looked up, but Isabelle's attention was entirely on the TV. The video continued.

"Now ladies to the tea itself. Carefully spoon in the sugar, a refined lady should not take more than two spoonfuls. Once the sugar is in the tea, do not stir it. Place the spoon at twelve and fold the tea back and forth to the six position." The two of them followed the instructions carefully, although both had the sense that something was off, but they weren't sure what.

"Lovely, now ladies, take a sip. Remember, never slurp your tea and look directly into the cup while drinking." They both raised the cups to their lips and took a small sip, careful not to slurp. "And above all raise those pinkies while drinking girls." They did so, but it was a little awkward to do so. After a sip they lowered the cups.

"Now ladies make sure those spoons are left on the saucers to the right of the cups. It's important to maintain eye contact when you give her a taste." The two stared blankly at one another and Maria spoke.

"What's that?" However before either could process the video continued.

"Time for a kiss ladies, she's definitely sweeter than the tea." All other thoughts disappeared as the two leaned forward, lips slightly parted. Their lips met and in moments their tongues met to move back and forth between their mouths. They moaned softly and broke the kiss to gather themselves.

"She was sweeter than the tea, right? So, now that we've tried the tea, it's time for the food. First the food should be eaten in the proper order, sandwiches, scones and then the sweets. But before you start on the sandwiches, shirts off and since you don't need those bras, lose them as well." Maria blinked and turned to Isabelle.

"Hey, Izzy doesn't that seem like a weird instruction?" Isabelle shrugged as she finished unbuttoning her shirt.

"A little, but tea time is for snobs, so of course it's going to be a bit odd to us." Maria nodded as she pulled off her own shirt.

"Yeah, I see what you mean." Once their shirts were off their bras soon followed.

"So girls, how about a sandwich?" The girls readily ate a sandwich each as they began to wonder what was so odd about the video.

"I'm sure that was tasty, but now let's try for something a bit more succulent. How about the hostess start, then your guest. Those nipples must look delectable, so how about a taste?"

Isabelle looked over to Maria's breasts and licked her lips. They did look tasty. She leaned in to take one into her mouth. Maria opened her mouth to speak, but instead of words a moan came out of her mouth. Isabelle sucked hard and made use of her tongue, only faintly noticing as Maria continued to moan. Isabelle soon switched to the other nipple, delighting in the feel of the nipple in her mouth. Maria moaned louder as Isabelle moved to the other nipple. Maria held Isabelle's head and felt herself starting to moisten between her legs. Neither was quite sure about what to do next when the video continued.

"Succulent. I'm sure. However it's time for your guest to give your nipples a try." Isabelle reluctantly broke contact and sat back. Maria opened her eyes and blinked as if uncertain, but then her eyes settled on to Isabelle's nipples. She wasted no further time in leaning in to take one into her mouth. Maria sucked and swirled her tongue, prompting moans from Isabelle. After several moments Maria moved to the other nipple and amidst further moans Isabelle pulled Maria's head in tighter. However the video continued unabated and Isabelle considered pausing it.

"All right ladies. I'm sure that was tasty, but we are nearly finished. Now tear off a piece of your scone and apply your choice of butter, jam or cream before popping it into your mouth." The two eagerly followed the instructions, Isabelle using butter while Maria used cream. They chewed slowly, enjoying the taste of the warm scones that Isabelle had made. They were just swallowing when the video continued. "Lovely girls, now let's take off the last of those clothes, get your kits off." Isabelle's eyes shot open, but it was Maria who spoke.

"What?" However both found themselves standing to remove their jeans, socks and panties.

"Now, examine each other, a good once over with your eyes. I'm sure you like what you see." Both slowly nodded as they examined the other, fit but different with Isabelle tall and slim, while Mare was shorter and curvy. Isabelle even licked her lips unconsciously. "Alright I'm sure you've had a good look, so look between her legs and you'll find a tastier treat than you've had so far. Why don't we have our hostess lead off?" Isabell blinked as she momentarily didn't understand what was being said.

However she soon focused her attention between Maria's legs as the other woman slowly sat with her legs spread. Isabelle slowly kneeled on the floor in front of Maria, maintaining eye contact with her target. She placed a hand on either leg and brought her head to within inches to stare a moment. She imagined that she could see a drop of moisture running down the lips. Once again she licked her lips before lowering her he head, tongue out.

One, slow experimental lick produced a low moan from Maria. The next lick was less tentative. Maria's moan was louder still. Isabelle slowly worked her hands up Maria's legs until her hands were in position to spread Maria's lips. Maria practically jumped as Isabelle's tongue moved between the spread lips, thrusting as deeply as she could. Maria tried to squeeze her legs together, but Isabelle's arms held them apart. Maria's head rested against the back of the couch, her eyes closed. Isabelle's tongue thrust as deep as it could go before she pulled out to take the lips between her own, first one then the other. She gently sucked and pulled with her lips, producing further moans from Maria, who now began to wrap her legs around Isabelle's head. Isabelle continued to explore between Maria's legs, seeking out the juices produced by her pussy. Marie's breathing came harder as she gripped tighter. Just as she was about to cum the video continued.

"Well, I'm sure you now know that was the best yet, but now's not the time to be greedy. So stand up and spread 'em for your guest." Isabelle sighed as she followed the command. Maria groaned her frustration as she moved to take Isabelle's place on the floor. With legs spread Isabelle looked down as Maria looked up before lowering her head. Her first lick was about as tentative as Isabelle's had been.

However after the first taste, which elicited a moan from Isabelle, Maria began to lick with enthusiasm. Isabelle was completely focused on the tongue moving quickly between her legs and failed to notice Maria was also moaning. Isabelle's breathing came faster and Maria continued to lick at speed, eager to taste everything the other woman had to offer. Once again an orgasm was imminent when the woman on the video continued.

"Now girls, you have completed this video on taking tea. So to celebrate how about we have you move into a sixty-nine so that you can enjoy each other?" The video ended and Isabelle lay down on the couch while Maria slowly lowered herself onto Isabelle's face. Isabelle wasted no time in licking Maria. The response was moaning and writhing on her face, however she soon put her hands out as she fell forward.

Within moments Maria was licking Isabelle with equal enthusiasm. Both tongues penetrated between pussy lips almost in unison. Both moaned loudly and struggled to continue their efforts despite their own approaching orgasm. Nonetheless they continued, Maria eagerly tasting everything Isabelle had to offer, while Isabelle began thrusting two fingers into Maria's pussy and licking her clit. Maria's hips were moving rapidly, thrusting against Isabelle's face.

Suddenly Maria began moaning louder and rest her head against Isabelle's leg. Her orgasm hit soon after and her hips moved even faster, prompting Isabelle to hang on with both arms wrapped around Maria's legs and sucking hard on her clit. At last she settled and lay still on top of Isabelle. Isabelle also lay still with her head resting on the couch.

However she was not long in waiting before she felt Maria's mouth returning to her pussy. Soon Isabelle was moaning loudly and writhing as Maria's tongue moved rapidly probing the opening. Her tongue shifted to moving the flat against the lips with vigor. Isabelle's hips moved faster as Maria became increasingly determined to bring her to orgasm. She spread Isabelle's lips to thrust her tongue even deeper, prompting even louder moaning from the woman beneath her. Isabelle tensed up and her head shot up as she cried out. Moments later she settled and both lay breathing softly. Soon Maria shifted to lay next to Isabelle. In time they slowly sat up and stared at each other unspeaking for several moments. Finally Isabelle broke the silence.

"So...what was that about?" Maria shrugged and leaned into kiss Isabelle, whose eyes shot open, but she soon closed them as she accepted the kiss. In time they broke the kiss and sat back side by side, staring blankly. Maria slowly inhaled before speaking.

"Who cares, I enjoyed it. Didn't you?" She grinned, making it clear that although she had phrased it as a question she wasn't expecting an answer. Isabelle sighed.

"So, are you saying that I wanted to taste you and only today let you know?" Maria shrugged.

"Maybe, but next time I want dinner before I strip for you. Tea doesn't count." Isabelle slowly turned to Maria, staring blankly. However after a moment she started laughing.

"Friday?" This time it was Maria's turn to laugh. She responded after a quick peck on Isabelle's lips.

"Can't wait."

The End -- But more instructional videos await. Any ideas for what topics the videos should cover would be most welcome.