Instructions

Info
M4F - Guided Masturbation.
111 words
4.67
22.7k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Je9s
Je9s
7 Followers

Starts with the gentle hum of a piano in the background, setting a soothing and sensual tone. His voice, smooth and enticing, guides the listener on a journey of self-discovery and pleasure. Each word spoke is like a caress, leading them to explore their desires in a safe and intimate space. Gentile dominance and direction leads the listener as the subtle piano notes dance along with his words, creating a symphony of arousal and relaxation. As the piece progresses, the listener is enveloped in a world of sensuality, guided by his voice and the enchanting melody of the piano. It's a masterpiece of seduction and self-exploration, leaving the listener craving more.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Je9s
Je9s
Je9s
7 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
Je9sJe9sabout 2 hours agoAuthor

@anon - so long as you keep cuming. 😉 - I’ve started another project and had to put this one in a bit of a hold. I will certainly return with more as soon as possible. Thanks so much for reaching out.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

I keep coming back to this audio. It's so good, can't wait to hear more by you.

Je9sJe9sabout 1 month agoAuthor

@anon - really appreciate the feedback. Glad you enjoyed it!! Check back in the next few weeks. I have some new recordings that I’m currently working on. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well this was a lovely sensory treat! The music just added a whole extra layer to the experience! Definately a new face!

Je9sJe9sabout 2 months agoAuthor

Cuming soon 😜 submitted!

Show More
Share this

Similar Stories

Using Your Toys Guided sensual instruction, male for female.in Audio
Session 01 Guided relaxation and guided masturbation.in Audio
Follow *MY* Directions Such a desperate little slut aren’t you?in Audio
A Year Apart Ch. 01: The Prologue A college freshman gets a sexy email from a girl at home.in Toys & Masturbation
A Little Guidance I'm going to tell you just what to do...in Audio
More Stories