Je9s

Je9s, a talented musician and writer, finds his passion in creating music, songs, and poems. With a background in playing keyboards and performing in local bands, Je9s now pours his creativity into writing and recording in his cozy home studio. His melodies and lyrics captivate listeners, painting vivid emotions through sound. A true artist at heart, Je9s work is a testament to his dedication and love for the craft


2023-02-26: Sunset to Dawn - Part 1 (Slow Burn) - Coming soon

Welcome, My Naughty listeners.

I'm truly grateful for the overwhelming support and positive feedback you've shown for my first audio journey. The kind words and warm reception have left me feeling humbled and inspired. It brings me great joy to know that my creative endeavors have resonated so deeply with you all.

With that incredible response, I can't help but feel motivated to give you more of what you crave. Rest assured, I am hard at work crafting more engaging, immersive content for your listening pleasure. Drawing from your encouraging comments, I am pouring my passion into developing new audio experiences that will captivate your imagination and heighten your senses.

I cannot wait to unveil the mesmerizing journeys I have in store for you. But you won't want to miss a single release, so make sure you stay tuned. Be sure and follow or even leave anonymous feedback if you'd like. I love hearing from everyone and it helps me to gauge just how far you are willing to let me push you. Over the upcoming series, I plan to test your boundaries and tease your senses.

Sunset to Dawn - Part 1 of what I hope to be a very fun, very engaging, and very naughty series will be uploaded soon.

As daylight fades into dusk, let this sweeping audio escape sweep you into tranquil relaxation and then to subtle curiosities. We begin at sunset, as vibrant hues paint the evening sky. Soothing tones and picturesque details captivate the mind, melting away stress and worries as darkness slowly? envelops.

Just putting some finishing touches. Will hope to have this out soon.

Until then, thank you once again for being such an incredible audience. Your enthusiasm fuels my creative fire, and I look forward to taking you on many more spellbinding audio journeys together. Brace yourselves, because the best is yet to come. Rate, comment and please follow. Thanks!!

If you’re interested in helping to support my efforts or would like to just say thanks, stop in for a ko-fi: https://ko-fi.com/nme9s

Thanks!!

Gender

Male

Author Stats

This YearMember Since
This YearUpdated
8Followers
8Following
1My Favorites
26My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Hobbies

Music, Soundscapes, Recording

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Spanking, Bondage, Control

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Je9s by clicking here.