Insurance Adjustments

Story Info
My partner and I find that opposites attract.
3.2k words
4.3
4.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a commonplace that opposites attract and I can confirm it.

I'm an insurance investigator. I have a PI's license and a degree in accounting. Usually, insurance investigation involves taking your laptop to the business park, where the criminals serve you coffee and vending machine snacks.

This case wasn't like that. Instead of days exploring the limits of forensic accounting, my partner Aaron and I were detailed to a tony little California beach town. The fraud involved a string of short-term rental units, mainly cottages, that were being used for money laundering. There were hints of drug money, illicit gambling, and prostitution. The bad guys were more blue-collar than white.

We couldn't quite get the dope on this group, so we were on a stakeout. We'd rented a cottage--ironically from the suspected "syndicate"--across from where our putative kingpin had his residence. It was all very cloak-and-dagger stuff, especially when compared to our usual gig.

Aaron and I are pretty much opposites. He's invariably known as "Aaron from Wisconsin", because that's how he introduces himself. Except that it's in a nasally voice in which "Wisconsin" (Wis-caaan-sen) rhymes with Aaron somehow. He's short, fat, bald, and dresses like a mob figure from a Scorsese movie. He's got a thick gold chain, a loud striped shirt with a too-large collar, polyester slacks, and he carries a.38 revolver under his left armpit. He's crass and you can hear his loud mouth coming six blocks away. He can also make Excel do things that actually are illegal in 10 states. He's also married and talks to his "sweetie pie" pretty much every night for an hour.

I'm tall and fairly thin, just some extra mid-line bulk (business park vending machine Twizzlers are my downfall) and originally from Santa Fe, New Mexico. It's a state. You can look it up. At thirty-eight, I think I look pretty good. Normally I wear a decent suit to work in, but this job had me in sweatshirts or t-shirts, depending on the weather. I'm more of an introvert than Aaron. I'm divorced and my daughter Jill, who's 20, only calls occasionally.

We'd settled into our stakeout and had plans to milk this job for it's month while we figured out what was up. The cottage had a single bedroom, so I was on the couch for the duration, but it beats fleabag motel, which is our usual demi-monde, all to pieces.

A few days in, our mark up and left town for a few days. The L.A. office had him tailed, but it gave us a breather from watching the empty cottage in shifts. There was a local bar and eatery, so we walked down to see if beer is still served cold on the coast.

It was a good joint, hopping, but all vacation goers. We had a table near the bar when in walk two women. They'd rented the cottage next to us and I'd done the "howya-doin'" routine with one of them.

The one I had met--her name was "Rose"--was maybe 5'10" and her skin was naturally brown. I couldn't tell if she was South Asian or maybe Latin American, not that it mattered. Her hair was mid-length, brown, and kind of wavy. She was wearing lavender colored lipstick and a long beach dress in navy blue with white piping and white buttons down the front. Not too much going on up-front, but not nothing either.

Her friend--she introduced her as "Marie"--was like Aaron's mirror. She couldn't have been five feet even and looking at her next to Aaron as like looking at two bowling balls. Her hair was pulled straight back with a colorful band and her eyes, mouth, and boobs were all perfectly circular.

We invited them to sit with us, since we had a table. They had rented the cottage next door for a month: they were getting away from their teaching jobs for the summer. Rose taught kindergarten. Marie taught English Literature for a junior college. They were escaping interior heat by coming to the seaside. They were also both single and they made it obvious they were looking for male companionship.

That would've been great, except, you know, we were undercover and watching some somewhat serious guys. Being on a stakeout isn't like you have free time either. You have to look like you're doing normal shit while keeping your eyes peeled twenty-four-seven. Any down time is spent sleeping.

So, I was all ready to point out the available selection of surf bros and vacationing suits, but Aaron wasn't having it. I mean, he loves his sweetie pie, but his eye doesn't just wander, it's downright lost. He was hitting on Marie like a six-year-old on a pinata.

What the heck? Rose looked good and we could make up excuses later. There was some drinking and, after a bit, I took her for a spin on the dance floor. She moved beautifully and, in the slow dance we found some lovely symmetry between our bodies. Aaron and Marie were similarly congruent.

The problem was, though, that our conversations were at ninety degree angles. My cheesehead partner was having a good time talking sports with Rose, and then about cars, and then about guns. Marie couldn't have identified a member of the Packers to save her life, owned a Prius, and was into salmon fisheries rescue. She also loved, in no particular order, old movies, manga novels ("but the really dark stuff"), and politics--all topics I enjoy.

So as the night started to close down and, by silent agreement, we all decided to walk back to the cottages and figure it out from there, we paired up in a way that ignored geometry.

At their doorstep, Rose took the lead. "Gentlemen, I know it's frowned upon to, uh, do anything on a first date. But we're all here for a limited time. I think you should come inside and... yeah. Sound like a plan?"

I looked down at Aaron. He looked up at me. We glanced at the still dark target house across the street. "Yeah," he said. "Let's do that."

We went in, another bottle was opened, and we sat down to have some more intimate conversation. Rose surprised me by snuggling back up to me. "I like talking to Aaron a lot, but I'm not looking for anything verbal tonight, hon. I think you're hot and I need you to take me in the bedroom and take me hard on the bed."

Marie seemed to be outlining the same course for Aaron, so I went.

The room was dark and she was slippery as an eel in my arms. She wanted both of us out of clothes right away and I don't think a stitch was left by the time we found her bed. Her mouth was wide and, when we kissed, it was willing and wanton. Her brown skin was warm. My hand found a ripe round buttock that filled it so nicely. Our legs scissored together, crossing and uncrossing. I felt her dark, aroused teat with my other hand. It made her moan when I lightly squeezed it. She arched her back and rubbed her pubes across mine. I knew she could feel my arousal. I felt a bit of wetness on my thigh, when it slipped into her crack.

"I need you to fuck me. Now," she said. I lined up and let her feel me at her tight hole. Rose bounced the wet opening on my tip once and then twice, making sure I was in position. The third bounce and I was in her, just a bit. Now both our backs arched a few times. The tool was perfectly fitted to the job.

We moved together for a good long while. Sometimes kissing. Sometimes moaning. We danced horizontally as we had danced a few hours ago: in perfect symmetry, a perfect coupling. She panted a bit, growing close to hers. She had me getting close too. "I'm not on the pill..." (sharp intake of breath) "... but I want you to cum in me..." I heard, but I didn't slow. "Get it deep in me, man... fill my fertile hole..."

The accountant inside me was pulling up the actuarial tables for conception odds as I moved to consider pulling out. She was climaxing right then, though... "Oh... oh..." and her body rumbled and thrust perfectly against mine.

I filled her.

As we were lying there after, I could hear Aaron and Marie doing it in the other bedroom. She squeaked with excitement as he plumbed her.

Listening to them got me going a little. Rose was done resting too. It was a long night with little sleep.

The target came back that morning and we were in position to observe him. The gals had gone out to the beach, imploring us to come with them. We allowed as how we had to get cleaned up.

"We're going to have to take them into confidence," he said, once we were back in our own cottage. "Otherwise, it'll be a problem. If we play our cards right, though, it could work great. We look more normal if there's some bed swapping going on."

"It's also dangerous as hell," I reminded him. "These baboons (gesturing to the target's house) aren't messing around. We can tell them what we're about, but we shouldn't involve them. Besides, won't sweetie pie get butt hurt if you're getting it on the side?"

"You leave her out of it. But, yeah, we'll be careful, right?"

I shrugged and went to get shuteye.

Before my alarm went off, a warm shape crept into bed with me. It was Rose. She shushed me so she should inform me that Aaron had explained everything. It was okay: we could be discreet. I had on sweat pants and a t-shirt, the better to swing into action later. She had on her birthday suit.

Her hands explored and had their desired effect. I wasn't discreet at all in showing her how they made me feel. She pushed my pants down, so I rolled her on her back. Her thighs went wide, throwing the covers on the floor. I was kissing her bright red lipstick off as I slipped my cock up and down her moistening slot. She tolerated my teasing her for a moment, then reached down to adjust my angle.

I impaled her and she wrapped her legs and arms around me. We made a steady beat, my meat pounding into her, until, again, she started to get close and then her mouth began to spill out filthy encouragement. "Fuck my breed hole... shoot your cream up there... saturate that cunt... fill me with your baby juice..." I couldn't resist it. The dirty talk went to some dark needy bit inside me and flipped a switch. I came hard, but I managed to pull out this time.

In a bit, I slipped back into my sweats and took my turn watching. Rose and Aaron went across to the other cottage. Marie stayed with me, watching me work. I had reports to read and others to write up. I had to make some observations with equipment we had.

After I got squared away, we chatted. Just like before, she and I had a good connection. Our conversation ranged widely, and we found we had similar tastes. We also found that, even when we disagreed, that we were simpatico.

It was getting dark when she turned the conversation to Aaron. "He's married, isn't he?"

"Yeah, he is."

"It's okay. Last night was good, physically, but there's nothing else there. Good thing I kept him wrapped up: no mistakes."

"Yeah, that's probably wise." I hadn't done so well, myself, obviously.

"I wish I found the right guy. I'd kind of like to have a family of my own. But where I live, the culture's just different from what I want."

"What would you do if you found Mr. Lucky?"

"Hitch him up right away."

The door banged and Rose and Aaron tumbled in. She'd made dinner and the two of them were laughing and carrying on. We set up in the front room and had a nice meal.

I sent Aaron off to get some sleep, keeping one eye on the target and one ear on the girls in the kitchn.

"... he's good in bed. If you like him, you should go after him," Rose was telling Marie. "Before he knocks me up. Get in with him and get his seed in you."

"I can't do that, Rose."

"Why not? You like him, right? And let's face it, he's all talking about stuff that I have no understanding of. Not like Aaron."

"Aaron's married, Rose."

"I know. Doesn't matter. I can make him see what's best when the time comes."

Then Rose slipped in with Aaron. Marie came out and sat with me.

"You hear any of that?"

"Yeah." There was some driveway action. I snapped a couple of photos of the driveway across the way.

"Do you feel any attraction to me?" I looked at her.

"I like you a lot. I haven't had such a great conversation in a long time."

"But you don't, uh, like this..." she waved her hand up and down her body.

"You look mighty good, make no mistake. Besides," I said, tapping my temple, "it's what's up here that makes the real connection." She sat next to me and rested her head on my arm. She was too short to rest it on my shoulder.

We watched the thugs across the way moving boxes between trunks for a minute.

"Do you want kids?" she asked.

"Maybe with the right person. I have a daughter who's twenty. I wasn't ready to be a dad then."

"I'm ready to be a mom," she said. "Maybe you're almost ready too?"

She got up and went back to their cottage.

Aaron was doing something with Rose. I could hear them. She was doing her usual dance: "Claim my pussy. Make it yours."

This time when it was my turn to sleep, I was uninterrupted.

The next day there was a break in the case. An employee spilled the beans on the operation to one of our colleagues. A couple of big shots showed up across the way early. We snapped photos and got on the horn with the office. The evidence was piled up and we had the main guys right there across the street. Aaron called the county D.A. and pretty soon warrants were issued.

There was some drama when the arrests were made. We got to watch.

Then we were free. We wouldn't get another assignment for a little bit and we'd rented the place for the rest of the month. No sense letting it go to waste. We could hang out for a couple of days, write some reports. Maybe take some vacation. Aaron would go home to his wife, but he looked like he wanted to finagle some more time with Rose and Marie.

When the last black and white moved off, the gals came over. Pretty soon, Rose and Aaron were doing something in the bedroom. Marie was looking at her feet dangling from the bench.

"I'm not watching anything anymore. You want to go to your place?"

"Yes." A small voice.

"I thought maybe we could talk about kids," I offered.

We went to her place.

Her bedroom had a nautical theme: baby blue, with boats and bits of rope tied in nautical knots. We went to the bed and sat facing each other. For the first time we seemed not to be clicking conversationally. I kissed her, experimentally. She surged into my arms.

I unbuttoned and released her top. She pulled my shirt off. I reached around to unclasp her bra and found four clasps. I worked each one loose, one-by-one. She looked bashful and let her dark hair droop in her eyes. I could see an elfin smile as her hands held the brassiere cups and slowly brought them down to reveal her bosom. She had big boobs with cute pink buds. "Taste them, taste the titties that will nurse your babies," she urged. I leaned her back on the many pillows and did as she asked.

I licked around one pink nipple and then pulled it lightly into my lips. It hardened nicely, wanting to be sucked. I sucked it gently, while my hands searched for her pants. I undid a belt and opened her pants. Her feet were squirming against my middle thigh. I kissed down and down, while drawing her pants off. My lips reached her panties, distended by her big belly. I paused and drew her pants all the way off and threw them on the floor.

She looked into my eyes as I approached her midriff again. Her panties were wet in the gusset. I drew that aside and moved my face into her thigh gap. She was shaved smooth, so the stubble rasped my tongue. She gasped as I licked her clit repeatedly. Her insides were salty and gooey.

Her left foot nudged and tickled my cock, which was just within her reach. She had me aroused. I pushed off my sweatpants and tighty-whiteys. I looked up and she was smiling at me. I moved up to cover her.

This wasn't going to work. She was so darned short! We struggled with it for a minute, then I rolled over onto my back and drew her on top. Success! She mounted me, let herself feel my hardness, and then sank down. She was small and tight. I couldn't get all the way into her without causing pain.

We rocked gently and we made love carefully. After a while it was good, then very good for a minute.

In the morning, Aaron wanted to chat. "Seems like we have a problem."

"What's that?"

"I like the tall babe. But we can't get anywhere in the bedroom. It's like doing it with a giraffe."

"I'm sure she appreciates that comparison. So what? You're going home in a couple of days."

"I dunno. There's something about her. Besides, I think you want to spend more time with Marie. That one's pretty hot in bed."

"I do, although I'm having the same problem, only I'm the giraffe."

"Too bad they can't swap bodies."

"You ever want kids?"

"I do, but the Missus says no. It's a point of contention. Rose here would give me some kids, but for the practical problems."

"You like me?"

"I detest you, but only because you eat all the damn Twizzlers. How long we been together? Three years?"

"About. You know, if you really wanted kids... maybe swapping bodies is a possibility."

He paused, thinking about it. "Nah. Really?"

"What do you think?"

"I think we need to talk to them about it."

I cooked. Aaron's terrible at it. We served up the idea over spaghetti. That night I didn't pull out. Neither did he. Now, five years later, Marie and I have some fine short round babies. Rose and Aaron have a budding stable full of giraffes. We had to buy a duplex and then knock a door between the two units. The sleeping arrangements are unusual, but they work for us.