Overqualified

Story Info
Overqualified for a job? Melt your brain with BBC cuck porn.
4.5k words
4.13
21.3k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeseed
Wifeseed
501 Followers

-*- CHAPTER 1: OVERQUALIFIED -*-

"Going down sir?" said the elevator boy. John nodded yes, shoulders slumped. After a series of promising interviews, John had just been rejected from a dream job. In any case, he needed SOME job. Things were looking desperate.

John was rejected because of the corporate IQ test.

It's not that his IQ was too low. Quite the opposite!

John's IQ was too high.

He was overqualified.

"Oh no!" said Rachel, hearing the news. It wasn't the first time John had disappointed his wife.

"Merry Christmas indeed." John collapsed on the couch, defeated.

John and Rachel were an otherwise happy couple. John was tall and athletic, former college quarterback. His Irish genes gave him that cute freckled look. Rachel could pass as a trophy wife. Authentic blond hair, huge German bosoms, and John especially adored her thoroughly 'tradwife' fashion sense. Rachel's mama and grandma had been beer-maids back in Germany, they would carry six huge mugs of beer at a time to drunk, horny patrons. Rachel had that same Fraulein Beer-maid body. But instead of serving Octoberfest, she had immigrated to the States to marry John.

"It's the third job in a row where you're overqualified," said Rachel.

"It sucks!" said John, punching the arm of the couch. "Why do I have to be so god-damn intelligent!"

...

Next day, John was sipping coffee at the breakfast table, scanning the newspaper's 'Wanted' section.

"Look at this," said Rachel, leaning over his shoulder.

She pointed to an old-timey-looking half-page ad in the paper.

John read the advertisement out loud. "Overqualified? Is your IQ too high for that dream job? Let Dr. Frink help!"

Rachel picked up mid-advertisement. "Full refund if you aren't 100% satisfied."

"What choice do I have?" said John, reading the ad's conclusion. "I guess I'll go see Dr. Frink."

-*- CHAPTER 2: DR. FRINK -*-

"Your case is absolutely textbook," said Dr. Frink, reviewing his notes.

John was reclining on the therapist's couch. He had just endured a two-hour gauntlet of questions.

"You think you can help?" said John.

"I'm absolutely sure of it," said Frink. "For men in your position, I've developed a flawless technique. You'll drop at least 30 IQ points within six weeks."

"Gosh," said John, "For real? With thirty less IQ, I could've got that job at the bank last week."

Dr. Frink gestured to a motivational poster on the wall. "The best time to change yourself is last week," John read the poster out loud. "But the second-best time to change yourself is TODAY!"

"What do I have to do?" said John.

"Very simple," said Dr. Frink. "Just watch these videos at home with your wife."

He handed John a stack of DVDs.

-*- CHAPTER 3: THE COURSE BEGINS -*-

"You ready?" said John. He and Rachel were on the couch in front of the projector.

John hit 'play' and the screen came to life.

A voluptuous housewife was in bed with a muscular black man. The actress looked just like Rachel, right down to the wedding band. The black guy's face was off camera, but he was athletic and he had a big black cock.

The actress stroked her lover's chest and gazed toward the camera.

'Hi darling,' she said. 'Ready to watch me take this big black cock?'

"What the fuck," said John.

The camera panned down to show a POV of a white hand stroking a four-inch white penis.

"Wow," said Rachel. "Did Dr. Frink give you the wrong DVDs?"

The camera looked back up in time to catch the wife in the video kissing her black bull. They started touching each other and the wife was playing with that huge black cock, which just got bigger and bigger.

"That's so lewd," said Rachel. Her eyes were glued to the screen, wide as dinner plates.

As the wife on the screen stroked her lover's beautiful BBC, a sultry female voice started narrating.

'Face it whiteboi, every girl in your life prefers black men.' The narrator was a professional voice actress, her words had a hypnotic lilt. John became spellbound.

'The era of the white man is over. Rub yourself to extinction watching the women in your life go black-only.'

The housewife started kissing her way down her black lover's body. She started kissing that beautiful black shaft, rubbing her face all over it. She looked like she was in heaven.

'Look how beautiful that white housewife is kissing that gigantic black cock,' said the narrator. 'I bet you wish that was YOUR wife, don't you, you little whiteboi.'

"Oh my god!" said Rachel.

The narrator continued. 'See how pretty her face is next to that giant black phallus? White girls are built to go black-only. Whitebois everywhere are embracing their future. Embrace your role in the Black New World Order (BNWO).'

"This is fucked up," said Rachel. But she couldn't peel her eyes off the big-screen.

'Watch that nasty white girl worship that big black cock,' said the narrator. 'Marvel at how natural and right that looks. Now I want you to touch yourself.'

John reached down and started touching himself.

"Ewww!" said Rachel. "Is this turning you on??"

John was in a trance. He was rubbing himself, eyes dilated, staring at the video like a deer in the headlights.

'Oh baby!' said the housewife in the video. 'I need your big black cock inside me!'

The girl laid back and spread her legs real wide. Her black lover aimed his magnificent shaft and started rubbing the head up and down her horny slit.

"Oh my God!" said Rachel. "They're doing it without a condom??"

The bull started pushing his bare black cock into the housewife. She was whimpering and moaning.

'Look how good that big black cock makes that wife feel,' said the narrator. 'You could never make a girl feel that good, could you? Your little white dick could never please a woman like that.'

John was rubbing himself harder, delightful agony on his face.

"What the fuck!" said Rachel, looking back and forth between the video and her husband. "What the fuck, John! Are you a pervert??"

On the screen, the actor was feeding that magnificent black babymaker to the lovely housewife, inch by inch. His cock seemed endless, like he could never get it all inside the girl.

'Oh my god!' said the actress. 'Honey it feels so good! Honey he's making me cummmmm!' She started shaking violently and whimpering. 'Ffffuuuucccckkk!' she said. 'How come you never make me feel this good? How can he be so much better than you! Fuck!'

"Oh my God," said Rachel. "That was a real orgasm." Rachel was getting turned on too.

The narrator kept narrating. 'Look how much better that black man is than you could ever be, little whiteboi. I bet you wish that was YOUR wife taking that bare black cock. Repeat after me, whiteboi. I am a worthless little whiteboi.'

"I am a worthless little whiteboi," said John.

'I accept my inferiority,' said the narrator.

"I accept my inferiority," said John.

'Black men are superior.'

"Black men are superior."

Rachel stared in disbelief. She could hardly believe her ears. Was her strong, powerful, ambitious husband really repeating these unbelievable mantras?

'I do not deserve pussy.'

"I do not deserve pussy."

'I will never deserve pussy. I will always be a white beta.'

"I will never deserve pussy. I will always be a white beta."

To Rachel's amazement, she was getting really horny. On screen, the fit, well-hung black bull was getting rough with the pretty housewife. He was pounding her with his gigantic black cock now, thrusting it deep, and she was responding with what seemed like one continuous unbroken orgasm. Rachel couldn't get over how much the housewife on the screen resembled her. She couldn't help but imagine that was HER on that bed, cumming so hard underneath that magnificent black Adonis. Meanwhile, Rachel's husband was rubbing himself just like the husband in the video, and repeating scandalous, titillating loser mantras.

'I am a worthless loser and I want the women in my life black-bred,' said the narrator.

"I am a worthless loser and I want the women in my life black-bred."

The bull started thrusting faster. The housewife was encouraging him. 'Give me all your sperm, Daddy!' 'Oh my God honey, look how a real man fucks your wife!' 'Cum in my pussy, Daddy!' 'Give me a black baby!'

The actor thrust as deep as he could and his balls started twitching. Rachel couldn't believe what she was seeing. The bull was seeding that pretty snowbunny, pumping her pussy full of black cum! Rachel shivered, a micro-orgasm triggered by the images. How could it feel so good when she hadn't even touched herself?! Her mind was racing, mentally inserting HER in the actress's place. Imagining how it would feel if that was HER under that powerful black stud, taking that potent cum in her unprotected married womb.

The camera panned down again to show the husband in the video jerking. At the last second he took his hand off his little white penis. His little dick was trembling and a pathetic dribble of cum started oozing out. It was the first time John or Rachel had ever witnessed a ruined orgasm. John didn't even understand what he was looking at, but it seemed natural and right and he wanted it. With a groan, he started cumming in his pants.

"Ewwww!" said Rachel. "What the fuck, John!! Nasty little pervert freak!!"

-*- CHAPTER 4: FIRST RESULTS -*-

John rushed home, elated.

"I'm hired!!" he announced.

"Honey, that's wonderful!!" Rachel threw herself in his arms.

"It's not what I applied for," John clarified, "I'm still overqualified. But my IQ dropped 10 points. Another 20 points lower and I could've been hired as a banker. They hired me as a janitor."

"At least we'll get a paycheck," said Rachel.

"The DVDs are working," said John. "I'm starting to feel confident. Maybe I really can fix my overqualification problem."

-*- CHAPTER 5: GUIDED ROLEPLAY -*-

The latest video was an interactive session. Rachel and John cuddled in bed watching it.

Instead of a sex scene, it was an epileptic sequence of still images, flashing in quick succession. Every other image was a beautiful white girl. And every other image was a close-up of a big black cock. The rapid-fire visuals were designed to brainwash John and Rachel into associating sexual pleasure with big black cocks.

At the bottom of the screen, captions instructed John and Rachel what to say to each other.

"Honey, I have a confession," said Rachel. She was reading the caption on the video. "Please don't be mad at me."

"Baby you can tell me anything," John read his caption. "I promise I'll forgive you. I love you."

"Sweetie can you really forgive me?" said Rachel. "You know that black coworker I've been telling you about?"

"The one you've been flirting with?" John read the caption.

"Yes dear. Well, today we went further." Rachel kissed John as she read the caption to him. She was starting to get into these guided roleplay videos.

"What happened? Did he touch you?" John was gently grinding his dick against his wife through his pajamas.

"Promise you won't be mad?" said Rachel. "We kind of started kissing and touching. Honey I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself. He's so big, and so black, honey."

"Did you kiss with tongue?" John's dick was getting harder.

"Yes honey, oh my God, he's an amazing kisser," said Rachel. "Honey I kind of lost control and started feeling him up. Honey his body's so exquisite. I was so horny. Darling why don't YOU ever get me that excited?"

"Baby did he get you more excited than I get you?" John started rubbing Rachel's shoulders, reading the caption to her.

"Honey I don't think you ever got me that excited," said Rachel. "I was ready to fuck him right there, I was so hot!"

"Fuck that's so sexy," said John, reading the subtitle. "Did you want him to put his big black cock in you?"

"Yes!" said Rachel. "I wanted it so bad. Honey he was teasing me. He was pawing at my breasts, he was touching my legs. He grabbed my hand and put it on his bulge."

"Was he big?" said John. "Bigger than me?"

"WAY WAY bigger than you," said Rachel. "Honey he was like, three times as big as you. I couldn't believe it. Honey I wanted him to fuck me so bad. I think I came a little just from touching that BBC. Are you mad at me honey?"

"No honey, I forgive you," said John.

"Are you jealous, honey?"

"Yes!"

"Are you turned on?"

"Yes, baby! I want you to take his big black cock."

"Really, honey? Even though he's so much bigger and better than you? You know he'll stretch me out so I can never feel you again."

"Yes baby, it's so hot. I want him to ruin your little pussy."

"What if he doesn't use a condom? What if he pumps me full of cum? Honey you know he'll get me pregnant. Are you ready to raise a baby that's obviously a better man's?"

"Yes," said John, obediently reading the caption. "Yes baby, I want him to pump you full of cum and make your belly swell up. Baby I want to lick your pussy while his seed is swimming to your fertile egg."

"Will you still love me when I get pregnant with his black baby?"

"Yes, baby, I'll love you more than ever. I wanna see your pretty belly all swollen, knowing a superior black man knocked you up with his superior big black cock, baby. I wanna see your breasts full of milk to nourish his beautiful lovechild."

"Everyone will know you married a black cock slut. Won't you be humiliated?"

"Yes baby, I'll be sooo ashamed, but I love it. Baby I deserve to be humiliated. I'm a pathetic white loser. I deserve humiliation and denial. Baby please let him breed you with his beautiufl big black cock."

The screen flashed a signal for the couple to start fucking. Assuming the spoon position, Rachel lifted one leg and guided John's dick into her pussy. They had to use this position so they could continue watching the video. The visuals hadn't changed, it was still a relentless barrage of gorgeous babes and enormous black cocks.

John started thrusting desperately. He was so horny he could feel his brain melting. IQ points disintegrated as all rational thoughts were replaced by visions of huge black thugs breeding his wife. Rachel started playing with her nipples. In her imagination, it was a black man spooning her and making love to her.

'Repeat after me, whiteboi,' said the narrator. 'Continue fucking your wife, but repeat after me. I am a worthless pathetic white loser.'

"I am a worthless pathetic white loser."

'I deserve to be completely pussy-free.'

"I deserve to be completely pussy-free."

The loser mantras were making John more excited than ever, making his dick swell up and throb violently inside Rachel.

'My little white penis is absolutely useless.'

"My little white penis is absolutely useless."

Rachel started cumming.

'Pathetic cucks like me should be weeded out of the gene pool.'

"Pathetic cucks like me should be weeded out of the gene pool."

'Good boi. Now pull out and waste your worthless cum.'

John obediently pulled out of his wife's pussy. He jerked frantically for a few seconds. His cum shot out safely on his wife's leg.

Rachel twisted around to face John. The two of them kissed passionately.

-*- CHAPTER 6: MORE RESULTS -*-

"I got a promotion!" John was carrying flowers and a wine-bottle.

"Honey that's wonderful!!" Rachel hugged him and kissed him.

"They say my IQ dropped another 10 points! Still overqualified for banker, but they took me on as an intern!"

"I'm so proud of you darling! I love you!"

-*- CHAPTER 7: FINAL VIDEO -*-

John was watching the final video in the series. He had already watched it twenty times that evening. He was waiting anxiously for Rachel to come home from her date.

It was another one of those hypno videos. This one had a repeating theme. First a clip of some blonde housewife, cheating with a black guy. Then a close-up of the resulting creampie. Sometimes the creampie clip would include the withdrawal of the black cock. Picture all that cum gushing out after the bull removed his big shaft. Sometimes the bull would cum so deep, only a trickle would leak out, and you just knew her womb was flooded with black seed. Finally, a clip of the same girl months later, showing off her pregnant body. Then the pattern would start over with the next pretty housewife, making love with yet another hung black bull.

As for the audio, it was just the same words looping over and over again: a rich, sexy, sultry female voice, lots of reverb. "Big... black... cock. Big... black... cock. Big... black... cock."

John heard a key in the front door. He glanced at the clock. Two in the morning! John had been looping the video for over four hours!

Rachel sauntered into the bedroom looking well-fucked from head to toe. Her pretty blond hair was an absolute disaster. Her dress was not just roughed up, it was actually TORN, so one side hung down, betraying a beautiful bruised and beat-up breast. Heaven knows where Rachel's bra was. Or her panties. When she hiked the hem of her dress, John almost died of cuckold pleasure. Rachel's pussy was all red and abused, and there was nasty cum both inside and outside.

Rachel mounted John's face, asking if he wanted to hear how her date went. John was already lapping at his wife's pussy, all he could do was grunt an affirmative as he greedily slurped big globs of potent black sperm.

-*- -*- Rachel's Story -*- -*-

The past three days, Rachel had been horny out of her mind. Per the video instructions, she'd been denying sex to both her husband and her bull, in preparation for her fertile day. Poor John had been sex-starved. Rachel had smacked his hand away a million times. "No!! Off limits! Bad boy!" It was worth it for tonight, though.

Rachel had found her bull on Tinder a couple weeks earlier. If someone told her at the start of the video-course that she'd end up having regular unprotected sex with a black college athlete... with her husband's approval!... Rachel would have laughed. Yet here she was, deep in the 'honeymoon phase' with a magnificent young black stallion. Coming home each date-night with a delicious creampie for her husband.

It had been pure agony going sexless for the past three days. Not just for Rachel, but for John too. But it was good for John to get used to it, because he was going to be getting less and less pussy going forward. Rachel had gone black and she was NEVER gonna go back. Anyway, the three-day wait was worth it because the sex with her bull afterwards was out of this world! It was a fitting culmination to the six-week video-course she and John had taken so that John could turn his brain to mush and cure his overqualification problem. While John studied the course's final video, Rachel had been out all night, serving as her bull's obedient fucktoy, and probably getting pregnant!

The date had started at this fancy nightclub in SoHo. Rachel felt so naughty flashing her wedding ring all over the dance floor. Her huge black dance-partner wore no ring of any kind. Onlookers were scandalized by the obviously unfaithful slutwife.

After dancing, Rachel's date took her to his hotel. They were both so hot from dancing, they were practically stripping each other in the elevator. Somehow they made it to their room, and the instant the door was closed, Rachel got on her knees and started worshiping her bull's cock.

She was kissing those huge black balls, licking up and down that glorious veiny shaft. She planted little love-kisses all over that angry cock-head. What would the John of even just a few months ago have thought, if he had seen his conservative tradwife rubbing that wicked black tool all over her cheeks and lips and face? The videos had changed them both, and now when Rachel started gagging on her lover's huge black meat, she knew she had John's encouragement.

The bull grabbed Rachel by the hair and started face-fucking her violently. Rachel's eyes went wide. She couldn't breathe! Even while suffocating, she faithfully bobbed her face back and forth. She was devoted to her lover's BBC. Rachel was about to pass out from lack of oxygen when her Daddy finally released her. He started slapping her all over the face with his saliva-covered cock while Rachel gasped ragged gulps of air. Once the housewife had enough breath in her lungs to regain control, she started ATTACKING her bull's cock with a million loving kisses: her way of THANKING him for almost choking her.

Wifeseed
Wifeseed
501 Followers
12