Insurance Medical Exam

Story Info
Alisha goes for her insurance medical exam with a friend.
4.5k words
3.91
25.6k
3
0

Part 19 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not encourage or condone many of the behaviors depicted in this story. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

"How about today evening after work? Let me know if it's possible." I texted Neha from work, as I didn't have much on my plate that afternoon and could leave early.

I had gotten my health insurance done, sponsored by my employer, hence I needed to get a physical exam done from a general physician. Neha too needed one as both our employers were covered by the same insurance provider. We decided to get our physicals done by Vithu as it spares us time from getting appointments as well as we would be much comfortable with her. Also, the possibility of a lot could happen over there, optimistically, excited me in particular, and most probably Neha as well. 

"Vithu will be free by seven as she told me. You want to go today?" she replied.

"Yup. Will pick you on my way around six." I replied back as there was no need to barge in early.

We reached Vithu's clinic which she had started few months back, in the annex to her main house and by then she was done with her day's work, except for us. Vithu was seated at her desk, wearing more of a formal attire, a short sleeved dark blue shirt and a pair of black trousers. I handed her over the insurance forms so did Neha without wasting much time. 

"This will be quite intriguing I suppose. Very thorough it seems." she jested while having a glance at the papers, as Neha and I remained quiet.

"Having come together, hope you love birds don't require any privacy from each other I guess." she jested again as I saw Neha started blushing.

"So, who's going to come first?" she looked at us having gone through the entire set of forms.

Vithu went up and closed the door from inside so that no one would get to walk in. Neha looked at me hesitantly to go first, and hence, I gave myself in.

"Alright then. Let's start with the basics. Kick off your shoes and step on the scale." Vithu pointed at the weighing balance adjacent to her desk as she got up from her chair. 

Neha sat across in a chair, already having her legs crossed for obvious reasons. I obliged, removing my footwear, stepped on the scale that had a tape attached to the wall beside and turned around to face Vithu and Neha. Vithu held onto my shoulders firmly and pushed them slightly backwards, straightening up my posture before taking down the measurements, weight and height.

"That's it. Now hop onto the table dear. Let's check your pulse and blood pressure." she pointed at the exam table next to the scale.

She checked my pulse holding my wrist with her thumb and first two fingers, and then measured my blood pressure using a manual cuff and stethoscope just below where my sari blouse ended on my left arm, followed by recording down the values on the papers.

"Open your mouth as much as you can and let your tongue out." she instructed before taking a closer look inside my mouth with the help of a torch. 

She did a quick check on my eyes next by pulling the lids, both up and down.

"When did you have your last periods darling?"

"It's more than a couple of weeks I think." I said as I didn't remember the exact dates.

"Are they regular?"

"Yes, pretty much." I nodded.

"Are you taking any drugs at the moment?"

"Nope, nothing."

"Is there any other complaints, to be worried about?"

"I don't think so. Anything specific?" I asked.

"Nothing in particular but just if you've found anything abnormal."

"No. I don't think." I shook my head.

"Alright. Take this down." she pointed at my sari pallu, the loose end of the sari.

I obliged taking it off from my shoulder and Vithu started auscultating my chest area, while asking me to take deep breaths. She turned me side on and continued stething my entire back.

"Alright darling, time to get rid of your blouse. I need to probe further." she said with a smile.

Having unbuttoned from front, I took it off the blouse and kept it aside on the table. Vithu started palpating my chest area followed by my back. She moved on from one muscle to another having spent a few seconds on each one of them. 

"Lie down now dear, on your back."

She palpated my abdomen area thoroughly applying more pressure than she did before. 

"Next, the form requires your breasts be examined. So, take it off and lie down again." she gestured towards my last piece of clothing above waist.

I sat up and unhooked my t-shirt bra, placing it on top of my blouse and lied back down without much fuss. Neha was quietly observing the whole process with a tinge of uneasiness and embarrassment in her face, probably worried about her turn to get exposed.

Vithu asked me to raise both my arms towards my head and started examining my bosoms. She spent considerable time with each one of them, including the underarms and sides, checking carefully for any signs of abnormalities, as well as a squeeze with her thumb and forefinger on both the nipples, before moving on. 

"Can you lie on your stomach so I can take a quick look your back as well?" she said having done with my breasts.

She didn't take much time to cover my whole back with her fingers by tapping and pressing all over. She gestured it was done by giving a tap on my bum, letting me sit up.

"Alright darling. I need to look into your genitals. So, take your sari off completely, and if you want you can cover your top with it. Remove your underwear while you can keep your petticoat on. But I will have to push it all the way up." she instructed me seamlessly, looking directly into my eyes. 

Neha rolled her eyes staring at my well erect bosoms as I got down from the exam table. I unwrapped and removed the entire sari before pulling my satin panties down from inside, while keeping my petticoat intact. 

"Sit on the table for me dear. I'll have to check your knees first." 

Vithu sat in front of me, pulled the petticoat up to my thighs before tapping all over my knees with her knuckles. She proceeded to the calf muscles before checking my feet as well, with both firm presses and knocks intermittently. 

"Lie down and scoot down to the edge of the table. So that I can take a look down there."

I scooted down pulling up my knees slightly. Vithu put on a glove before pulling my petticoat up all the way up to my waist and widening my knees, getting a good view of me there. She started touching the inside of my things before moving towards the external genitalia. She carefully inspected before opening up and inserting two fingers inside the soaking me. I held my breath as she palpated inside thoroughly and while being inside she also pressed my pubic region with her other hand, probably checking the muscles strength.

"Scoot up a little more towards me dear. Need to check your rear too. It might feel a little uncomfortable but just hold on your breath." she said while lubricating her glove.

I obliged exposing myself further. Vithu inserted her gloved middle finger inside my rear as I held on to my breath. She probed momentarily with slight rotations inside before removing it after a few seconds and discarded the glove into a bin.

"Almost done I guess. You are happy? Sit up now." she smiled.

"Off the record, such a great and perky figure. Will inspect it some other time in a different way." she said squeezing my shoulders, with a mischievous smile as Neha started giggling behind, as I sat up and gave a peck on my cheek.

"I need your urine sample which I'll be analyzing later on." she handed me a cup.

"Use that restroom and leave it inside, on the counter. And don't put on all your clothes back as we have to get a chest x-ray as well. It's in the other room and it would be easy if we can go together once I'm done with Neha too. So, maybe put the sari over you for the time being to get some cover if you need it at all." she said with her eyebrows up, while I was about to pick up the clothes.

I just picked up my panty from my pile of clothes and headed into restroom with the cup. I took off my petticoat and cleaned myself down there with running water, due to the obvious wetness and leakage, before peeing inside the cup. I kept the sample on the counter as instructed and wore my underwear and petticoat back. Checked my self once in the mirror, holding my bosoms up and together before coming out. 

"So, it's your first time to get something like this done?" asked Vithu while getting my paperwork done as I came out of the restroom.

"Well, at least in a long time I guess." I said sitting next to Neha, with nothing on my top.

I didn't bother covering up as it made no sense and I didn't find it odd being exposed in front of these two loving ladies. I rather enjoyed the whole experience and being stared at intermittently by both of them, especially Neha. Also, I was keen to watch how Neha goes through each phase of it, getting bared little by little; a new sense of voyeurism in me. Presence of Vithu, particularly in more of a formal setting, provided us with totally new set of dimensions, considering Neha's self-conscious and shy behavior. 

"Someone's quite aroused I think?" she raised her eyes towards me, having a glance at my pointed nipples, taking a pause from her work.

"Not as much as some time ago. Just relieved myself you know after having gone through all your advancements." I said with a wink as they both let out a laugh.

"Shall we get your lover girl started then? She too would like to get an experience of such advancements right?" Vithu asked, with Neha frowning at both of us.

"Why not? Let's get going, I'm waiting to witness that." I said with an apparent glee on my face.

"In that case, come over here with your shoes off." Vithu called her towards the scale.

She repeated the process with Neha as well, aligning her posture before recording the measurements down.

"Sit on the table dear." said Vithu while taking off her own footwear and throwing under her desk. 

She checked Neha's pulse followed by her blood pressure, using the cuff and stethoscope over the sleeves of the Kurti top. Neha was constantly looking down ever since she sat on the table without making an eye contact with either of us.

"Open your mouth dear. Wide and your tongue out." 

She patted her cheek after inspecting inside her mouth with a torch in her hand and moved onto take a quick look at both the eyes.

"Darling, you need to get rid of this as it's a bit too thick to steth properly." she pointed at Neha's top.

Neha slowly reached onto the bottom of her top and pulled it off over the head. She kept it aside and tried to cover herself instantly with the arms across her camisole. Vithu slowly pushed her arms down without saying a word and started auscultating the chest area and then her back, having turned Neha sideways.

"Take this off." she said pulling the strap of the camisole and Neha obliged quickly, pulling it off, while keeping her bra t-shirt on. 

Vithu palpated the exposed flesh on both front and back thoroughly before asking Neha to lie down on the table. She applied more force as she did on me to Neha's abdomen while palpating.

"Turn around dear." she made Neha lie on her stomach.

"Alright. I'm going to unhook this for better access." said Vithu and unhooked the straps before moving them aside.

She thoroughly probed the back and sides with both auscultation and palpation. 

"Remove it completely dear."

Neha sat up holding the unhooked bra to her chest and slowly took it off from her hands. She placed it aside while covering her petite bosoms with one hand, while keeping her head constantly down.

Vithu guided Neha to lie on her back again, holding from her shoulders. She slowly moved her arms aside with a smile, as Neha tried looking away.

"Look. You're doing great okay." she said and leaned onto give a peck on Neha's forehead, making her quite comfortable.

Indeed, that looked sweet and quite caring. Neha looked at Vithu with a tinge of approving smile from the corners of the mouth, though her face had already turned red.

Vithu guided Neha's arms towards her head and started checking her bosoms thoroughly. Also, she covered the sides and armpits on both sides before squeezing each nipple using her thumb and forefinger.

"There you go." she patted her cheeks and helped her sitting up. 

"Now with you on leggings, you got to get them off completely, including your underwear as there's no other way I can look inside you." she looked at the motionless Neha, with both arms on her hips.

"Maybe just put on your top back without anything else and take these off, you kiddo." she suggested to Neha's partial relief. 

Neha stood up, put on her Kurti on her bare breasts before turning her back to us. She removed both her leggings and panties together in a single motion. Putting them aside, she sat back on the table with the bottom of her top covering the pubes.

Vithu sat in front and inspected the whole leg portion with knocks and presses as she did with me, starting from both the knees, and then moving onto the calf muscles as well as both the feet.

"Lie down dear and scoot as much as, so that I can reach you, with your legs open." Neha obliged partially with her knees still together.

Vithu opened her knees wide and started pressing the inner thigh muscles, having put on a glove. She carefully proceeded to the outer lips of the pudendum. Neha apparently closed her face with both hands. Vithu inserted a couple of fingers and probed by rotating them both ways. Then she simultaneously palpated the pubic area with the fingers still inside, before taking them out after a while.

"Darling, come forward a little more." Neha obliged knowing the purpose of it. 

Vithu lubed her glove and did a quick digital exam on Neha's rear with one finger. Neha frowned momentarily holding her breathe in before Vithu took her finger out and disposed the glove away, into the bin.

"Before we move on, darling, sit up and answer these questions quickly. Your last period?"

"A week ago." she answered having just sat up and adjusting her top to cover her privates.

"Regular? Are they?"

"Mostly they are regular. But sometimes a few days here and there."

"Any other issues? Discomforts? Abnormalities you might have come across?"

"Nothing I can think of. No, I guess."

"Oh, and I almost forgot to take your temperatures." sighed Vithu reaching out to pick up a couple of thermometers from her drawer.

She placed one inside Neha's mouth and asked her to ensure that it doesn't fall out, and placed one inside me. Vithu waited for a couple of minutes before removing them and headed onto check the readings after giving a slight wash.

"I wish I could have taken your temperatures rectally. It's more accurate you know." jester Vithu, recording the values.

"So why didn't you eh?" I asked laughingly.

"You too wish ah. Well I don't have them ready at the moment, rather unfortunately I guess." she winked at me, as we both turned towards Neha who expressed her displeasure with a frown.

"Alright then. Take this and get me your sample." she handed Neha the cup.

"Once you are done, keep it inside on the counter next her Ayesha's." she instructed as Neha went inside with the cup, having picked up her panties on the other hand.

Vithu sat down again and headed on with the paper work till Neha returned having placed her sample inside and most probably, relieving herself off the juices that had been building up all these time.

"Alright darling. Now put on your clothes below waist and take off the Kurti. So, we can go ahead and get your chest x-rays done. And take off any jewelries that you guys might be wearing, doesn't matter on which part of your body." 

Neha ensured that she put on her leggings before taking Kurti off. Having done that, she turned towards us with both her arms across her bare chest.

Vithu led us to the adjacent room which had the x-ray machine and some other equipment.

She called me first near the machine and helped me stand straight, holding my shoulders, followed by pulling my petticoat and panties down a little almost up to the pubic bone. Then she moved me closer so that my breasts can almost touch the plate, while moving my arms to both sides. She had me remain in that posture for some time while she processed the image. She also had me turned side on, ninety degrees with my arms above my head, and went onto process that image as well. 

The process was almost repeated identically with Neha. Having her leggings and panties pulled down a little, I could see the top of her rear crack as she stood facing the machine. 

"I can give you guys the complete report tomorrow by this time including the urine analysis." said Vithu after finishing with the side on image of Neha as we headed back to the consultation room.

"You guys really want to get dressed up?" Asked Vithu as she sat on her desk to wrap up the work.

Neha looked at me, rather confusingly, while being conscious in crossing her arms in the front to cover her bosoms.

"Why not? What do you want us to do without getting dressed? Enlighten us with it." I suggested, sitting across Vithu, to Neha's displeasure.

"Is there anything left?" Asked Neha still confused, standing beside me. 

The atmosphere had steadily built up of being a professional set-up towards cheeky and uncertain territory, except for Neha who remained a little clueless.

"Haha, well, to be honest, you guys look beautiful this way. I like what I'm looking at and I'd like to keep on doing so." Quipped Vithu as Neha started blushing.

I too was taken aback a little with Vithu's bold gesture, having just examined us minutes before.

"So, what have you planned eh, to ensure that you keep on getting entertained?" I asked as I bought Neha closer to me and made her sit across my lap side on.

I kissed her shoulder that was almost brushing my lips as I wrapped my arms across her waist.

"I didn't plan anything but let's think about something. Hmm... how about doing a photo shoot?" she came up with the plan, probably having planned it well before.

"Nooooooo. Are you crazy? I'm no way getting into this." protested Neha, trying to get off from me to wear her clothes back.

I managed holding onto her and patted her back to calm her down, as the idea looked exciting and enticing.

"You don't trust me baby girl?" I asked her, turning her face towards mine.

And I kissed her lips dry as she remained quiet and looked vulnerable. She didn't attempt to protest anymore though showed some degree of reluctance. I caressed her back and kissed her shoulder once again to pacify completely, and gestured towards Vithu, giving her a go ahead. Vithu picked up her camera from the cupboard behind her chair and stood up to click a few stills as Neha shied away, protecting her face and bosoms from getting captured.

"Okay then. Give me some poses will you. Neha, you'd be good, trust me." said Vithu, while going through what she had just clicked.

"Baby girl, let's do this okay, come on; I'm with you right, always." I comforted Neha with another kiss as Vithu smiled at us.

I turned Neha's face towards Vithu, while she being seated on my lap sideways with her arms across, partially covering the frontal exposure. I let Vithu snap a few before bringing Neha's arms down against a token protest. Vithu looked delighted, capturing us, having bared completely above waist. I brought Neha's face to mine and locked our lips together for a few seconds, expecting Vithu to capitalize on the moment.

"Why don't you two get out of that chair?" 

Having stood up, we moved towards the exam table. I leaned my back onto the table and brought Neha right in front me, while I covered her breasts with both my hands, posing for a click. Neha appeared calm now and was almost cooperative, having gotten rid of most of her shyness. I hugged Neha tight, with our bosoms pressed against each other, as Vithu captured from a side on angle.

12