Insurance Medical Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you show your backs leaning down a bit on the table?" 

We obliged, resting on our elbows with a slight lean towards the table. Also, we let our fronts be on full display, having turned towards Vithu, while resting our back on the table, and then one more with crossing our arms in the front.

"What else? You got to suggest something if you want more?" I asked Vithu.

"Maybe you two can hop onto the table; that would help I guess."

I sat on the table, dragging my knees close to my chest and let Neha do the same, sitting opposite to me. I held onto her arms letting Vithu click a few. Then I brought her closer, spread her legs a little wide and pushed mine in between as we hugged each other's shoulders for another pose. I arched my back supporting myself on the elbows, giving a good view of my erect bosoms though Neha was hesitant repeating the same and moved away. Vithu captured me in that pose, a few more snaps as Neha looked on.

"Want to show some more skin?" Asked Vithu.

"Nope. This is more than enough. Aren't you guys done with it yet?" Neha protested again as I laughed it off and didn't want to push her too much at a time.

"Maybe this might help you a little." I told Vithu, having pulled my petticoat upwards, exposing almost my entire thighs, and sat cross legged on the table. Then I hopped down and stood side on, with holding the hem of the petticoat with one hand exposing my bare leg. Neha didn't look interested in trying out anything of that sort, and wearing leggings didn't help much either in getting a little creative and bold.

I lied down on the floor, resting an arm behind my head, letting Vithu capture from a top angle. Then let a take a few more with behind one knee and exposing some skin by pulling the petticoat towards my things. Neha looked amused, though she didn't dare joining me on the floor. Perhaps, one another day I thought. One step at a time had always worked in getting Neha out of her shells.

"I just love your dusky complexion." commented Vithu as she came near the exam table to show us all the stills, probably having had sufficient degree of visual treat through the lenses. Neha's looked shy and in disbelief as Vithu went through each photograph, as we stood both sides of her leaning back. 

"So, you don't like Neha's fair skin eh?" I teased.

"Not that I don't like. But she has to let me take a proper look at it right." 

"I don't and I won't, okay." quipped Neha, rather firm in her stance, as we finished going through all the stills.

The one in which we showed our backs, leaning forward, looked more glamorous than the rest, though everything seemed good from an artistic as well as an erotic perspective. It was more of a true expression of how we felt about ourselves at that particular moment, a tinge of exhibitionism coupled with being conscious and reluctant. Neha in particular looked more closed and embarrassed, though she cherished having experienced it; and I loved witnessing every bit of it. She's an innocent soul to be honest on all fronts, and she deserved to be loved and cared unconditionally.

"So, having treated you for almost two hours, it's time for us get treated as well." I said, which made Vithu and Neha look at me curiously.

I gave a peck on Vithu's forehead and started unbuttoning her shirt all the way, taking it off from her shoulders. Without wasting much time, I unhooked her almost transparent bra from behind, and released her bosoms free from a day long confinement. Neha looked stunned with what had unfolded, as I took a step sideways, admiring Vithu's from the front, the most developed pair of assets among the three of us. Vithu was just a couple of years elder than me but her physique appeared much developed than both Neha's and mine; she had perfect pair of globes one could keep on admiring, with a lovely finish at the digs.

"Wow." I exclaimed cupping her breasts with both my hands and then running my hands down and around her waist, before caressing her shoulders.

Neha looked upon quite eagerly from Vithu's back as I made her come in front and hug Vithu tight. Letting their pairs of bosoms crush together, I clicked a few snaps from side on, and then handed Neha the camera as I posed with Vithu, cupping each other's bosoms, in another side on pose.

All three of us stood next to each other with our hands wrapping each other's back, for one final shot of our fronts, using the self-timer which would up an impromptu and exciting session of artistry.

"Not only you. Even I like what I'm seeing." I said turning Vithu towards me once again.

"Haha, then what else?" she giggled with excitement.

"What do you propose to do?" I looked into her eyes with a teasing smile.

"Anything that would make you keep on doing what you are up to now."

"Nothing much at the moment darling. Might have to revisit on another day to ponder what else I'd like to keep on seeing."

"Why on another day?" Vithu asked tightening her eyebrows, showing a tinge of disappointment.

"Well, that was hell a lot of fun and what not; but you know what, we have to get to work tomorrow, and it's almost ten darling." I said giving Vithu a dry peck on her lips, before looking around for my clothes, as did Neha.

12