Intake

Story Info
New bulls arrive at the prison intake and meet Starla.
1.5k words
3.98
10.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was three years later that Zachary Hill, inmate number 77552, found himself standing with twenty other guys in the gray room at StarCo Industries. He had gotten himself a five-year stretch for grand larceny. He had gone for a joyride in the car belonging to the manager where he worked as a hamburger flipper because the guy had cut his hours. Instead of just firing him, the asshole had pressed charges.

A year into his sentence now, at nineteen, Zach jumped at the chance to spend some time outside of the prison doing something different. He didn't know what it was, but he did know that they were recruiting younger guys. Most likely, it was some kind of work detail. The capper that sold him and most of the other inmates offered the opportunity was that after a six-month stretch, their sentence would be commuted to time served and their records expunged of the felony conviction. As to how they were supposed to explain to any potential employer the reason for their extended absence from society--that was up to them to figure out.

"All right you motherfuckers!" screamed a loud, gravelly voice. A statuesque raven-haired brunette in her mid-thirties who looked to have once been a bodybuilder strode into the bleak room. She was clad in a black, form-fitting outfit that looked like a cross between tights and a wet-suit. Her eyes were as black as coal, her skin a deep tan. To Zach, she appeared to be of the same stock as some sort of South American runway model.

Ten more women, none of whom Zach would have liked to meet in a dark alley, came in after her and took stations at multiple points in the room. Each was armed with a can of pepper spray, a stun gun, and a nasty-looking sap. Plastic handcuffs stuck out of their belts, ready to secure some dumb bastard who made a scene.

"Line up on the red line!" the brunette yelled. "NOW!" The men did as they were told, each casting about wondering what was going on. Many of them had not seen a woman in a year or more and their re-introduction to the females of the species was not going well at all.

"I am Misty Van Dietz, Captain of the Guards here. First of all, if any of you cocksuckers even twitch, one of my ladies here will make you wish you were dead! You don't fucking blink or breathe unless we say it's okay!"

Carlton, Zach's former bunkmate, giggled nervously. Van Dietz was on him in a flash, hitting him with the stun gun and leaving him a quivering mass on the floor.

"There's always one, right ladies?" Van Dietz said returning to her place. "Now I'm only going to tell you pieces of shit once to strip down. Every last piece on the floor in front of you, skivvies and all. Got it?"

Zach was no stranger to strip searches but it was never, ever in the presence of a female guard. Nevertheless, he peeled himself out of his prison blues as another unfortunate was clubbed to the floor by one of the guards when he failed to lose his underwear. In less than a minute, they were all naked and Zach thought he heard some of the guards snorting at their predicament. They all covered themselves self-consciously, modesty--which was a luxury they didn't have in the prison--returning in the presence of these sneering women.

"Hands by your sides, you motherfuckers!" the Captain of the Guards yelled at them. Two of their mates were already down for practically nothing and being dragged out, so the remaining prisoners obeyed instantly.

"Miss Gravestone?" Van Dietz said. The door opened again and in strode a tall, gorgeous platinum blonde with the most flawless porcelain skin Zach had ever seen. The only imperfection in her hair was the red streak she'd dyed into it. Her body was hugged by a form-fitting leather bustier and a long leather skirt with a split all the way to her hips. Zach swallowed hard and to his horror, discovered that the sight of this woman was arousing him.

"Gentlemen, my name is Starla Gravestone. You will call me Miss Starla." Her eyes slid down the line of naked men, obviously regarding their manhood. Zach felt himself beginning to rise as her green eyes slid over him. They hesitated a moment, a smile playing at her lips then continued down the line. Frantically he willed his penis to go back down.

"Well--" she found Zach and met his eyes, "--I see at least one of you is glad to see me." Zach almost vomited with embarrassment as the guards tittered. "Anyway, you are here because each of you has something I want. In case you don't know what that is, I will tell you that I require human semen--and lots of it. It is you, along with the other thousand-or-so inmates already here that will give it to me.

"I'll give you some semen, baby!" a wise-ass down the line hissed. Zach broke out in a cold sweat as the poor bastard was clubbed to the floor, stunned then cuffed as Starla regarded the violence impassively. He was dragged moaning and bleeding out of the room to who-knows-where.

"I simply do not tolerate any misbehavior of any sort here," Starla continued. "The rules are very simple. You will live life essentially the same as the way you've been living it in whatever other institution you come from. Do what we tell you when we tell you and you'll be fine. Disobey and you will be punished, and rest assured gentlemen, I am very creative in the punishments I mete out.

"Outside of that, the only other thing you'll be required to do is to be present at the time assigned for your harvesting."

Harvesting? Zach thought.

"We will extract your semen every few days and you will not ejaculate at any other time. If you do, the punishment will be--" Starla smiled "--interesting. We've spent a lot of time perfecting the procedure so that it will be as pleasurable for you as it can be. It is not perfect but it will not hurt you and it will provide us with the raw materials we need."

Starla began walking up the line of naked men again and Zach was helpless as his cock rose to attention. He had had pretty girlfriends in the past but never had he laid his eyes on a woman this beautiful.

"Besides abstinence outside of harvesting, you will also maintain good hygiene. The harvesting process requires you to be cleanly shaven at all times. From two inches below your navel to the rear of your scrotum, you will be free of hair. Believe me, gentlemen, you do not want us to do this for you."

She stopped directly in front of Zach. Her presence was intoxicating and he felt himself throbbing dully and knew he was completely erect now without looking down. He didn't see the other guys and they didn't see him as all were obediently now staring straight ahead. His world was Miss Starla now.

"Shave yourselves, clean yourselves, and be present for harvesting and we will all get along fine for the time you are here. It is that simple."

Suddenly, her eyes were upon him. They slid down his body and locked onto his throbbing member. His balls tightened and ached under her gaze.

"What's your name, boy?" she said looking him in the eyes again.

"Z--Zachary Hill, ma'am," he stammered.

"Are you going to have a problem with the rules here, Z--Zachary Hill?"

He shook his head frantically. "No ma'am!"

"You look like you're already about to break the one regarding unscheduled ejaculation." Starla reached down and curled her fingers around his length. He swallowed hard, his testicles tightening. He felt he was going to explode right across her leather dress.

"If you want to get along with me, you'd better learn to control yourself," she hissed. She released him and brought her hand down hard on the top of his erection slapping it downward so hard Zach thought it had snapped off at the base. He cried out, bent over, and covered himself protectively, his erection immediately subsiding. The base of his penis ached dully, the head and a third of the shaft stinging from the blow.

"Ladies, show this delivery of new bulls to their quarters," Starla said and left without another word.

They were issued new prison garb and then shown to their cells. Two men were placed in a cell, pretty much the same arrangement as Zach was used to. His new cellie was named Rodriguez.

"Shit man, you looked like you were gonna bust a nut all over that bitch in there," Rodriguez laughed. Zach still ached dully in his groin and his penis was partially numb. "The way you screamed I thought she'd shanked you or sliced it off with a blade."

"I almost did. I don't know what came over me but--"

"Bitch was fine, I tell you that Z. I'd fuck that ho' every kind of way but right."

"She might fuck you instead," Zach said humorlessly.