Integration Ch. 01: Discovery

Story Info
Chapter 1 of Integration - A new couple discover each other.
950 words
4.45
14.7k
8
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin grabbed a wet wipe. He went to pass it to Donna, but at the last second decided to wipe her crotch for her.

"Thanks," she said with a grin on her face. "No one wants to lie in a wet patch after sex. Well I mean some people are probably into that, but that really doesn't do it for me. Either way it helps keep the sheets clean."

Gavin giggled. "So what does 'do it for you' then? Do you have any kinks?"

"Well", she continued, "I like to dominate." She could see Gavin reacted positively so she carried on describing her interests. "I like to inflict pain, I like to tie my boyfriends up, and I like to 'punish' them. I don't mind being spanked or tied up; but I much prefer the shoe on the other foot. What about you then, your smile has gotten bigger the more detail I went into?"

"As you might have already guessed, that will probably play well into what I like. I like to be controlled. I want you to lock my dick in a cage, and for my partner to use that to control my behaviour. I also like..."

"Wait you liked being in chastity?" Donna interrupted. "I've always wanted to date a sub who was interested in chastity, but none of my previous partners have been even the slightest bit interested. What do you like about it?"

"Well I really enjoy being controlled outside of the bedroom as well as it in. Personally I masturbate most days and to have someone take away my daily pleasure just really turns me on; I don't why really. Anyway, I like control to exist not just in the bedroom but in the relationship. I don't mean like complete control, I don't exactly want to give up access over my bank account or job or anything, just a healthy amount of control within the dynamics of the relationship outside of the bedroom."

"Christ I wasn't expecting a speech," laughed Donna.

"Sorry, I guess I've thought about it a lot more than I thought I had."

"Yeah no kidding. How about we do a quickfire round? We each list 5 specific things we'd like to do with each other; then we each respond with our gut reaction?"

"Yeah, okay. That sounds like it could be fun."

"I'll go first," Donna exclaimed. "Okay so, impact play?"

"Yes."

"Watersports?"

"Umm, maybe."

"Temperature play?"

"Never tried it but I've always wanted to."

"Collars and leads?"

"Yes, but not publicly."

"What? Were you under the impression that we're going to be doing all of these things publicly lol? I just meant in the bedroom you twat."

"Yeah, makes sense," Gavin said as he couldn't help but snigger a little.

"How about pegging?"

"I'd be okay with doing it, but I don't really like it. I guess as a punishment?"

"YOh ok I'll bear that in mind. Alright, your turn then."

Gavin thought for a second. "Ok, how about, creampies?"

"Well I got the impression you wouldn't be doing many of them with your cock locked up. Also, we literally just did that one you twit."

"I don't just mean finishing in your pussy, I mean I like looking at them, playing with them, being made to lick them clean, especially if it's not mine. Why do you think I didn't pass you the wet wipe like you'd asked?"

"This isn't much of a quickfi... Wait, what do you mean creampies that aren't yours?"

"Oh another one - cuckolding?"

"Ooooh, never tried it before, if you're really into it I guess maybe."

"Facesitting?"

"Oh yeah definitely."

"Blindfolds, gags, that sort of stuff - on me obviously."

"Yeah good."

"Crossdressing?"

"Ooo, yeah I could get into that. You do mean you right?"

"Yeah course, I want to be feminised a bit sometimes," Gavin explained. "Your turn again now."

Donna started again..."Rope?"

"Yes! But I prefer chains if I'm honest."

"Hot wax?"

After several minutes of this, Gavin realised Donna was into a lot more stuff than him, which he thought we pretty impressive. Eventually she just started listing things Gavin had never heard of like eating sushi off of someone's body or cupping - whatever the hell that is.

"Alright I feel like we've done enough of that now," he said.

"Silence!" Donna suddenly barked in response. She ripped the duvet off the bed and climbed onto him, resting her arse on his face; she was almost suffocating him with her pussy. "Now get to work" she ordered as she turned on the TV, and cast her phone to it.

Instantly Gavin found his face surrounded by flesh, arsehole and vulva. Deciding to comply, he started to lick as her juices leaked a little into his mouth. Licking the labia and the clit, he felt her legs clamp around his head on every lick. He started to move his hands to a more comfortable position, but Donna pinned them down to the sheets. Gavin could feel her convulsing, getting more intense each time, and then he felt her violently spasm as she gently screamed. His work was done.

After a few seconds, Donna tumbled back onto the other side of the bed. "That was good," she said, "but I think you're definitely going to have to work on it. Don't worry, I'll make sure that you work on it." A rather sly grin had manifested itself on Donna's face. She kissed him on the cheek as she climbed over him to get to the bathroom.

Gavin never did find out what she was watching on the telly, but he heard a lot of moaning from both her and the TV.