Integration Ch. 02: Chastity

Story Info
Gavin is cooking for him and Donna.
2k words
4.53
12.7k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Knock Knock Knock!

Before he even opened the door he knew it was Mrs Patterson, the elderly woman from next door. She never uses the doorbell as she much prefers the old fashioned way.

"Is everything alright Gavin? Your smoke alarm's been going off for a few minutes now."

"Yes everything's fine, don't worry. I just forgot to take something out of the oven."

"But I heard swearing."

"Yeah, I'm starving, just a little hypoglycaemic rage that's all. I'll turn it off now, sorry to bother you."

"Don't worry about it darling," she replied, "I used to burn food all the time; I was always terrible at cooking."

Gavin grabbed a chair to reach the smoke alarm and turned it off. He was pissed. He hadn't eaten since lunch, and now the dinner he had cooked for him and Donna was more black than Samuel L Jackson. Plus, she was due around any minute. He quickly ordered a Chinese before scraping the charred remains into the bin. He opened the small kitchen window to help try and get rid of the dry burnt taste in the air; and at that moment, the doorbell rang.

"Hi Gav," Donna said. They shared a quick kiss and he invited her in. She had rather taken to calling Gavin 'Gav' sometimes, he didn't know why, but he didn't mind it too much so he was just rolling with it. Donna sniffed the air a little. "Did you burn the food by any chance?"

"I might've done," he replied.

She could see the remains of whatever Gavin was cooking hanging out of the top of the bin. They stood and looked at each other for a moment, smiling. Donna was a gentle-looking woman - like she couldn't hurt a fly - but Gavin knew there was a lot of fire in her. "Hell, it's probably why she's Ginger" he chuckled to himself. Her hair was beautiful, the colour was just right, kind of like a deep sunset orange, and curled in just the right way. She had her cleavage on show tonight. There wasn't a huge amount but bloody hell it looked like it. They seemed like they were really crammed into that dark green dress with a tremendous amount of force. She was slightly shorter than him, but she packed quite a punch though.

SLAP!

Almost quite literally in this case apparently. "Gavin!"

Suddenly Gavin realised the moment was a little longer than he thought it was as he was brought back to reality.

"Are you okay Gavin? I said whatever it was it smells like it was probably quite nice at some point 10 minutes ago."

"Oh er yes," he hesitantly mumbled. "Sorry I got distracted."

"Good, it means the 20 minutes I spent stuffing myself into this dress wasn't a complete waste of time," she said as she giggled her way into the kitchen. "So what are we eating then? The bin shouldn't be the only one to eat tonight, and it feels I've been waiting to have dinner with you for longer than the amount of time Putin's been in power."

"I'm really sorry, although if it's any consolation I'm hungry too. I've ordered us a Chinese, but it won't be here for another hour or two - it's quite a busy Saturday night apparently."

"It's okay Gav, you tried that's what counts. That said, don't think I won't punish you later for this. In fact, why not now? Bring me your chastity device and a bag of frozen peas or something. Be quick!"

"I'll be in there," she said as she gestured to the living room.

Gavin's guilty energy suddenly disappeared from his face and filled his genitals, by the time he'd almost finish dashing around his flat grabbing what she'd asked for the semi he'd developed admiring her had turned into a full-on raging hard-on.

"Strip!" She ordered - "trousers first Gav."

"Yes miss," he said in reply. He placed the items on the seat next to her. She was sitting where he normally does, although he figured that he'd just lost the use of his favourite spot when she's over. He undid his fly and removed his trousers. He was glad to be out of them really. He found them uncomfortable but they were probably his best pair. He subsequently removed his dark black boxers, pulling down to his ankles to accompany his trousers. Finally, he removed his shirt.

Donna gestured for him to approach her. He tried his most dignified waddle with his ankles still encased in his trousers. She leaned towards him and squeezed his ballsack, almost separating his balls from his body. Gavin could've sworn one of them had become detached and rolled under the sofa. She stood up - keeping a firm grip on his jewels.

She put her lips to his ear."What makes think you should call me miss? Do I look single to you Gav?"

Suddenly he had a gut-wrenching feeling."Um, ah, no, I just um."

"You will call me Goddess."

"Yes, Goddess."

"And as far as being single goes, I'm not, I'm with you ya twonk." Gavin breathed a sigh of relief as she sat back down and had a good look at his dick. "I didn't realise how tiny it was. Now I look at it up close, it's actually quite thin and short. In fact, now I think about it that explains a lot."

"I thought you enjoyed our sex?" Gavin said, "I thought you came?".

Donna could feel the desperation in his voice. "Christ men are fucking stupid" she laughed. "You can never tell, can you? I said your oral sex was okay, but if you recall I said it needed work. That's the thing you'll need to be focused on, you won't be using that little thing very much any more." letting go of him, she sat down and grabbed the mixed veg. "Hmm, miniature carrots, appropriate. Now hold the little carrots on your little willy."

Gavin, feeling a little deflated, did as he was told. While she waited for his erection to subside, she spent some time fiddling with the chastity device. It was already assembled, so she took it apart, ready to put on her new bitch. After a few more seconds, she started to put on the device. It was metal but light, perhaps aluminium? Either way, Donna figured it was quite expensive. By the time she'd clicked the lock on the device, Gavin had hardened again, much to his dismay. "I'll keep a hold of this I think". She dropped the key into her boobage with another sly smile. Gavin figured he'd be seeing a lot more of that smile tonight.

"Now I'm going to the powder room, and by the time I come back I want to see you naked, bent over the arm of the sofa, with a selection of 'hitty things' for me to punish you with!"

Gavin frantically removed his shoes and remaining clothing, he didn't know how long she would be, so he figured he better not waste any time. He had actually left a paddle and a flogger at one of his ex's places, and he hadn't actually used much of his 'hitty' stuff for a while, so they were probably somewhere difficult to find. Eventually he had pulled out a cane from under the bed, but kept rummaging to try and find more stuff - he really didn't want a caning he absolutely hated it - plus she did say a selection. With all his rummaging, under the bed, he clearly didn't hear the distinct high heel sounds coming from the hallway. Donna coughed as she leant against the doorframe, causing Gavin to smack his head on the bottom of the bed. Now he was in trouble.

He crawled out from under the bed and kneeled in front of her. "Not much of a selection," she said. "Plus, I told you to wait in the other room. Of the three things I asked you to do, you've done one. You've not done well have you?"

"No Goddess. I'm sorry Goddess."

"Well, we'll have to go with what we've got. Climb on to the bed Gav! Facedown." Donna noticed that in his attempt to find some of his toys, he'd dumped a pair of handcuffs and a ball gag onto the floor behind him. She picked them up while Gavin was still getting in position.

"Ouch!" Gavin screeched as Donna pressed her knee into his back. She lifted his head up from behind, and presented it for Gavin to put in his mouth, before buckling it on to the back of his head, and cuffing his wrists to the headboard. "Now let's see. Failing to find me enough playthings, that's got to be worth at least 5 strikes. Oh and being in the wrong room, that's another 5. Oh and let's not forget the whole reason we're doing this...Fucking up dinner!40 strikes!" She removed her knee from his back and leant across to gently whisper in his ear. "If you want me to stop, shake your wrists and cuffs against the headboard."

Gavin felt the bamboo being rested on his cheeks.

THWACK!...THWACK!...THWACK!

They weren't so bad Gavin thought to himself - compared to the last time at least anyway - that said they still stung like a motherfucker.

THWACK!!...THWACK!!...THWACK!!...THWACK!!

Gavin screamed into his gag for a few seconds, hoping some of the pain would fade. They were a lot harder than the previous ones and a lot closer together as well. Donna waited for silence again before delivering another 6.

THWACK!TWACK!THWACK!THWACK!THWACK!THWACK!

Gavin almost couldn't breathe because of the pain, felt like he'd just sat on a thousand little knives.

Donna waited a whole minute. She could tell Gavin wasn't dealing with these well and waiting for his panting to become inaudible.

THWACK!

THWACK!

THWACK!

Donna started to deliver them at regular intervals, with intensity alternating between high and low. Adding in the odd brutal agonising strike every now and then.

He'd made it to 40, and he was in tears, he wasn't sure he could cope with any more. He rattled his restraints on the birch of the headboard. Donna put the cane down and unbuckled his gag. She sat by his side as he regained his composure again. "Gav, you've done really well. If you really want me to stop I will, but there's only 10 left, and I think you can make it, you're a good boy really."

He cringed a little as she said that, but she was right, there were only 10 more, he knew he could make it. "Okay," he said, "just give me a minute." After a couple of seconds, Gavin heard those steps of those heels again against the hardwood floor. He tried to focus on getting his breath back. This was the most pain he'd felt for a while, but knew that he wanted to finish his punishment. He would kick himself for it otherwise. Lost in a daydream, he suddenly feels another whack, and let out another shriek. It wasn't the cane this time though, it was something else.

Whack!

Gavin buried his face in the pillow.

Whack!

He realised it must a hairbrush from her handbag or something. He was grateful. It stung a lot less, even if she was going a lot harder.

Whack!

Whack!

This time it was on the back of his thigh. The surprise caught him off guard and he screamed into the pillow again.

"Just another 5" she whispered

WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK!

She delivered 5 horrific blows in quick succession, and Gavin screamed into his pillow for the final time.

Almost instantly, he felt his cuffs released, and Donna climbed into the bed to cuddle him. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yes Goddess" he replied through his tears. "I'm always okay when I'm with you."

She kissed him on the cheek and wiped away some of the tears with a tissue, before giving him a little more sugar on his cheek.

"Me too," she said. "Me too."