Intensity Ch. 01

Story Info
Annabelle questions her mother, Timi meets neighbours.
3.1k words
4.66
9.6k
6
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
larrkap
larrkap
87 Followers

Author's Note: The story of Annabelle and Timi continues, but out of covid lock down. You don't have to read the "Annabelle's Lockdown" story line, which deals with events before now, but it may help. Part 1 of this chapter is a "slow burn and back story chapter" that I was grappling with for some time. Part 2 is a bit more action packed.

------------------------------------------------------

Part 1

Annabelle stood on the balcony wishing the call would be answered. It took an eternity but on the twelfth ring, success. "Mum, how are you?"

"Honey! Good news, we are coming home! Border restrictions are being lifted and we are finally heading home." The excitement in her mother's voice would have normally overjoyed her, but Annabelle's call was not really focused on the pandemic everyone was currently dealing with.

"That's fantastic. I bet Dad is happy. He can get back to tending the pool and watering the plants. Even though Ted has probably looked after them just fine. Is Dad there with you?"

There was audible fumbling on the other end of the call and eventually Annabelle's father joined the call. 'Damn it' she thought to her self. Annabelle talked small talk for a while and, after promising to go down and visit her parent's villa before they returned, she ended the call. Not ten minutes later, her mother called back.

"Belle, what is it?"

"Its nothing mum. I just wanted to check in on you guys. I miss you."

"Annabelle Loren, don't lie to me. I'm your mother and I know when something else is up." She cringed at hearing her mother use her middle name and instantly felt like a reprimanded child. "I've picked up on the clue that you didn't want your father to be part of this conversation so I've left him watching the cricket and have walked to the back garden."

She switched the phone from one hand to another and looked down at the beach. "I just wanted to talk."

"Is it about your new love interest?"

Annabelle felt herself blush. "What, no... mum, how would you even know about my love life. You've been on the other side of the country for months."

"Again, I'm your mother and have been every day of your life. I know you inside and out. The fact that you seemed to not mention your ex-boyfriend for most of the time we have been away leads me to believe that he has been quickly replaced. So, rest assured, when we finally get back and get to meet 'him', I'm sure everything will be fine and we'll like him. Unless he's a New Zealander. You know your father has problems with Kiwis. It could take him a while to come round if that's the case."

Annabelle shook her head at her mother's statement and rolled her eyeballs. She wondered if her mother's words would remain true once they found out that the 'he' was actually a 'he who identified as a she'.

"Anyway, Mum, back to our conversation. It's not about my love life."

"Well whose then?"

"Yours."

"Mine?"

"Yes mum!" Annabelle had a very honest relationship with her parents but was straying into new territory here. She was finding the going tough without having to deal with her mother's sometimes scattered thinking.

"You know I love your father. What are you getting at Belle?"

Annabelle didn't quite know how to broach the idea of synethesia with her, but she tried anyway. "Was it colourful with Dad?"

There was silence on the line.

"What sort of question is that?"

As soon as she heard her mother's word's she realised that the question she asked her mother had not been heard with the intent with which it was asked. "Look, mum, I'm not asking about kinks. Let me ask this another way. "Did Dad... Does Dad.. Well... Do YOU experience colours?" Annabelle changed phone hands again and paced the balcony even more nervously.

There was silence on the line again. But this was a different silence.

"Colours, mum."

"I heard you. Look, this is unexpected. Let me throw this back at you. Annabelle are you experiencing these colours?"

"Mum, this call is about you. Not me!" The frustration was no longer hidden in her voice.

"Okay, honey. Calm down. You've just caught me off guard." There was another moment of silence. "Yes, I have synesthesia. Just like you."

They talked for half an hour more on the fact that both saw colours, and smelt certain fragrances at particular times of intensity. It remained unspoken but understood that this meant during orgasmic moments with someone they seemingly had a unique connection to. It was as if they experienced their orgasms with more than the usual senses.

Annabelle stopped her pacing. "Mum, why haven't you ever mentioned this to me? Did Gran have it? I have so many questions!"

"This is not the sort of thing you just talk about over a coffee with friends Belle. Stuff like this is fringe, its not mainstream. I was chastised at school for talking about seeing colours and Gran told me not to talk of it, ever. The world is different now but its not something I think man people will just accept, so please be careful. You are not a freak or defective. Just different."

"So does Dad know that you've experienced this with him? How did he take it? How does he react?"

Again, silence fell on the line. This time it was very different.

"Mum...You don't get this with Dad?"

"I love your father with all my soul Belle."

Annabelle started pacing and felt herself break into a cold sweat. She thought she had taken a weight off her shoulders during this talk with her Mum and now she felt as if a greater weight pressed in on her.

"I know Mum. I've never doubted that. But if not with him, then who?"

"Annabelle, please..."

"Mum, we've always been honest. I need some help to get my head around this..this thing...and me."

"You are opening a can of worms here. Look, I had other lovers before your father."

Like any child Annabelle had never out much thought into the idea of her mother having a sexual history. "I've always been faithful. But that one, well, it was just never meant to be." Annabelle could hear the pain in her mother's words.

"So Dad doesn't know?"

"He knows and he knew. But lets not go there. Its old history and we don't live in it anymore. They were part of my life, our life, for a while, but then as a friend, and ONLY a friend even after you were born. It was a different time and your Dad and I were meant to be together in the longer run."

Annabelle struggled to make clear sense of it all. "So I might have met this person."

There was a sigh. "Yes, but maybe we should leave it in the past. We were all friends but life and death happened dear. Just let it be."

Something about the way her mother said 'death' rang within her. Annabelle froze as her mind joined some dots. Her blood went cold. Did her mum fuck her transgendered lovers dad? "Shit Mum. I'm sorry. I just need to know one thing more. It wasn't.. Was it... Look it wasn't Mr Varnas was it?" She heard her mum gasp.

"Mum?" The silence was palpable. "Please mum, I need information to help me with my present situation here. I'm not here to judge the past."

"No. It wasn't. Not, Mister."

Annabelle's head spun. She almost dropped the phone. There was an awkward chuckle on the other end of the line. It took her a few moments to process. "You had a lesbian affair?"

Again, chuckles. "Not 'affair'. I wasn't married and neither was she. I wasn't even engaged at that stage. Look Belle, we were young, it was a different time, it was a momentary alignment of souls. Lets focus on the present and our lives in it. I'm married to your father. I love him. You are our child. We love you. That's all you need to know."

Annabelle desperately wanted to add that this was a fine focus, but she was fucking her mother's lesbian love's son who was now her mother's lesbian love's daughter. Thinking that this addition to the conversation would be just too freaking weird, Annabelle let that thought go. It would have to be dealt with another time.

"Okay. That's enough wackiness for today. I'm not alone with this thing, this condition and its genetic. I can rest a little easier now. Love you mum!"

"Love you too honey. And I'm sure we'll love your new interest..."

Annabelle cut the connection and stared at the phone for a good minute. She then went inside and passionately kissed Timi.

Timi responded in kind until they broke and asked "What was that snog about?".

Annabelle ran her fingers through her hair and smiled at Timi sheepishly. "One day you will meet my parents and I want you to remember that kiss."

Timi looked at her, confused. "But I've met them. I almost lived at your house as a kid.'

Annabelle patted Timi's cheek. "No silly. The current you hasn't met them. They had Tim Varnas in the house. They've never met Timandra! And Timandra has never met them!"

Part 2

Annabelle patted her flat mate Timi's delectable ass as she walked by on her way to the master bedroom.

Timi smiled and, turning away from the sink, admired the toned butt that was heading away from her, covered, only partially by the tight green thong Tink was wearing. The sight made her penis, secured away in her own one piece swimsuit, twitch. "So you said I should just go with a sarong or cheesecloth skirt?"

"Yep. Apart from dashing into a store on the way there, we won't be doing anything other than popping into my parent's neighbour's villa and maybe a quick swim in the pool."

The drive down West Coast Highway was pleasant. The scorching heat of summer had gone and the change to autumn was slow. In the local first nations tongue they were in Djeran, the third of six seasons and the one characterised by light breezes and cooler nights. There were lots of people out walking their dogs or enjoying the day in other ways.

Pulling the Lexus into a parking bay directly outside the liqour store, Tink turned to Timi. "Coming in 'spunky' or waiting here?"

"Coming in..."

The grabbed their phones and headed in, turning the heads of those passing by and those loitering outside. Settling on a carton of Toohey's draught beer and a six pack of cola bottles, Tink lugged her load and headed to pay. She was met at the register by a blushing Timi, closely followed by a handsome store attendant carrying a four pack of vodka, lime and sodas.

Timi retrieved the drinks from her smiling assistant. "Thanks, but you really didn't have to. I'm quite capable of carrying a four pack of cans."

'Especially when I'm hauling a box plus!' thought Tink.

He looked at her with more than just a little hopefulness in his eyes. "My pleasure. Bit quiet in here. Hey, can I have your number? Or your Instagram deets?"

Timi smiled sweetly. "Look, I'm kind of seeing someone. And I'm not on social media. Who wants to look at a bunch of fake women, dressed up and posing in a deserted parking lot or a restaurant that hasn't opened yet? I live in the moment in the real world."

He turned and retreated away, looking deflated.

Annabelle chuckled. "Way to stomp on his heart there Aphrodite. And you are on the socials, liar!"

The middle aged female cashier joined in with a laugh. "Alan will get over it." She looked at Tink. "Wouldn't have picked you as an old man's beer drinker."

"Gift for an old man." She replied as she took the receipt and headed for the exit.

Ted, her parent's neighbour, was pulling a few weeds on the common driveway between the villas when the arrived. His face lit up when he recognized the car.

"Annabelle my girl!"

Tink got out of the Lexus and went to embrace him but stopped short. "Can we hug? I mean, social distancing and all?" He nodded and they warmly embraced. He'd been an uncle like figure to Tink for over a decade.

Timi came close but held off slightly. Tink nodded to both parties. "Timi, this is Ted. Ted, Timi."

Ted beamed Timi a smile and elbowed Tink. "So my supermodel friend has supermodel friends!" Tink rolled her eyes and elbowed him back before walking away.

"I've put all their mail and packages on their kitchen bench Annabelle. I'll get some milk and bread for them when their return flights are confirmed." Tink returned with the beer and colas. "Aw, you didn't have to do that!"

Annabel handed the gifts over and nodded towards the gate to her parent's pool area. As she and Timi headed that way they heard Ted yell to his son. "Dan, Annabelle's in the pool and she's got supermodel company. Don't go bothering them!"

As they applied sun screen to each other's backs, Annabelle warned Timi about Daniel. "He's only just shy of 17. He's like a little brother to me. And whilst I stir him mercilessly, and its so easy to do when he's a walking ball of teen hormones, I love him like a brother."

Timi's hands at that point had just 'accidentally' gone from rubbing lotion on the dimples on Annabelle's back to grasping her ass. She'd also leaned in to whisper. "I get it Tink. No public displays of affection. No messing with him. He's under-aged. I get it." At that she licked at Tink's earlobe and ran a hand up her spine.

Tink shivered. "You tease!"

The two separated just as some movement at the gate announced Dan's arrival. He entered and then stopped, looking unsure of where to look, at the 23 year old knockout in the green bikini or the 18 year old Baltic blonde stunner in a blue one piece with cut outs. He ended up coming closer and after introductions, stuttered and stammered through a list of what he'd done to keep the pool clean these past few months. Moment's later, he disappeared back the way he came.

"You slut." Annabelle mouthed.

"What?"

"Shhh!" said Tink. "Keep it down. I saw what you did. That tucking of hair behind your ear, just as you beamed a smile at him. He just about swooned at your feet when you did that. What happened to 'no messing with him'?"

Timi frowned at herself. "Did I really? Shit!"

"Yeah. You've got your girl signals game on strong today."

The water was crystal clear and refreshing. The two spent some quality time sunbathing and swimming, with only the occasional underwater grope or lewd look exchanged between them. Toweling off, the two headed inside, with Annabelle using her keys to gain entrance. It was obvious that Ted, and probably Dan, had done more than just drop off mail. The villa looked dusted and clean and the house didn't smell 'stale'.

Checking that they were now unable to be seen, Tink grabbed at Timi and pulled her in, kissing her hard. She then grabbed at Timi's ass and pulled their pelvic regions together. Timi held Tink's head as they meshed together.

Tink was the first to break off. "You have no idea how much you melt my insides." She started to pull her thong down and undo her top. "Seeing you flirt, even unintentionally, got me gooey. Now strip and get on the ground and eat me."

Timi complied and was soon kneeling submissively before Tink, her very erect penis pointing up and looking impressively hard. Tink leaned back on the kitchen counter edge and spread her legs. "Eat me, slut... Eat me."

Timi leaned in, hands behind her back, smelling Tink's arousal and marveling at the way her lips had started to part and her clit engorge. She kissed Tink's left thigh, then her right, then sat up slightly and kissed at the spot just above her pubic mound. Then, rising higher, she kissed Tink's belly button ever so gently.

Tink's legs moved slightly wider. "Just fucking eat me bitch!"

Timi sat back and cocked her head. "Is my mistress a little impatient?"

Annabel nodded. "Mistress, yes, I like that. But I said eat me!" At that she grabbed at Timi's head and pulled it into her crotch.

Timi's tongue snaked out and went to work between the fold's of Tink's sex. She lapped at the sweet dew that had already gathered there before raising her efforts a little higher and flicking at the clit which beckoned for attention. Tink's left leg muscles twitched slightly and she leaned further back across the bench top. Her hands let go of the head at work between her legs and danced up her toned bod to grab at her perky breasts, each hand tweaking a nipple as she moaned. "Fuuuuuck, you do it for me baby...."

Timi released her hands and one grabbed hold of a thigh. The other went in for deep insertion, two fingers sliding into the wet pussy in front of it with ease. Tink gasped and began grinding on the hand below the inserted fingers. Timi took the thumb of that hand and began rubbing at Tink's clit. Tink's leg began shaking again.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck... I'm close baby. It's so fucking close..." A second later Tink grabbed at the hand and jammed herself down onto it as she climaxed, her senses overloading with synesthesia colours and fragrances, her legs quivering and abdomen cramping as the waves of ecstasy rolled across her body.

Tink took fifteen seconds to compose herself then took a deep breath and pushed Timi over onto his back. She stood over him and cowgirled down, inserting the precum dripping member below her, directly into her soaked insides.

Timi groaned in pleasure. "I know, don't cum until you say so!"

Tink shook her head. "Not today slut, cum in me now. You deserve it. Cum for me baby! This is about you, not me."

Timi groaned again as Annabelle hammered down onto her. With each thrust she felt the heat and wetness within Annabelle. With each full insertion she felt herself bottom out against Annabelle's deepest insides. It didn't take long and she felt her nuts tighten and her senses flare. She orgasmed at full depth and gushed deep within her lover.

Later on, as they were heading back home, Annabelle swore at Timi.

"What was that for?"

"I'm leaking so much of your cum that my ass feel like it is sliding around on the leather seat. I'm gonna make you clean the seat when we get home," and then she beamed a wicked smile at him, "with your tongue."

larrkap
larrkap
87 Followers