Intensity Ch. 02

Story Info
Timi's first day at the office, she's smitten.
2.9k words
4.47
5k
2
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
larrkap
larrkap
88 Followers

Part 1

The message that had come through the day before was not unexpected, but was still unsettling. Lock down was over and the mining company they both worked for had called all staff in to the office from now on. Timi and Annabelle had been called back into the office after lock down and this would be the first time Timi had to go into the office since she'd been hired as an office assistant. That had been over two months ago. Whilst she had been dressing in Annabelle's clothes at first, and then her own, that had been when she was working from home. This change would put her under a level of scrutiny that she'd largely avoided up until now. Working from 8.30 to 4.30 in the city high rise office tower was now the order of the day.

Annabelle, a.k.a Tink, had helped her choose an outfit that first morning, and Timi went with the suggestion. Usually putting on women's clothing had given the 18 year old, one time male, an instant erection, but today, nerves had got to her. She had been able to tuck herself into a simple pair of black cotton panties, penis gaff and a matching padded bra without too much of an issue. The high necked, long sleeved grey dress that ended just above the knee fitted her extremely well, and the black thigh high stockings gave her a classic but understated office worker look.

With minimal make up needed, thanks to her beautiful Baltic blonde haired and blue eyed complexion, and her asymmetrical bob haircut still looking tidy, she had been ready before Annabelle was,and had nervously paced the apartment in her two and a half inch black pumps until they'd left. Now, as they sat in Annabelle's Lexus in the underground parking lot beneath the office tower, and despite Annabelle's reassurances that everything would be fine, Timi was on the verge of an anxiety attack.

Annabelle, dressed in a mint green short sleeve dress of a similar length, and in similar heels, reached out to her lover, taking her hand. "You did so well the first time you ventured out dressed as a woman, and every time after that. Nothing's changed. You've convinced everyone.."

"Except the hairdresser..." Timi interjected.

"Except the hairdresser, who was transgendered himself. Just be yourself babe. You got this! And besides, you look cute, my little 'spunkrat'." At that she leaned in and gave Timi a peck on the lips.

The exited their doors and Annabelle motioned for Timi to come round to her side of the car.

Looking around and seeing that they were alone, she gave Timi a command. "Turn around, pull up your dress and spread your legs."

"What? Here?"

Annabelle glowered. "Just do it my slut!"

Timi followed the instructions and Annabelle quickly opened a zip locked bag, removing a lubed butt plug, and maneuvered her hand down Timi's panties and inserted it into her puckered hole.

"Ouch" Timi whined as she pulled her dress down. "That was unexpected!"

"I'm sorry hun. Easier for me to do this and beg forgiveness than ask permission and explain. Besides, it will give you something to think about and take some nerves away," Annabelle said as she turned Timi around and bent in for another kiss.

Timi shot her a confused glance as they started walking again. "I thought you said no PDA's at the office or whilst near the office?"

"Couldn't resist!" was the reply.

Timi blushed and then squealed as her ass was pinched. "God that ass is amazing!" Annabelle said.

The two were separated once they hit the twenty second floor and the organized mayhem of the human resources office which they worked in. Annabelle had been called into a senior line managers office and Timi had been ushered off to payroll to sort out a few details that hadn't been finalized in her initial hire period. The two met up again mid morning.

Annabelle looked happily at her lover. "All good?"

"Absolutely. They didn't even question the 'Miss' prefix or my banking details."

"Told you there was nothing to worry about. We set things up well."

Timi smiled at her as she chewed on a muesli bar. "I know, but it's just been such an intense development, having to come in and be the new me. I'm off to do some induction training for the rest of the day. There are a few other new staff that I'll be with for the rest of today and tomorrow. Do you still want to meet for lunch?"

Annabelle smiled. "Is that male or female new staff? And any of interest?"

Timi blushed. "Both guys and girls. Not really, you know I'm yours, no one else's. There is a young girl about our, about my, age who seems nice. Her name is Cindi."

"Why don't you have lunch with Cindi then? I'll catch you after 4.30."

Part 2

(Author's note: apologies, I needed to change the point of view to Timi's pov for this to go how I wanted it to. Hope you still enjoy the ride.)

My phone chimed with a text notification.

Annabelle: Finally done. Sorry. Where are u? I'll come 2 u.

I replied: In the wine bar across road. With other noobs.

I put my phone down and continued talking to Cindi and another two new staffers, Jane and Dave. We talked for some time about lock down, music and social networking. After a while Jane looked at her watch and excused herself as she needed to catch the next bus home. Dave took that as an opportunity to depart and headed off to get his train.

This left me alone with Cindi. She was gorgeous and vivacious. Once upon a time I'd probably wanted to be with her, now I kept thinking how I'd like to be like her. She seemed very young but somehow older. She proceeded to tell me about her summer and then moved the conversation onto her amazing boyfriend, Matt. He worked with a local sports promotional company and was a keen surfer.

"I bet you'd like him," said Cindi, as she reached up, pushing out her D cup breasts and straining the blue shirt that covered them in the process, as she reworked her dark hair back into its ponytail. She had long, thick hair, and had been wrestling with it all day.

"You should just wear it out. Your hair I mean. You keep wrestling with it."

She looked at me and reached up again, showing me some serious shirt button strain again, and took out her scrunchie, letting her raven coloured locks fall down to below her shoulders. Her face ended up being framed beautifully and the dark shades made her blue eye colour pop even more.

"So how long have you and Matt been a couple?" I asked.

"We met at 18. We've been dating pretty much since then. We plan to marry once this whole covid thing settles down."

"So it's serious stuff? At this young age?"

She put her hand out and touched mine. Her touch was electric. I felt tingles up my arm. "Serious? Yes. We want to be together for the rest of our lives...but we aren't 'boring' serious. We have a LOT of fun, together and apart. You should meet him. He'd like you." My tucked pole reacted when I heard her say that. She gave me a look then picked up her glass and sipped some more bubbles. "I'm 22 by the way."

"You look even younger."

Moving a stray lock away from her face and tucking it behind her ear, she asked "So what about you?"

At that my phone chirped again.

Annabelle: I'm watching. She is flirting with u. She will do a head tilt and touch soon.

Me: Just talking.

Annabelle: She's into u. I'll cum soon.

I blushed from both Annabelle suggestion and her choice of spelling and put the phone down again. "Sorry," I said as I tried, and failed, to spot Annabelle somewhere around me.

Cindi tilted her head and reached over and touched my cheek. "You look so sexy when you blush. That must have been some message."

My heart raced. I felt confused. I was Annabelle's, but this girl was just...just magnetic. My gaffed penis strained to be released. I shifted on my seat and the butt plug reminded me of my fullness. I did all I could but blushed more and looked down.

"Its okay," she whispered. "So was that your boyfriend? Your lover? Your master calling you home?"

I looked up confused as to why she would say the last bit and instantly regretted doing so.

She was smiling deviously. "Oh, this must be juicy!"

I tried to calm down, took a few deep breaths. "It's complicated."

Her phone sounded and she reacted to it, looking slightly dismayed. "That's my Matt. Do you need a lift?"

I shook my head and she stood and came round and hugged me, her smell glorious and the feel of her boobs amazing against my shoulder.

She looked me in the eyes and said "Rain check on that story of complication. I look forward to hearing ALL about it."

I turned and watched her leave, smiling as she turned back to look at me when she was almost to the door. It was then that I saw Annabelle leaning against the wall, a drink in hand, smirking at me. She downed the drink and walked over. If felt conflicted, and didn't know what to do so I look at my hands.

"Come to the car," she commanded and I followed her, not sure of where to look or what to say.

Once we got inside her Lexus she pulled my face toward hers. "If only this dress was shorter and I could get my panties off! I'm wet." She leaned over and kissed me hungrily. "She was seriously flirting with you. You didn't seem to notice her use some of your own flirt moves, on you!"

"You aren't upset?" I asked nervously.

She shook her head, smiling. "Look, we need to talk about us, but its all okay. She's hot. Seriously smoking hot."

I looked at her and teared up. "And I'm yours. You own me."

She giggled. "Yep, I claimed that ass, and you. But, I... Look, we need to talk. I want to be with you, journey with you. Lets talk more but later."

We got back to the apartment Annabelle shoved me inside the door. Closing it behind us she ordered me to kneel, pulled up her dress and pulled down her underwear. "Eat me, my slut!" she demanded.

I dropped to my knees and inhaled her sweet scent as I neared her spread legs and obviously aroused pussy. She moaned as my tongue flicked her engorged clit and she swore dirty as I moved myself through her moist folds. "Cindi looks like a handful, and she's got the hots for my girl...Oh God," I moved so a finger slid up and inside of her, "I can picture you sucking on her big tits, then finger her until she begs you to fuck her with that great cock of yours." She buckled and gyrated her hips as I worked on her.

"She wants me to meet her boyfriend." I said.

Annabelle shuddered. "Keep going..." She hissed.

"She says I'd like her surfer boyfriend."

Annabelle spread her legs wider and slumped back against the door. "Keep going with the hand...and details..."

"Shit, sorry." I readjusted and began thrusting two fingers into her wet furnace. "They have fun, together and apart. She says I'm sexy when I blush."

Annabelle went to say something but her orgasm hit and she began shaking and grabbed at the walls for support. I let her come down and then stood and kissed her gently. She grabbed my wet hand it made me lick my fingers, then cleaned them by sucking on each one.

Leading me into the living room she helped me out of my dress and underthings and pushed me back on the sofa. Shedding her own outer layers, she straddled me in nothing but her own thigh high stockings. Grasping my hardness she adjusted herself and lowered herself onto my length. She tensed her insides and I felt her pussy grasp around my dick.

"What else did she say?" She did the muscle thing again.

"Cindi said she's 22. She's on insta but its private and she doesn't post much."

More pussy muscle action on my hardness.

"She said that Matt would like me."

Annabelle eased herself up and then humped me half a dozen times. I could feel our combined wetness running out of her and down my balls.

"She wanted to know if the phone message was my boyfriend or lover or master."

Annabelle stared into my eyes as she pumped on me again. "She definitely used the word 'master'?"

"Yeah."

She did that pussy muscle thing whilst maintaining eye contact then kissed me hard and started pounding onto me. "What did you say?"

"I said it's complicated."

She continued to hump me but her intensity increased. "Were you excited by her? Her questions? or by the thought of Matt liking you?"

I blushed. "All the above."

She shuddered and came. I lost control and erupted inside of her. It was amazing and we seemed closer than that night on the balcony down the road. We stayed fused together for a while until she moved and looked me in the eye again. "Hungry?"

"I'm starving."

She grinned evilly and pushed off me so that her body went backwards until her head was on the floor and her ass balanced on my knees. "Here is first course," she said spread her legs. Her soaked pussy glistened and my cum was running from her. I bent in and did as she wanted me too, tasting our combined fluids for the first time ever in this way.

We talked more that night as we spooned on my bed in the guest room. The nights were getting cooler and we were both in light cotton night dresses with a sheet and light weight blanket over us. A heavy sea breeze pushed at the world outside.

"So what do you want to do about Cindi and Matt?" she asked.

"I feel attracted to her."

Annabelle grasped my balls through the cotton. "That's not what I asked."

I held still and she let go. "I'd like to see where this goes. With her. And if he's as amazing as she says, then maybe with him. But what if we are wrong and she's not flirting? What if she's just being outgoing?" I turned to look at her. "Maybe I should just avoid her...Ohh I just don't know what to do. What if she only likes the feminine side of me."

She pulled her hand out from under the covers and smacked me in the head. "First thing is never get involved with someone at your own workplace. Second is, you've worked yourself up and aren't thinking this through. You can't avoid her, you are training with her the next few days. Third, this is likely to end in tears for one or more of us all unless you do this carefully. Fourthly, you are in over your head. I'll help you but you need to do what I say."

"Okay."

"So here's what we will do. I'll speak to her tomorrow first thing. Either she'll be in your pants on Friday night or she won't. Possibly the same for Matt. You are going to be ten minutes late to your first training session. Not one second early or late. You can sit in my office. You will not speak to her tomorrow either way. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?" she growled.

"Yes Mistress who owns my ass and my body."

Her eyes twinkled. "God I love it when you call me that."

She hugged me tight and soon fell asleep. I kept counting sheep but took forever to drift off.

The next morning I was a bundle of nerves and it showed. I dressed in a slightly shorter navy blue outfit but still was office respectable. Annabelle made me go a slightly brighter shade of red lipstick, which she said made me look more outgoing, and she got into the car with me in a gray and black outfit which screamed 'young professional'.

We were very early and had just collected our coffees in the lobby when Cindi came into the building. Her hair was down and she was all in white and beaming smiles and my heart went crazy and I froze.

I heard Annabelle command me to go and I headed to her office, not looking at her or Cindi. I sat in a chair, bouncing a leg nervously and sweating, swearing to myself and watching the time.

I entered the training suite exactly ten minutes late. "Miss Varnas is here," the training officer said. "Take a chair Timi. My apologies for giving you a wrong start time." I looked at her and she nodded knowingly.

I cast a glance at Cindi and she poked her tongue out at me and smiled. I looked around the room and Annabelle's face appeared at a window off to the right. She gave me a thumbs up gesture. I took a deep breath, steadied myself and tried to focus as the first training module of the day spun up on the screen in front of me.

I glanced again at Cindi. She was focused on her screen. My eyes focused in on her bust and I felt myself blush.

larrkap
larrkap
88 Followers