Intensity Ch. 04

Story Info
The twosome becomes a moresome.
4.8k words
4.62
3.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
larrkap
larrkap
88 Followers

As we crossed the parking lot we also crossed the rubicon, that imaginary line beyond which things would never be the same, and I was a bundle of nerves. I'd been beside myself all day and had just about passed out with excitement when we had stopped at a dress store where she bought me an expensive LBD to wear.

"A girl who knows she's about to get fucked should treat herself to a new dress," Annabelle had said as she'd nodded at the one I'd chosen.

The tight little black dress barely covered my ass and the four inch heels had me thrusting my small tits out as I walked. Annabelle, aka 'Tink', walked beside me, holding my hand. She was in a sexy white skirt and halter top and smaller heels. She wanted me to be the star tonight. I could feel the slippery silicon butt plug lodged inside me with each step I took closer to the bar and the friends we were heading to meet. My dick was secured in my smallest gaff and I could feel the pre-cum leaking from it and onto the black thong I was wearing.

Making our way through the restaurant precinct, we crossed the boardwalk and arrived at our destination. A small line of patrons waited to go in through the covid check in area and we joined them, getting some interesting looks from the men, and even a few of the women.

Annabelle seemed to know where to go because she walked with purpose through the crowded bar area to outside on the far deck. It was there that I saw Cindi and Matt. Matt was about six foot three and all muscle and blonde hair. He was in jeans and nice collared shirt. Cindi was dressed in a black strapless corset top and an incredibly small red mini skirt. Her D cups spilled up out of her top and her amazing legs shot down out of the tiny roll of fabric which served as the skirt. In between the two her amazing flat stomach was visible and a jeweled belly button piercing jangled sexily.

She saw me, squealed, and bounded over, causing everyone around us to watch her bosoms in motion. She pulled me into a kiss, launching her tongue into my mouth and letting me taste the amaretto drink she'd obviously been enjoying.

She waved at Annabelle and grabbed my hand, leading me to Matt. His touch was electric. My heart thumped in my chest. He smiled. I swooned, and he gave me a tentative kiss on the lips. I stood there frozen, not wanting it to end. He looked me in the eyes and I nodded, so he came at me again, and I met his tongue with mine for a second before Cindi grabbed me away. "Lets party first, then get dirty! Matt, go get drinks!"

We danced to the music, drinking several rounds of vodkas and occasionally talking small talk. Annabelle joined in and was having fun but was less touchy with them, then she was with me. At one stage she disappeared for a while, reappearing with tequila shots. As music intensified as the night wore on, and so did the dancing. At one stage I was between Annabelle and Cindi. Cindi's tits were hitting my back as Annabelle's hands made their way up and down my thighs. Then later I was between Matt and Cindi, her glorious tits bouncing in front of me as I gyrated against Matt's denim covered erection that was evident behind me.

Annabelle appeared with a round of Contreau swishes and we stood, swirling the orange heat in our mouths for 30 seconds before swallowing. I was watching Cindi the whole time and marvelling at her sensuality and the good fortune that I was experiencing just being in her company, let alone being an object of her affection. She finished hers first, flicked her hair back, put the glass on the table and came at me with an intensity in her eyes that was pure lust. She pulled me into an intense and long kiss, her hunger obvious, our tongues working against, and with each other, her torso slowly grinding against me until she broke, declaring "Lets go fuck!" and leading me away by a hand and leaving those around us in disbelief.

I turned my head to see Matt motioning to Annabelle to follow in a gentlemanly fashion. Making out way out of the bar and across the boardwalk, we headed towards some short term rentals that overlooked the boat pens.

Stopping in front of doorway number three, Cindi pushed me against the wall and started kissing my neck as one of her legs extended between mine and she began grinding on me again. She grabbed at my hands and held them above me with one hand whilst the other pawed at my body and her mouth found mine again and we meshed as one. I was melting from her onslaught.

I heard Annabelle, somewhere to my right, say "Ohhh god that's fucking hot!".

Cindi eventually broke from me, panting, to look at the other two. "If you don't open the fucking door and get us inside I'm going to fuck her right here."

Matt fumbled for the keys. I freed my hands and slid them down to cup her amazing tits. Her skirt had now ridden up and I could feel her bare pussy sliding up and down my thigh with each of her grinds. She was wet and it was obvious.

We were eventually broken by Matt announcing that the door was open.

Cindi grabbed me and pulled me up the stairs, giggling like a school girl. "Oh Timi, I'm going to have so much fun with you my little fuck toy." She led me into the lounge area of the apartment and told me to stand on the spot. She then proceeded to strip me out of my clothes, except the gaff. My nipples on my small boobs stood out, aching for attention and my entrapped penis strained against its restraint as she ran her hands strategically down my body.

"Isn't she beautiful?" she said, dragging me out of my haze and causing me to look at Matt.

He'd taken off his shirt and was shoeless, sitting on a chair. "Stunning," he replied.

I looked for Annabelle and found her perched on a bar stood by the breakfast counter. She blew me a kiss and nodded.

Cindi she took four or five paces back and proceeded to strip, bit by bit, whilst maintaining unbroken eye contact. Her body was heavenly top heavy. Her raven locks framed her beauty and her body was flawless and her pussy, unsurprisingly, clean shaven. She then stepped towards me one slow step at a time. Our breasts touched, then squished, and her mouth hovered in front of mine. Her eyes still locked on mine. I could smell her breath and her arousal. It was intoxicating. I wanted to lean in and make contact with her lips but I knew she wanted to be in charge.

She put a hand between my legs, cupping my 'gaff mound'. I moved against her, getting a tiny bit of glorious friction on the base of my cock but nothing more.

"Put your hands on your head."

I did so and my she lowered her mouth to one of my nipples, letting her breath play with my nerve endings. I moaned in desperation. The nipple hardened and elongated before her eyes. She then closed the gap and sucked on it gently, causing me to moan more loudly. She then rained a trail of sweet kisses across to the other breast and then down my stomach to my belly button.

She then put her hands on her head and offered her fleshy breasts to me. I bent in and suckled on her left boob, amazed at the splendor of the firm but luscious globe. Repeating her approach, I ran a trail across her chest and then down her flat belly. Reaching her belly button, I kissed at her beauty, only to feel her hands on my head, pushing me lower. I bent to my knees. I kissed her mound and then moved south across bare skin and to the folds of her pussy. Her heat was obvious and her honeyed wetness sweet to the taste.

I slipped my tongue into her folds and she gasped. She adjusted her stance, putting a leg across my shoulder, allowing me slightly greater access to her soaked canal. I lapped at her, finding her deepest point and feeling her pull my head even harder into her as she ground her hips against me. It was then that I felt someone behind me.

Looking up, Matt had bent in above me and was sucking on one of Cindi's tits. This must have been enough to push her over the edge because she threw her head back, gasped a few times and then shuddered, climaxing all over my face.

Matt then kissed her deeply and muttered a sweet nothing to her. Patting me on the head, he smiled. "Good girl."

He backed away and I stood, to be met with kisses from Cindi as she cleaned my face and chest of her fluids. She then bent and removed my gaff. My trapped penis sprang painfully erect, dripping with pre-cum. She then inspected and removed my plug.

She lowered down into a crouch and engulfed my length with her mouth. The heat and the feel of her tongue running around me was amazing. The sight of her bobbing on it, her tits wobbling as her eyes locked on to mine was amazing. I looked over at Matt and he was now totally naked, stroking his erect cock. Annabelle, was leaning forward on the barstool, her skirt pulled up. She was splitting her attention between Cindi and I on one hand, and on Matt, and had ignore to look at Annabelle. She had one hand on a breast and the other was busily fapping away at her snatch.

I looked at Cindi again, she had deep throated me and moaning, sending the nerve endings in my cock and balls crazy. Just as I thought she might let me cum she backed down my length and pushed off me. She then stood and suggested we take this to the bedroom.

There she pushed me onto the bed, had me lie on the edge and grab my ankles above me. I heard Annabelle mention that she usually used a lot of lube on me. Matt came over and pour some just behind my ball sack so that it ran down my crack where her massaged it in for a moment. Cindi then climbed onto the bed and positioned herself above my head but not close enough for me to attack her with my tongue.

"Fuck her Matt." she said.

He moved back towards me and grabbed my hips, adjusting his aim and placing the head of his dick at my hole.

"Verboten?" Cindi asked.

I could hardly speak but managed to get out a "No verboten".

Matt pushed forward and pulled at my hips at the same time. His head breached my ass and I gasped, things were happening a little faster than I had thought they would. My heart was racing. I looked down at Matt and his muscled torso as he readied himself. I looked for Annabelle, even though Cindi's thighs blocked most of my view to the sides.

I could just see her seated next to the bed, she staring at me and moaning as she thrust fingers into her sopping wet pussy. "I love you honey," she said as she hammered away.

Matt began sliding deeper. Then deeper still.

I was feeling fuller than ever before.

"I'm balls deep," He grunted. "Fuck she's tight and hot."

Annabelle groaned at that and shuddered in orgasm.

Cindi dropped onto my tongue and I lost sight of everything except her dripping pussy.

And for several glorious minutes, my world was reduced to Matt's dick thrusting in my ass and Cindi's folds on my face and the sounds of all of us groaning and moaning.

I could feel Matt begin to increase his pace so I dropped my feet behind his back and pulled him closer. I used my hands to grab Cindi's hips and pull her harder into my tongue.

I felt Matt shudder and push hard into my ass, so I clamped my ass muscles, feeling him ejaculate his warm seed deep inside me, just as Cindi wailed and covered me, again, with her wetness.

I could feel them kissing above me as they came down from their highs.

"Fuck that was good," he exclaimed as he looked down at me.

Cindi dismounted from my face, looked at Annabelle and said "No wonder you are so happy. His tongue is amazing."

She nodded and suggested a ride on my dick was pretty good too.

Cindi moved down my torso, adjusted herself to ride me cowgirl style and grabbed my erection, holding it at her entrance. She looked at Annabelle, then down at me and smiled. "If I remember correctly, I'm supposed to say "Don't you dare cum" about now." I groaned. Then she mounted me and rode me like there was no tomorrow. She hammered away, her tits swaying and her hair flying with total abandon.

Annabelle had been fingering herself again but ended up saying "Oh fucking hell, why not?". She stripped and mounted the bed, lowering herself on my face where Cindi had been minutes earlier.

This continued, with Annabelle rising up off me at one stage, giving me a view of her locking lips with Cindi. She did it again minutes later, just as Cindi began squealing in delight and I was rewarded with the sight of Annabelle sucking on one of her glorious boobs. I wasn't sure if Annabelle was doing this to torture me or to give me a show. They both continued their grinding and soon I could feel their bodies start to hit an ultimate high. Annabelle lifted off me again and I could just see Cindi sucking on one of her tits. That pushed me over the edge and I fired off into Cindi just as she orgasmed and soaked my lower body. Annabelle fell back down on to my extended tongue and climaxed moments later. Her body shuddered and she fell beside me on the bed.

Once Cindi had come down enough to realise I'd cum and even worse, cum inside her, she looked down at me from her position with dismay written across her face. "For that you have to clean me up," she chided as she pushed Annabelle further aside and resumed her earlier position at my head.

I ate our combined fluids from her snatch as Annabelle cleaned my dick and abs. Occasionally the women two shared kisses, as Matt watched on spellbound as creampie continued to flow out of his girl and into my mouth.

After what seemed an eon, I was unencumbered and allowed to get up off the bed. My ass was sore, my tongue was worn out and I felt sticky with various fluids. Cindi left for a second, came back with my panties and told me to put them on and tuck. Cindi then led Annabelle and I to the kitchen where she organised water for us all, joined by Matt, his erection swinging obscenely in front of him.

I was then led back to the centre of the living room space, back where events had begun and told to kneel. Cindi looked at Annabelle, who nodded.

Matt approached me, his erect dick oozing pre-cum. I spread my knees and opened my mouth, locking eyes with him. He grabbed his erection and placed it at my lips, allowing me to use my tongue to dab at the dripping fluid he offered. It was salty and warm and not unpleasant.

"Go to work little slut!" he commanded. "I want those hands behind your back."

I did as he ordered and felt totally submissive. Here I was, for all intents and purposes a girl, kneeling before a guy, submitting to him and his phallus. The girls came and stood either side, looking down on me, their slut, their plaything, submitting to them all.

I looked at Cindi and she kicked her lips. One hand clutching at a boob and the other playing at her clit. Annabelle nodded to me and smiled.

I took his head and savoured its fleshiness, its warmth and the way it seemed to react to me. Annabelle's strap on had been good, but this was next level. I enjoyed swirling my tongue around it and up and down his length, seeing him react. I was sucking a real cock and he was enjoying it. The thought made me really happy.

I looked at Annabelle and she nodded me on. I relaxed my tension and tried to take him further but I was still short of deepthroating him. I tried again and my gag reflex kicked in, so I pulled back, took a breath and tried again.

"Go again." Cindi purred.

"Good slut. Take your time," Matt added.

I went at it again but the same result occurred. Frustrated, I looked at Annabelle. She knelt down and whispered encouragement to me.

Again I tried, taking it real slow but still failing.

Annabelle arranged herself behind me, her legs splaying out either side of mine. I could feel her nipples on my back. She kissed my neck and offered more advice. Nothing worked. I could feel my emotions rise and felt like I could cry.

"Here," said Annabelle, as she pulled me back off him slightly. Matt was looking at her, not me, as he nodded. "Open wide." Annabelle then reached around me and started tugging him, urging him to cum. I stuck out my tongue to maximise the target.

I had my eyes locked on Matt but I heard Cindi moan as she played with herself saying, "Oh Matt, Oh fuck they look sexy."

It wasn't long before his legs tensed and he grabbed at Annabelle's hand and his dick, his orgasm arriving. The first blast hit me right in the back of my mouth, fragmenting and coating it, the second my tongue, mid length, where I struggled to keep it pooled, the third hit my nose, some running up its length to gather just below my right eye. A shot went wild and another zeroed into my mouth to join the others. His last went low and splattered on my breasts.

It took me a few seconds to gather myself and become present in the moment. I swirled his cum in my mouth and savoured its feel.

"Good girl. You did well." It was Annabelle, whispering in my ear. I twisted my head around to look at her face. A string of cum ran up her chin into her mouth. She showed me what she had collected in there. She raised an eyebrow and we kissed, swapping his fluids between us. I then cleaned her chin and kissed her again.

Cindi dropped to our level and used her tongue to clean my tits, causing me to moan again. She then moved over to Annabelle and licked at her face, cleaning her. The three of us then kissed in unison, then in pairs.

Matt interrupted us. "Cindi and I have done some funky stuff but nothing quite like this." His erection testified. He disappeared to the bedroom and returned with the lube.

"Annabelle, may I use her one last time?" She nodded and he hit the lights. Then motioned me in the low light from outside towards the balcony. I shivered at the thought we would be seen. "I hear you are good on balconies?"

I looked at Annabelle. She giggled. "Sorry Hun, I had to give them some back story to us."

"Last time I was a little more covered!" I retorted.

I placed my hands on the railing and he pulled my thong out of my ass crack, pushing it the side. He squeezed some lube onto my hole and rubbed it around.

I felt him pause at my entrance, just like he did earlier. I looked back at him and told him to stay like that. And then I pushed back against him with small bounces, working against the muscle tension till I felt his head pop inside me.

"Geez, she's fucking me," he said to the others as I started to gingerly slide back and forth, gaining deepness as the seconds passed. Feeling things going well, I held my breath and backed fully onto him.

I swung a look back again and told him to go for it. The others stood next to him, watching me. He grabbed my hips and began to hammer away. Remembering our exposed position, I swung my head but could not see anyone watching us from surrounding balconies. A few people were on boats, but they were to either side, not directly below us.

He hammered away, making comments about my tightness until he flinched and unloaded within me, swearing as he did so. I felt his warmth within me as it jetted from him. When he pulled out I felt empty and tired.

He moved and Cindi dropped to clean him.

Annabelle took me by the hand an led me to a second bedroom where we hopped under the covers and spooned until we slept.

Waking the next morning, I felt her hand pulling me erect. Realising I was awake, she pushed the covers off and rolled me onto my back, pulling the thong to a side and mounting my pole.

He insides were moist, hot and her muscles were clamping on me in a way that was exquisite.

"I'm sorry baby. I needed to ride you. I woke and started going over last night," she said as she pawed at her tits. "I've got myself a little fucking worked up again. You did so well, my little slut/"

"I thought you were just going to observe."

"You and Cindi just had me too excited."

"So you do like girls too? I thought you said you had never done that before."

She bounced on me a few times before she answered, "I hadn't. But I found out someone close to me did try it, and I figured, why not?"

larrkap
larrkap
88 Followers
12