Intensity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
larrkap
larrkap
88 Followers

"Who?"

She shook her head. "Long story for another time. You won't believe it anyway." She leaned forward and placed her hands on my boobs and changed her up and down to a hard full depth gyration on my cock.

"Oh god, oh god..." she cried. Her body spasmed and she rolled her head back and fell onto me, going out for several seconds.

"If that didn't wake them, nothing will," I said.

"They went last night."

"What?"

She pulled herself up and looked at me. "Timi, they play hard and go hard. They left last night after the balcony finale. Cindi had told me that's what they do. They go home and get personal again. Just them."

I felt crushed. "You didn't want to tell me?"

"Don't pout baby. You did well. Its just them and their deal."

"They used us?"

She looked at me sternly. "You are bad at picking up signs and reading between lines. I told you that you needed help or you would fuck this up. This was an adult play date. It was arranged sex, not love, nothing more."

She flicked her hair out of her face and continued, "You are not to get weird with her at work okay? She'll be friendly but not flirty like earlier. We've passed that. Just treat her as a friend."

I nodded to let her know that I understood.

She dismounted from me and rose to give me her creampie. "Clean me up and then we will go get breakfast. But not before I let you have the last bit of the full girl experience."

'What will that be?" I mumbled whilst cleaning myself from her pussy.

"I'm glad you asked. You need to experience the walk of shame that comes after the night before. It might take us an hour, but its something every girl should do at least once in her life."

Much later that morning, as we devoured our 'Eggs on Fire' dishes at a local café, Annabelle said, "Wait thirty seconds and then check out the blonde in the corner with the middle aged couple." My ass was still sore and I was tired, so I hadn't really taken any note of the people around us.

I waited and did what she said. I saw a very fit looking, twenty something, fine featured young blonde. "A looker. Why?" I asked.

"She's checking us out."

"Really?"

Annabelle waited fifteen seconds. "Really. Get your phone and go stand outside away from me but within sight of her. Look away a while and pretend to be on a call. Then look at her. See for yourself. Then come back."

I did. The girl was looking at me but then shifted her eyes to Annabelle. She looked away for a touch and then her gaze came back to me again. I went back to the table and took another mouthful of egg and washed it down with some juice. Annabelle was looking at her phone nonchalantly.

"Yep," she said, "Definitely looking at us. Mainly you though. I don't know her at all but she doesn't look unfamiliar. She took some more of her breakfast, looking anywhere but at the blonde.

"I think I may have seen her around here on the beach or at the shops, but same, I don't know her."

A few minutes passed and we were close to finishing up, when Annabelle whispered, "Here she comes."

I didn't turn. The visitor sat down at our table between us, to my right. I looked. She was golden haired, tall, tanned and fit looking. She didn't have the extremely feminine beauty Annabelle had, she had a tom boyish look to her but was definitely more than just attractive. She also had an amazing set of kissable lips.

She smiled a forced smile and looked at Annabelle, then at me. "I'm sorry. I need your help. I've seen you both around and I've been waiting for a chance to say something. I know this is weird but pretend you know me...please." Her accent was heavily South African. She looked at the older couple. "I need to get away from them, my parents. I was told to talk to you." She made a fake laugh. "I'm not crazy and not a psycho. But I need your help."

She looked at me and said five numbers. She did the same to Annabelle. She repeated this and then said, "I have to go. Please call me. You look like I can trust you." She reached over and put a hand on mine. It was warm and slightly sweaty, but her touch was soft. I felt my penis twitch in my gaff. Then she laughed again and got up and waved farewell.

We sat in stunned silence for a while. Looking at each other, our food, those around us. Anywhere but at the threesome.

Annabelle looked at me. "I think they are about to go. Act like we're friends of hers. I don't think she's a psycho. Every sense I have tells me she spoke the truth."

The threesome moved towards the exit and she waved at us again, saying "Catch up with you sometime soon?" They paid at the cash register, and headed north. Her long legs, which ended in a pair of nicely cut sport shorts, showing some serious muscle definition as she paced across our field of view. The girl said something to the other two and then came racing back on her tall pins.

"Please call," she said, adding "By the way, my name is Keeva." Then she gracefully span on the spot and headed back outside.

"I'm not sure what that was all about," said Annabelle, "But I think one way or another, we are soon to find out." She then narrowed her eyes at me. "You smiled when she touched your hand."

"I did not!"

"You also got goosebumps on your arm."

"Did not."

"You did... you slut!" She bantered a little too loudly.

The middle aged couple on the table next to us were watching us now. She wiped her index finger through some remaining egg on her plate, then offered the outstretched digit to me.

I leaned in, looking at the couple, and flicked my tongue at her fingertip before slowing sinking down to her first knuckle and withdrawing, wiping at my lips with my serviette. The man's eye's widened and he looked like he would spontaneously combust on the spot. The woman shook her head and muttered something under her breath before looking away.

larrkap
larrkap
88 Followers
12