Intensity Ch. 06

Story Info
The girls meet Keeva.
11.7k words
4.64
2k
1

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
larrkap
larrkap
88 Followers

Authors note: This saga started off with the Annabelle's Lock down story line, which became the Intensity story line. The two Keeva stories now join us at this point. You don't have to read any of those, but it may explain a bit. Enjoy.

----------------------

We had called Keeva around 9 a.m. and Annabelle had done the talking. The call audio had been played on the speaker of her high end phone so I'd been able to hear everything. The conversation had been uneventful, almost natural. Keeva had even confirmed our plan with her parents, who we could hear in the background. It was unnerving. My head swirled with questions. I posed some to Annabelle later on, as we'd picked out our active wear, however some questions I left unspoken. All we could really work out about Keeva was that we were about to find out about her.

We'd suggested meeting in a very visible and public place, outside the ice cream shop closest to the beach side roundabout, around 10am. We arrived there about ten minutes early. It was a cooler morning. The south westerly sea breeze was already in, pushing white caps across the surface of the Indian Ocean, before hitting the coast and causing flags, banners and bunting along this stretch of suburbia to dance in its embrace. Hundreds of people from all walks of life were out and about, some for fitness, some for leisure, some just wanting to be seen by others.

Annabelle looking stunning in her black skin tight shorts and sports bra, the fluorescent yellow stitching of which drew the eye to the delights of her toned body. Her C cups were kept in place but their perkiness was unquestionable. The self care that went into her torso was evident in the muscle tone on display and the dimples on her lower back. Her very visible, love heart shaped thigh gap, a testimony to her workout regime, diet and good genetics. She looked at her watch, and told me it was almost time. She smiled and my heart jumped, like it always did when she smiled at me, and I scanned around us for the hundredth time.

"She's here. She's coming around the corner from the hotel."

I moved a few steps closer to Annabelle so that I could see. Keeva was tall, maybe six foot. She looked very fit and walked comfortably in her blue running shorts, a plain t-shirt covering a nice sized chest and her feet encased in expensive looking Nikes. Her long blonde hair was in braids. She carried a phone in one hand. More than one head turned to watch her as she made her way towards us. About five paces away her smiled cracked, just for a split second as she fought to bring her emotions under control. She regained composure and threw us a small wave.

Annabelle took charge. "Lets walk and talk ladies. We can chat was we go." She motioned us to the north.

I nodded and let Keeva get beside me before I took a stride and matched pace with her. Annabelle was a few paces behind us. We crossed the road and headed across the skate park, down towards the path that would take us along the beach area.

Annabelle broke the silence. "So."

Keeva took and audible breath in. "So". She took a few more strides. "So, thanks for this. I've been trapped in travel quarantine with them for weeks and then another period of covid positive isolation with them. I hate them." She looked down as she walked and talked. Her voice was sweet and her South Africa accent made her sound slightly exotic.

We walked a little further in silence. Even though I was not good at reading others, I could tell there was more to be told here. She slowed and stopped, looked around us and then moved us away from the path to the other side of a grassed area, where we were in public but could talk privately.

She looked at me, her eyes pleading, then looked to Annabelle and back again to me. She bit at her bottom lip.

I'd been expecting something different, a fearful look, or one of pain, this looked almost erotic. My penis stirred against the gaff I was wearing and my nipples hardened.

"I.."

She looked me up and down. Her eyes visibly lingering on my chest and between my legs before coming back to my eyes. She tilted her head slightly and reached up and ran a hand down the right side of her head, along the braid and down it.

"I'm sorry."

"Take your time," said Annabelle.

"I don't know where to start." She was still looking down, and one of her legs started to tremble ever so slightly.

I thought she was about to get teary so I moved closer and put an arm around her shoulder. She moved into me and slid an arm under my other arm so that we were embracing. She held me tightly. "It's okay," I said as I tried to reassure her. The fleshiness of her chest was pillowing my jaw. I turned us so I could see Annabelle. Her look was a little alarming so I moved to disentangle myself from the embrace. "Ahhh, okay," was all I could add as I stepped back.

She looked at me with the eyes of a love struck puppy and bit her lip again.

I just thought I'd come out and say the obvious. "Keeva, I thought you said you weren't a psycho."

Her face changed, to a look of begging forgiveness. "Look, I'm sorry. That was wrong. Look, I need help explaining all of this." She brought her left hand up and started dialling her phone. "Please, just hear this out."

The phone speaker came on. It answered on the fourth ring. The voice was feminine, sleepy but direct. "Pet, this better be good. It's early."

"Mistress, I'm here with them now. I need your help. I'm fucking this up as we speak."

'Mistress?' My mind reeled. Had I heard that right? I looked at Annabelle and she looked stunned.

There was a cough and then the voice started again, clearer and more assertive. "Keeva, shall we switch to video?" The screen was turned to face us. Annabelle and I peered into it, moving slightly to adjust for the morning glare. A young woman, petite and good looking, with a serious case of bed hair, looked back at us. "Who are you two?"

Annabelle and I looked at each other incredulously. "I'm Annabelle," she said.

"I'm Timi. With an 'i'," I said, taking the phone in my hands. I moved again, fine tuning the angle of the screen so i could see more effectively. Annabelle moved with me, also adjusting for the glare.

"I'm Arlene Wessels. I'm Keeva's Mistress. I own her." She paused. We looked at Keeva. She was looking down and shifting her feet. "Wow, Keeva, they both really are good looking," Arlene added.

I felt myself blush. Looking at Annabelle, I could see she had a similar reaction.

"She has been watching you two for weeks. She's seen the way you two have fucked and played. She liked what she saw. She wants to give herself to you."

Annabelle moved away from the phone and addressed Keeva. "That was you? Up on the hotel balcony? You were the one watching us? How could you have seen us that well?"

Keeva looked up, tears welled in her eyes. "Yes it was me. I had binoculars."

Arlene called Annabelle back. "Listen, girlie, you can quiz her later, focus here please. I'm the one who is several time zones away and needs more sleep. Keeva? Keeva? Can you hear me?"

Keeva moved to be beside me but didn't look at me, instead looking at the screen. "Yes, Mistress. I am here and can hear you."

"Which one am I to ask?"

"The one I am next to. Timi with an 'i'."

I looked again at Annabelle and she was looking as perplexed as I felt.

"Timi? You are the blonde aren't you?"

I nodded. "Yes."

Arlene paused again. "Okay blondie, a.k.a. Timi, listen in. Like I said, I am Keeva's Mistress. I have marked her and she is mine." She let that sink in a moment.

"Pet, show her my mark."

Keeva stepped back a pace and a bit, looked me in the eye and tugged down on the front of her shorts with her thumb, pulling them down her sexy lower torso, towards her nether regions, that were clearly shaved clean. I watched her movements and felt myself become aroused. She stopped just above her pussy lips, revealing a mark of a plus sign within a circle.

"A tattoo?" I asked.

She shook her head, "A brand."

I looked back at the phone. "You branded her?"

Arlene's head moved closer to the screen. "Listen carefully blondie. She had a choice. She gave herself to me, and I mark my territory. One does not just let a Pet that magnificent wander around un-marked."

I shot another look at Keeva. She had removed her thumb from her shorts and was looking at me with a look of fierce pride.

"So why tell us this? What has this got to do with me? You said something about asking me?" I tried to look indignant. "I am not going to become your Pet as well."

Arlene's laugh startled me. "Oh, my sweet summer child. Whilst, based purely on your looks, I'd love to have you as a plaything, this is not what I'm asking."

I glanced at Annabelle and she shrugged, so at least I knew it wasn't just me not following her.

"I'm asking you would you accept my Pet as yours? Would you take ownership of her from me and treat her as your property?"

At that Keeva went down on her knees and rested her backside on the backs of her ankles. She held her back straight but her head down. Her arms hung either side of her and the palms of her hands rested just above her knee caps. I looked down at her. The pose screamed submission. She looked up at me with wide eyes. "Please, I need to be owned and Mistress is unable to do that for me now. I want to be owned by you!"

I looked at Annabelle. She looked floored by this too. Annabelle spoke up, "Look, this is complicated. There are things you don't know." I blushed at that comment. "For one, Timi is mine. I own her. Furthermore, you may not believe this but..."

Arlene cut her off, "This is not about your relationship with blondie. This is about my Pet wanting and needing to be with Blondie. Anything else beyond that is not my business. So blondie, back to you. I don't have all day. Here are the terms. You agree with me and Pet to take ownership of her and you take her into your life. She comes with $US20,000 that you must agree to use for her benefit. Her parents, who are broke, are not to know of the existence of this fund. She needs lots of TLC but also needs boundaries and she needs to know that she is safe with you. Anything else is between Pet and you. Do you accept?"

I shook my head. "I can't do this without thinking. I need some time."

Arlene shook her head in response. "No. Time is not a luxury that we have. Keeva's parents are moving east within a few days. If Pet is to stay in Perth and escape them, we need to do a deal now!"

I looked down at Keeva. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "Please Timi. I want to be yours."

I looked at Annabelle. She just smiled at me in an exasperated fashion. "My Pet looks like she's about to become a Pet owner."

"I heard that!" Came the response from the phone. "So lets do the deal, blondie."

I looked at Keeva again. "Please Timi. I want to be yours. I will not let you down. Please let me be yours."

"Fuck, this is crazy," was all I could say.

Annabelle took the phone. "Look, there is something you really need to know. Timi is..."

"Stop!" yelled Arlene. "The owner and Pet can work it out. Can't you see what is happening here? The heart wants what the heart desires. Pet desires to be owned by blondie. Are you saying you can't allow blondie to have space in her life to give benefits to others? And just realize, I'm doing this, at some ungodly hour of the morning, because I truly care about that amazing young woman who is kneeling in front of you. Plus, she's fucking amazing in bed and does henna tattoo artistry that will blow your mind!"

Keeva nodded in agreement.

Arlene continued on with her sales pitch. "Pet, I want you to put a hand down your shorts. I want to see you run a finger over my mark and I want you to then show me, and your new owner and her friend how wet you are. Then I want you to offer them a taste of you."

Keeva ran her right hand down past the waist band of her shorts and visibly stopped for a moment. Then she adjusted her knees, moving them wider and pushed the hand deeper. She moaned a low moan of release. Holding her middle finger up to the phone, she demonstrated the wetness. Keeva stood and moved, extending her hand towards me.

I could smell her arousal. Apricot blooms in springtime was what came to mind. Her eyes widened, begging me on. I took hold of her hand and sucked on the end of her finger. She moaned again. She was sweet and peaty.

"Oh fuck," mumbled Annabelle.

She turned towards Annabelle taking a step. Annabelle shook her head. Keeva came back towards me, looking wanton. She grabbed at my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss, her tongue probing my mouth. Eventually breaking away, she looked at me, then Keeva, then the phone, saying, "Please make this work, all of you. I need a new Mistress and I need to get away from my parents. I've been stuck with them for what feels like forever and I'm going nuts."

"I need an answer now," Arlene demanded.

I looked at Annabelle who looked as stunned as I felt. I took a breath and steadied myself. "No," I said calmly.

"No?" questioned Keeva and Arlene in unison.

"No."

"This is our world. You can't just come in here and demand we give answers when you want them. There are things that need to be sorted out, implications that need to be considered. I will see how I feel about this after some contemplation and discussion with Annabelle. Keeva, if you really want this you can wait. Arlene, if you want the best for your pet, you will wait too."

I took a deep breath and looked at the phone again. Arlene looked like she was seething with anger. Before she had a chance to say anything else I added "That is my final word," and I disconnected the call.

I looked at Keeva.

"You have a one hour walk ahead with us. I want to hear about you, not your relationship with your Mistress, just about you. I want to hear about your childhood, your likes, your dislikes. I want to know what colour your bedroom walls were when you were six. You will walk beside me but not touch me, nor Annabelle."

Keeva nodded.

"I want you to stand and turn around slowly. I want to drink you in, savour your looks. And whilst you do it I want you to look Annabelle in the eyes."

She complied. I pictured her naked and liked what my mind told me it would see in real life.

I looked at Annabelle. "Can I have a minute?"

"Sure," she answered.

I nodded to the public toilets on the other side of the grassed area. "Keeva, follow me in to those." I strode off, not waiting to see if she followed.

Entering the women's side, I heard footsteps behind me and I headed to the second cubicle and opened the door, leaving it open. Keeva stepped by me and I closed the door.

"Show me your mark and yourself."

Keeva tugged at her shorts and underwear and pulled them down to almost her knees. She then pulled her shirt up and placed both hands under her chin.

Her toned body was magnificent, a testimony to perfect nubileness.

I ran a hand down her conditioned tummy until my middle finger touched the raised brand marks.

Her eyes widened in anticipation and she moaned slightly.

"Do you want me to inspect further?"

"Pleeease. I've been waiting for this for so long. Touch me there, please."

I moved my hand down an inch to the precipice of her mound.

"Please. Go further," she begged.

"Do you really want to be owned by me?"

"God yes."

I could feel one of her legs start to shake.

I moved my hand fractionally further down.

She thrust her hips out slightly.

I looked her in the eyes and savoured the fire that was within. Smiling, I removed my hand.

She whimpered.

"Finger yourself for me now. I want to see you fap yourself hard and fast," I commanded.

She shot a hand down to her folds and thrust at her wetness. I gave her three seconds and commanded her to stop. She almost wailed with frustration.

"Pull up your clothes and lets go. I will think about your willingness to follow my demands as we walk."

I smiled at the thought of her following my demand. It must have taken some intense willpower for her to leave her pent up urges alone and do as I asked.

We joined Annabelle outside and started walking north. I told Annabelle I would fill her in later. Keeva stepped in beside me, and after about 20 paces cleared her throat and said, "My room was dusky pink when I was six. It was mainly decorated with unicorns."

I turned and smiled at Annabelle.

"I've always like unicorns," Annabelle said. "I think I've come across one or two in real life now too."

Keeva laughed, her face lighting up as she did so. "Next thing you'll be telling me you believe in fairies," She added.

Annabelle smiled. "My nickname is 'Tink' you know."

"Really?"

"Really!" She replied.

We'd covered a good distance by foot and in the story of the everyday elements of Keeva's life the time we returned to our starting point at the ice-cream shop. The three of us looked at one another. A moment of awkward silence ensued.

Keeva looked at me and bit at her lower lip.

"You'll have to wait." I said.

"Why?"

"I need time to think. We..." I looked at Annabelle and received a small nod, "We, need to talk and look at the logistics of this and whether we can deal with it."

Keeva's left leg started to gain a slight tremor. She crossed her arms and looked up at the heavens.

"I'm just saying we need to try and figure some shit out. We've been friends for a long time. We grew up close, but have only become this..." I waved a hand from Annabelle to myself and back again, "Whatever this is, recently."

"I can't keep going with them! It's torture. Please..."

Annabelle looked at her and joined the conversation. "We get it Keeva. But we need to sort out our end out and talk. This is more complicated than you think. Give us a day or two."

A tear ran down her cheek. Annabelle moved in and wiped it away with a thumb. Her leg kept up its restless movement.

I wanted to hug her but thought we needed to end this moment. "Keeva, go. Once we get our heads around this we will call. I promise."

She went to say something but didn't. She uncrossed her arms and slowly turned, walking away.

We recounted the morning as we lunched on Caesar salads and I filled Annabelle in on the events inside the cubicle. She was amused at the way the dominant side of me had come into play so easily. She'd seem glimpses of it when we'd cavorted in the pool and a few other times here and there. It was not something I'd intentionally put into action with her, and was not something I needed to do. The opposite in fact applied. We had clearly established that I was Annabelle's 'pet', her toy, and her lover. Proof was in the way she'd marked me down my back with her nail when she'd claimed me as her own.

My own possessive side had come out when Keeva had offered herself to me. I'd never in a million years thought that a woman like her, tall athletic and strong, would be interested in someone like me, let alone be willing to be owned by me.

Annabelle disappeared whilst I took care of the cleaning up. I had just put the last item in the dishwasher when I felt her hands on my hips. I went to stand up but she used a hand to push me back down so that my head was almost in the dishwasher.

"Don't fucking move, slut!"

She pulled at my XXXXX until they were hanging at my knees. I tried to look back at her and received a hard slap to my right buttock.

"I told you not to move!"

I heard the squish of a lube bottle and heard her hands lube up something behind me.

"You've got me all flustered. The thought of my pet fucking her own pet has got me all worked up."

I felt the tip of a cold, wet dildo press at my rosebud. I pictured the pink strapless dildo, that I knew she had inserted within her, aiming for my entry point. Her hands grasped at my hips. Her fingers moved as she searched for the optimum grasp points and she pressed into me. I smiled at the thought of being taken in such a domesticated way. She grabbed hold and thrust and I felt my sphincter give way. I gasped as she surged in several inches before coming to a halt.

larrkap
larrkap
88 Followers