Intensity Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arlene chuckled.

I stood. "I think when I say so, you should carefully unbuckle my jeans, pull down my pink panties, undo my gaff, and give me a blowjob!"

I took a moment for that to register. The look in Keeva's eyes was priceless.

"You are shitting me!" Arlene exclaimed.

"Nope."

"Ohhhh Keeva, I'm sure you'll adjust going back to cocks." Cackled Arlene. "You get the bonus that it's on a smoking hot blondie chick."

"We will go now Arlene. Unless there is anything else."

"She is all your's blondie. I love the way this is unfolding. I'm sure she will provide you with lots of entertainment. I'd be happy to hear of her exploits over time." Arlene ended the call before I did. I passed Annabelle the phone and told Keeva she needed to make amends.

Keeva looked at me with disbelief as she reached out and undid the button on my jeans and then fought them down to my knees. She had less trouble with my pink bikini briefs. The gaff presented her with some issues so I assisted her with these. My erection sprang to life upon its freedom. She discovered my butt plug and gave it a tweak, causing me to smile.

I peeled off my sweater and tshirt and then freed myself from my bra. My small breasts no where near as impressive as hers. She looked at mine, then back at my penis.

"Suck me."

She hesitated for a moment then grabbed my dick and tugged at its hardness, whilst adjusting her height to take it in her mouth. I looked over to see Annabelle sitting on the sofa, her skirt up around her waist and a hand snaking down into her thong.

Keeva, my new toy, my Pet, took me into her warm mouth without further hesitation and began to work on me. She worked on my head for a while before taking me deeper, sucking at me like her life depended upon it.

I put my hands on either side of her head and began face fucking her. This elicited a moan from the direction of the sofa. Thunder boomed again, this time from somewhere further afield.

"Stop!" I demanded and Keeva halted. "I want you on the bed in our room. On your back. Head on the pillows." She moved seductively as requested whilst I shed my shoes and released my legs from the jeans and underwear. Annabelle had lost her clothes and we both moved into the room with Annabelle sitting in a chair facing us.

I sat on the edge of the bed, and bent down, kissing Keeva up the inside of one leg, stooping several inches from her glistening wetness and then doing the same to the other leg. Her breathing was ragged and her hands dug at the blankets.

"Is this what you imagined Keeva?" I asked. "Did you picture me ravaging you whilst Annabelle watched?"

She looked at me and murmured a feeble "Yes."

"Or was it whilst we both ravaged you?"

"Both."

Skipping over her pelvis I kissed up her lower abs to her bellybutton, then let my tongue slide into and around her there. She moaned.

Annabelle meanwhile had both hands working at her pussy and moaned in a similar fashion.

Kissing from there I made my way up to the less damaged of her breasts, sucking on it till I felt her hips began to gyrate slightly.

"Does my Pet like this?"

She looked at me with lust in her eyes and kicked her legs out, wrapping them around me, pulling me into her and locking her legs around me as her hands lurched for me, dragging me into a passionate embrace. Annabelle whimpered as we kissed in front of her, Keeva's hips grinding against me, searching for frictional release or even better.

I let this continue for another half minute, my erection leaking like a tap and longing to feel the warmth of her depths.

"Stop!" I commanded. "Do not move."

She did. Instantly.

"Nice willpower. Now release me from your legs."

I left the bed and stood at the foot of it and beckoned Annabelle into an embrace. We kissed, sweet but complicated kisses, sharing the moment and the thought of what was to come. We took our time and entwined into each other and fondled as we wished until we heard Keeva whimper.

Annabelle broke from me and looked over at her. "You need to remember that this is my world, my apartment, and that Timi is mine. It is only by my permission that you are here. It is only by my good grace that you will be given permission from her to cum." She pushed me to the floor with my back to the bed, spread her legs and demanded that I eat her to orgasm.

I worked at her folds with my tongue before concentrating on her clit. Her orgasm building as she looked down on the underling on the bed before her. I could feel her tense as the wash began within her and slid a finger up and into her as she blossomed, feeling her insides clamp on my digit. She grabbed at my shoulders to steady herself.

Once Annabelle had recovered, I moved back to the bed and positioned myself so that I was between Keeva's legs. I rubbed the head of my hardness up and down her slit. She cursed at me.

"Good girl for not moving."

"I'll do as I'm told Mistress." She groaned.

I pushed into her silky folds, amazed at her wetness. Her left leg shook slightly and she dug harder at the blanket. I pulled out and then rammed balls deep into her, holding myself there. She looked like she would cry.

I withdrew completely and shuffled up her body. "Taste yourself on me." She opened her mouth and I entered her there.

I looked at Annabelle who was back on her chair, two fingers deep inside herself.

"Shall I have her turn over and fuck her in the ass so I can compare her third hole?" Annabelle nodded. I moved off the bed.

"You are free to move Keeva, but I want you doggy-style."

I looked at Annabelle and offered her the rightful place at the pillows, where my new toy could lick at her. Annabelle climbed into position, Keeva took up her spot and I took up mine. I gathered some of Keeva's fluids with a hand, causing her to throw her head back in pleasure, and wiped them on her rosebud. I then inserted one finger, then two into her, loosening up her muscles. Given how clean my fingers were she must have done a little work to make sure she was prepared for any eventuality.

I then lined up and, after a moment of testing her measure, pushed into her. Lightning had started up again outside, and thunder crashed above us. Keeva was hot and incredibly tight. She moaned into Annabelle's muff as I began to plow away at her as the storm of emotions within us seemed to play out just like the storm outside. Annabelle was first to orgasm, followed by Keeva, who wailed as she hit her high.

I kept hammering away at her till I blew my load deep within her. We then switched, with Keeva riding me whilst kissing Annabelle, who was grinding on my face. I came deep within Keeva's pussy as she cried out, her hands around Annabelle's neck and her eyes locked on Annabelle, who was encouraging her to cum.

Annabelle then ordered me to clean up Keeva's leaking holes with my mouth before she pulled us all into the guest shower where we explored each other as we scrubbed away with body wash. Amongst the steam Annabelle ended up being fucked by me from behind as Keeva sucked on her tits. She hit her orgasm and ended up gingerly pulling off me and finishing me onto a kneeling Keeva who brought herself to climax as I came across her face and tits. We ended up under the covers, sleeping till late morning.

I awoke to find Annabelle dressed and standing beside the bed, lightly stroking my face. "I have to go. I'm late to catch up with my parents." I slipped out of bed and got dressed in jeans, an oversized sweater and ugg boots.

I was drinking a coffee when Keeva appeared, wearing what she arrived in earlier in the day. It was raining hard outside, with sheets of precipitation carried on the strong south westerly wind. I fixed her a cup and she took it but not before giving me a kiss. I told her Annabelle was out. We talked about nothing and watched an episode of Stranger Things.

Annabelle appeared late afternoon, carrying a bottle of malbec petite verdot and a box of pastries. "My folks wouldn't let me leave without them. They don't understand how many carbs are in this box," she said as she put them on the kitchen bench and joined us on the sofa.

"So Keeva, let's talk, she said. "I'm dying to know how you came to be in a relationship with Arlene and well, your story with her."

"Mistress.....I mean Arlene, saved me. She was my redemption. I'd been part of the 'in crowd' from early on and we were the influencers in the teen, then young socialite set. I'd partied but kept my nose pretty clean, my sport pursuits had me doing regular drug tests, but I was sometimes guilty in reputation by association."

Keeva went on to share the story of life before covid and then the day she met Arlene, the day that morphed her life. It was supposed to be the best day of her life but she ended up mistakenly drugged, discovered her boyfriend was cheating on her, and she was ditched by her 'friends' who went off on last minute flight to a party in Dubai. These so called friends ended up dying in a plane crash on their way home.

Arlene was there for her, a Cinderella out of nowhere. She brought Keeva out of the drug haze, kept her sane as her friends were buried and helped her keep it together as her father's sporting business crumpled and went bankrupt.

"You the show about that rich family that are thrown out of their home?" Keeva asked. "Well, we were Cape Town's real life version."

But it had come at a cost. She'd submitted to Arlene willingly, but not before she'd had some of her entitlement drilled out of her, and not before she'd gone through some mental model realignment. "I was a better person because of her. She got rid of some of my brattiness and along the way made me a little more of a decent human being."

Annabelle brought us to the present, "Have you guys unpacked Keeva's stuff?"

"Not yet." I said.

Keeva shook her head. "Not that I have much to unpack."

Annabelle lead the way, heading to the guest room. We sat on the bed, not really helping, more watching and admiring as her bags were emptied and her belongings re-homed, here, in my room, now 'our' room. It was mostly high end clothing too.

There was some stunning lingerie, a few 'wow' clubbing outfits and lots of sports clothing.

"Like I said, I was pretty entitled and stupidly looked the part," she said, folding a white skirt that looked more like a strip of cloth than anything else.

"Holy shit, does that bit of cloth cover anything?" Annabelle asked.

"It's a standing skirt. You can't even think about sitting in it. It looks awesome teamed with a white mohair sweater, or a white bikini top."

"Show me." I commanded.

Keeva looked me in the eye, and undressed. She fished out a tiny white thong out of a drawer and drew it up here long legs. She pulled the skirt up and adjusted it. Then retrieved a bikini top and pair of white knee high boots and put them on. She posed, looking like something out of a teenage boys wet dream.

"Fuuuuuck. Wait a second." I said, as I went and grabbed my phone, and took pictures of her. She didn't flinch, just posed even more seductively.

"Keeva, undress and show me your mark." I directed.

She undressed, carefully put the clothes away, except the thong, which had a small wet spot soiling it. That she left on the end of the bed. She came to me, put her hands on her head, presenting herself to me. I ran my index finger over the expertly raised mark.

"When did this happen?"

"Not long after we met."

"Did it hurt?" asked Annabelle.

"Yeah, it hurt a lot, but the pride overcame the pain within a few days."

Annabelle chuckled and put a hand on my arm. "That might be interesting. Maybe I need to mark my belongings that way."

I looked at her in fear. Then tried to hide the emotion.

"Pet." she said.

"If you want me to, you know I would do it."

"I know." She purred, pulling me into a kiss.

I continued to marvel at the body in front of me. Turning her round, I admired the tight glutes of her ass, the tone of her thighs and the dimples on her back. Annabelle also put a hand out to inspect her curves.

I turned her around again and brushed her inner thighs. She spread them further apart.

"Do you like my touch?"

She nodded.

"I want to hear you say it."

"I love your touch Mistress."

I ran my middle finger between her legs and just through her lips, letting it rest on her rapidly hardening clit. Her eyes shone and her nostrils flared.

I bent forward and kissed her mark."It's beautiful."

"It's your's now."

"I hadn't thought of that. I suppose it is."

Keeva looked down at me and bit her lip. I could smell her arousal. I ran a fingertip through her folds and again, this time pushing up into her. She pushed her hips towards me and rolled her head back. I withdrew, causing her to look back at me with disappointment.

"Later Keeva, later. Get dressed. Let's just chill." I looked at Annabelle and she nodded.

"And tonight we should go clubbing and celebrate," she added, smacking Keeva on the ass and giggling as she got up off the bed.

That night we caught a ride share into the city and headed into a club in Northbridge. Keeva was in a stunning short blue backless dress that showed off a lot of skin. Annabelle and I were in black. This time I wore one a little less uncomfortable than last time.

We were in the line for only a few minutes when we were pulled out and escorted straight in by security. After checking our clutches in we hit the dance floor. The place was heaving and I felt a little jittery, this was the tightest crowd I'd been through since covid hit. I'd only come out with a small butt plug and I was glad of this. Anything bigger would have been too off putting or distracting as we moved on the floor. I could certainly feel this one as we started to move to the beats laid down by the great DJ.

After about 45 minutes we grabbed some drinks and cooled down a touch, finding some standing space.

"Mistress, do you want me to bring someone home for you?" Keeva asked.

"What?"

"Arlene would often pick someone out and have me seduce them and bring them back for her."

"You for real?" asked Annabelle.

"Why would I make something like that up?"

"Ahhh, look, I'll keep that mind but 'no' for the moment thanks."

Annabelle gave me a look that I couldn't quite read.

We danced again for a while. Every now and then a guy would make a move in on one of us, and we'd flirt for a while, my penis would stir, and my insides flutter but it was when Annabelle and Keeva were in close that I was most enthralled.

We stopped for drinks again. The others were in front of me when all of a sudden a pair of hands grasped my ass. Both my companions eyes went wide, although Annabelle's looked somewhat amused. I spun only to be pulled into a kiss by Cindi. She thrust her tongue between my lips, causing me to open up. A mouthful of cum drained into me. I swallowed at the saltiness while taking in the fire in her eyes.

Annabelle laughed. Keeva looked on in shock.

Cindi looked her up and down and locked at her lips. "Aren't you going to do introductions?"

"Cindi this is Keeva." I said. "Keeva, this is Annabelle's friend and workmate, Cindi. The surfer dude behind her is Matt."

Annabelle established that Keeva was my Pet. Cindi chuckled. "Jesus Timi, talk about increasing the complications of your relationships. Hey, can I kiss her?"

"Sure."

Keeva looked at me and I nodded in encouragement.

Cindi embraced her and the two kissed. It was obvious that Cindi enjoyed exploring her mouth. The sight of the two, and their large sets of breasts squashed between them, and Cindi's straining against her top, made my penis strain against its restraints. I pictured the two of them doing that naked and the feeling increased.

"You keep your hands off her." Cindi said to Matt.

Annabelle grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the dance floor, the others following. We created our own space and Cindi soon initiated some next level dirty dancing, causing more than a few other patrons to watch on. Matt also seemed to enjoy watching the gyrations, grinds and pawing at various body parts that ensued from the four women in front him.

More drinks ensued and then Cindi ordered a round of Contreau swishes. I held the hot orange fluid in my mouth and swirled it around continuously till she gave the signal and we all swallowed. Then we danced again.

I hadn't noticed Cindi start whispering to the others until too late. Everyone closed in on me and Annabelle mouthed "Just trust us," as I felt hands all over me as we danced. Matt's hands were mostly on my hips. My dick was twitching and leaking, and my head spinning in anticipation of what I imagined was to come. Matt slowly started hiking my dress up to my hips. I glanced around. Everyone seemed absorbed in their own realities. He pulled me backwards and ground against me. I could feel his hardness taunting me as it pushed into my butt crack and against the jewel of my plug.

Cindi switched places with him and it wasn't long before I felt my black thong being shimmied down my hips and brush my legs as it fell to the floor. Keeva switched with her, my dick was throbbing in its bent position uncomfortably and leaking like a faucet. Keeva's hands rose from my hips up my sides. I was worried the dress would go with them but it didn't. Her hands went for my breasts, resting there, causing my nipples to harden further. She gyrated into me for a while, making me feel giddy.

Annabelle switched with her and brought the hem of my dress back up to my hips. She pawed at my ass and then put her fingers in the waistband of my gaff, pulling it down me. I gasped as my dick sprang forward and up as it was freed. "Enjoy," she said above the music as she switched with Matt.

He resumed grinding into my ass. The others closed in even tighter. I saw knowing smiles as my head continued to spin. I felt him lose contact for several moments and then, when he returned, I felt him tug at and remove my plug and his naked hardness between my thighs. I pulled my legs together and luxuriated in the feeling of his length sliding between them.

Keeva jostled into position in front of me and her hands went down, searching under my dress for my own member. She found it and then proceeded to torment me with her handy works. At one stage she also pulled me in for a long passionate kiss. I was in heaven.

I felt Matt pull away slightly and then re-engage, the head of his hardness pushing at my rosebud. His hands were grasping at my hips. He whispered into my ear and I bent around to kiss at him as he entered me. He must have been lubed up with precum as we had some unexpected but appreciated slide action happening as he slowly pushed into me. "Fuck you are tight," he groaned.

Keeva pulled my face forward again with one hand, as Matt proceeded to slowly fuck me from behind on the dance floor, and she kissed me hard again. Her eyes sparkled as she pulled back and pulled up her own dress and adjusted the tiny thong underneath. I looked around for a second and still everyone seemed not to notice us. Everyone except the two women just to our right. They, a small chunky brunette and a mid sized ginger frizz, looked on with amazement. Keeva grasped at my member as she closed in on me, rubbing it against her wet pussy lips, before sliding down onto me. I groaned. She grabbed at Matt's hands on my hips and they quickly found a motion, a rhythm, and fucked me in unison.

Matt's hardness felt huge within me and Keeva's hot depths grasped at me as I slid within her wetness. Keeva moaned, her head going back as she did so.

Ginger frizz came closer. "Holy fuck. They're really fucking here and now," Her friend just nodded in silent agreement. They watched as we rutted. Frizz ended up rubbing at her crotch through her pants.