Intensity Ch. 09: The Equinox Ball

Story Info
Timi gets what she wanted.
7.1k words
4.27
2.3k
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
larrkap
larrkap
87 Followers

Authors note: After 85,000 words, its time to bring this saga to an end. My apologies for Ch 7 & 8. The were written at a time where I was pretty much sleep deprived and stuck in departure lounges or long haul flights and thus, there were a few editing issues. You, the reader, deserved better.

---------------

Dr Walsh was standing over me and smiling. Her face kept distorting and I could only make out every fifth word of hers. I tried to speak but nothing happened. Then darkness. And weird dreams.

I had no idea how much time had passed when heard Annabelle and tried opening my eyes. "Are you there Timi? It's me. Can you hear me?"

Pain, fucking here, there and everywhere. I mumbled something and fell into blackness.

Again, time passed. I struggled to open my eyes. My throat was dry. A man in scrubs was standing infront of me. He held up a glass with a straw and offered me some fluids. "I will go get Doc," he said.

Dr Walsh appeared. "How are you sweetie? It's okay. Don't try to talk." She took a hold of one hand. "Squeeze if you can hear me okay." I gave a squeeze. "Good....good. Now, can you see okay?" I gave another squeeze. "On a scale of one to ten how much pain are you in? Squeeze for each number." I squeezed five times. She took some notes. "I need to tell you Timi that there were some issues with the surgery. You've been out for four days. You had a weird reaction as you were coming out from the anaesthetic and we had to move you to an ICU for 24 hours. Annabelle was by your side for two days. Look, I'll up your pain meds and you try and get more sleep."

When I woke again, Annabelle was there. "I was worried about you Pet. It's good to see you with us." she said, a worried look on her face.

I tried to speak but my voice squeaked. She held up some fluids with a straw. I drank the whole glass. Dr Walsh appeared again. "Ahhh good, she's looking much better. How are you feeling?"

"Sore." My voice was scratchy and weird.

"Okay, let's run you through it. We made quick work with the seaweed cellulose scaffolds in your breasts. They should have meshed into your original material well by now. You've gone up a cup size plus a smidgen more. We sculpted your glutes and upper thighs slightly with some longer scaffolds. You'll notice an you are an inch fuller across the ass and a you have a touch more shape to the tops of your thighs. You'll look a touch more womanly and a little less like a 16 year old girl. We had a little difficulty with your hip bone enhancements but we got there. You also has some shaping done to your abdomen. With your penis, which you still have, tucked, you will have a little more of a natural public mound look. The hip work was done with a trial product that has Newtonian properties. You will feel it as if it is soft, but if someone presses into it, or smacks it, it will feel like real bone. However it looks like your body reacted to a blood additive and that produced a negative effect as you came to for the first time."

"Additive?" I asked.

Dr Walsh looked at Annabelle. Annabelle nodded. Dr Walsh continued. "Look, we did two other procedures. We played with your vocal chords. You have gone up a notch and won't need to every worry about your voice reverting to it's old tones. We also did something to you blood. We changed some antibodies to make you more receptive to certain stimulants. In essence, your body will become more aroused to the DNA of Annabelle here. The smell of a certain strawberry lubricant will have a similar but lesser effect."

Annabelle looked a little sheepish. "Trust me Timi. It's all going to be okay."

"Despite extra hospital time and ICU?" My voice was a little clearer and I could hear the slight pitch change. I moved to sheet and looked down at my chest. It was firmly wrapped but looked bigger.

"We could have removed those after 48 hours with this new process. We had to leave things in place due to your reaction."

About an hour went by with nurses coming and going and tests being completed. I was then helped out of the bed and asked to stand. Dr Walsh stood by me and assisted me to my feet. I felt fairly good, with just a little head fuzziness. The doc started to remove my breast wraps.

"What do you think Annabelle?"

"Wow, they look amazing! How good is the perkiness! They don't look like bolt on silicone which is good." I was now sporting a bust that was slightly bigger than hers.

Dr Walsh checked me over and then told Annabelle to come over and stand in front of me. "Kiss her please." Annabelle leaned in and gave me a decent kiss on the lips. My penis, which had been up and down all morning rose to attention. Dr Walsh shook her head. "That was sweet. I don't want to see a Disney type room com here. Kiss her!"

Annabelle embraced me, I could feel the changed bust size between us, and we locked lips. It was passionate and my erection throbbed. But there was something else. By the time we parted I was tingling in a new way.

The doctor looked at my hardness and wrote something on her notes. "Tell me how you are feeling."

"Great. Tingly."

"Unusually tingly? Regular tingly?"

"Unusually."

"Where?" she pressed.

I took a moment to consider the answer. "All over but mainly in my chest area."

I was told to sit on the bed for five minutes and drink some water. The doctor then motioned me to stand. She closed in on me and kissed me hard. She pulled away, laughed at the amazement in my eyes, then kissed me again in a long tender kiss, finished off with a nip on my lip and a couple of hand tugs on my erection.She then asked about the tingles.

"I really enjoyed that, but I'm not tingling like before."

Annabelle was then instructed to kiss me again, stop for 30 seconds, then go again, stop for a minute, then go again. The doc would let her know when the time was complete.

I let her know after the snog session that I was tingling to the point of buzzing. I felt euphoric. My breasts felt like they were super sensitive and my hips and but felt different.

"It looks like all is working well," the doc said. "Timi, you're feeling the effects of the blood work we did on you. Your body has been instructed to react to the presence of Annabelle's DNA. It's not quite like taking ecstasy but it's close. Annabelle, please kiss her breasts and suck on her nipples. Take your time, we want to see what happens as the feeling grows.

I looked at Annabelle who was grinning like a Cheshire cat. She closed in on me and went to work. The pleasure built in unexpected ways. I put my hands on her head and pulled her in, savouring her work. By the end of the second break I was aching for more. I couldn't wait for her to continue even though I was now being watched by not only the doc, but two other nurses. When she did I was in seventh heaven. I started to moan and grind my hips. She changed to the other nipple and the fire built. I put my hand on my thrown back head and moaned.

"Whoa," the doc said, "Keep going."

Despite being in front of an audience, I moved and pulled Annabelle on top of me on the bed. She climbed up further, giving herself more room to move. One hand snaked down my torso, looking for my erection.

"Kissing ONLY!" barked the doc.

Annabelle withdrew the extended arm and continued her work, moving from nipple to nipple and exploring the new real estate on my chest. My mind was hazy, all I wanted was for her to continue and for this feeling to never end. My orgasm started deep within and slowly built. I let everyone know it was on its way and shook uncontrollably as it hit, showering myself, Annabelle and the bed with my shots as I fired off.

"And she hadn't even touched him south of the border!" the doc exclaimed, as Annabelle cleaned me up.

----------------------

A few people at work made comments on my larger chest size, mostly the office slime balls. A couple of the girls have me envious looks, Sindi, with whom I had had interludes with before, had dragged me into a bathroom cubicle and marvelled at them, before fucking me senseless and going back to work. It was amazing, but I didn't have the reaction I had experienced with Annabelle.

Love making with Annabelle took on new dimensions. She would be able to edge me with breast play and torment me with long kissing sessions. Even just standing close to her for an extended amount of time had me feeling excited and holding hands with her had me swooning. Whenever she opened a tube of Summer Strawberry Slide lube and I got a whiff or touch of it, a similar effect happened. The doc was enjoying getting regular reports of how the alterations were effecting me.

As the Equinox Ball approached, I was getting more and more excited and apprehensive about what was planned. All I knew is that I was going to be publicly fucked like a woman. Annabelle was not giving me much to go on.

The day before the ball Annabelle took me out to the local nail salon and then then to my hairdresser, Rocco. He made the usual fuss and showered both myself and Annabelle with flirtatious suggestions. My hair has grown much longer over winter, and I walked out with a much neater and workable, just below shoulder length, hairdo.

The next morning she helped me use a hair curler to give me some cascading blonde locks. She had just finished when the door rang and she let in Vikki, the DurmalFuture worker, who pushed a large hand cart before her, loaded with cartons.

She came to me and kissed me enthusiastically. I looked at Annabelle, who shrugged. I was led to the bathroom and told to strip. She then took great delight in rubbing me down with the sticky liquid. She kissed me again at one point when Annabelle left to get some old towels that Vikki asked for.

"Vikki, what is this about?" I asked.

"Just excited for you hun."

My erection was at full height when Annabelle returned. "There's that problem again," cursed Vikki. She then looked at Annabelle. I was about to get another crappy blow job by the look of things.

"I'm not sure I want her to cum before tonight. So think creatively." Annabelle said.

Vikki knelt down and began sucking me. Her technique left a lot to be desired, but after a while my body began reacting and i felt the weird fuzziness. I looked down at her quizzically. She cocked an eyebrow, disengaged and turned to Annabelle and asked "Maybe a bowl of ice?"

Annabelle left and Vikki kissed me again. Tingles increased.

"Vikki, what the fuck?"

She smirked and let the secret out. "So I added my DNA to you blood work concoction. Like I said, things don't work out here with your squeeze, who is fucking stunning I might add, then you can come to me for some kinky trips along the stairway to heaven. No one else knows, it's just our little secret."

I shook my head and tried to think of icebergs as Annabelle walked in with a bowl of ice. Vikki left and returned with what looked like an alien skin. I had to carefully slip my feet in to the feet of the skin first, then pull the legs up my own stems until the crotch of the skin hung just below my own crotch. Vikki iced me again and then took what looked like a heavily ribbed condom with a tube at the end and placed it on my penis. She then pulled some thin wires out of the suit below me and connected them to my sheath. The tube was plugged somewhere into the skin that was hidden from my view. She then iced me again. Electrodes were pulled out of the skin and attached to my inside thighs and abdomen. With the careful help of Annabelle, Vikki then tucked my flaccid member back between my legs and pulled the skin suit up me. She seemed to tuck it into my ass, which was quite uncomfortable for a while, then worked it up my torso, tucked my arms into its arms and then pulled it over my shoulders.

She then spent some time pressing the skin in certain places and working on the seam at my back and the point where the suit met skin at my lower neck. When she finished, she led me out to the full length mirror in the hallway.

It was me but it wasn't. I had slightly thicker thighs, hips and waist but most importantly, I had a shaven mound and discernable pussy lips where I wanted them to be. My body seemed to have been

Vikki admired her work. Annabelle looked on in amazement. Vikki then ran me through the instruction manual. "The skin is less than one twenty-fifth of an inch thick in most places. It's a little more between your legs and across the shoulders. The soles of your feet are heat resistant and tough as steel, the skin will take anything a normal skin would and has bonded to yours but can be removed off by bathing in a bath with this," at which she handed Annabelle a bottle of clear fluid. "You will only lose about 3% of sensation on skin below the new skin, so you will still react to touch stimuli and pressure or pain. Your vagina is self lubricating with lube. You can poop normally, but will need a good anal soak to loosen the bonding just inside your backside."

She took a breath and a moment. "The icing on the cake is your vagina. It is internally heated, with some new age hand warmer materials built into the lining. It will max out at 1.1 times body heat in the right conditions. That heat will last somewhere from 24 to 56 hours from now. We are not exactly sure. You have a newtonian cervix. The harder it gets hit, the harder it will feel. There is a sensor in the suit which monitors your heart rate and blood oxytocin levels. If it detects arousal it will increase pressure in the vaginal area and you will ooze minute amounts of lubricant. You also have some interfacing between the vaginal walls and your body. You may get some stimulation from the vagina pulse through to your thighs, abs and penis. So you may, I repeat may, have vaginal orgasm capability. It will definitely work the other way more effectively. When you orgasm, your vagina will contract which will give anyone, in there, the feeling that you have just had the big O."

"Please be aware that you have two inbuilt bladders. We had to be careful with this and there was not of lot of space. You have about 6 fluid ounces capacity for urine. You then have a second space which should hold about one third that volume."

She showed me how to activate and shut off the gates to the bladders using sensors in my finger tips on my left hand and how to focus muscle force to empty them.

She ran us through another ten minutes of info, and then tidied up. She then came and kissed me hard. I had to fight to control myself from the feelings that were rising within me. She broke from me and then, much to our combined surprise, gave Annabelle a similar farewell.

"Okay lovers, I look forward to getting a debrief in the fullness of time. Any video, sound or photo footage appreciated. At that she pulled her cell phone out of her pocket and snapped a few shots of me. She then packed up her stuff and left. Walking to the door felt slightly weird. I felt a little more restricted in my joints and a little out of balance.

The moment she was out the door Annabelle turned and pounced on me excitedly. "OMG, you look fucking amazing." She took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom, where she pushed me down on the bed. She left for a moment and came back with a tube of my strawberry lube.

"Ain't I good in that regard?"

She laughed, poured a glob onto her fingers and rubbed some on one ankle, then the other. She then waived her fingers towards my face. The aroma had my nostrils flaring and my heart racing.

She stripped and rummaged around in her bedside for our strapless dildo. Placing it on the sheets beside me she jumped onto me and began missing me. Our breasts mashed, our hips bumped and our tongues played. It didn't take long and I was moaning into her mouth and grinding my lower body into hers.

Kissing her way down my body, she made her way between my legs, pushing them apart. "Holy shit, you look like you are aroused down here."

"Don't just look. Do something, please!" I pleaded.

She kissed me on my clean shaven mound and licked at my folds. I could feel tingles in the area. It wasn't super sensitive, but I could feel what she was doing. I let her know what I was experiencing. She shifted and inserted a finger into me.

"Seriously, you can feel this?"

"Yeah, kind of."

She pushed another finger into me and slowly began finger fucking me. It took quite a while but I eventually started to feel tingles in my body and a slight tension in my lower body. She looked intrigued and continued, with a third finger. Eventually I was panting and could feel my body starting to build towards something.

"This is amazing," she said. "You are totally passable as a woman."

She removed her digits and payback down on top of me, missionary style and began grinding her public mound into mine. Her actions put pressure onto the base of my folded penis, tucked away safety in the suit. The tingles we're building but so were the sensations in my nether regions. She increased her pace and I grasped at her ass with both hands, pulling her into me, increasing the friction. I was moaning.

All of a sudden she pushed away from me and rose off the bed. eliciting a frustrated groan from me. "I was getting close."

She adjusted one head of the strapless dildo within her, pulled me closer to the edge of the mattress and pushed my legs up so that my ankles were above my head. "Take a deep breath Timi," she said.

I did and I could smell the lube she had rubbed into my ankles. My pulse quickened and I swooned even more. She moved to enter me and placed the head of the dildo at my opening. "Just fuck me already!" I hissed and she slammed into me. She began a fast tempo.

"I'm fucking you Timi, fucking you like a real woman!" she exclaimed. "I feel myself bottom out within you."

"I can feel every bit of it." I replied. It didn't take long and I was on the verge. The wash was well and truly upon me. I let her know I was close.

"Thank fuck, so am I," she panted.

I started to tense in my thighs, abs, butt and nuts. My erection pushed against its enclosed space.

"Come with me baby!" she cried.

I did, contracting and convulsing like nothing I had every experienced. I also fired off cum into the deep hidden recesses between my legs.

"Holy fuck, you even came like a woman!" panted Annabelle as she came down from her own high.

-----------------

As we drove to the ball, held at a vineyard in the valley on the outskirts of the city, I was feeling like a million dollars. I was dressed in a golden thread, off the shoulder gown, with four inch gold heels. Annabelle was dressed in a classic black gown and gloves. She had a lanyard and card around her neck, signifying her 'non participant' status tonight. Both of us wore masks covering our upper faces which matched our outfits.

We handed her Lexus over to a valet and headed inside, taking glasses of fine bubby as we passed through the doors and following signs directing us to the different areas. There was a main area where people could mingle, have canapes and dance a live band. There were several other niche spaces where people could engage in more private activities.

We were informed that any image recording was strictly forbidden. That said, we were also informed that photographers were present and would take official images of any 'participants' who were active in the first two niche spaces and the main area.

We started mingling, drinking and chatting, with Annabelle never far from my side. After a while she led me outside and we started kissing passionately. I started getting giddy with the tingles. I wanted her and wanted her badly. It wasn't long before I was holding her ass in both hands and grinding into her, attracting quite a bit of attention.

"Slow down Pet," she purred, "We have the night ahead of us."

We headed off to one of the other areas. A sultry redhead in a tight gown was making love to a microphone as she sang her way through a number of love ballads. We were handed more champers and started talking to a middle 30s lawyer couple who were both dressed in gorgeous haute couture gowns. Both were wearing lanyards and both soon made suggestions that I should join them.

larrkap
larrkap
87 Followers
12