Intensity Ch. 09: The Equinox Ball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was more than willing, as I was already highly charged and was getting worse due to some of the all female vibe in the room which included a number of people engaging in some heavy petting. Annabelle flagged them off. They left, looking for greener pastures. We ventured off to another area.

This one was dimly lit, with groups of people watching a naked small blonde woman getting spit roasted by a couple of very fit and buff sporty guys. The sound of sex occasionally overcoming the chatter of the crowd. We were soon joined by a group of four guys and one girl who looked like they were early twenties. We started talking and watching the show. The girl was a non participant, she was the designated driver for her 'open relationship' boyfriend and his buddies.

As we continued watching I didn't notice that Annabelle and the girl were slowly stepping away from us, leaving me surrounded by the guys. The threesome going for it in front of us were now joined by a buxom middle aged woman, dressed in a latex catsuit, getting dp'd on a couch by two middle aged guys in bondage gear.

I was handed another drink, this time a shot of tequila, and slammed it down, encouraged on by my new friends to do another. The threesome had changed positions, with the female now going reverse cowgirl on one lover on the floor, whilst sucking the dick of the other guy.

It was then that one of the four made a move, putting his hands on my hips from behind and kissing my neck. I moved to give him more room and he continued. After a few moments one of the others took me by the hand and led me over to a another sofa area. Hands grasped at my gown and lifted it off me, leaving me in nothing but my shoes. I was then pushed so that I was sitting on the edge of the sofa. One guy moved in between my legs and started eating me out. Two others stripped and took up positions kneeling either side of me. I looked around for Annabelle but couldn't see her.

I bent to my left and grasped at the six inch erection pointing at me and began tugging. He was already well lubed with his own excitement. I then leaned right and began lowering myself towards the eight inch member located there. I flicked my tongue at the drop of precum glistening on his bulbous head, eliciting murmurs from those watching us. I looked up and smiled at him then lowered my mouth along his shaft whilst maintaining eye contact.

The tongue between my folds was joined by a finger, then another. I started to grind against them as I switched my oral efforts to the left. The final guy, who had cleared the wooden coffee table of drinks, stripped and lay down on the table. I stopped work on my side kicks and motioned to my oral worker and he made way for me rise. I then climbed up on the table and straddled the guy there, rubbing my lips along his 8 inches. I then rose, grasped his length, positioned myself correctly and slid down him until I could feel him hit my cervix.

I slowly ground against him, feeling him garden further within me. It was fucking glorious and I was lost in mollylike feelings of the moment. I began to rise off him and then slowly began fucking him. He reached up and grabbed my tits and I covered his hands with my own, let my head tilt back and moaned a guttural slut sound. He began to rise to meet me as two of his pals took place either side of me.

One bent in started sucking on a nipple, the other offered me his erection, so I took a hand and began yanking on him. I tried to look for Annabelle again but the fog in my brain and the gathering crowd meant she was hidden from view. I did see that a young brunette had sat down on the ground near us and was fapping away at her pussy whilst being kissed by a guy dressed in a bright orange suit. A blonde, her dressed pulled up above her waist, was being fucked from behind by a large dark skinned guy.

I was then pushed on my shoulders so that I was more parallel to my underling. A cold fluid then coated my butt crack and a hand spread it along my crack, a finger rubbing some into my back door, making me gasp. I tried to look over my shoulder but my eyes were blurring and my senses were in overdrive. That's when the smell of Strawberry Summer Slide hit my nostrils and I felt a push at my back hole. Groaning in unison with the fucker behind me, I savoured the feeling of the fullness within me as he drove home.

I soon gave up on the two men beside me as I was hammered in both holes, unable to give them any focus. I wasn't able to make out exact words but I could hear the guy behind me started to announce his orgasm just as the one below me started to buck and fire off deep within my vagina. I could feel a dull pulse within my walls, causing my penis sheath the react. Within seconds the member within my ass shot his seed deep within my bowels.

I hardly had time to think before I was man handled back to the sofa with my head over the backrest and my ass aimed the other way. A cock was soon thrust in my mouth and another was entering my wet pussy. I couldn't make out much of events beyond me but I did hear a lot of voices around me, I just couldn't take in what they were saying.

I was deep throating the cock in my mouth and trying to moan but failing. The one in my pussy pulled out and pressed against my ass, making me groan with disappointment. I could feel my wash rising. I thought it would stay there but it soon began alternating between holes. I was backing into it no matter where it was. desperate to bring on my release. It wasn't long before I felt hands grab desperately at my hips and it spear into my cunt one last time before coating my insides with cum. I was very close and moaning with sexual frustration. The one in my mouth then withdrew and I felt a blast of cum hit my face, stinging my eyes. I was just about there. Another blast hit me directly in the mouth, causing me to explode, just as a fresh erection invaded my pussy. This tilted me over the edge and had my own member firing off deep within me, causing my pussy to contract, gaining me moans from the guy who had just entered me. He soon fired off within me, withdrew, and I was moved to a position where my ass was resting on the pillowed back of the couch with my head down on the seat pillows, bending me backwards.

Someone grasped my knees and pulled me onto their member. The position would have had him hitting me right on the g-spot if I had a real female anatomy. The sensations were still enough to have an impact and I could feel myself build again. A cock appeared in front of my eyes and I opened my mouth to accept it. I could taste strawberry summer slide and my senses went nuts. I was upside down to it and soon had a ball sack hitting my nose. It wasn't long before I was convulsing though another orgasm with another deposit of cum left in my insides and another lot shot up my chest and over towards my bellybutton.

I had just enough time to see it run down my body, back towards my shoulders, before a large dark skinned guy took hold of my thighs and speared into my sloppy folds. I was found out it was the guy who fucked the standing blonde earlier on. I threw my head back in ecstasy to encounter a shaved pussy coming down on my face. Whoever it was had a heavy musky smell and slightly bitter taste. I went to work with my tongue as the ground away at my chin and nose, before soon shuddering to a very wet climax. I had grasped onto two cocks either side of me somewhere along the line and soon felt them tense and explode, showering me, and who know what with cum.

The guy working away between my legs had built up a feverish pace and soon had me quivering on the edge of a monumental release. I had wiped most of the cum from my face but still couldn't see that well, but could see that I was still surrounded by several guys jerking off at me. The thought pushed me into the abyss and I orgasmed loudly, causing my dark friend to bust his load and fill me with his seed.

That's when Annabelle stepped in, with two other masked people, and broke up the party. I was led to a different area where I was given water and a towel and some wet wipes and cleaned up. I was then led away to the parking lot, with Annabelle saying things I couldn't make out, put in the back of her car, covered with a sheet and was soon asleep.

I awoke with an urgent need to pee, but had to negotiate with the worst sore head of my life. It took my some. time but I managed to open the car door, extricate myself from the sheet and get outside on wobbly feet. There were people here and there in and around the parking lot. I squatted down on the spot and activated my bladder gate and emptied myself. The aroma of bacon and eggs cooking on a griddle somewhere motivated me to investigate.

I retrieved the sheet and tried to wrap it around me in a fashion and then took very unsteady and sore steps, in a walk of shame, in the direction of the cooking, where I could see a group of people milling around.

I made it about three vehicles when the back of a large van opened up in front of me and Vikki, dressed in ripped jeans, runners and an ACDC tshirt appeared in front of me. "Well, well, don't we look a little worse for wear."

"Have you seen Annabelle?" I asked hoarsely.

She pointed to the van. I stepped towards the door and was shoved inside, landing roughly on a mattress, face down. My hands were grabbed and pulled forward, then tied together. Something was shoved over my head, blocking my eyesight.

"Co-operate and you won't get hurt... too much," snarled a deep voice. "Open your mouth."

I thought better of resisting so did so. A pair of underwear was shoved in. It tasted of sweat and fluids.

I could hear Vikki talking to someone but it was a one sided conversation. I was then rolled over. She then spoke to me. "Lover dear, I hear you wanted to be fucked like a woman. You did pretty well last night for a sissy boy. You got fucked royally. I saw it all. Actually I saw it all from behind the lens of a camera or two."

I grunted, trying to get out a 'WTF?'

"You should see the footage I have. We could make some serious coin putting some of it online. I've got enough B roll to fill a small Onlyfans page. I'd like to add to that now. So here's the deal, co-operate and you'll get back to your precious Annabelle without too much drama. Here, have a primer."

I smelt the Strawberry Summer Slide before I felt it. She smeared some across my upper lip, then ran a line of it down my body, spreading it with one hand as she went.

Her voice shifted as she moved to the side of me. I felt someone at my legs, moving. I sounded like they were shedding clothes.

"She ready?" The male voice growled.

"Should almost be. Let me kiss her for good luck." Vikki tugged at the fabric in my mouth and kissed me roughly. My head started to fuzz and tingle. Hands spread my knees apart. I swallowed, part fearful of what was happening here. My heart raced.

The moved, I could hear hands land either side of me. I could feel his breath on me. I felt his hardness poking into me as he adjusted his aim. Then he entered me, stopping just inside, he felt huge.

"Tell me you want this."

"I want this." I mumbled.

"Beg to be fucked bitch."

"Fuck me. Make me cum. I need this."

He chuckled. "After last night? Really? You must be some sort of special slut." He entered me and it felt like I was being screwed by a giant. ""Shit she's wet. Is this her or is it leftovers from all those guys last night?" And with that he fucked me good, quickly bringing me to a screaming orgasm.

He withdrew and pushed my knees up over my head. Holding my ankles he placed his member at the entrance to my pussy. "You want more?"

I was delirious. "Yes I fucken want more. Fuck me!"

"Who's your Daddy?" he asked.

Voices around me chuckled. "Really? Vikki asked.

"Who?" he asked again.

"You are!" I moaned.

"Ask Daddy to fuck you."

"Daddy, please, please fuck me."

He entered me, and started shafting me with all his might. He kept bottoming out against my insides and sending me to heaven. I was a mess of emotion, hormones and desire. I was getting close and he knew it. The bastard withdrew and flipped me over on top of him. I was still impaled and began cow-girling him like my life depended upon it. It was...so fucking good. I was moaning, panting and making sounds I didn't know I could make.

"Are you mine?" he demanded.

"No!" I spat.

"You must be mine. I'm fucking you like you are mine."

"No." I grunted through the pleasure I was getting.

He stopped. I tried to grind against him to bring on my release but he grabbed my hips, stopping me. I tried to milk him but didn't have the muscle control in my fake pussy.

"If you want me to continue, tell me you are mine. If you want to cum, you better say it."

"I can say it but it won't be true. Someone else owns me. They own my soul." I said, taunting him. "So either fuck me or fuck off."

"Holy fuck, she's feisty!" He laughed. "But you know I'm your Daddy!"

"Fuck me...Daddy" I pleaded.

He resumed and I managed to get my wash to build. He sensed it again and placed his huge hands around my throat and began to squeeze.

I grabbed at my tits, only succeeding to grab one due to the restraints and tried to moan, but only succeeded in feeling the choke even more.

"Holy fuck!" someone behind me said.

I was almost there, and so was he by the sound of it.

I felt like I was just about to pass out when he erupted within me and I squirted all over him. Not sure how I did but I did, orgasming and somehow emptying my fake bladder onto him.

He pushed me off and I fell to the mattress. After I came down from my high I was helped to a kneeling position. Vikki spoke up. "I have a glass ready at your pussy. I want you to empty out as much cum from you as you can."

I activated the second bladder gate and squeezed until I felt something give. I could vaguely feel the fluids leave the reservoir. Sounds of amazement came from those around me.

"Shit this is a money shot," said Vikki, still obviously capturing the action.

I felt the guy grasp the back of my head. "Daddy says open up!" I opened my mouth and tilted my head back. My mouth filled with almost warm cum. I swallowed, only to have more poured in. This I ran my tongue through, imagining a camera in front of me. I let a little run out of the corner of my mouth and felt it land on my thigh, only to feel a gentle tongue clean it away. I was then pushed back onto the mattress.

Knees moved to either side of my head and the aroma of excited female filled my nostrils. I felt her folds brush my lips and I stuck out my tongue and began to work away. She tasted good...and familiar.

"Eat me good slut!" she said.

I fought to yell 'No' but she rode me mercilessly muffling my cry. I tried again, and again, managing to finally get a clearly audible "No, Keeva, stop!" out from under her.

She rose slightly and I begged her to get off me. That's when I heard Annabelle's voice from behind me somewhere. "It's okay Timi. Give her an orgasm and we'll finish this up. Vikki, stop filming."

Someone pulled at the covering on my head and the inside of the van came into view. Keeva was perched above me. Annabelle was behind me, smiling like you wouldn't believe. Vikki was to the side with a phone, the guy off to the other side and a wide eyed young girl seemed to be fingering herself at my five o'clock.

"I will explain everything later. It's all okay. You've been through a lot. Let's get Keeva satisfied, then let's get you cleaned up and fed. Then we can get dressed into the spare clothes I brought and go home."

"So get food before I get dressed?"

"I want to see you attempt that walk of shame again, wrapped in that sheet. It was very sexy!" Annabelle looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes. "You did well Pet. You got well and truly fucked like a woman. I think you also gained an understanding of how women can be treated, and mistreated, because of their sex. Something for you to think about when you ponder your future."

"My future or our future?"

"That's something else we need to talk about one day, but not today. I know you love me. I know you are mine. Let's worry about everything else later on. You are keeping a desperate woman waiting, and I'm starving for a double egg and bacon roll, caffeine and a handful of paracetamol."

I looked up at Keeva and stuck out my tongue. She did it back to me and smiled and then began to lower back down.

---------------------

Annabelle proposed to me late summer as we went for a beach walk at sunset. We had a 15 month long engagement. I decided to keep my male appendage and my bigger breasts. Unbeknownst to me, Annabelle had hired an investigator to find my list trust fund money and we recovered 63%. This we spent on our month long honeymoon in Hawaii. Keeva moved to Sydney and we've lost contact with her.

Before the wedding I was finally introduced to Annabelle's dad. He joined to dots on who I used to be fairly quickly and was quite accepting of who I had become and my engagement to his daughter.

Our wedding was simple, with us both in tight fitting but simple dresses, in front of 37 friends at the registrar's office. Annabelle's mum walked me down the aisle, and her dad gave her away to me in a similar fashion shortly thereafter. We then had a hell of a party at a hotel up the coast overlooking a marina.

Or honeymoon was amazing. Two days after we returned to our apartment we found out Annabelle was pregnant. Sindi begged us to let her be a godparent and we, reluctantly, agreed. We found out in due course that it was a girl and we intend to name her Kapaa, after the location where she was conceived.

12