Intentional Accidents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle looked at me annoyed for a moment before a waiter brought out our food.

"Fine. I do have a question for you though, and then we can drop the messy subject."

My mouth full of my caprese salad I gestured for her to speak.

"Why haven't you come back to me? I let you go so that you can focus on teaching and your mom, but it's been so long and here we are." Her face was sad, though her tone seemed even. "I'd half-way hoped this lunch was to mend our relationship."

I looked at her and chewed, using that to buy time before I answered. I studied her pale skin, hardly showing any wear from its 41 years, and her set lips. I'd once known this woman in the most intimate ways, but as much longing as there may have been, there was also no draw there. Not anymore. Not like there used to be.

"Truly? I think I outgrew you, Ms. Michelle," I hadn't meant the words as an insult, and I could tell that she hadn't taken them as such.

We both turned to our food and ate, chatting about what we'd been up to lately, the lies we'd told, the dreams we've accomplished.

All I took from that lunch was:

1) Caprese salad is not a real lunch and

2) I wanted Lesia Adande.

......

That week had gone by exceptionally quickly, and before I knew it Monday had come.

The morning was uneventful -- my normal English classes gave little room for excitement -- but when 12:00 pm came, I felt a jolt of relief.

Lesia came in as she usually did, but she'd returned to her sweater and jean ensemble and her head was down. She surprised me by walking to the far right of the lecture hall and sitting at the last seat -- a desk that was normally always empty.

She didn't bother to look up at me, but instead she was focused on a book she'd brought in.

My eyes were on her much longer than I'd intended, but she never looked up at me or greeted me. Working on impulse, I set down the handouts I'd been organizing and strode up the stairs. I wore simple black heels and a long brown skirt dress that brushed the floor as I walked. I'd mentally winced when I approached her, because when she heard my voice behind her she jumped slightly and I'd never intend to scare such a delicate thing.

"Hello Lesia, how are you?" She turned to look at me then and I swear I could feel my heart stop.

Her eyes which are always smiling were undeniably sad, her lips tilted down and even her curls seemed out of place. On that look alone, I wanted to hold her and make whatever was troubling her go away.

"I'm fine, Dr. Redding, how are you?" Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"Are you sure you're okay? There seems to be an absence of a smile on your face and that's just about the best part of my afternoon." I smiled fully at her, and she let out a girlish giggle that made her nervously turn her head away. Beautiful.

"Yeah, I'm just a little bummed is all." I could hear some of the sadness had left her voice, and felt my own shoulders relax.

"What happened? Sometimes talking to a stranger helps." I had a feeling I already knew, but I prompted her regardless.

"You are in no way a stranger, Doctor," even when she may not be in the best spirits, she still strives to make me feel better. Why is she like this?

Ignoring my mental struggle, Lesia continued, "The guy I went to see on Wednesday wasn't what I'd expected," She paused to chew on the side of her cheek. I allowed her to continue uninterrupted, afraid to dissuade her from sharing, "Our lunch had gone wonderfully, and he wanted to see me again on Saturday and even offered to cook me dinner at his house," She shook her head slightly, the trace of the smile she'd had a moment ago now gone.

In an attempt to lighted the conversation, I add, "And was his cooking not up to par?" Lesia just shakes her head again.

"I wish I could comment on the food, but we didn't even get that far. The moment I walked in the door he kept trying to stick his tongue down my throat. He even grabbed my behind! Like he had the right!" Her voice grew louder, angry even. I resisted the urge to smile at her use of the word 'behind', knowing that if I'd said that around Michelle, she would have corrected me by firmly spanking me where I stood, but -- again -- that is another story. I settled for feeling outraged. That someone would touch my Lesia?

"That's horrific," I felt my own anger dripping into my words. "Were you okay? Did you get out of the house?"

She smiled then, a real smile.

"Dr. Redding, I don't mean to be rude, but would I be here now if I hadn't gotten out of the house?"

I considered the set of her lips and interpreted this as her cocky smile. Was she teasing me? It was so cute!

"Okay smart ass, I see your point. So, what happened then?" I try to avoid any foul language with my students, but this was her and I was feeling comfortable.

As if she didn't notice my uncharacteristic vocabulary, she continued, "I gave him a good punch in the gut and asked him to lose my number before I left." She shrugged and looked up at me through her long lashes. Initially I thought this was embarrassment, but I realized she wanted me to accept her, which I would do for her easily.

"You punched him?" I gasped, fully surprised. I didn't take her as someone who could hit someone else, but I was utterly impressed at her forcefulness.

"My granddad taught me how to fight. He always said if a guy gets hand-zie to either punch him in the gut or kick him in the groin and he'll learn his lesson."

We laughed together then, and I felt the stupid jealousy finally leave my chest. Never would I imagine that a man would bring a woman closer to me, but I've learned to ask less questions of the universe when it presents you with an opportunity. I knew then that I couldn't let anyone threaten to take her from me again.

.....

Two weeks before the semester end, I assigned my AP English class an essay on strong female characters as their final. Women aren't represented enough in schoolwork -- let alone literature -- so this is really an opportunity for my students to expand their knowledge. Of course, I heard the protest of my weaker writers having to simply read a book, but when I looked over to my star pupil, she seemed excited. As I usually do, I offered after class assistance and office hours to help students get where they needed to be. After all, this was a final and as much as I struggled in college, I knew how important it was to be available for all my students. And her.

After the day Lesia told me about her encounter, I went to great -- albeit secretive - lengths to keep her closer to me without arousing suspicion. I gave her opportunities to earn extra credit she didn't need by helping me with my regular English classwork. I'd even let her stay with me in the hall during her free periods to study or just chat.

When she'd get to class early -- rather than stay at my podium as I did with every other lesson -- I'd walk over to her and talk to her, placing a hand over hers if her day wasn't going too well or brushing her shoulder with my fingertips when we laughed. It wasn't until I watched Lesia leave class the Monday after that I realized there was only one week left before summer.

Summer. I repeated over and over in my head for days.

Summer marked the ending of the school semester, and once school concluded, I'd had no way or justifiable reason to see her. Feeling this panic, I decided I had to make a move or give up this chase that only I've been running in.

Wednesday afternoon rolled around I was gifted with a unique opportunity.

Lesia walked into my room around 11:50 am and walked right up to my podium.

"Hey, professor!" She said.

My eyes narrowed for a moment, as this was the first time since we'd met that she actually called me just professor. I liked it.

"Hey there Lesia!" I returned her enthusiasm easily. Before she could speak again, I said, "Do you want to come with me to get some coffee? I'm dozing off here," I crossed my hands in front of me and swayed from side to side, trying to convey innocence and drowsiness.

Lesia cocked her head to the side questioningly -- which was so fucking cute -- but agreed quickly. We walked out of the hall, and I locked the door behind us. My classroom exited to the Square which was full of grass, trees, and clusters of students. I gave her a light push on the small of her back to encourage her to move forward in the direction of the hallway. We had our normal conversation -- asking about each other's days and commenting lightly -- when we reached the teacher's lounge, and in it the God-given coffee machine. I offered her a cup, which she politely declined because she's a 'light weight' and we sat at the center table in the empty lounge.

Just us. I thought.

"So," I started, "Any plans after school on Thursday?" I sipped my coffee, carefully watching her. Lesia's fingers were intertwined as her hands rested on the table.

"Unfortunately, I'll be in the library most of the day tomorrow. I want to get my essay finished and I have other class work to take care of. It's just so hard to focus at home," she chuckled lightly, running a hand effortlessly through her curls.

"Don't worry, I understand. I'll be working on grading essays and classwork; I'll probably be here most of the night." I crossed my legs, smiling to myself when she glanced up my dress for just a quick moment-- though I'm sure she didn't even notice she'd done it.

"I guess I feel better knowing even my professor has to stay at school," She called me a professor again, why was this turning me on so much?

We chatted for another few minutes before walking back to the hall. No students waited outside so we walked in, uninterrupted. When we reached the ground floor of the coliseum styled room, I looked down to meet her gaze.

"I think I'll miss you most, Lesia. You've been more than a pleasure," I gave her my beaming smile and watched her smile back in response.

"You're definitely my favorite teacher! Thanks for everything," And before I knew it, she wrapped her arms around my waist.

I hesitated for a moment but wrapped my arms around her shoulders, my longer arms left my hands resting on either side of her back.

I wore my tall, crème heels making her so small that her head rested just below my shoulder and my chin rested on top of her curls. I heard her take a soft intake of breath before she spoke, almost to herself.

"You smell nice," She said gently against my chest.

I couldn't bring myself to respond and in that same moment she stepped out of our embrace, a look of embarrassment on her face. I could swear I saw color building up on her dark cheeks like she was blushing.

"I-I'm sorry Dr. Redding," Her right hand rubbed her left arm, and it reminded me of when a child gets in trouble for something they know they did wrong.

"You have absolutely nothing to be sorry about," I tried to reassure her, but as I said this a few students were walking into the hall. I glanced at the clock and saw that class started in less than 10 minutes.

With a sheepish smile, Lesia sat at her desk and became a little too engulfed in her book. I returned to the handouts I'd nearly forgotten about and lifted them over them over my mouth to hide a devilish smile. She wants me almost as much as I want her, she just doesn't know it yet.

After the students completed their handouts, I offered them the opportunity to either work on their essay in class and use me as an asset or leave early. Just as I'd expected from college students, they all left early, including my Lesia. Typical to her behavior, she was the last student to go, giving me one last wave before she skipped out the door leaving me to my own devices.

Once the room was empty, I glanced to the left of my podium which sat a too-big desk I hardly used. I took careful strides and sat on the neglected chair facing the empty rows of seats that stretched upward. I was trying to think of what I could say, what I could do to get that young woman to be mine, but my damned pussy was clouding my mind. It had been pulsing and begging for attention since our hug, and I was trying to ignore it. Not anymore. My eyes on the closed door, I scooted my legs under my desk and spread them as far apart as I could manage. My soft green sheath dress moved eagerly up my thighs until the mound of my white thong was revealed. I took my right hand and slowly rubbed over the white fabric, knowing exactly how raw and swollen my clit would be.

I wasn't surprised that I'd soaked through my underwear, though I was minorly annoyed.

In the interest of time and frustration I shoved my hand into the thong, going straight for my clit. I gasped silently but didn't slow down as I had no luxury to do so. I bit my lip in preparation -- I was always a loud climaxer -- and had to fight to keep my eyes on the damned door which I was too far gone to get up and lock. It's more exciting unlocked anyway.

I thought of what I usually thought of when I played with my self -- the way Michelle had tied me to a bed once and fucked me until I came again and when I begged her to stop, she fucked me again. How, as a lesson, she spanked my bare ass in the middle of an adult store. When she had me pleasure every single one of her pets to full completion as what she called a 'learning experience'. All of these usually get me off on their own, but as I pictured the last of my past experiences, I saw someone different. A naked and innocent Lesia lay waiting for me to please her. Her beautiful, rich body sat poised as I crawl on my hands and knees to show her exactly what good should feel like. Oh, how much I wanted her.

"Fuck," I barked just seconds before I came messily, ruining one of my favorite Victoria's Secret thongs.

I'd been breathing too heavily, and my head was spinning, so I crossed my arms and rested my head on my desk to will my breathing to return to normal.

Dammit, this girl. I thought.

She's making me fucking crazy. Once my body finally relaxed, I reached for a drawer which held what I call 'cleaning supplies' which can be summarized by tissue, flushable wipes, perfume, and panty liners.

After cleaning myself up, I straightened my dress and wrapped my underwear in a ball of tissue before throwing it in the trash. Yes, I'd given up on them completely.

With a finally cleared head, I knew I couldn't function if I kept denying myself what it was I wanted. I craved this young woman in the most intimate ways, and I had no idea of how to express this to her. I was in no way afraid of rejection. At least if she rejected me, I could move on with my life, return to my productivity, find someone else. But I had to try first, I just needed an opportunity.

A few hours later I've finally completed my last advanced class for the week. As expected, no student signed up for office hours and I was no longer needed on campuses, but tomorrow is Thursday and I'll have my regular English class who will also likely not schedule anything until the last minute.

I'm going to be swamped next week with the amount of last-minute requests, I mentally grimaced as I was packing up the last of my things for my weekend. I knew I had one day left of class this week, but Thursdays are easier, and I wanted to get a head start.

As I mindlessly continued to pack up my weekend work, I heard my phone ringing in my purse. Hastily, I check the caller ID and answer.

"Hey mom," I scrambled to put my phone between my ear and shoulder. As I continue to pack up.

"Hey Kimberly! I just wanted to make sure you're still coming to dinner tomorrow; I'm confirming the reservation right now." No matter how old I got, I still loved the way my mom sounded like a mom to me, even though she was a mayor to everyone else. I stopped shuffling the papers on my desk, thought to myself for a quick moment, then responded confidently.

"Yeah mom, I'll be there. And I'll be bringing a guest."

"Perfect! I'll see you then baby," The line went dead then, but the smile I wore was still clearly planted on my face.

I had absolutely no plan, but I had a feeling. An inkling in my body that I was on the right path to getting what I wanted, I just had to execute myself properly. I could do this.

Tomorrow, I thought, tomorrow is going to be fun.

***Note from author: I recommend stopping here and reading Unexpected Anticipation if you have not already. Unexpected Anticipation is the first work in this series, and fills in the gap between now and tomorrow***

.....

I watched Lesia's ass bounce as she crawled on her hands and knees between my legs as I'd commanded.

I commanded. I made a mental note of this moment, to remember the way it felt to watch such a beautiful woman move as I told her to.

Lesia was slightly breathless from playing with my nipples, her lips swollen from our kisses. Her skin seemed to glow from the climax she'd had just a few minutes before, and as I looked into her eyes, I could see that she was hungry for more. I was ready to give it to her.

I'd just taken this young woman's virginity, and she was ready to give herself to me without hesitation. But I wouldn't accept it. I cannot. Not like this. Little Lesia was much too vulnerable, and thanks to Noemi my little pet had been drinking too much, and she was obviously someone who seldom drank. End result, she was at the very least buzzed right now. Couple that with the high and pleasure of being fucked and I'm sure she'd have agreed to just about anything.

Sadly, no. Out of morals, I won't accept her tonight, but tomorrow is a new day.

Lesia waited patiently for my inner squabble to conclude but stared at my pussy with expectation. This is what I wanted.

Her. Like this. With me.

Finally speaking, I said "Do you want to eat my pussy?" I could see the effect my voice had on her, like a shiver had run up her spine.

"Yes professor, please." She breathed. God, she's so fucking cute when she begs. No, sexy. She is sexy.

I stretched my legs further and split my pussy lips with my fingers, teasing her. I slowly rubbed my clit and moaned in response; fuck was I sensitive. My fingers knew what to do as they continued dancing between my clit and my cunt. My hips moved almost on their own, eagerly welcoming the familiar feeling.

I'd almost gotten a little too carried away when I opened my eyes to see Lesia with her lips parted slightly, breathing heavily.

Oh shit, she wants me. The thought made me scold myself for making her wait.

"Well, do you want some?" I asked in my innocent voice. Lesia said nothing but nodded slowly.

"Come get it," I demanded. And that's all she needed.

I sat up so that I could watch her tongue slide around my fingers as she got her first taste of me. I wanted to experience this with her, and I knew I tasted good -- at least that's what Ms. Michelle and her pets and friends used to say. I expected Lesia to be hesitant and to need guidance, but she found my clit easily and sucked it gently into her mouth sending a familiar shudder through my body.

"Fuck, yes," I whispered, moving my hand I hadn't realized rubbing my own nipple and grabbed onto her hair.

She lightly sucked my clit, letting the tip of her small tongue dance around it. I wasn't used to this kind of gentle touch, and I loved it. I focused on it. I reveled in it. I swear, I could feel each part of my body awaken with the soft pleasure that was building deep in my core.

I moved my hand from my pussy to the bed as I felt myself losing control. I pushed her deeper into me which she took to mean 'picked up the pace'. She sucked harder onto my slit, flicking her tongue almost too fast and pushing me on the edge.

"Fuck yes!" I screamed out. "My little girl, you're so good, fuck!" I'd completely given up on trying to pace my breathing. My gasps made my breasts bounce as I tried to keep myself upright. I wanted to watch her, but my priorities were a little confused at that moment.