Intentional Accidents

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gunna cum all over that pretty face of yours," My voice surprised even mean, coming out rough and labored. Desperate.

I pushed her face deeper into my pussy, willing my climax to come and, unexpectedly, she reacted perfectly.

She wrapped her hands around my thighs and pulled me into her, forcing me to lay back on the bed. I released her hair and grabbed onto my comforter as she claimed me. My hips moved in rhythm with her sucking, and her grip felt like the only keeping me attached to the bed when all I wanted was to float into the moment that she was creating for me.

"Right there! Oh, fuck, right there!" I screamed incoherently.

As I said, I climax loud. What can I do?

Lesia slowed then, pulling me closer -- if that were even possible. She sucked my clit as if it was the only dick she ever wanted in her mouth, and my body raved for it.

I felt myself attempt to yell "Fuck you," but my words were cut off by a high-pitched moan that somehow found its way up my throat. Instinctively, my arm covered my mouth as I felt the familiar sensation shoot from my clit and -- without warning - my entire body making me basically convulse in response. I felt my thighs squeeze around poor Lesia's neck and forced myself to relax enough for her to move from harm's way. She did not.

Lesia, instead, placed her hands on either of my thighs and pushed my legs apart. She moved her tongue from my clit to my cunt, and she licked every ounce that dripped from me as though she'd waited for this moment. I let out low sensual moans as the waves of pleasure were only intensified by her generosity.

She's going to be such a good pet. I quickly thought and mentally winced at myself for allowing the thought to intrude into such a sensual moment.

My mind calmed as I fought to regulate my breathing. My body relaxed and I continued lying with my eyes covered with the same arm I used moments before to silence my screams of pleasure. I allowed myself to enjoy the way my body hummed from my climax, having trouble remembering the last time I'd felt so good.

"Did you like that, professor?" I released my lip that I hadn't noticed I was biting to smile -- half at her unsure question, and half because I loved hearing her call me professor. Lesia had been patiently allowing me to experience what she'd done to me, but it seems her patience was gone.

"For your first time? I have nothing to complain about," This time I consciously bit my lip, feeling the immediate want from my body to go again.

Suddenly, I felt Lesia's lips on my collar bone -- so warm and soft. I moved my arms from my face and wrapped them around her, pulling her into a much-needed hug.

"You felt too good, are you sure you haven't done this before?" I teased and she let out a sweet laugh.

"I would hope I'd know if I'd done this before," she countered, and it was my turn to laugh.

"Mm, so you're a natural pussy eater, is that all?" The words escaped my mouth before I could stop them. I sounded so much like Michelle that I had to mentally shake off the familiar feeling.

Lesia's didn't answer, but instead pressed her face into my shoulder. Embarrassed.

Way to go, K, I thought to myself.

"Hey, there's nothing to be shy about, beautiful. It's an art, and -- like you said -- art is meant to be admired, right?" I let my fingertips dance up and down the middle of her back, and felt her body relax in response. She laid silent for a moment but did not move, so I closed my eyes and continued to let my fingers play symphonies along her spine.

After some time, I opened my eyes and glanced down at the top of her head. As if feeling my stare, Lesia looked up and focused her honey eyes on me. I smiled encouragingly at her and placed a kiss on her swollen lips. My tongue traced her bottom lip and I tasted my cum still on her. The taste was familiar - again, another story -- but always surprised me. It was a sweet slightly salted taste, and it was damned good.

Pulling back from my little soon-to-be pet, I spoke in an attempt to ease any remaining tension.

"I taste good, don't I?" Lesia ran her tongue over her lips. The single sexiest thing I've ever seen a woman do.

"You're delicious." She whispered.

She's going to get herself into some trouble trying to tease me like that, I thought.

"Still so cute!" I let go of her hair and smoothed her curls back into place.

My body still tired, I closed my eyes and lowered my head back onto the bed letting Lesia's head rest on my chest. Again, a few minutes passed before either one of us spoke.

"Professor?" Lesia's voice was small and almost innocent.

"Yes?" I asked, eyes still closed.

"May I ask you a question?" Her voice remained the same.

"You just did," I teased, chuckling lightly so our bodies danced together in that moment.

Again unphased, Lesia studders, "C-Can I use your toy, please?"

My eyes finally opened, surprised by her request. I looked at her golden-brown sunsets then and responded slowly.

"And, why ever would you need that my dear?" I kept my tone even and calm with the same warm smile on my face, though I just a slight suspicion as to what would follow.

Lesia returned my smile before answering, "I'd like to use it on you professor."

She stayed looking at me then, and I felt the first ping of uncertainty. Ms. Michelle never allowed me - or any pet - to use a toy on her. Not this way. We were simply pussy pleasers who she'd fuck constantly and play with openly. Her goals were always to broaden our sexual experience, and I think I can say mine have been pretty damned broad. The whole thing had made me weary of people and their intentions, so I've been more reserved. I like to be in control, and the very definition of this would require me to relinquish said control. I can't even truly remember the last time I let someone fuck me like that.

But even as I considered this, I felt my want growing and my reservations fading. I wanted to experience this with her.

And, honestly my pussy needed it.

Leaving Michelle when I was twenty-two to focus on my career left me very little time for relationships. Not to say that I haven't had a fair share of one-night stands or booty calls, but those got old fast so most of my time I'd spent alone. I guess people assumed I would have made more of an effort to settle down.

C'est la vie I suppose.

Lesia didn't seem to yet another episode of my incessant mind babble, staring at me with kind honey eyes.

I want this, I thought, I want her.

I stretched down to kiss her fully, grabbing onto her firm ass and slipping my free hand back into her hair. She returned my kiss eagerly, moaning against my lips after I playfully smack her ass. When we broke our kiss, we were both breathless and smiling.

"Reach over to the side of the bed, I think I dropped it on the floor somewhere," I pointed over the edge and Lesia did as she was told, retrieving my favorite toy. I kept my tone even and playful, not wanting any uncertainty to dissuade her.

I sat up on my bed that lay center in my too-big room facing the mirrored wall and took account of myself. The sleek bun I'd had earlier today has been destroyed and replaced with semi-messy sex hair. My long legs were still far enough apart that I could see my shining, shaven pussy and I could also see the not-so-subtle dark spot my mess left on my very expensive comforter. Either side of my inner thigh had notable hand marks from where Lesia had grabbed me, and my left breast had a small hickie on it.

I'll have to teach her control, I mentally noted.

Lesia stepped in front of me, almost bouncing with excitement. She held out my harness like a prize and I swear she looked like a little girl.

I studied my favorite toy -- a strap-on with a thin black adjustable harness made of expensive and comfortable leather that housed a seven-and-a-half inch red silicon dildo that was perfectly thick. I took the strap from her and made a silent circle motion with one finger to gesture to her to turn around. Lesia's back to me now, I helped her step into the openings of the harness and adjusted it to fit her much-bigger-than-mine ass. Once it was in place, I put my hands on her hips to encourage her to face me. She stood patiently, nervousness and excitement clearly displayed on her face. I stood then, placing my hands on the sides of her face and kissing her nose sweetly.

"If you're too nervous..." I started, wanting her to finish the thought.

"No, I want to professor. I just don't know what to do," She'd said the same thing before she crawled between my legs and made me cum all over her face.

I chuckled at the thought.

Instead of answering her I leaned down to kiss her, ignoring the way the dildo pressed against my thigh. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to me, loving how warm her smooth skin felt. Unsure hands cupped my ass, and I let out a purposeful moan to encourage her to squeeze harder. She did. I pulled her with me until the backs of my legs met the edge of the bed, and then I quickly pulled her onto the bed on top of me without breaking our kiss.

My back on the soft comforter, I slid my legs apart so that Lesia's knees rested on the bed between them and broke our kiss to plant one her neck. Well, to suck on her neck; sort of a revenge for marking me.

Lesia's moans were fresh and loud, and they turned me on even more -- if that were possible. I abruptly pushed her off me, forcing her onto her knees and sat up in front of me. She looked down at me with sad eyes and I knew she thought I was rejecting her. I gave her a sly smile and grabbed on the dildo that was touching my thigh. Her face changed then as she understood what was happening.

"Bring your hips and ass forward, slowly," I commanded.

Lesia began to lean forward until the dildo was at my cunt. My hand still wrapped around the silicone, I guided it to my still-wet pussy and it slid in easily. I let out a small moan, more focused on Lesia than the sensation already growing in my core.

"Put your hands on my hips," I breathed at her, and she did as she was told. "Now, just listen to your body baby. It'll feel almost natural," I'd cooed the words at her and felt her body relax against mine. Lesia closed her eyes for a moment and, unmoving, took a few deep breaths. Then I -- more so my hungering, impatient pussy -- had an idea.

"Don't you want to make me cum again?" I whined; a trick I learned from one of Michelle's other pets when she wanted sex -- it almost always worked.

Lesia let out a gasp and suddenly her eyes shifted from their honey warmth to a dark sensual lust. I could almost swear she looked more turned on than I felt.

"Yes, professor, so much," Her voice was uncharacteristically raspy. I ran my fingertips over my still-hard nipples and watched Lesia basically drool over them.

"Then, fuck me baby," my whisper was encouraging, Lesia's fingers dug deeper into my skin and she slowly pulled the dildo out of my cunt. I let out a small hiss and Lesia used this as encouragement.

Hesitantly, she slid back into me letting out small moans herself as she slid it back in. I studied her face carefully, finding so much pleasure in the expressions she wore as she fucked me. The slight part of her lips, the way her eyes watched this toy slide in and out of me and the growing want with each stroke. I knew exactly what she was feeling: that amazing rush of fucking someone, knowing you're filling them with pleasure they deserve, and being able to watch them. I bit my lip, careful to make eye contact with her so she could see what she was doing to me.

Her movements became more confident, faster and it felt so fucking good. Then she pulled the dildo out of me, making me sort of half-gasp half-moan. Just as I was ready to vocalize my complaint, she slid the entirety of the seven-and-a-half inches slowly back into me and pulled it all the way out again. What. The. Actual. Fuck. This young girl was teasing me in the most sensual ways and I was starting to lose whatever little control I pretended I still had. Each time she slid back into me, my moans got lower and longer. I wanted to feel this for hours, I wanted to revel in this feeling. But my impatient pussy wanted to be fucked.

"Baby," I pleaded in a voice I hadn't heard come from me in a long time.

"Yes, professor?" She said innocently as she pulled her cock out of me and slid it back in again.

"Baby, fuck me please?" I moaned at her, knowing my pussy could take a lot more.

"You don't like this, professor?" She asked with a sly smile as I felt the length of my strap on claiming my pussy.

"Oh please," I moaned, "I love this," breathless, "but please, please fuck me." I begged. Great, now I'm begging, what is happening?

"Anything for you, Professor," Lesia declared before slamming into me so hard that our bodies loud clap sound that happens when skin hits skin.

Of course, I yelled nice and loud letting my poor neighbors know I was having the time of my life. Lesia's pace was even as she pounded into my pussy, forcing me to give up and lay flat back on the bed. My moans became incoherent as I grabbed onto the comforters willing for my orgasm to wait and allow me to live in this moment just a few seconds longer.

Then, she surprised me all together. Letting go of my legs, she reached her hands to my neck until her fingers wrapped around my throat. There's not fucking way she's chocking me! She didn't put much pressure on my neck, but her intent was obvious.

Oh, God, how I love being chocked! I didn't think it made me morbid or some kind of sexual sadist. Really, there's nothing wrong with it. I just can't remember the last time someone even tried to do this to me, without being asked -- and asking takes the fun out of it.

But here's this cute little virgin who just happened to wrap her fingers around my throat. Could she be any more perfect?

Over my loud screams I could hear Lesia's labored breathing. I hadn't realized I was squeezing my eyes shut, until I opened them to see her body over mine, her breasts dancing as she fucked me, and small beads of sweat rolling down her neck. She was looking at my body, biting her lip as if to stifle her own moans, and fucking the shit out of me.

I pushed my hips up to meet her thrusts and was rewarded by the building sensation from deep in my pussy. "Yeah baby, yes I'm gunna come," I breathed, gripping on to her wrists, her hands still lightly on my throat. Wordlessly, Lesia picked up her pace fucking me faster than I thought she'd be able. A cry attempted to escape my mouth, but Lesia's hands tightened around my throat -- not enough to hurt me but enough to steal my voice -- and that pushed me to near ecstasy. She pulled me closer to here with each thrust, forcing my pussy to meet her eager cock and shoving it as far into my cunt as it would go.

My back arched off the bed, and my eyes drifted to the back of my head. Lesia, sadly, removed her hands from my neck and replaced them on my hips, moving me in a rhythm that perfectly matched the dildo. One hand gripping the comforter, my other glided instinctively to my clit and I made quick circles as I was fucked ruthlessly. And then, just as suddenly as the first, my climax rang through my body bringing fatigue and pleasure with it.

"Fuck, Lesia!" My cum exploded around the strap-on as Lesia continued to fuck me slowly. My orgasm rolled through my body and my moans did not slow as I felt her in and out of me.

"Lesia, please baby," I whined, but this time it went unheard.

I looked at Lesia through pleasure filled eyes to see the hunger in hers had not subsided. Her lips were parted in that 'holy-fuck-this-pussy-is-good' expression, and she watched eagerly as she slowly moved in and out of my still pulsing cunt. It is unfair how her simple expression could make me hot, but as is the common reassurance through this story I don't have the best control.

"I'm sorry professor," In, "This just feels so good," Out, "Can I please have a few more minutes?" In, "If you can take it," Out. Her tone was sexy, all innocence lost. What have I done to this poor girl?

How could I decline such an obvious tease? If I can take it? I may be rusty, but I will not be outdone by a recently refined virgin.

I closed my legs abruptly, causing Lesia to sit up and stumble. Wordlessly I get off the bed and readjust my pillows. Lesia watches me silently, confused as to what has just happened.

I motion for her to move and lay with her arms and legs flat, so her head rests on the pillows that have been returned to their place at my headboard. Lesia lays flat on her back, our fun toy completely erect and glistening with my juices. I smile devilishly at her before speaking.

"You will learn that I can take quite a lot, it's you who may need practice." I let my words drip onto her like hot wax and watch her squirm under their pressure.

Before she can respond, I climb onto her so I that I am straddling her, the cock resting against my ass as I learn forward to kiss her forcefully. Lesia moaned against me, bringing one had to my face. I grabbed her wrist and quickly pinned it above her head did the same with her other hand. Her wrists were so small, I could hold both with one hand.

"You will move when I tell you to," I commanded. Lesia nodded silently.

Using my free hand, I adjusted myself so the dildo was back at my cunt. I slowly lifted and lowered myself until the cock was fully in my cunt. A low moan vibrated out of my body as I realized I still haven't recovered from my last orgasm.

Oh well, can't stop now, that's my pussy talking.

I let go of Lesia hands but gave her a look to mean stay before I leaned back, my hands on her knees. Lesia's breathing had picked up, and I could see her fighting her instinct to place her hands on my body. Good. She needs to learn; she will not tease me.

Slowly, I thrust my hips forward then back, fucking myself on her, making myself moan, getting myself close. Riding someone always feels good, controlled. But I know what it means to be on the bottom and have to watch someone pleasure themselves. The raw want that pulses from that is torture. That is what Lesia is experiencing.

Usually, my eyes are closed when I ride someone, but this time they're open and fixed on Lesia. She's laid her head back, her hands firmly pressed flat against the headboard and she moans in frustration.

"What is it baby," I ask, knowing the answer.

"I want to fuck you," she pleads.

"Oh, is that so," I say, letting a purposeful moan escape my lips.

"Yes, please professor," it's her turn to beg. "Please, professor," her begging trails off into a low moan that I would've sworn came from someone else if I wasn't on top of her now. How could I deny her exactly what I want too?

I stop thrusting and lean forward over her, the dildo still in my swollen cunt. I place a kiss between her eyes, and she looks at me. I smile.

"Grab my ass," I command. Without hesitation both of her hands are immediately cupping my ass. I try not to moan as I continue.

"Now, bend your knees. Don't worry, you won't hurt me," I reassure her. She bends her needs forcing me forward slightly more and my ass touches her thighs. I lean back carefully to get a true feel for how deep she can possibly go.

Shit. That's deep, I mentally wince.

"I want to push your hips up slowly, and not very high," I instruct, hoping she'll understand. Her expression confused she does as she's told, and she is rewarded with my ass pushing back against her, pushing the dildo to new depth in my cunt.

"Fuck," Yup, definitely deep. But so good.

"Look at me, professor," Lesia ordered. Instinctively, I obeyed. Fucking habits.

I felt the sex on my face, the look I'd given her. My eyes were deep and sensual, my face flushed, my lips parted, my breathing staggered. She knew she had me.