Intentions

Story Info
A night of lovemaking with a surprise waking.
756 words
3.5
2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay next to her reveling in the moment. How was this real? This is the moment he has been waiting for and now there she was. Her long curls shone in the moonlight and the moon cast shadows upon her beautiful face. Her naked skin pale against the satin sheets, called for his touch like a siren in the darkness. Pulling her closer to him, she stirred and stretched before turning her head to meet his gaze. She smiled sweetly at him and he could almost see the blush of her cheeks. She always turned that light shade of pink when she caught him watching her. Leaning the few inches it took to reach her, he kissed her lips and whispered, "I didn't mean to wake you. I was just marveling at your sleepy grace."

She then took turn in kissing him deeply and passionately before rolling atop him. Straddling his hips, she ground herself against him letting him feel her desire. Feeling his hard length glide through her slick folds spurred her on and she let out a soft moan as he bit her bottom lip. He took control of the moment by rolling her softly off of him and onto her back. He moved down her body kissing all of his favorite places and most especially those that turned her on. Running his tongue around her large areolas and fondling her breasts, he avoided her nipples until she was breathlessly needy. Pulling the tight buds into his mouth in turn, he sucked and rolled them with his tongue until she was near orgasm.

Moving on, he slowly slid down her form nipping and licking her hips and thighs until he reached the junction between her legs. Slowly but intently, he licked her slit letting himself taste her musky dew. He sought out her middle then and dove his tongue as far as it would go into her depths before running it back up seeking her now protruding bundle of nerves normally hidden by it's own veil. Taking his time, he teased her clit before sliding a finger into her core and hooking it in that sweet spot he knew would evoke an eruption from. Keeping pace with the movements of her body, intent on making her come undone, he was relentless in his selfish desire to feel her orgasm around his digit.

Stealing himself for what he knew was coming as he felt her stiffen beneath him, he groaned and nearly came undone himself as a warm geiser of liquid coated his face with her release. Moving up, he held her as the aftershocks wracked her body, giving her a moment to recover. When her breath reached a normal pace, he kissed her mouth again feeling her desire spark anew. She reached down to feel the smooth hardness of him in her hand and stroked him. Running her thumb through the drop and brought it to her mouth to taste him. She coaxed him onto his back and slid her sheath over him. Feeling full and content as he groaned made her feel empowered and sexy. She moved over him in measured motions, circling her hips in a rhythm only she knew.

She sat up and ran her hands over her breasts as he watched her in wonder and delight as she rolled her nipples between her thumb and fingers with just enough pressure to feel both pain and pleasure. Never missing a beat, she kept moving over him feeling the pressure build insider of her again. Her hands moving of their own accord, slapped against his chest as her nails dug into his skin and she came around him. She could see the almost pained look on his face and knew he too was almost at his finale. It took everything she had to keep up her dance as he let out a series of moans and she felt him pulse deep inside her. Rolling her body to lie beside him once again, they both lay still, content and utterly spent. He wrapped her in his arms willing her to stay beside him forever as his eyes drifted closed and sleep took him over.

He woke with a start arms seeking for her. Feeling the raging pulse of his dick against the cool sheets, he looked down and found the evidence of his lucid dream. Slowly he came to the realization that she was never there and was still not his to hold. Soon though, he would have her for his own.