Interaction

Story Info
Multi-family sex.
5.9k words
4.41
25.8k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,028 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

My mom took me to a small afternoon tea with a mom she knew her from school days. There were a total of four moms and one man and Scott and myself. Scott is their son. He's taller than I am, nice looking, slim, somewhat quiet and reserved. The man turned out to be his stepfather. Most everybody was in a light sweater and long summer slacks of various colors. I was in a skirt, no body to it. It blew this way and that way with the slightest breeze and was loose enough to blow up around my waist if the wind was strong enough.

There was a wide high table, just above my stomach, with refreshments and a sun shade above it and we were standing on both sides. Mom and Scott on one side and Kay, his mom, and me on the other. The table was padded so you could lean on it or rest your elbows on it. Very convenient, so that's what I was doing. The table was maybe four feet across so we weren't that close. We were having great conversations and Scott and I were talking as much as the moms were. Occasionally someone would refill their glass and join in for a few sentences to be polite then amble off.

Scott and I pretty much knew why I was here, to introduce us, but mostly we ignored it. Kay was close to me, touching hips but not imposing so I didn't mind. After a few moments I felt her fingers running down my back, right in the middle. She did move left and right a few times but continued on down, right in the middle. The skirt offered no padding or resistance at all and I could easily feel her progress. She pushed into my butt crack, all the way down in, and kept going until she went across my butt. Then she came back up and back down across it a few times. She could easily feel it through the thin material.

I really enjoyed that and the next time our eyes met I smiled and she did too and went on talking without missing a step. Scott or mom couldn't have known unless it had happened before. There was no indication they did. Kay's hand went down below my buns and I could feel her pulling my skirt up. I opened my legs. Earlier, mom mentioned I shouldn't wear pants so I could enjoy the breeze. I'm glad I didn't. There were thick bushes behind me so nobody could see. Key's fingers slid down under looking for my pussy. I tilted my hips backward. Her finger dipped in between the bottom of my pussy lips and into my pussy.

She slipped in and out then used two fingers and slowly finger fucked me, right there at the refreshment stand in broad daylight with her son Scott watching and my mom watching during normal every day conversation. I loved it. I like sex things and sex feelings and playing with my clit and pushing my pants down and pulling them up and sitting on round poles like water pipes. Kay had this wonderful story to tell me about Scott when he was younger and we turned to face each other and she casually pulled her hand out and soon had it under my skirt in front. She was soon on my clit but was going slow so I didn't orgasm.

Somebody called mom and she was off to them and Kay followed and said, "You two ought to stay under the top and out of the sun. There are chairs on the porch if you want to sit down for a while. It's nice when you can have some interaction between families."

When she went past Scott she gave him a peck on the cheek and I'm sure I saw her quickly brush her fingertips across his nose. I wasn't totally sure but no reaction from Scott. He did have a hard on when we sat on the porch. He ignored it and it went down. I let my skirt meander up my thighs and lifted my feet up on a stool and it came up higher. I ignored it. Scott got hard a couple of times.

Scott's stepdad came around the house with his golf clubs on a cart and he and Scott lifted them into his pickup. Scott said he has straps to hold them in place. Everybody else left and mom and Kay were going somewhere for a couple of hours and said Scott could take me home or just stay here until they came back.

After they all left Scott said, "I think your mom and my mom are trying to fix us up. I don't mind. Would you like to go skinny dipping?"

I said, "Are you jailbait?"

He laughed and looked at me for a bit then said. "That's funny. No I'm not, I'm going on 19. You look like you could be."

Now I laughed and we both were smiling. I said, "I'm going on 19 too. You going to college?"

"Yes, State. You?"

"Same. The reason I asked is do you think we could go skinny dipping in your bed? I can't get pregnant."

He took my hand and led me to his bedroom. We were undressed and in his bed as quick as a bunny. I got right on my back with my legs open and got him on. I've used vibrators in my pussy but still it would be my first real dick. It was fucking thrilling. I've never pushed my vibrator up that far. There was a strange satisfaction every time it got up there like that. Every full thrust made me want to fuck harder. It took some effort to hold back and go at Scott's speed. When he took off I did too. Our orgasms were embarrassing. He was vocal and I was too. I never did that at home.

The first fuck was fast so we tidied up and played some sex games and he got hard and we started again. This time it was more civilized, like with a brother maybe. We explored each other more and got our other sex places in play. We didn't do oral but did do doggy for orgasms. They were almost as intense, particularly for Scott. We tidied again and got dressed and went out to the chairs on the back porch under the ivy. Mom and Kay got back.

When we were leaving Kay, his mom, got me alone and said, "You look quite calm. Was he a good fuck?"

"Yes ma'am," I said. "He was very good. Both times, both ways."

"That's great." She said. "He needed that. He's been moping around. If you two would like to fuck come over anytime. You're both of age and it' fine with Spencer. If he and I are getting it on somewhere it's ok to watch. He'll like that and fuck me harder. Scott watched once. I got on top of Spencer and Scott played with my backend. He got so hard. Thank you very much Jessie. Don't be a stranger."

"Yes ma'am," I said. "You too. I had a great time."

Scott was with mom and gave her a peck and we lip kissed and went home. On the way home mom said, "Was that ok? I actually was bringing you over to see if you wanted to make out with Scott. Kay said he needed it and it seemed he did. I thought you could use a good time."

"Its fine mom," I said. "We had a great time. He's very good in bed. If you want details catch me late in the evening one day and I'll tell all. That's a very sexual family. Scott's stepdad was admiring your butt. Maybe you should leave your pants off sometimes."

Mom looked at me with her mouth hanging down a little but didn't say anything. Scott and I talk. He's casual and doesn't press. We agreed if either one of us needed a fill in to say so and left it at that. We probably figured both of us had others for fucking. I didn't but I wasn't going to say so. Scott was going to college so he left early to move in with family in a garage apartment that had everything. We did a 'later' to each other. Kay called and said to call sometimes to be sure she's home and stop by. She liked the ease with me before and maybe we could explore that a little.

Every time I thought about the suggestion I got excited so I called one morning and 2:00 that afternoon was good for both of us. I wore the same type of skirt and a little blouse about the same material. It was easy on and easy off. When I got there we pussy shifted with each other and tit danced a little to set a mood.

She said, "I'm not a lesbian but I do enjoy like body parts. We have a daybed as wide as a normal bed is long. It has gold rails around the ends and back. It's in front of a wide window but nobody can see in. I thought we could use that."

She started walking so I followed. It was as she said and she had wine in an ice bucked on a side table.

"Spencer is in the basement working on one of his projects," she said. "He may pop up. He doesn't mind my little assignations and is thrilled to get to watch. Every time he sees a bare pussy his dick gets very hard. Then he's caught between doing something with it or not. If you don't want him to see just shy away until later. I love you in the short skirt like mine, they're so convenient. Sorry I'm talking so much, I'm just nervous. Getting a chance to play with a pussy so young and excitable is so pleasurable it overwhelms my mind."

Kay slipped her jewelry and shoes off and got on. I followed shortly after. We were both stretched out, heads on pillows. There was almost room for three people. We sorted ourselves around each other light kissing and twirling each other's hair and running fingers over nipples. I reached under my top and unhooked my bra and pulled the cups off sideways. They were very thin material and collapsed without leaving lumps under my blouse. Kay got under my blouse and found my nipples. She pulled out and ran her fingers through my hair for a little bit and went back.

I decided to let her get started and I would start to fill in. She pulled my blouse up and got one of my nipples between her lips and I felt a hand coming up the inside of my thigh. I pulled a knee up high and got my tongue working her lips on the outside and started unbuttoning my blouse. Her finger went right in between my ridges right at the bottom and rode the valley inside right up and out catching my clit. I pushed my hips out at her finger and she kept going up my hood and let her fingers play in my pubes for a little while. There was plenty of room for my arm and hand so I got on her thigh and started climbing.

It was my first trip to someone else's pussy and clit and my head was swollen with the exotic feelings. When my finger touched her right at the bottom of her pussy I almost cried out. I couldn't. I moved my fingers off to the side slightly and went up the side of her ridge and crossed over at her clit, causing a reaction, and went down the other side. I went back up on top of one of the ridges and plunged in around her pee place and felt around and slowly moved down. It was nicely moist. When I felt a change I knew I was near her vagina. I circled way out around it, pushing the bottom of her ridges out a little down low.

I lay my fingers flat down in between the ridges pushing them full out with my fingers covering her vagina and slowly curled some fingers and let them drop in. Kay got out a wonderful little moan. I think she knew she was my first. By that time she was finger fucking me with two fingers. She knew exactly how to separate them inside. It felt like I was fucking a short very big dick. I didn't finger fuck yet, just looked around. Kay had my blouse pulled back from my breasts and worked them much better. I knew she had 20 years more experience them me but I thought I was doing good so far.

She said, "Have you thought about oral. Particularly on your guy. Did you know that the tissue in a mouth is exactly like the tissue in a vagina and when you pull your cheeks in against a bare dickhead it feels just like a vagina to the dick? A tongue feels a lot like a dick in a vagina but can do more."

"I'd love to learn oral sometimes," I said. "I've seen it done on my computer but I know doing it is much different."

Just then Spencer came in. He didn't say anything but sat quietly in one of the chairs facing and slid down, relaxing and watching. He had some refreshment to drink. Kay whispered, "He looks super happy. In a couple of minutes, if you like, get on top on your knees, outside mine. I'll slip my top off and you can have my tits and Spencer can see my pussy and a lot of my thighs and catch a lot of your bare thighs."

I thought about it and mapped it out as to position and it seemed good so I got up and straddled her legs, which were out a lot but not grossly, it left my pussy spread open. She had her top off quickly then she took my bra and blouse off. Her hand came up and she started on my hood and clit but not too hard or fast.

Spencer said, "You two are absolutely beautiful. I love it."

I felt Kay pulling her skirt up around her waist. We played with tits and kissed and Kay kept up fingering my clit. I started fuck rotating my hips into Kay's fingers, just couldn't help it.

After a little while she said, "Want to get Spencer more excited? I can pull your skirt up and let him see your pussy wide open. His dick will go crazy. He might come over to play with you. You can pull your skirt down if it's a bother. If he comes over be sure and get a look at his dick. He won't mind a feel or two."

"Sure, if it's ok with you," I said.

I knew Kay was supplying Spencer with some young pussy to play with and fuck, like she supplied me to Scott. I didn't mind in the least. I wanted some sex and this was perfect. Kay pulled out of my pussy and put her hands up on my back and started pulling my skirt up around my waist. My back was downhill to my head so my skirt stayed there. My pussy was wide open with my knees being outside Kay's but not uncomfortably. Kay did that so Spencer could get a full view of what was available. He could see me wide open and Kay just below. Two pussies to work with but I knew his dick was headed right for mine.

I heard a zipper and shorts plopping on the floor then I felt Kay lubing my pussy. A few moments and Spencer was beside us. He leaned down and kissed my neck and kissed my back in several places. He got on the daybed behind me with his hands on my buns, slowly sliding down and under letting his thumbs run across my vagina and hold it open. He moved in closer and I felt his ball sack. He bent over and kissed my back again and his ball sack pulled off. In a moment I felt his dick at my vagina and start to push in. I almost bit one of Kay's nipples.

I whispered, "His dick is in. It feels so damn good. He can fuck as long as he wants if you don't mind."

I went back to Kay's nipple and my whole body started pushing forward and back about an inch. Kay could easily tell every time Spencer fucked me in and out. I'm sure she and Spencer were smiling at each other. They both did have a young pussy to play with along with some other good parts. My head was about to burst I was so turned on. I was thinking, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, the whole time he was getting in. I couldn't stay with Kay's tits any longer and got my mouth on hers and my tongue working. Spencer's bare skin all over my butt was surreal. I got Scott and now I got him. Kay was back slowly and lightly working my hood and clit.

Sometimes I felt her fingers go down further and the heel of her hand on my hood. She was fingering Spencer's dick going in and out. I got on one elbow and got a hand down on Kay's clit and pussy. It was absolutely the perfect sex afternoon I was hoping for and I was having great sex with a her and a him. Spencer and I had hardly spoken more than a few sentences and here we were fucking. He had his hands on the side of my hips but didn't pull or push me. It was his balls coming in that was shifting me a little. I thought it was great for Kay. His dick was bigger than Scotts but I was open enough. The thrill I was getting from that dick and his whole crotch pressing on each stroke was mind boggling.

I wanted to pee just from pushing my vagina out every time he pushed in. He would be fantastic on top and I would have to try and arrange that, hopefully in their bed. I loved being supplied to a woman's husband like a prize. I'm sure it wasn't the first time. I didn't care, it was what I wanted. I felt an inkling of an orgasm and started working Kay more to see if I could get us together. Spencer would have to do his own. I wouldn't mind him going longer after mine. I must have started going a little faster since I was doing Kay faster. Spencer must have picked it up from both of us since he was going faster. It got to be a song of grunts and groans and other sounds and flying fingers and a dick. We all broke within about the same 20 or 25 seconds.

When it was all done Spencer was sitting up on the other end of the daybed with his legs stretched out on the floor. I was sitting beside him with my hand around his still hard dick and Kay was sitting up beside me. Our tits were, more or less, hanging out and our skirts were down.

When we got our breath and strength back Kay said, "Thank you. That was so good I can't stand it. I'm going shower. You two shower in the other one."

She left and Spencer stood up and waited for me and we went and showered. Much talking and hugging and kisses and a little more sex and I got dressed and went home. I was bubbly and quick around mom, and the next morning too, so I don't think she has an inkling of my sex venture.

When mom and I were sitting down once I said, "If you get the chance you might like to see about Spencer. I think he would love to get you in the sack and Kay is quite relaxed about sex in the family. She probably wouldn't mind at all and would be happy for Spencer. You helped me so if you want to I can probably do the same for you. Might be fun."

"I'm not sure Kay would be that open about Spencer," she said. "I think she was trying to get Scott some companionship."

"Well, if you had seen Spencer watch your butt and him and Kay smiling at each other I think you'd have gotten a little excited. I think they have a private but very active sex life with others. Why don't I call her and discuss the fig leaf and see what she might like to do. Just exploratory."

A few days later Kay called and invited mom over. Mom said, "We can go over tomorrow afternoon if it's ok with you."

"Mom," I said. "I'll just be in the way. Kay's a friend. You'll be fine."

"Oh, please go," she said. "Kay said to bring you if you would that you would enjoy it. I won't know what to do. It'll be my first time and you'll have to tell me how to keep it private from Tom."

"If you want me to of course I'll go," I said. "We can talk about dad later. It's just because you haven't with Spencer before. Kay and I can get you there. Don't worry about it."

"Great," she said. "Kay said it was their body cream afternoon, whatever that means, and not to wear any underwear so you don't either."

When we arrived they were ready to start. Spencer took us down to the basement where there was a room about 20 x 20, a dance floor with mirrors and rails on every wall, including the backs of the doors and the whole ceiling.

Kay said, "I used to stage dance and this is where I practiced to get body position and movement perfected. Don't sit or lay down anywhere except the lounge chairs with the funny cloths wrapped around the cushions. The cloths won't soak up the body cream and the cream won't get through the cloth. They'll recline down flat if you want. The cushions for your head have the same type of cloth covering them. We strip and rub each other's bodies with the body cream and spend the next couple of hours letting it soak in. It's really fun slow dancing and rubbing against each other with the slick cream all over and watching each other in the mirrors. It also helps keeping the cream spread around."

Kay started to undress but Spencer waited. I looked at mom and started on my blouse and in a moment she did too, albeit a little slow. Then Spencer started to undress. All three were at least 20 years older than I was but they seemed to defer to me. I got undressed and helped Spencer with his shorts. Mom loved that.

Kay said, "Let's all do Spencer. That way nobody will get left out. Everybody rub everywhere. No slackers. Rub it in good so there's no globs. When we're finished Spencer can help us do each other then he can rub us down everywhere again just to be sure we're covered. Shouldn't take him long."

Suburb
Suburb
1,028 Followers
12