Interaction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all three started on Spencer, rotating around his body slowly. I got his dick and mom got his balls and Kay got his butt. As we went around we swapped until we all had everything. When mom got his dick she slowed down and stood there staring at it and pulling and pushing. We quietly let her get her fill until she started moving again. She had a surprising good time down in his butt crack. No question but she got a finger in a couple of times. I saw Spencer's reaction. Reluctantly we finished with Spencer and worked around each other. It didn't take that long.

Spencer got up to rub me down and I lay down on one of the lounges and opened my legs wide. When Spencer got down he rubbed my clit and pussy good and ventured under a ways. Mom's mouth was open and Kay was beside her. I saw Kay's hand go around back and start down mom's butt crack. Mom soon opened her legs and from my level I could see Kay's fingers working her pussy. When Spencer was done with my front I stood up and he did my back and whatever was left. Then he did Kay and then mom.

He lowed mom down on a lounger and sat across the bottom under her knees with his dick sticking up. He started rubbing just below her knees and worked up under her butt and back to her pussy and up to her clit and the full front of her hips and some of her sides, going slowly. Then he scrunched upward into her crotch which pushed her legs up more and leaned over to do her stomach and breasts. They were smiling at each other a lot and eyeballing each other. His dick gave her vulva a proper rub all by itself, very smoothly with all that cream. All he had to do was thrust and they would be fucking. He got her up and finished all over.

Kay said, "We always dance and swap off. She turned the music on, slow, and the lights went way down and Kay and Spencer started and mom and I did. It's an experience slow dancing with your mom completely nude with body cream on with slow music in a dim room with all those mirrors." Forever later Kay said, "Swap." And we swapped. I got Spencer and mom and Kate got together. Spencer was hard. Everybody got each other's buns down low in order to hang on. Spencer kept playing with my butt button and I kept trying to get him in my vagina but the angle wouldn't work. After a while 'Swap' again and mom and Spencer were together.

Kay and I watched for a while then we both got down on one of the loungers and played around with each other's pussy. Soon Spencer got mom down on one and they got together facing. Spencer had his hand in mom's crotch playing and mom's hand was down in between them. I pulled Kay over on top of me with my knees up and she started hip fucking my mons and clit with hers. I watched until I got mom's attention and pointed to Kay and nodded 'yes' a couple of times. I knew she knew how to pull a man over between her thighs.

Kay kissed me and the next time I looked Spencer was fucking mom nicely. Good solid long thrusts and not too fast. Mom had her arms around his neck and he was under her shoulders and she was working her hips along with him.

I whispered to Kay, "They're fucking."

Kay looked and said, "They are, finally. We have to be quiet so we don't distract them. Going slow should do it. If you want on top we can do that quietly. Let me know."

After about five minutes mom got out a short light scream and Kay and I turned to watch. Kay looked for a little bit and said, "Spencer is doing his stop fuck. He gets you into an orgasm and stops fucking, then does a couple then stops again. It makes your orgasm go on forever right on the cliff edge. It's so good it'll make you cry."

Kay and I couldn't stop finger fucking and clit rubbing and kissing and all that other stuff but we did watch mom and Spencer. She got out a long grown and Spencer relented and fucked her hard and she had an orgasm, finally. She was almost destroyed. She lay there almost like a zombie breathing funny. Spencer slipped off and was rubbing her side and back. When mom was settled and sitting up normally talking with Kay, Spencer came over and got me and took me to one of the other loungers and got me down. He got my legs open wide and washed my vulva all over and down in. The cream washed right off.

Then he put my ankles up on his back. He was already kneeled in front of me on a cushion. He got down further and slid his hands down my thighs and opened me up more with his thumbs and started doing oral. That was a first for me and I wasn't expecting it. I squeezed my pussy as hard as I could but his tongue went right in anyway. Mom and Kay were watching. I closed my eyes and went with it. He did a number on my pussy and when he went to my clit it was very swollen and ready. No hood work, he immediately got it between his lips and started tonging and sucking.

I was already up high and it didn't take long, particular with his sucking harder and harder. He paused a little like he did mom and I went berserk and fucked up into his face hard a few times and had one of the best orgasms I've ever had. He got me coherent and got Kay and let her down on one of the exercise mats on her knees and got on behind her and started fucking. No nice easy go. He fucked her hard and fast and had an orgasm worthy of his efforts as she did. He got on one of the loungers and lay down.

When he was sitting up finally he said, "It has been an exceptional afternoon and I thank one and all."

He kissed us one at a time and left the room. We all took a shower and got dressed and mom and I went home. Dad wasn't home yet so we took another shower to get the correct scents about us. It worked. Dad is not a prude. I've seen him at a club dancing with other women, very close. I've seen mom do that too so both are fine with it and mom likes to fuck other men. About a week later dad was looking at me trying to say something.

I raised my eyebrows at him and he said, "Bess said something about Spencer and Kay and body cream. What's that all about?"

"Oh, that," I said. "Kay and Spencer rub body cream on and let it soak in for a couple of hours. It's supposed to really help your skin, keep it supple. It really works and it's a lot of fun. You should go."

"Yeaw," he said. "I hate to turn them down. I haven't been over in ages. Mom can't go. Can you go with me? I hate to show up alone."

"Sure," I said. "Wear old shorts and no underwear. No need to get good clothes full of body cream."

When we arrived Kay took us to her exercise room. Everything was setup for us. Spencer was already there and he and dad talked for a little while. Kay was acting a little shy. I think she was actually nervous.

She said, "Tom, what we do is strip and rub cream all over each other then spread it out better and rub it in good. We spend time listening to music and dancing and enjoying ourselves. It helps the time to pass. Don't be shy when you rub the cream in, no off-limit places. Jessie and I will open our legs when we need to and you guys will be out there for us. Rubbing briskly in the butt cracks is recommended."

Kay and I started undressing and Spencer and dad looked at each other and shrugged and started. We got the cream and started. It wasn't long before everybody got some good rubbing on everybody's body parts. Dad worked my butt crack and down my vulva with a nice smile but didn't dip in my pussy. He watched me pulling and pushing on Spencer's dick rubbing the cream in and seemed to love it. He got Kay like he did me. The guys didn't touch each other. The music was already on and Kay dimmed the lights. I got Kay and the guys stood around looking lost so she got dad and I got Spencer. About 20 minutes later we switched and I got dad.

His dick kept getting me in my stomach or folding up against my clit. He kept saying 'sorry'. I finally said, "Dad, you dick is right where it wants to be and right where I want it to be. Stop worrying and have fun with it while you can. Try and get my vagina at least once or twice. I can't get pregnant and we won't tell mom."

He was silent for a few moments and finally said, "Ok."

A little later I could tell he was trying to find the right angle. I tilted out for him and he almost made it. The head plowed right up across the entrance. His back was to Kay and Spencer and they were on one of the loungers fucking away quietly.

I said, "I know how this would be easier."

I took his hand and turned him around and he was surprised at what he saw. I took him over to the nearest longer and got on and back to the head rest and opened my legs and held my hand up to him. A better invitation to fuck has never existed. I gave him the best smile I could and he reached a hand out and I gently pulled him between my legs. I guess he was shocked because his dick was down a little but the angle was perfect and he slipped right in when he got his hips between my thighs. My dad was fucking me and I was fucking him.

Us wrapped around each other with all that cream was way out erotic of the best kind of fucking. Dad melted into me like fog. Every part of us that touched never stopped moving. When he got all the way in his dick tried to go right on up my ridges. He came out once and almost impelled himself in my butt trying to go back in. We had to hang on to each other tighter to get it right but get it right we did. He whispered he wasn't going to orgasm but if I could to go ahead. I think he figured he would get Kay and maybe Spencer might do me.

We heard a lounger scrape and we all stopped and had some refreshments and danced some more, dad with Kay and me with hard dick Spencer. Spencer and I were turning around dancing and we got to see the whole process of Kay and dad getting on a lounger and getting his dick in and fucking so Spencer and I did the same thing. Dad and I could see each other and we eye locked several times. He fucked Kay solidly and she orgasmed a couple of times and I saw dad get off in her. Spencer and I did the same amount.

Just then Scott stuck his head in the door, took a look, and said, "Hi. I'm home until Saturday."

12