Intercultural Communication

Story Info
Bea has all kinds of group fun at a huge conference hotel.
5k words
4.9
8.4k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/03/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a BIG story, and will be split over a few different parts, with the same situation/setting, but different kinks and different people. All involve sex between coworkers, and sex with power imbalances. Consent is respected, and important but lines will be blurred in some parts of the stories due to the main character wearing a blindfold and not knowing WHO it is she may be having sex with. As such please do be aware of the above warnings. Another warning for a near safe word use with one guy who is too rough..

This is more of a kink story, and Kye acts as Bea's personal guard, protective Dom, and warden who makes sure she is always safe, and provides aftercare, but they do not share a sexual or romantic relationship.....yet.

No I have not been to a huge work conference this fun....more's the pity!

*****************************************************************************************************

Intercultural relations

Bea was checking into a city hotel, right by an airport and overlooking a pretty lake.

She wished she was checking in to relax, maybe watch the beautiful sunset over the lake, but the reality was she had a whole ten days' worth of hard work ahead. She was here to be a secretary to a new boss, her old one having left suddenly, and to help 'foster good intercultural working relationships' as well as the usual bullshit of team building.

Her new boss had come straight from Tokyo, and was a handsome man in his late forties with thick dark hair, a muscular build and about her height. His sharp amber eyes were rarely softened by a smile, stern as he was, but he still seemed to have a personality that filled a room and an inherent Dominance that was palpable.

Being a strong woman and admittedly at times, a brat, Bea had already earned his anger in quiet glares and sighs when she did anything he didn't like or approve of. It was something she actually delighted in, seeing the occasional flash of real, actual frustration or emotion from her stone-faced boss.

But she knew this conference would be full of executives from all around the world filling the hotel. She would have to be on her best behavior whilst here, as she was to be helping other executives as and when needed, and smoothing any ruffled feathers.

This lasted until the lunch buffet, the first few huge meetings and talks had gone well, and the dining room was full of a luxurious buffet for all to enjoy. Bea was doing just that when an unwelcome hand grabbed her ass, and not just grabbed, but groped and squeezed as she was leaning over the fruit buffet. She was trained in self-defense and she pulled and ended up with a tall gangly man against the table with his arm yanked painfully up, immobilizing him.

He muttered angrily and she grinned, 'accidentally' stamping on his foot in her boots before letting him go. He wheeled around with a red face and an annoying American accent telling her how he was an important executive.

A woman of about six foot tall strode in, her long dark hair pulled into a neat French braid, an obviously tailored navy suit and an air of importance, everyone jumped to move out of her way. She smiled at Bea, and she had a distinct feeling of being a rabbit in front of a tiger. The woman switched her gaze to the sniveling man and her face changed to anger.

"You, Mr Smith, are to leave the conference and report to your manager when she arrives back. There will be a punishment in place and this lady here may decide to take legal action. You should know I do not look kindly upon sexual harassment"

The man paled and left so quick he nearly fell over himself.

Her face changed again, and Bea stood there frozen as she invited her to have breakfast at her table. It wasn't like she could refuse; this was one of the CEOs after all. They had a pleasant breakfast, making small talk about travels and their jobs, Bea was sure to not talk down about her boss.

The beautiful executive was Sam, a CEO of one of the smaller Thai companies Bea wasn't familiar with, so she took the chance to exchange business cards, networking on behalf of her boss was a regular occurrence and she always made sure to meet as many of the 'higher ups' as possible.

Sam had a whip smart wit and a great sense of humor; she didn't act as stuck up as most CEOs. She looked at Bea with a sparkle in her eye and asked if she had been invited to the small mixer that evening, Bea had not, and gratefully accepted, promising to be at the smaller function rooms promptly at 7pm.

Bea was humming as she took a walk by the lake during her break, getting some fresh air outside the huge conference hotel. She sighed as she thought of that man this morning, shame he had been an idiot, she secretly loved being groped, and had fantasized about being groped in a semi-public place, not that she had the chance, all her previous partners had been too polite or shy to do so.

She mused over it as she stood near the fence around the lake, in a secluded little corner. Wondered what it would be like to be leaning on the fence when a tall person came behind her, and gripped her hips in tight proprietary hands, she imagined said person running their nose along her neck to take in her scent. Nipping her ears and licking at her neck whilst large hands stroked her hips, gripped her ass, and perhaps even slipped around and inside her trousers to stroke her needy pussy over her panties, groaning in her ear as they felt her wetness start to seep through the cotton.

Maybe even humping against her ass with their hard cock. They would be able to hear people passing on the path right next to the trees, but said trees would hide them from being seen.

She blinked her eyes open when she heard laughter pass by on the path from someone on their phone. She gasped and pulled her hand out of her trousers, eyes wide at just how lost she had gotten in the fantasy. She bit her lip and shook her head, knowing she had a long afternoon and evening ahead, and turning to go, but not before glimpsing a tall figure in one of the hotel room windows that she had not noticed had a view of the place she had stood. She gulped, went to wash her hands, and got back to work

When she had dinner, showered and changed, she made her way to a smaller couple of function rooms on the lower floor, they seemed to be far from the larger, more popular ones. The halls to them were very long and mostly quiet. It almost seemed like they were rarely used, a staff member told her where to go.

She entered a reasonable sized conference room that could probably fit at least 50 at a push. But instead of the usual long table and chairs there were lots of long leather sofa style benches and coffee tables, presumably to mingle, along with a few odd looking long tables with cushions and dividers. A small bar of premixed drinks that were self-serve was nearby along with bottles of water and nibbles.

There was only a small high window that ran the length of the room to show a glimpse of the sky. Bea looked around in confusion, spotting two other women who smiled at her. One came over and told Bea that they were to wait for the host to come see them. Bea was as confused as ever, was she too early? Was the party cancelled?

The host ended up being a shorter guy she knew as one of the Hong Kong admin team, he didn't seem to need to say much to the other two, just handed them small bags and nodded as they dashed to nearby bathroom. He raised his eyebrow at her, and rubbed his head as if tired.

"Miss Bea, I am surprised to see you here, as you are new to the executive...gatherings, I have to go through rules with you, please be aware if you do not like the sound of what I say you may leave, at any point, by walking right after I finish, or during the proceedings by saying RED."

She nodded and tilted her head in curiosity.

He went on to tell her that the gatherings were invite only, and then she had to fill in a privacy related form to ascertain she would never breathe any word about this gathering or others she may be invited to, phones or any recording devices were not allowed and everyone would be checked for them. She was very curious now, and starting to get an idea of what this may be about.

He told her she could mark her preferences on the form, as there would be both male and female 'participants' available. She nodded, and he went on to say these gatherings had different 'themes' and were usually based around certain acts.

Tonight, would be oral only, and Bea's jaw dropped. He said the three staff that had been 'chosen' would be given a slinky stretchy short dress and would be required to wear that, underwear optional. They would be placed in separate spaces around the room, to give an illusion of slight privacy, but they would be able to hear others, if not see. She would also be required to wear a blindfold at all times.

Bea then listened as he said how she would be placed on a low platform, that would raise her hips to a good height to show off her...womanhood. The dress was made so her top could be pulled down to release her breasts, and pulled up to allow for the guests to give her oral however they would like, no penetration would occur, but she could state if she was OK with fingering.

Basically, she was there to lie down, look pretty, and get eaten out by any and all executives that wanted to do so. She was not allowed to see or know who they were, or to talk. The execs could choose whether they wanted to talk or not. Room wardens, who were used to these events, would circulate and watch for any untoward behavior.

She would be given a warden who would guard her personally also, and stop anyone from going too far or not listening if she safe words out.

Bea had heard whispers of filthy executive sex parties in the name of 'team building' but she had assumed they would be frequented by sex workers, not other staff in the companies. She had also just thought they were overly imaginative rumors by horny men, that couldn't possibly be true. But it made a twisted sort of sense, as he explained how these events helped execs relax, and other staff have fun and relax too, all whilst being kept 'within the family' of companies.

She had also assumed that if anyone on her level of staff was involved it would likely be because of something awful, like blackmail, but the other two women were there by their own request, and were eager to tell Bea just how amazing these events could be, and how diverse! They had nothing but positive things to say, and agreed it was a great way to let off steam and have fun after stressful times at work.

Bea, then changed into the slinky dress that felt silky on her skin but had satisfying stretch to it, she felt nervous, and also was barefoot as she had no intention of wearing her heels all night when laying down, and had a comfortable blackout blindfold in her hand that looked expensive and very comfortable. She also wore a pair of fur lined cuffs on her wrists, and a pair of the same around her ankles. She had chosen those, as they were an additional choice if wanted.

She was still shocked she had gone ahead with this, she had an active sex life, but had never had the chance to indulge in group play or gang bangs, despite having a curiosity about them, and had certainly never done anything anonymous like this. She felt a shiver of anticipation, she was not expected to give oral apparently, only to receive.

The long table like bench she was laid on was covered with a luxurious fur blanket, several towels were placed nearby, wet wipes, a basin of water and cloth, lube, bottles of water and some smaller clit vibes still packaged, a comfortable pillow like support was under her butt, raising her up so when her legs were open she would be on full show and at a good height to be eaten out.

No expense had been spared, her wrists were left loose as were her legs, but there were points where she could be cuffed to on her back or on all fours and a spreader bar nearby if needed. She had undergone rigorous cleaning with one of the other women advising her how to properly clean and prepare herself anally as well as vaginally, as she could be receiving oral attention of either or both kinds.

It was a good hour of getting ready in the attached huge luxurious bathroom and showers, before she finally sprawled over the fur. She hummed at the delicious sensation of it against her bare legs and arms.

Kye, her personal guard, was a sweet and stoic Korean American of about six foot tall, with an amazing muscular physique hidden beneath a very tight suit. He introduced himself and she flirted and said if he wanted to help himself after the execs, he was welcome to, but he shyly said her safety was his only priority tonight and she smiled.

He also informed her she had no need to offer any other form of sex to the participants, as there would also be other volunteers led around blindfolded to offer blowjobs or oral to the participants, if needed or wanted. There would apparently be no more than one or two participants near each table at any one time, to preserve privacy. Though later in the night there would be half hour when as many as liked could come in and watch also.

He helped pull her loose golden hair back and strap on the blindfold that sat comfortably and not tight at all over her eyes, she could not see a thing, it was a total blackout, but she let herself breath deep and relax onto the blanket as Kye calmed her. The idea was anonymous oral, any executive, she had chosen male or female, was allowed to give Bea Oral, with a few personal limits in place. She could safe word out at any point.

The catch being that some would recognize her even with the blindfold. However, they too were held to a privacy contract and any harassment or blackmail outside of these events would be punished severely. She was turned on by the idea that a group of people of any and all ages and backgrounds could come in and just eat her out to their hearts delight, each participant was only allowed a maximum of fifteen minutes each to be fair. She could ask Kye for a bathroom or cleaning break at any point, but he would be responsible for cleaning her between each person if needed. Everyone, including herself, had clean STD tests that were up to date as per company policy.

She did not know how long she lay there, a wonderful sense of calm drifting over her as she shifted on the soft fur blanket. Soon after she had low, quiet voices, movement, and over to her left behind the privacy screens, the sudden sounds of wet licking and moaning starting up. She shifted her hips, getting a little wet herself at the blatant sounds of licking, moaning and muttered praises. There were enough multiple company staff at this hotel that there was only a small chance she would know any of them there tonight, though obviously she knew Sam and her boss.

She jumped a little when she heard movement in front of her feet, large warm hands stroking up her legs and thighs, the hands were confident and strong as they lifted her legs up so her feet were flat, and opened her thighs, she felt so exposed like this when her dress was lifted, the cool from the aircon making her shiver and the pillow shifted under her butt, to fully open her and put her on show, she blushed.

With her eyes covered her other senses were stronger, her sense of smell, telling her that the man stroking her thighs wore an expensive cologne that had the scent of cedar, jasmine and soap, his hands were large and strong but soft, and the confident assured way he stroked and moved her as he pleased told her he was a man used to getting what he wants, so likely handsome. His breathing was calm and measured and he didn't speak.

He kissed up her thighs, huge and jiggly as they were, she had always been overly conscious of them, often insisting on sex in the dark so as to not let partners see their size and her tiger striped stretch marks that lay pure white along her already pale skin. So, to feel someone kissing along those same huge thighs made her shake slightly, shy but eager for more worship by his lips and tongue. He was a tease, and kissed, licked and nuzzled all up her thighs and Mons until he eventually came to her pussy. She winced at the sound as he stroked along her outer lips and opened her with large eager fingers, wetness gathered and cooled in the air as he moaned slightly, sniffing just above her lips before he leaned in closer and licked her fully from front to back.

She was tense until his hands stroking her eased her to lay back, and to just enjoy, she was a born worrier and over thinker, so it was great to just lay back and NOT think, to just FEEL.

He was very good, knew just where to lick to get the most reaction, he worked out her hot spots in no time, and he soon had her moaning and trying to buck her hips up against his tongue as he held them down firmly. The problem with that was...she was certain he was thoroughly enjoying himself but also that he was deliberately edging her, backing off when she got close to orgasm. She grit her teeth and groaned.

They had warned her some that this was about the execs enjoying themselves, for some that may be edging them, for others their enjoyment may be from making them orgasm repeatedly. It seemed her first was enjoying the power of keeping her on edge.

Bea had never been a fan of edging, feeling it was far too frustrating most of the time, but she had to admit that occasionally it led to longer, more intense orgasms. So, she grit her teeth and just tried to enjoy it, resisting the urge to kick when he backed off just before she came again. He gave her one last long luxurious lick. Patting her thigh as he stood and left.

She listened to the sounds of distant moaning, wet sucking and licking, and occasionally a few words here and there. Kye wiped her down with a cool wet wipe, she shivered at how thoroughly he wiped and cleaned all up her legs and along her pussy, flinching back a moan as he wiped her wet swollen pussy that was still throbbing with the need to cum.

When he backed off, and helped her sit up to sip some water before laying her back down, she wriggled her butt on the furs and hummed.

She didn't have to wait long for the next exec, clearly a woman this time, she had the scent of fresh clementines and spice. Her long hair tickled Bea's thighs until she seemed to pull it back into a ponytail. She went right for her pussy, strong small tongue circling Bea's clit as she moaned. She had no mercy with just how talented she was, licking and sucking her juices. She stroked a finger inside her and ruthlessly played against her G spot as she sucked her clit. Bea came hard, thrashing as she did, the woman eagerly licked up and sucked at her juices as Bea shivered in over sensitivity. She left as quickly as she arrived, with a brief stroke along Bea's hip.

The next man told Kye there was no need to clean, he stroked Bea all over, pulling the dress down so her heavy tits popped out for his hands to stroke and his eager mouth to kiss and suck at her nipples. He licked and nipped up her thighs and licked up the remnants of her juices, still wet on her thighs. He moaned at the taste, and his tongue was long and eager as he seemed determined to suck and lick as much of her as possible, wet and messy in his pursuits, slightly less talented but the eagerness turned her on, along with the absolutely filthy wet sounds of him moaning, licking and sucking loudly.

He opened her up wider and even licked around her ass, rimming her and making her buck enough that he strapped her ankles to each side of the table, keeping her still. She didn't cum, but It was a near thing. When he left, he kissed her neck.

The next man was so eager he was rough, Kye warned him to be gentle but his hands were on the side of too firm, and by the fine tremor running through him Bea knew he was likely near the edge himself. He fingered her to a small, unsatisfying orgasm, and licked at her juices, she heard him groan and the sound of his cock being sucked as he licked up her cum. She was somewhat pleased to hear him go after he came, as he was the first to make her feel a little unsure and wobbly.

12