Intercultural Communication

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kye sensed this immediately and took time to clean her down with fresh warm wipes, and dry her. Getting a new towel beneath her and making sure she had a drink of cool water. He held her a little while, stroking her back until asking if she wanted to continue. She did, after letting him know to tell the steward she did not want that man on her accepted list for any future events.

When she lay down again, she shook slightly, but she had no need to worry as the next exec had strong experienced hands that spoke of age and gentleness. He called her a good girl in an American accent, and praised her beautiful curves.

Judging by his hands and voice, he had to be at least 20 years her senior. But that turned her on even more and she moaned as he took time to turn her over and onto her knees and elbows before somehow getting below her to eat her out with a strong, slow, experienced tongue and fingers that filled her, stroked her G spot and played her like a fiddle as he sucked her clit until she came so hard, she cried out and squirted, making herself blush deep red as she knew not everyone liked being sprayed when she squirted.

He moaned, praised her so much, and eagerly licked up her juices, the wet sounds made her moan with pleasure. He cleaned her himself with wipes, and stroked her back, patting her hair as he walked away. Kye chuckled at her expression and spoke before she could

"I guess he's at the front of the good list? He's very popular on the rare occasions he gets to these"

Bea nodded, still blissed out, head on the fur pillow and ass still in the air.

An indiscernible Asian accent muttered "Well, how could I resist this" in a deep voice as someone new arrived. She flinched and shifted away when his large hands stroked across her ass, and he strapped her legs open. He proceeded to give her something she had never had before, a thorough rimming, and she was shocked at how damn good it felt!

He was patient, and gentle, not pushing a finger inside, just licking her open and pushing at her rim to make her moan at the pressure and the possible thought of more, after ten minutes of that she was drooling on the pillow and at the point of near begging for a finger or even a cock in her ass, but she was inexperienced in that, and had only agreed to oral attention to her butt for today.

He was clearly very experienced in what he was doing, and Bea was dripping wet as he licked and ate her ass until it felt soaked, puffy and needy. Not once did he touch her pussy as it dripped juices down her thighs. When he left it was with a spank on her ass that made her moan.

It was at this point she started to lose track of how many men and women ate her out, both pussy and ass. It was only at the last half hour, after a long break for water and bathroom, that she felt more with it. She had laid on the table and dozed slightly, moaning lightly at the feel of being pulled up on all fours again as one seemed to lay below her, encouraging her to lower her pussy to just above his face as he ate her out, another licked, kissed and sucked at her rim.

Then she realized she heard spectators, and one or two others walk past stroking her tits, her tummy and her thighs or ass. She heard voices whisper praise about 'the new one' and eager questions as to whether she would be at other events.

She heard the other women moaning and crying out in pleasure, she heard the man below her suck wetly at her pussy and hold a vibe against her clit, heard others getting blowjobs nearby.

The last thing she recalled was shouting out as she squirted all over the man below her face, whining as the man eating her ass carried on, making her cum once more as the man with all her juices no doubt on his face still ruthlessly held the vibe against her clit.

She slumped and Kye helped her off the man, and let her lay down as hands stroked her and voices slowly quietened.

Kye made sure to wait until everyone had gone, letting her rest on the fur blanket, shaking and sated.

When he stroked her face and pulled off her blindfold she winced, thankful the lights had been dimmed, as her eyes felt sensitive and she felt off kilter. He helped her drink water, cleaned her up, and led her to the showers nearby. He waited, passed her clean clothes, and was kind enough to let her lean on him as he led her back to her room. She pulled him in with her and he was a perfect gentleman as he cuddled her for awhile until she started to fall asleep. He left when she did, a bottle of water on her bedside table the only sign that he had been there.

When she woke the next morning she ached from being moved and pulled into different positions, her pussy still throbbed and felt sore and she honestly could not move. She called her boss who told her to take the morning off and transcribe notes in her room in the afternoon. She was shocked by his kindness.

A beautiful breakfast was served to her room with a note signed K followed by a phone number she could contact with any questions, she smiled, still in shock with what she had gone through with last night. It had felt amazing, and she had felt so damn good, and lost count of all the times she had came and how many people had eaten her out.

Her sore pussy, and ass were a testament to the workout they had last night and she wriggled her hips and moaned imagining how much more she would have ached if it had been fucking as well as oral! With that delicious thought she went to slip into a well-deserved bubble bath as she mused future possibilities.

Kye had text saying the next event would be on Thursday, it was Tuesday today, she figured she could be rested for then. He said it was much smaller in scale, and he would be in touch with what it would be themed round and what it would involve later today. He said only one other woman would be there, in a separate room to herself, and that because it was so small scale, he would need her answer by later tonight.

She shivered and was on edge the rest of the day wondering what it would be. When she had the message.

'Yourself in a room blindfolded, four men and myself, will involve penetrative sex, but no anal, possibly oral given also, you can choose if you want to offer oral. Gang bang style sex, one at a time, others will watch and possibly touch you also. Condoms will be worn, and I will be there to guard. You may be in bondage'

She knew it was a yes. Even when he texts again saying

'Apart from myself they are all age fifty plus'

She still said a firm yes.....

12