Intercultural Communication Ch. 02

Story Info
Bea has a gangbang, and a first expereince on stage.
4k words
4.64
4.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/03/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bea carries on her adventures at the huge business conference hotel, with a gangbang, followed by a first time anal experience....on stage.

Warnings for; rough sex, some CNC at the start which was pre-discussed and is fully consensual. Exhibitionism-First time anal sex on stage in-front of an audience. Petplay, both by the main characters and side characters. Spanking, bondage, and roleplay also.

Intercultural Relations 2: All the world's a Stage

Saturday came by faster than expected, she had been regularly texting Kye, who she learned was general company manager of security, as well as event security. The first time she left her room after the first event she was paranoid, worrying about if anyone would recognize her that had been there. If they would expose the fact that she had been there, and for the first few hours she felt like invisible judging eyes were following her.

Until she had a firm word with herself about how she had done nothing wrong, and the people there were possibly just as worried. So, she simply let it go and carried on as normal, if she heard a familiar voice now and then, or scented a familiar perfume, she didn't allow herself to wonder or think about it.

The mystery was actually exciting, and the thought that some of the execs and CEOs had been tongue deep in her pussy and/or ass was a huge turn on.

When Kye came to her room Saturday evening she was freshly showered and waiting in a robe, he grimaced as he handed her a paper bag with clothes in. She had an idea it would be something kinky, but when she saw it she laughed, having worn worse before, it was a cute black maid style outfit, good quality with a skirt that puffed outwards around her thighs and had an almost tutu like underskirt to keep it up, the top was a white ruffled shirt that would conveniently be button opened to allow access to her breasts, whilst framing them at the side with pretty white lace.

It had lots of leather accents and straps, white lace and a pair of mock garters in beautiful white fishnet that were crotch less. A cute white fur lined collar with a big bow on the front and a d ring on the back was the final piece. She fell in love with the mock garters, they were so comfortable and the crotch less part only made it more exciting, she was told not to wear panties.

The issue was, wearing this all the way up to the penthouse where this would be held, but Kye handed her a big long coat and as awkward as it was to push the skirt under the coat she managed. They thankfully took the lower tunnels used by staff to reach the penthouse elevator, Kye took her coat in the lift, and helped look her over, his mutter of how beautiful she looked made her blush and glow.

She really wanted in his pants too, handsome as he was, but she figured they would get there eventually. She was stopped in the hall to fill in many more forms to ensure privacy, and when Kye slipped on her blindfold she held onto his arm as he gave her more details and repeated that she could safe word at any time and he would provide aftercare.

The fantasy was that she would be a maid 'cleaning' using a feather duster that seemed like it had never seen a speck of dust in its life, at a huge desk by a wall length window. She was allowed to walk the rooms un-blindfolded whilst empty to get her bearings, but Kye would always be nearby.

He had a key part in this, in that he had a long leash strapped to her collar, and would be holding her on that as she dusted the desk. One or all of the execs would walk in and see her on the leash and ask if they could 'borrow her for some stress relief' he would then lead her to the huge room where it would all take place, a bed bigger than she had ever seen, with dual wall windows that had a view over the city lights.

The idea of all this happening with windows either side was more of a turn on, even if she knew the likelihood of anyone seeing in at that height was rare. She had been asked to appear 'slightly reluctant' to the first exec, and was a bit nervous of that, of course she new about cnc, but had never really explored it, much less with a stranger. But she had been assured It would not be that rough.

She felt weird at first, the outfit was constraining in some ways, hugging her many curves and tummy, showing her big thighs and bubble butt in the white fishnet garters. She had always thought of this type of outfit as something for the waif like skinnier women they often showed on the product cover, so it took her out of her role at first. But she soon settled, at ease as Kye assured her she was beautiful and tempting in the outfit. He slipped on her blindfold and she 'dusted' the same spot on the desk.

She got into the role, paying no mind to her bare pussy peeking out from the crotchless garter tights, hidden only slightly by the puffy skirt that popped more upwards, flashing her ass whenever she bent slightly. She was pretending to dust the huge heavy oak desk when she heard the door, Kye pulling her leash and gently palming her ass was all scripted, and she pushed her ass into his huge hands, wiggling slightly with a giggle.

He spanked her ass twice and she leaned more on the desk, tilting her hips so the skirt fell upwards, showing off her ass even more. He moaned and mouthed at her neck making her shiver. A gruff clearing of a throat nearby made him jump back and stand,

Bea could see nothing, but heard a quiet gruff voice asking if he could 'borrow the maid for him and his friends to have a bit of fun' Kye chuckled and agreed as long as he could be in the room at all times to ensure she 'behaved'.

Bea was left leaning over the desk with the leash hanging loose as she waited for either of them to do anything, she was confused by the quiet, and instead decided to lean her weight on the desk and enjoy her cheek against the cool smooth wood surface. Rubbing against it like a cat as she wriggled her hips, enjoying the swish of the short skirt and the pull of the fishnets against her skin.

Her overly sensitive ears heard quiet footsteps as a rough hand grabbed her ass and she yelped. The tall mans other hand grabbed the leash and held it taught to make her stand, she did and he stroked around her collar, casually palming at her bra less breasts bouncing beneath the lace shirt and stroking down her tummy to lift the skirt and pat against her bare pussy with a pleased hum.

He yanked and she nearly fell, but it was not harsh enough to pull her over, she still rushed to follow the tight leash, and counted the steps in her head, knowing she was now in the bedroom. He manhandled her onto the huge bed, and she struggled, pushing and pulling at the leash so as not to settle on the beds surface. She knew the execs tonight were older, but this one was still stacked tightly with a fair amount of muscle. He used barely any effort to push and pull her onto the bed as she struggled and panted. He tied her leash to the bed frame and pushed her onto all fours, as requested, she gave him a fair tussle, even narrowly missing his head with her kick at one point.

He pushed her head into the pillow, ass up, and spanked her hard a few times as she yelped. He was rough but not too much so, although she did hiss loudly when he tilted her hips and pushed his cock inside her pussy in one hard thrust. She was thankful she had already been turned on, or that would have hurt and she likely would have actually kicked him in the head, roleplay or no.

He was not of any great size, his cock short and below average, and she sighed as she pretended to be impressed. A large hand, not his, was opening her shirt and palming and massaging at her big tits, a hot mouth at her neck licking and nipping. It was these two latter sensations that made her cum, not the irritating guy with the little cock. She felt disappointed, she had half been looking forward to a cnc scenario with Someone who wasn't just predictable. Instead, he had been a typically arrogant businessman with no skills. Still, he acted like her orgasm was his achievement as he came in the condom and slapped her ass.

Thankfully the others following were a bit less selfish, the next guy smaller but very eager to witness her pleasure. He stroked her, licked at her nipples, mapped where she responded most and fucked her well, hitting her g spot every time. Then a tall but heavy guy kissed up her back, pulling her hair a little to arch her back as he pushed in.

His cock was short but painfully thick, it was like taking a coke can in her pussy, and the slide in had her gritting her teeth. He fucked fast and shallow, and she gasped at every thrust, her pussy stretched and sore. His large stomach leaned on her ass as he thrust in and as she tilted her hips away his cock hit her spot and she came.

They became a blur then, as she was manhandled and moved, onto her back so they could lick and suckle her tits as they fucked her, on her side, on all fours again. The fourth man was well endowed, long and with a curve that hit her spot just right. She loved his cock, and she moaned like a whore and squirted all over him as he fucked her. She gave oral to two of them, as they held her head and fucked her mouth, she coughed, choked, and tried to learn how to breath and take it without doing so.

It all ended with her kneeling on the bed, as they all came on her face, this part she had agreed to only if she could use the shower right afterwards. The hot spill of their cum on her face was odd, the blindfold catching some of it, some on her lips and cheeks. She listened to their praises as she sat pretty with her hands tied behind her, cum dripping off her face. She was glad of the blindfold.

When she escaped to the bathroom, Kye pulling off her blindfold she screwed her nose up in disgust at the cum all over her. He laughed, saying she obviously wasn't a fan of Bukkake, and left her to shower.

Sunday

Sunday was generally a day where most did as they pleased, the bar likely to be full later on. She had been offered an interesting prospect by Kye late last night. He said Sunday evening there was a small ballroom stage setup, a few folks were doing shows. A Dominatrix and her 'pet' puppy boy, a man and his two pony players, a Bi man having his first male/male experience, and two women in a swinger's swap with their husbands. The catch being, it was ALL on stage Infront of an audience of up to 40 people.

Kye said the stage was set up so that the lights made the show the focus, so performers on stage could not see who was in the audience. He had quite openly asked if she wanted to lose her anal virginity to him on stage, and her jaw had dropped. She had asked to think on it, deadline at 10am today, as she would need advice and prep time.

She strode to breakfast, tapped his shoulder at the juice bar and nodded as he grinned. He said after breakfast he would give her an hour and then come up to talk it through.

Soon after she sat on her bed staring at the lake, excited but nervous, she had grown used to being watched, and although she would not consider herself a hardcore Exhibitionist, she got the attraction. Something about being on a stage and losing her anal virginity to a hot guy in front of an audience just....really turned her on.

He came upstairs and they chatted worries, limits, and possible issues, he assured her he would make sure she enjoyed it. Then he admitted to enjoying anal himself, both giving and receiving, and said if she liked there may be opportunity to watch him and another few guys in the week. He laughed as she nodded enthusiastically.

Then they got talking about the bit she most worried about, cleanliness, him going through it all as she nodded. He passed her a small tube, and directed her towards her bathroom with the bidet also. He said he would pick her up half hour before the show, and gave her an outfit she groaned at. A tight forest green bodysuit that the underwear part with zip off, a thigh and waist harness, and a bunny tail and ears. He said it was because the theme was pets' night.

She did all she had to in the bathroom, still fretting and washing right up until she was ready to leave. She shrugged on her long coat and they made their way over.

They stood in the audience for five, watching a gorgeous woman lead a handsome man around on a leash, bouncy rubber tail waggy where it stuck out his butt. Fluffy ears atop his head, his hands in leather paw mitts, a bone gag in his mouth. She let him hump her leg as she pets his ears, and then let him get atop her lap and hump her thigh until he came with a whine, taking off his gag and making him lick up every bit of his cum after before she sat on his face. They dashed off to get ready as the woman threw her head back, enjoying some damn good oral.

Then they were backstage, a woman helping affix her huge blonde bunny ears to her hair and headband, Kye strapping her harness tight and tweaking the bunny tail on it. She would be barefoot but had cute fluffy paws for her hands. A white heavy leather collar and leash was put on, and he checked her all over, she flushed as he spread her cheeks and pulled at her rim. Telling her she was fine, and spotless.

The bell rang, and they were led onstage after some items were moved around and a new platform was put up, like a bed in gorgeous dark blue sheets that complimented her pale skin and hair. The stage curtains were closed and they got themselves accustomed to where everything was. Lube was well in reach, cameras were positioned so as to give best views to the closeup screens, and all attendants had been searched and stripped of any devices so no filming would happen.

They checked their angles, then walked off to the side, soft backing music as the curtains opened and lights were up, they could hear the bustle of people but could not see how many were there.

Kye walked on stage, leading her on the leash as she sashayed behind him, ass swinging and throwing a wink over her shoulder offstage. He saw and pulled her leash tight, her breath caught and she let it show, knowing it was an act. He told her off, hand tightly griping one of her butt cheeks as he said she wasn't to flirt with other bunnies. He led her to the bed, pushing her over it as he stroked her ass, slapping it a few times to make her flinch. Her ears bounced, then he stroked between her legs and he laughed saying he had nothing for her greedy pussy today.

But he would teach her a new trick, to prove she was his as the other 'bunnies' watched. He pulled her hips up as she leaned on her elbows, pulling a wedge cushion under her to tilt her butt up just right, the light shone on her fluffy bunny tail and he flicked it, before pulling her underwear off, the brown leather of the waist and thigh harness stark on her pale skin. She was gorgeous, and he was happy to finally get his hands on her. He made sure to move her so the closeup camera got the gorgeous swell of her bubble butt, and he spanked her as she huffed and pouted.

When her butt was a light war, red he kissed across it, finally pulling her cheeks apart and running a thumb across her sweet tight pink hole. He had virgins before, and it had never been a huge thing, but this time he really wanted to make it amazing. He thumbed at her rim and smiled as the camera took it in to gasps in the audience.

She was still as he pushed at her pretty pink hole, smirking and saying how he would get a helper. She knew about this, but still flinched when another puppyplayer padded on stage. His handler led him up to her and he stood up, his bouncy ears waggling as he licked at her rim and she moaned. He prodded at it with his tongue, teasing her, before shoving his face in and licking wetly around her rim until she started to flutter as he pushed his tongue just a tiny bit inside and opened her up. She was moaning, her bunny ears bouncing as she shifted her hips into the guys face.

When his handler pulled him back he whined, and reluctantly went to follow her off stage. Bea was panting on the bed as Kye put his arm around her neck and pulled her up as he slightly restricted her breathing, her breasts heaved, ears bouncing, and eyes wide. He nipped at her ear and let her back down, smiling as he dripped icy cold water all over her ass, she shuddered and bucked her hips as he slapped her ass.

He let the camera watch as her ass bounced as she humped the cushion, until he yanked her leash and she stilled. Wiping her down, he pulled over the thick silk lube, pulling at her rim as he smeared some around her hole. He then slowly, pushed one of his long fingers inside as she panted and breathlessly asked if that was his cock. He laughed and her jaw dropped when he said it was just a finger.

It felt odd she thought, slick, cold and odd at first, even more so when he managed to get two fingers in and started stretching her. She groaned, shifted and generally grumbled. The odd stretch not yet what she would call pleasure.

Then she felt tingles, and slowly as her ass relaxed and enjoyed his fingers, she felt heat, and pleasure. It felt like he had his fingers inside her for ages, but it wasn't that long, then she started moaning and begging for more.

He pushed a lube applicator inside her and made sure she was lubed well as he stroked his own cock, pulling his trousers open. He was a big guy, and had no shame against others seeing that. He knew it would be a stretch so he slowly pushed in the tip of a third finger as she whined, the camera watching the closeup of her pink ass opening around his fingers.

Then he pulled them out, and she growled, her ass gaping slightly and winking as she contracted around air. He walked off to wash his hand, leaving her with the camera and audience seeing her hungry hole wink.

Then he came back as she whined for him, stroking her red butt and leaning over to kiss up her back to her neck. He pulled her in an awkward position for a wet sloppy kiss as his cock rubbed against her ass.

He lubed up, and tapped his cock on her winking rim, she huffed in temper, and he enjoyed just rubbing his cock around her rim. He stroked some lube on himself, and he angled his hips so the camera could see the fierce push of his head pushing her rim open as It reddened and she whined.

The head of his cock popping inside her ass made her cry out and clench down as he groaned. He stroked her hips and back, making sure to stay still as he soothed her and told her to breath and push out. She eventually did, and he slowly inched inside her shockingly hot, tight virgin ass. The silk lube making the slide easy.

He was long and thick, and the last two inches he thrusted in making her cry out and buck. He held her hips tight as he moaned, the tight velvet heat of her pulsing around him. She whimpered until she started to relax as he stroked her hips and slowly she untensed.

He knew the moment the stretch turned to pleasure for her, as she arched her back and thrust her ass against him as she moaned long and low. He moved slow, the first pull out and in so damn tight, but slowly he built up a rhythm.

Then she started to move her hips, pushing back against him as he thrust in, moaning at the feeling and getting lost in it as she bit the pillow. She was fully into it now, he knew she would like it.

Bea was in heaven, the painful stretch now felt amazing, the edge of pain a spice to it, her pussy still throbbed from the day before. She had no idea HOW this could feel so amazing, but it did. As shivers of pleasure ran up and down her spine she bit the pillow.

On a particularly rough thrust she unexpectedly came hard, with a shout and a shudder. He gave her a moment then kept thrusting, gripping her tight until he thrust in and came inside her ass, grinding deep as she groaned. Then she came again at the feel of his cum inside her, surprising them both.

12