Intercultural Communication Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held inside her a bit, before pulling out, her ass gaping and cum starting to trickle out, it was a visual that made the audience murmur. She blushing as she recalled they weren't alone.

He thumbed at her gaping ass, mesmerized and wishing he could have stayed inside her longer, but the stage had other acts. So he made a show of petting her, and telling her how good she had been, he walked her up and down the front of the stage as she waddled, cum dripping down her legs.

Then he walked her off stage and she grinned and ruffled his hair, thanking him as he was still looking at the cum dripping down her legs.

She laughed, noticing his gaze, saying he could do it again sometime, and going to shower backstage.

He stood there and wondered how long he had to wait before he could do it again, and how he would cope if her ass also became fair game in the sex acts that happened here. He wanted it to himself, but he laughed it off, knowing they both had more debauched adventures ahead. But he would never tell her how much it meant that she trusted him to be her first.

12