Interesting Package Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can trust me. But, I, uh, have to confess something else. I happened to be outside yesterday morning and heard you, ah, pleasuring yourself ... "

"What? Oh, Brock, no."

"Wait, I thought it was exciting as hell. I jerked off twice yesterday after that, and left a stain on the fence that I had to hose off."

With that, Lelani couldn't help but break out in a loud laugh. Then Brock joined in until they were both doubled over in laughter.

She said, "I was gonna be pissed at you, but it's kind of hard to now."

Then Brock tossed his idea out there, anxious to hear what she might say.

"Lelani, you have me so hot and bothered that I'm not even into sex with my girlfriend any more. And I really want to see you do that again, and not through a hole in the fence this time. What would you say if we traded my hot tub and lawn mowing services for being able to watch you suck yourself again?"

After a few seconds of tortuous wait for Brock, she smiled and said, "I guess that would be OK. At least the fence won't get wet again!

"How about tomorrow morning around 10?"

"I'll be there. Can't wait."

That caused Lelani to give him one her best smiles and Brock's knees got weak.

That night Brock had a hard time getting to sleep and an even harder time keeping his hands off his dick. He finally passed out, but the very first thought when he woke up was "Lelani." And he realized he had a painful boner.

About five until 10, Brock couldn't wait any longer and walked over to Lelani's back door. After a couple of knocks she opened the door and he was blown away - she was a vision of beauty.

She had put on some makeup and swept her hair up into a bun, and she was wearing a nearly see-through robe with only a pair of panties under it. She took his breath away.

"Are you ready for some entertainment?" Lelani said.

"Oh, my god, you look sexy as hell."

"I feel sexy, too. I'm not sure why, but I'm really looking forward to this. C'mon."

She led him by the hand into her living room and sat him down on the couch, then went to the other end.

"You can stay there and watch, or move around if you want," Lelani said. "But I'm not going to rush this."

With that, she reached up and began caressing her breasts, gently rubbing in circles and eventually pinching her nipples. Then she slowly took the robe off, baring her tits. They were gorgeous, full and firm and topped with some obviously excited nipples.

Then, while she kept her left hand on her tits, Lelani moved her right hand to the front of her panties. Brock had been so spellbound by her breasts he hadn't even looked at her crotch. He did now, but her hand covered her package up.

But that hand was moving up and down and tracing the length of her dick, teasing Brock.

"Do you want to see it?"

"Oh, yeah. Please."

So Lelani slowly moved her hand away and Brock could see a large bulge in her panties. In fact, the head of her cock was just under the top edge, creating a gap. She wormed her hand under that edge and gripped herself tightly, using a gentle up-and-down motion.

Then she turned her hand around, grabbed the edge of the panties and pulled down, slowly revealing her throbbing dick.

It was also beautiful, Brock thought, even as he realized that he was saying that about a dick. The light-colored skin had a pink blush to it and the area just under the head and the head itself were closer to a maroon color.

Lelani began to stroke slowly up and down as Brock sat mesmerized. She ever so gradually increased the speed of her strokes until it became fairly rapid. Brock felt his own cock stiffening in his pants and had to adjust his shorts to accommodate it.

After several minutes of stroking, Lelani stopped and moved back into the corner of the couch. She put one leg out straight and bent her head down. One hand stayed on her dick and the other went to the back of her head and helped force her head lower.

Eventually, she was able to reach her lips with the head of her cock and she sucked greedily. She could only get about two inches in, but she sucked for all she was worth. As she continued, Brock could see spit gliding down her shaft and her actions got a little noisy.

That was all he could take. He quickly stood up and dropped his shorts and briefs, then sat back down with his cock in his hand. He looked at Lelani as she let her dick fall out of her mouth.

"I wondered how long you could hold out," she said.

"Damn, that's hot. I can't believe you can do that."

"Ssshhh."

Lelani went back to jerking off, while watching Brock do his thing, too. Then her face scrunched up and she immediately pushed her head down onto her cock again.

After some furious sucking, Brock could hear Lelani making noises in her throat and her eyes went wide and he knew she was coming. Her cheeks puffed out just a bit and Brock saw a ribbon of cum start sliding down her cock.

She pulled off and opened her mouth and Brock could see a large glob of cum on her tongue before she made a show of swallowing it.

Lelani said, "Come closer. Kneel on the couch."

Brock did as he was told and Lelani reached out to grab his dick, which was leaking precum. She pulled it over so her cock and his were rubbing together. She put her hands around both dicks and began stroking.

He could feel his now lubricated cock sliding against her now shrinking dick and the feeling was too much for him to take.

"Oh, shit, I'm coming."

Lelani let go and leaned down as fast as she could, taking his pulsing cock head into her mouth just as he got his first shot off. She pushed lower as the next few spurts entered her greedy mouth and went down her throat.

Brock was now leaning back taking all this action in and could not believe how stoked he was. He felt several more shots of semen land in her mouth and he couldn't remember ever releasing that much cum before. Finally, it felt like he was done and he watched as Lelani took her mouth off his cock, sat back and smiled.

"Geez, you cum a lot," she said.

"I don't think I've ever been that excited before. I didn't think I had that much cum in me."

"So, does that pay off my debt?"

"Certainly. But you just made me want more. You won't ever have to pay me money if I can get favors like that."

"We'll see how that goes. But that was kinda fun, I have to admit."

Brock reluctantly went home, but his head was spinning with possibilities. That night as he tried to get to sleep again, he came up with what he thought was a great plan.

The next day he was in his yard when he heard Lelani come out her back door.

"Can I come over for a minute?" he said. "I have an idea."

"Sure."

Brock hoped he'd be able to convince her that this was going to work.

"You said the other day that some client stiffed you - was that the big guy with the Range Rover?"

"Yeah, that was him. He's some local high roller who does a lot of gambling, from what I've heard. He said he forgot, but he'd get me next time. I think he's scheduled to come in again Friday."

"Do you trust him?"

"I don't know - that was the first time I'd seen him. But if he doesn't pay this time, he's history."

"Can I ask how much he was supposed to pay you?"

"Why do you need to know that?"

"Let me tell you my idea and if you think it'll work, you can tell me how much so I can get it back for you."

So Brock laid out his plan, and by the end, Lelani was smiling.

"It might work if he's carrying a bunch of money," she said, "which I suspect he does. Let's give it a shot."

When Friday afternoon rolled around, Brock was at Lelani's place well before her client was scheduled to be there. As soon as the Range Rover rolled up the driveway, Brock laid down behind the couch.

Lelani opened the front door and said, "Hey, Jameel. Did you bring your money today?"

"Yeah, sure, baby. I'll pay you as soon as we're done."

"You know you're supposed to pay before we start."

"I know, but man, I'm ready to go right now, and I don't have much time."

Lelani let it go, hoping Brock was hearing everything.

She said, "OK, then let's get you undressed."

He took his shirt off, while Lelani bent down to take his shoes and socks off. Then she opened his belt, unzipped his pants and slipped them off. She put them on the chair at the one end of the couch, then turned back to Jameel.

Like he said, he was ready, with his huge cock standing ramrod straight in front of him. She bent down and took him in her mouth without even going to her knees. Then she moved to the couch, pulling him along as she took a seat.

After several minutes of sucking, Lelani stood up and took her clothes off, then got on the couch on her knees at the end opposite where she put the pants. Jameel, after lubing up, took his place behind her and slowly worked his huge cock into her ass.

"Oh, yeah, Jameel, give it to me."

That was the signal to Brock, who slowly and quietly slithered to the end of the couch. He reached up toward the pants and felt around until he got to Jameel's wallet. He pulled it out and moved back just in case he was in view.

When he opened the wallet, he was shocked - there was a huge wad of bills, and they looked like they were almost all $100 bills. Lelani said the payment was $250, and since Brock was pretty sure the guy was going to stiff her again, he took out five hundreds. No way the guy would realize they were missing.

While Jameel was grunting, Lelani made a series of moans as she was getting pounded just feet away. Brock slid the five bills into his pocket, then very carefully put the wallet back into the pants pocket and slid back away from the chair.

It took Jameel another 10 minutes or so until he unloaded in Lelani's ass, and he came with a loud groan.

Once things settled down, both he and Lelani got dressed, and she said, "You've got that payment, don't you?"

"Sure, just let me go out to the car and get it."

Lelani started following him out and he said, "Don't worry, I'll be right in."

So she stopped at the door and watched as he climbed in the Range Rover, started it up and squealed out of her driveway and left, laughing as Lelani gave him the finger.

"That motherfucker is getting reported," she said as she came back inside.

And then she looked to her right and Brock was standing beside the couch with five beautiful $100 bills laid out on the cushions.

"All right Brock, you got 'em! And you got 'em for both times. But is he going to know they're missing?"

"Not fuckin' likely - he must have had $6,000 dollars in that wallet."

"Can I give you one of those hundreds?"

"Uh, well, no. I think you earned it, taking on that monster dick of his."

Lelani rushed over and gave Brock a hug and said, "Oh, you are really going to get a nice reward for this."

"Can't wait."

Two days later, Brock was finishing up his weekly mowing when Lelani came out on her deck, looking great, as always, in a bikini.

"You got some free time now?" she said. "Unlike that other asshole, I pay my debts."

Brock got a lump in his throat, then managed to say, "Lemme go get a shower and I'll be over."

By the time he got home, he had a lump in his pants, too, thinking about what might happen. Somehow, he was able to get through his shower and rushed over to Lelani's.

He knocked on the screen door in back and heard her yell, "C'mon in. I'm in the living room."

As he rounded the corner, he saw Lelani draped on the couch, naked, with her cock already at full mast. She was such a hot image that he just stood there taking it all in.

"Well, are you just going to stand there?"

"Sorry, I'm just enjoying the view."

"Take your clothes off and come here."

That didn't take long, maybe five seconds, because all Brock had on were a T-shirt, gym shorts and sandals.

As Brock sat down on the couch, Lelani got up and straddled his lap. She gave him a deep kiss and said, "I owe you big time for the other day. I want to show you how much I appreciate your help."

With that she gave him another long kiss and reached down between her legs. She adjusted her body so her dick was aligned with Brock's and rubbed them together for a few seconds. As expected, Brock was hard as a rock.

Then Lelani slowly slid down Brock's body until she was on her knees on the floor. She wrapped her hand around his cock and gently stroked it, just inches in front of her face.

"You know, you have a nice cock. Not too big, definitely not too small and it's nice and thick like I like it. I'm going to enjoy this."

At that, Brock just sank back into the cushions. He found it hard to believe somebody as beautiful and exotic as Lelani was about to suck his dick.

First, she licked and softly sucked his balls. Then she licked his cock from the base to the tip, getting it wet and sending Brock into waves of pleasure. When she finally placed the head in her mouth, she kept going down on it all the way until her nose and lips were bumping into his skin.

When she teasingly came slowly back up, she let it fall out of her mouth and said, "See, I told you it was just the right size."

And then she sucked it right back down again the whole way, driving Brock crazy. He hadn't had that many blow jobs in his young life, but nothing compared to this. Her mouth was a pleasure machine.

Lelani continued to go at her own pace: licking, then sucking, then deep-throating, then kissing, then stroking. She managed to keep Brock on the edge of coming for over 20 minutes before she decided it was time to finish him off.

She took a deep breath, then plunged his dick down her throat again and starting furiously bobbing her head up and down his throbbing cock. Brock couldn't last any longer and shouted that he was coming.

As he bucked and writhed on the couch, Lelani kept her mouth clamped over the head of his cock, not wanting to lose even a drop of his sperm. And there was plenty of it to deal with, at least as much as the last time they'd been together.

But eventually, he calmed down and she was able to keep sucking until she had all of his cum in her belly.

"Well, that was fun," she said. "And you really do cum a lot."

"I guess so - you sucked it all out of me. Jesus, that was awesome. I think my heart stopped."

"Just relax. I'm going to get us a drink."

Lelani returned with a couple of Pepsi's and they chatted for a while as Brock recovered.

"OK, stud, what do you want to do next?"

"We're not done?"

"No, $500 goes a long way. Let me ask you this - do you have any desire to do that to me? No problem if you don't, but I thought I'd ask."

"Well, actually, I've thought about that. I'm not sure if I'd like it, but I think I'd like to try it. Is that OK?"

"Sure, you take your time and see how it goes. You can stop at any time. But at some point, I want you to fuck me."

"OK, boss."

Lelani went to the other end of the couch and spread her legs so Brock had easy access. He made his way to the floor in front of her.

"Remember, no pressure."

"I'm fine."

Brock was glad he'd given this some thought because he'd have been paralyzed if he hadn't. He figured this would be the only chance he'd get in his life, so why the hell not try it?

The cock in front of him was not totally hard yet, but it was on the way. He placed his hand around it and slowly pumped. Then he leaned over and put the head in his mouth. He noticed a musky smell and a corresponding taste, and it was intoxicating.

He slid his mouth about halfway down the shaft and felt it growing and getting stiff. He used his tongue to get it as wet as possible, then began an up and down motion while he pursed his lips.

He heard Lelani sigh loudly as he sucked around her dick. He decided he liked this. He tried to mimic her actions and take in as much as he could, but found when he got so far, his gag reflex kicked in. I'm gonna need more practice, he thought.

But he must have been doing something right, because Lelani was verbally encouraging him and placed her hands lightly on the side of his head. She wasn't forcing him down, but just guiding him.

In the meantime, his cock had come to life again and Lelani noticed.

"Are you ready to fuck me, or do you want to finish me?"

The fact that Brock's dick was throbbing is probably why he stopped what he was doing. Ever since he'd seen Jameel plow into her ass, he'd wanted to try that with Lelani.

"Here, stand up."

Lelani moved up and stuck his cock in her mouth, slobbering over it and getting it wet.

"See if that'll go in," she said as she turned around and put her butt in the air.

Brock lined up his cock, put a little spit on his fingers to rub on her asshole and gave it a try. It took a little more pushing than he expected, but once he got the head inside, the rest of him followed fairly easily.

"Oh, that feels good, Brock. Give it to me."

Brock had seen the size of Jameel's huge dick and had made an assumption that it wouldn't be a tight fit for him. But he was surprised - Lelani's ass gripped him like a tight glove.

He had often wondered what it would be like to have anal sex, but this was better than he expected. He was tentative at first, but at Lelani's urging he began sawing in and out, gradually getting to the point where he was pounding into her cheeks on every lunge.

Then he remembered that he had stopped pleasing her, so he reached around in front and grasped her hard cock. He eventually got into a rhythm where he would ram his cock into her and then stroke her dick.

That got both of them moaning and grunting and really getting into it.

Finally, Brock couldn't take any more. He felt his balls churning up another load of cum and he let it fly into Lelani's ass, spurt after spurt after spurt. It was the most intense orgasm he'd ever had, by far.

About the time he slowed down, he realized she was about to come, too, and sure enough, as he kept stroking, he could feel her cock pump jism all over his hand and the couch as she nearly screamed in ecstasy.

Brock stayed in her ass as he brought his hand up to his face. He had chosen not to finish off the blow job earlier, but he wanted to taste her cum just to see what it was like. So he licked his fingers and the palm of his hand and decided it actually tasted fine.

"Next time, I'll finish you off," he said, as he carefully pulled out of her. "That is, of course, if there is a next time."

Lelani kept her butt in the air, but turned her head over her shoulder and looked him straight in the eyes.

"You can count on that, Brock. I have all kinds of things that need done around here, so you might be getting lots of rewards."

Brock had a smile on his face the rest of the day.

12