Intergalactic

Story Info
A human is kidnapped by an alien and used for breeding.
991 words
3.67
30k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke gasping for air. My chest heaving at an unsteady pace. When I sucked in too large of a breath, I turned to my side and sputtering coughs pushed past my lips.

As I was draped over a cool, smooth surface, I heard the electronic slide of doors I had only seen in movies. The coughing ceased as I slowly lifted my head, pushing myself into an upright position. I was on a metal bed bolted into the floor, and what awaited in front of me was a seven foot tall monstrosity.

It stood out in its striking blue... scales? Skin? Its body was completely smooth and a layer of sticky mucus coated its entire body. An oblong shaped head sat atop thin, square shoulders. Tentacles draped off of the base of its skull and deep set eyes pierced into my own as I tried to process what I was seeing.

The room was white and shaped like a dome. Where the hell am I? It opened its mouth and an unnaturally long tongue unfolded. It was forked on the end and it tickled my neck. I was paralyzed in fear.

It slowly wrapped its way around my neck and it tightened its grip. I squeezed my eyes shut and prayed it was a dream. An ear splitting shriek. It began with no warning.

It grew louder and louder until it hit its peak. I opened my eyes and audibly gasped. It was screaming at me.

Get me out of here. Tears streamed down my face as I sobbed with no regard for my surroundings. I caved in. I crumpled.

I was a mess and this was the end. It continued with its screams as it stalked toward me. Every step shaking the room.

It stopped just in front of my platform and lowered its face to meet mine. I could feel it's hot breath burning the tears in my eyes. The shrieking stopped.

His breath changed from a scorching heat to a soothing cold. It entered my lungs and I let it fill me. It sent a chill throughout the length of my body as I finally looked into it's eyes.

They were massive and yellow. A striking color that reminded me of stars. It was beautiful.

Maybe this isn't the end.

He took one webbed hand and placed it on my chest. My eyes flicked downwards, enticed by the movement. It was only then, did I notice.

I had been stripped bare. Laid out for this monster. I was completely vulnerable.

It stroked its hand down my chest until he came upon my breasts. It gently cupped its hand over one as it brought the other into its mouth. Surprisingly, I could feel no teeth, and it's mouth managed to be even softer than its mucus coated membrane.

It was disgustingly wet and I could feel bile rising. I watched in horror as it managed to take the entirety of my breast into its mouth. I sobbed harder as I could only look on.

Finally, it pulled its head back and my breast slowly slid out. My left side now completely covered in mucus and slime. I let out a breath I didn't know I had been holding.

What was that thing doing to me?

With no warning, it straightened itself. Towering above me, it pressed a button above my head. Four metal bands shot out from the bed and secured themselves around my limbs.

I let out a terrified screech as I tried to wriggle out. Please, no. I twisted and turned in every direction, desperately trying to break free.

I shut my eyes once more as it lowered itself back down. For a moment, nothing happened. All was still and the only sound available to me came from within. My blood beating against my veins.

I felt an odd sensation. Somewhere below. No.

A long thin tendril attacked my clit. It sprouted from that monster. The tendril flicked and twisted, putting me into a daze.

So distracted by the ecstasy, I didn't notice when it sprouted another. This time it was shorter and thicker, almost as if it were a cock. I felt pressure once again, but this time it didn't soften.

It pushed its way deeper inside of me and I groaned. Was I enjoying this? I didn't want to know.

As I felt it hit a wall somewhere deep in my belly, i groaned as it slowly made its way out. When I thought I would feel relief, it slammed back down. Over and over and over again. It bashed against my walls.

The stimulation on my clit and the stimulation from inside left me no time to think. My eyes shot open and I watched, with hooded lids, the onslaught to my pussy. It was disgustingly wet, and soon, a mixture of our secretions dripped onto the floor.

This went on for what felt like hours. Time no longer held meaning in my puny mind as I endured the monstrosity's torture. No end in sight.

Just as I was succumbing to sleep, I felt something burn from deep within. It tore at my lungs as I gasped for air. Kicking and twitching I tried to run.

I was bolted to that metal board. Nowhere to go, it burned hotter. That thing was tearing me apart.

My eyes rolled back as I fought to stay conscious. The burning continued, but I felt it's cock slide out of me. A mixture of red and white danced in the air as it dripped into a puddle.

A heavy weight pushing against my womb, my stomach had swelled. I lay there in a sticky mess, panting hard from the pain. It was over.

That monster left me alone in that room. I was in pain, and fear kept me still long after the restraints had been removed. I now housed an alien's egg. What do I do?