Intergalactic Breeding Program

Info
Sci-fi alien fdom erotic audio with tentacles & oviposition.
199 words
4.78
16.8k
23
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MissLofn
MissLofn
480 Followers

Storyline: A few hundred years ago, humans went to the stars seeking out a home when the planet they lived on became uninhabitable. One thing about humans that was recently learned is that they are a neutral body for most alien species. Aliens that have a lack of reproduction are able to use human bodies. From this sprouting the Alien-Human Breeding program which humans can join in exchange for being taken care of. You joined the program in need of cash and ended up loving it. You've lost count of how many times you've been bred even going as far as falling in love with one of the technician. Now, after a few months of not being bred, is your exam to see if you can carry again...

Included: sci-fi, alien x human, oviposition, breeding kink, eggs, medical kink, improper medical procedures, mentions of previous pregnancy, breeding program in space, consent established, aphrodisiac (after consent established), tentacle (pseudo-penis), sweet to harsh back to sweet, check-ins, bondage, humiliation, degradation, objectification, cumming inside, narrator orgasm, and anorgasmia friendly (listener orgasm not stated)

~ Inclusivity Stuff ~

Pet Names: Darling, Subject 571, slut, breeder

Body Parts Mentioned: legs, holes, eyes, tits, thighs

--:--
--:--
1.0
MissLofn
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This audio was amazing!

chieftwochieftwo11 months ago

I enjoyed the aggressive fucking of the breeding woman?

Share this

Similar Stories

The Monthly Agreement The ship's captain needs you right away...in Audio
First Contact with Alien Life They cum in peace...kind of...in NonHuman
Lost Record [F4A] Lost tape of the late Dr. Sosain Audio
Special Human [F4A] Double penetration from tentacles.in Audio
Traditional Etovian Welcome Welcome to the planet of Etov!in Audio
More Stories