Intergalactic Porn Star Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moaning constantly now around the cock lodged in his throat, Ashley begged for mercy with his eyes.

"You know how this works, bitch," said Kav. "You suck, and we fuck."

The kid kept up his unintelligible moaning as Kav slid his massive tool out of the boy's throat, then laughing, gathered up two fistfuls of his hair to better hold him in place while he throat-fucked him.

"That's it, bitch, massage my meat with your throat. That feels fantastic."

"Here, I'll make him moan some more." Simone slid out a few inches then plunged back in, driving an even louder protest from the speared kid, muffled only by Kav simultaneously strangling him with ten inches of thick meat.

"What do you think?" Chester asked me.

"He doesn't look as if he's having fun."

Chester laughed. "Ah, Ashley, one of our top earners. See the comments on that screen there?"

On the infographics screen comments were scrolling up at an alarming speed, things like, 'Keep it up baby, cry your heart out, you'll be okay', and 'So hot, love the tears, keep it up Ashley!'. At least a few were negative, 'Let him go, you bastards, don't hurt him!', but those were in the minority.

"Ashley works to his preferences, and he's very good at what he does. Any pain he might feel is temporary and completely optional. Nanite lube and healing creams mean all he experiences is discomfort, unless he prefers not to use them. And for some of this, he has chosen not to use them."

I'd heard rumours about porn stars using those kinds of aids, and numbing creams to help them stay hard longer, but I'd never seen a porn actor as convincing as the guy down below.

"If he likes it that much, why's he crying?"

Greaves gave me a gentle smile. "Have you never been so overwhelmed by something, that you couldn't contain it? Perhaps something forbidden—something that scared you, but that you enjoyed very much, regardless? Look at him."

"He looks terrified."

"And he's hard. He's been with us for two years now. You know what he did to receive his punishment. Why do you think he did that?"

"Because he wanted to." It wasn't a question.

"Exactly. Now watch and learn from one of the best."

I turned back to the glass ,and watched the two black men fuck this skinny kid from both ends, leaving me in awe of how his body could hold so much manflesh.

They both took their time, Kav sliding out of Ash's throat to slap him across the face with his slick meat, while Simone pulled out a couple of times to make sure he didn't blow his load too soon, before getting into some smooth fucking that made it hard to keep my eyes off the rhythmic clench of his ass cheeks.

After what felt like half an hour, the black guys sped up their pace, and Ashley's fingers curled against the floor as he did his best to hold still; probably trying to avoid dragging on the rings through his nipples and ragingly hard cock.

Finally, Kav reached his climax. He pulled back, his flesh glistening with saliva and throat juice, and squirted a load of cream into the skinny guy's mouth, making sure the cameras caught it all. I could see the kid's throat working as he gulped it all down and marvelled at how much of it there seemed to be.

Kav squeezed a few drops of his jizz into the kid's hair, then forced Ashley to clean the rest.

"Nice work, bitch. Don't know why you turned me down. You're an excellent cocksucker."

As Kav moved away, the man lodged in the kid's ass gripped his hips and plunged all the way into him, filling his guts with sperm.

Ashley kept sobbing as Simone offered his spent cock to him, but he tongued the last of the man's cream away, then licked him from base to tip as if he'd had plenty of practice.

Simone gripped the kid's hair and shook his head side to side. "Learned your lesson?"

Ashley nodded, tears still leaking down his face.

"Good boy." Simone slapped the kid's cheeks with his softening cock, then took a seat along the wall next to Kav, while two more men stepped forward.

"How long will this go on?" I asked.

Behind me, Chester answered, "For his full shift. Eight hours."

I turned around to face him. "Eight hours?"

"He knew the consequences of his actions."

Jesus Christ. Still, as wrong as all this was, it was also making me exceptionally hard. I looked down at Ashley getting impaled again, and imagined being one of the guys fucking him.

"If I didn't know better, I'd think you were enjoying watching him get spit roasted," said Chester, a mocking lilt in his voice. "Come here."

I crawled between his legs, knowing what he wanted.

"Take me out," he said.

I put my hands to his pants and unzipped his fly, fishing out a respectable girthy six inches, already partially hard.

"I'm sure you know what to do," he said.

I knew one thing. I didn't want to ever get punished like that poor bastard below.

I moved closer and slid his foreskin back with my hand, then wrapped my lips around his cock head.

"Mmm, very nice."

Chester put his hands behind his head as I got him nice and wet, sliding my tongue up and down his cock, while I looked up at him.

There was a hungry light in his eyes as he looked down at me. I got it. I was a twenty-eight-year-old man, in my prime, athletic and masculine as they came, sucking an older guy off for money. Even I thought it was hot.

He stayed silent as I serviced him, but the muffled cries and screams coming through the speakers were encouragement enough to put in my best effort.

When he decided it was time to get serious, he ran his hands through my hair, then gave it a sharp tug, and I started to suck him in earnest, figuring he wanted me to swallow his load. But he had other ideas.

He pushed me off his cock. "Turn around."

My heart hammered as it hit me that I was now a gay porn star, about to get fucked on camera for the first time, and that this might one day be seen by millions of people.

The kid below let out a scream, which was followed by the sound of his throat being plugged with a giant schlong. Even if I hadn't been hard, I was determined to take Chester's cock like a champ, despite preferring to top.

"Stand up and brace yourself against the glass."

I stood so my head was nearly touching the viewing window, and Chester took his place behind me.

There was the sound of lube being squirted from a bottle, and a moment later thick, cold liquid hit the top of my ass and slid down between my cheeks. Chester fingered the stuff into my hole, and then, as the kid below was rammed by a fresh cock, Chester pressed home.

Usually I liked a bit more prep if I was going to bottom, but while it was uncomfortable having him push right in, the sensation was just a stretch. Nano-repair lube, I was guessing, a muscle relaxant and injury prevention cream all-in-one. Still, the stretch was intense. I hadn't taken many cocks myself, but as I watched Ashley getting reamed while Chester fucked my hole, I understood why the kid wouldn't shut up.

I could see Chester's face reflected in the glass behind me as my hair brushed against the glass, and looked away, keeping my gaze on what was going on below. I guessed that was how Chester had sold me on this whole thing. He picked up on how perverted I was before I figured it out myself.

He fucked me at a leisurely pace, and I realised that he'd been in me long enough that all the men below had taken turns fucking Ashley and were lining up again.

"We use nanites to refresh their sperm and keep them hard," explained Chester as he pumped away. "They can fuck for hours."

I considered that as he let out a grunt and slammed his groin against my cheeks to spill his seed. As he pulled out, I felt the suction of being vacated, and was sure I felt his cum trickling out of me. It was hard to tell though, as my hole was numb. I could have been imagining it.

He fingered something around the inside of my entrance, and even the dull ache from being stretched out faded. It was comforting to know pain here was optional.

He clicked his fingers again and I knew what he wanted. I turned around and crawled over to him as he sat back in his seat and spread his legs wide. I licked and sucked his slick cock clean, leaving him clean and partially hard, as my mouth got him aroused again.

His cock mostly tasted of a pleasant-flavoured lube, for which I was grateful, and I suspected I'd been cleaned out before I woke. But it did make my throat go numb for a couple of minutes.

Once his cock was clean, Chester packed himself away, then directed me back to watching the action below.

Having fucked him senseless, the two guys currently using Ashley high-fived and came in both his holes. As they pulled out, he collapsed onto his elbows and knees, looking exhausted and fragile.

But his ordeal wasn't over yet. Kav, the guy who'd first fucked him, wrenched him up by his hair and pushed his meat back into the boy's mouth, while another guy lifted his hips and pushed straight into the kid's well-used asshole.

For the next few hours Chester had me kneel in front of that glass wall, as the skinny little bastard had his holes relentlessly invaded. Then at some point the buzzer sounded again, and the men undid the kid's restraints and turned him onto his back, fastening his wrists and ankles again to the platform.

They needn't have bothered. They kid had no fight left in him. He lay there unprotesting as one of the men, whose tattoo read 'Martin', crouched over his face and lowered his ass to the boy's mouth.

Without being told, Ashley started to lick the man's ass, the microphones located near the floor picking up the wet sounds of his tongue sliding around the man's ring.

"That's it, Bitch, get your tongue up inside."

Martin leaned forward and stroked the kid's rock-hard six inches, and Ashley shuddered under his touch, bucking his hips as he dove his tongue between the cheeks against his face. But before he could cum, Martin let go of his twitching dick with a cruel laugh.

Ashley let out a moan of despair.

"Time for your facial, ass-licker," said his tormentor. Martin stood and turned around, delivering his load in half a dozen squirts to the kid's face.

As Ashley burst into tears again, Martin crouched and scooped up a generous helping of his man cream, feeding it to the captive sub. He ruffled Ashley's hair.

"Nice work, kid." While his tone was mocking, Ashley gave him a look of gratitude.

As Martin moved away, the next guy in line took his place. Each of them edged Ashley as the kid licked their assholes, but none of them let him cum. All of them painted the guy's face and chest with their semen, then scooped up gouts of the stuff and pushed their fingers deep into his mouth to be sucked clean.

After hours of this, my knees and shins were numb, and my thigh muscles were screaming from staying in one position so long. But I didn't dare move. The buzzer sounded again, and an exhausted Ashley was released from his shackles and pulled up onto his knees by his hair.

Then, one by one, the black guys took turns pissing into his mouth. Ashley did his best to swallow it all, gulping down their foul streams, but he simply didn't have the capacity to take it all. Piss ran down his chin, dripping onto his chest, wetting his dick and balls, until he was kneeling in a pool of yellow liquid.

The buzzer sounded again, and the men stepped back. A stream of coloured foam, like something you'd see inside a car wash, rained down from the ceiling, coating Ashley completely, followed by strong jets of water. The skinny little bastard shivered under the stream as he did his best to wipe the foam from his skin and wash it out of his hair.

There was no steam, and I suspected the water was cold. The kid finally gave up and wrapped his arms around himself. He bowed his head, the water flattening his hair to his head and dripping into his eyes, as he waited for it to be over.

The water shut off and drained away, and he was reattached to the platform on his hands and knees, and the fucking started again.

I lost all sense of time, other than the buzzer sounding. Every time it did, I shuddered at what the kid was going through, watching him grow weaker and weaker. The men now had to hold him in place to fuck him. He'd fallen silent, no more weeping or moaning. His eyes were closed as he took cock after cock inside him, and he looked checked-out. I guessed eight hours was a big ask, even for an experienced performer.

Twice more Chester had me suck him, and then fucked me, and I was happy to do it because it meant I could move.

The buzzer sounded again, and a red light came on. Chester came to stand beside me.

"This is day four of five days of punishment."

Five days? I didn't care if the kid had signed up for it, that was crazy. But I was in no position to argue. If I had to do the same to get my ticket to Gliese, that's what I'd do.

Chester ordered me to my feet, and I followed him out of the viewing booth on shaking legs, with the taste of anal lube in my mouth. He took me to a room that had the number '226' on the door.

"This will be your room for now."

I wasn't impressed. I'd expected to at least have a proper bed like I'd seen on the videos in the brochureware, but instead, he was putting me in a room no more than ten feet long and eight feet wide. Along each side of the room was a narrow bunk suspended from the wall by chains and brackets. Each bunk was dressed with a one-inch foam mattress and a two-inch foam pillow. They did not look comfortable.

"Where's the bedding?" I asked.

"You don't need it. These rooms are warm enough."

Like animals in a laboratory. Less work for the cleaning staff, I guessed.

At the end of the cell, between the bunks, was a toilet and sink. Above it was a hose that ended in a metal nozzle, attached to a bracket on the wall. The hose looked as if it was designed to be attached to the tap. I could guess its purpose.

"You'll be sharing a cell with Ashley," said Chester. "During his rest period, I want you to edge him. Bring him to the brink, but don't give him release. Do this at least three times."

He left, and the door locked behind him. I lay on my bunk and tried to pull up the local net on my headware, but without an account or a password, I couldn't connect. I'd have to ask Chester to help me sort out access to the Luyton global net.

With nothing else to do, and the LED alcove lighting creating a neutral twilight, I lay there and replayed watching Ashley get reamed at both ends, unsure how I felt about it.

Sometime later the door opened, and he stumbled into my cell. He collapsed onto his bunk and closed his eyes.

"Ashley?"

"Just Ash," he whispered hoarsely. He swallowed noisily, and I imagined his throat probably hurt from being stretched out for hours. Either that, or it was numb from the nanite cream.

"I'm Ryan," I said. "I just got here today."

"Nice to meet you Ryan," he said, without opening his eyes.

He didn't seem to want to talk, but even though he looked half-dead, I couldn't let him sleep. I had a job to do.

I got off my bunk and knelt by his.

He opened his eyes. "What are you doing?"

"Chester told me to edge you."

He let out a laugh that shook his thin body. "Okay."

I started to jack his cock. It took a while for his body to respond, so I took him into my mouth and tongued around the ring piercing, and soon he was moaning softly.

He rested a hand on my shoulder, and as his hips lifted, I took my mouth away. He started to cry softly then. I'd never felt like more of a bastard in my life than at that moment.

"You know I have to do it this way," I said.

He sniffled and nodded. "Sorry, I'm just tired."

"Get some rest now," I said. "I'll give you a break."

I got back on my bunk, and was about to doze off when I heard him move. He crawled across the gap between our bunks and rested his chin on the edge of my bunk.

"I can't cum, but I can make you cum," he said. "Would you like that?"

"You sure? That seems unfair."

Tears trickled down his face again. "Please. I'll imagine it's me. I need this."

"Will you stop crying if I let you?"

He nodded

It felt wrong after what he'd been through, but I was turned on from teasing him, and it was hard to turn him down when he was crying at me.

"Okay, go for it."

He set about sucking me with more enthusiasm that I'd have thought he had left in him. His touch was gentle, and his skin was smooth all over. His hair smelled like soap and fell across his face when he lowered his head, and his lips felt great around my cock as they slid down my shaft.

I gripped a fistful of his hair as I got close to climax, afraid he might stop before I came as retribution for edging him. But as I thrust up into his mouth and dumped my load, he happily tongued it away, swallowing it as quickly as I could give it to him.

Afterwards he laid his cheek against my abs and I stroked his hair, hop-lagged as all hell. As I drifted off, he shifted away.

I woke a few hours later and found him on the floor by my bunk. Sensing he was feeling fragile, I stroked his hair, and he moved closer to make it easier for me to reach him. I rolled onto my stomach and left one hand combed into his hair, and fell asleep again.

When I next woke, he'd moved his mattress under my bunk, his lips practically kissing my fingers. In a fog, I realised I needed to edge him again soon, as I had no idea how long I had before they came for him again.

"Up," I said, and he did as he was told.

I had him lie on my bunk while I sucked him, and again he started sobbing as I brought him to the brink and left him there. I felt like an asshole, but afraid I wasn't doing it for long enough, I brought him close half a dozen more times, just to make sure.

After what felt like half an hour, I realised I was enjoying myself too much, and he wasn't sobbing so much as moaning my name. I kissed the tip of his cock and sat back on my heels.

"You can rest again."

He shook his head. "Fuck me. Please."

He rolled over and got onto his hands and knees, presenting me with his pale, round, perfectly hairless bubble-butt. If this was all natural, he as gifted genetically as he was on the shop floor.

"I don't have any lube."

"There'll be enough left in me. Anyway, I don't care. I just need to get fucked."

Just in case, I separated his cheeks and spit between them, fingering a generous wad of saliva inside him before attempting to breach him. He was right though, there was enough lube left in his passage to accommodate me, and soon I was fucking him long and deep, running my fingers over his back, combing them up through his hair. I leaned forward and kissed his shoulder and he arched his back and let out a moan.

"Stop, I'm about to cum!"

I stopped moving and he stayed rigid, willing away his own orgasm.

"Okay."

I started to fuck him again, this time hard and fast. I didn't want to risk him asking me to pull out before I finished. As I slammed home, he let out a sigh. I couldn't understand why this made him happy, but it seemed to.

Afterwards he licked me clean, then crawled back under my bunk, insisting on tangling his fingers with mine as I slept.

Maybe an hour later, I edged him one last time, and again he gave me another orgasm with his mouth.

By the time they came for him again, I felt quite protective of him. We hadn't spoken much, barely a handful of words, but he was a friend in a strange place, and he seemed to enjoy giving me pleasure.

Not long after they took him away for another gruelling session, Chester came for me.

"Busy night?"

"Yeah. Ash is good company."

"I thought you'd get on with each other. Now let's get some food into you."

He took me down to a dining hall, where row upon row of guys like me, in their late twenties and early thirties, dined naked. They laughed and joked with each other as they dug into a full cooked breakfast, and I started to chub up, and slid into a seat as quickly as I could to hide it.