Intergalactic Porn Star Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chester told me he'd come back later, and as he left, the guy opposite me leaned across to shake my hand. He had a nice body; great definition, with a tidy close-cropped beard and dark chest hair that trailed down to his abs.

"Hey, I'm Greg. You must be new."

"Ryan," I introduced myself. "I arrived yesterday."

"What do you think so far?" He took a bite of toast.

"I think I'm going to have a lot of fun here."

He laughed. "Who've you got as a master?"

"Guy called Chester. He seems okay."

"Chester? Lucky you. I got Carlos, and the man has a fucking elephant cock. My ass gaped for days after that first fucking. Luckily, he only did it the once."

A plate was placed in front of me by a nervous looking kid who looked to be in his late teens (so probably in his twenties, and on supplements), and I thanked him as he hurried away.

"Don't try to talk to the weebs while they're working," said Greg. "They're not allowed to talk to us during their shift, although you can have them suck you off if you want."

I laughed, assuming he was joking. "How long have you been here?"

"Just under a year."

"Saving to go to Gliese?" I asked.

"Yep. You too, huh?"

"Where else is there?"

He high-fived me. "Hey, heard you got assigned a pet straight off."

"I got Ash as my roomie, if that's what you mean."

"You're lucky, he's a cutie. Total pain slut, too, you can do anything to him and he'll come back for more."

"Didn't look as if he was enjoying himself yesterday," I said, taking a sip of orange juice.

"He's fiiine," said Greg. "Makes a fortune in bonuses doing punishment scenes. Don't feel sorry for him, he's richer than God and he's only twenty-three."

As I finished my meal, another young guy came and grabbed my plate. As he collected my glass, Greg grabbed his wrist.

"Hold up, weeb."

"Why do you call them that?" I asked, as the kid's eyes slid from Greg to me then back again.

"Short for 'WB', whatever that means. Most people think it means 'welcoming bottom'."

"Don't they get insulted when you call them that?"

"Nah, they don't mind. It's that weird submissive thing. The network doesn't take on guys who don't enjoy their work."

"You don't mind?" I asked the kid.

"No, Sir."

As if he was going to say anything else.

"See this?" Greg asked. He showed me the green plastic band the kid had around his wrist. "This shows his training progress. See these symbols?"

There were four icons printed on the band; a hollow circle, a filled in circle, a lightning bolt and a teardrop.

"This is how far through his training he is. He's grade four, so he has a bunch more grades to go to make top tier pay."

I turned the kid's arm, checking out the symbols. "What do they mean?"

"Lightning bolt means he's trained to enjoy pain. Filled in circle means he's trained to take any size cock up his ass. Hollow circle means he can deep-throat anything he's given, and the teardrop means he drinks piss."

The kid watched us both, saying nothing.

"What are the other grades?" I asked Greg.

"Ah, grade five is prolonged restraint, grade six is orgasm denial, grade seven is permanent chastity, and grade eight is body piercing... what else? I can't remember what's above that, but if you see an orange band, you're looking at someone earning insane amounts of money, and you'd better call 'em 'Sir'."

I chuckled at that.

"In case you're wondering," he went on, "Ash is grade six."

"No one does scat?"

Greg shuddered. "No, the network doesn't allow anything like that."

"Except piss."

He chuckled. "A little piss never hurt anyone, nanite cleaned and IFDA approved." He winked at the weeb.

I let go of the kid's arm, and he just stood there, staring at me. I was about to tell him to get lost, when Greg said, "Get him to suck you."

"Seriously?"

Greg yanked the kid forward so he was bent over the table, and gripped his jaw, turning his face towards me.

"Look at that mouth. Don't you want those lips wrapped around your dick?"

Well, yeah. The way the kid let us handle him, and the sexually charged atmosphere of the place was making me seriously hard. I ran my hand over the kid's ass and he just watched me.

"Come on, use his mouth. It's encouraged. 'On-the-job training'. These weebs are on their duty shifts right now, but that doesn't mean they get to slack off on the rest of it. Does it, weeb?"

"No, Sir," said the kid in a quiet voice.

"Plus," Greg said, lowering his voice, "bonuses. Never forget the bonuses."

He let go of the guy's wrist and said to me, "Anyway, you need to practice your 'dominant top' act. If you want sponsors, you gotta be convincing on camera."

Bonuses. Think of the bonuses.

Actually, fuck the bonuses, I was thinking about nutting in a hot guy's mouth.

"Okay." I nodded to the weeb. "Get under there and suck me."

"Yes, Sir."

He crawled under the table and knelt between my legs. I slid my chair back so I could watch him, and he took my cock in his hand and licked the piss slit, sliding his tongue around the head, licking away the first drops of nectar.

"That's it. Nice and slow to start off. Get it hard and wet."

You'd have thought it'd feel odd getting a blowjob in front of another guy, but I'd been to enough clubs where this was just another Tuesday, and any embarrassment I might have felt disappeared as soon as I felt the wetness of his mouth on me.

The kid ran his tongue up and down the length of my tool, then put his tongue to my shaved ball sack and sucked my balls into his mouth one by one.

I put my hands under the table and stroked the sides of his neck, then remembered I was supposed to dominate him. I moved my hands to the back of his head and pulled him down so his nose was buried in my trimmed pubic hair, to see what he'd do. He took me all the way to the base without protesting and let me hold him down until I let him go.

I was impressed. His technique was flawless. No gagging, no mess. I bet they had nanites for that too.

As if I hadn't just tried to choke him, he went back to tonguing my cockhead, then massaged the underside, teasing along the coronal ridge, until I jammed his head back down to the root of my cock and started fucking his throat.

It felt so good, every time I got close to unleashing, I gripped his hair and pulled him off me, waiting until I calmed down to fuck his mouth again. I didn't even realise I was doing it until I finally blew my load. I groaned as I watched him swallow it all down and marvelled at being able to get a blowjob with my breakfast.

Greg looked at me in awe. "Fuck, man, I didn't expect you to take that long. Not with all the boosters they put in our food."

"Wanted it to last," I said with a grin.

I waited for the kid to come back out, but he stayed where he was. I looked down at him and he stared back at me.

Greg licked jam off his fingers. "Now piss in his mouth."

"Huh?"

"You must want a piss after that blowjob. I always do."

"Yeah, but..."

"It's his job."

Think of the bonuses.

I looked back down at the kid. "You gonna drink my piss?"

The kid nodded.

"Do it."

I sat up straight and the kid took my limp cock into his mouth and made a seal with his lips. I started off slow, and he swallowed the first few controlled bursts just fine.

"They're trained to take it, but do you think he wants to do this all day?" said Greg. "Hurry up, I need a piss, too."

I didn't need any more encouragement and unleashed into the kid's mouth. He gulped loudly, swallowing it all without protest. After I was done, he milked out the last few drops with his hand and tongued them away, then turned around and did the same with Greg.

I ducked my head under the table to watch as he serviced Greg, and realised I was getting hard again. As soon as he was done, I nudged the kid with my foot, and he came back to me.

"Suck me again and make it fast."

"Jesus," laughed Greg, "You're insatiable."

"That's why we're here, isn't it?"

I let the kid suck me for a while, then said to Greg, "Hey, can I fuck him?"

"Yeah, sure," he said. "Like I say, we gotta keep these guys busy. And if the footage gets used, they get extra pay. Works out for everyone."

I looked around. Everyone else was eating their breakfast as if nothing was happening.

"Don't worry about them, they're saving themselves for their shift," said Greg. "Go for it."

"Get out here," I said to the kid.

He climbed out from under the table and I turned my chair around so I was facing outwards. "Come ride me."

Without argument, he turned his back to me, and lined my hard seven inches up with his hole. As he lowered himself onto my shaft, I groaned at the feeling of his hot insides closing around me. How I was this horny again so soon, I had no idea. 'Boosters', I guessed, whatever those were.

Once I was buried all the way inside him and his ass was resting in my lap, I put my arms around him and pulled him back towards me, then started to fuck up into him. He put his hands over mine as I pulled him down on my cock, letting out gasps and moans that made me fuck him even harder. It wasn't long before I was shooting my second load into him.

I gave the kid a squeeze to thank him, then let him go, and he climbed off my lap and dropped to his knees to clean me off, keeping his eyes on my face as he tongued all the residue off my cock. It looked as if it was all lube, and I guessed if I was him, I'd have a sparkling clean, well-lubed ass at all times, too. When he decided I was clean enough, he sat back on his heels and waited.

"What's your name?" I asked. I hadn't even bothered to read his tattoo.

"Danny."

"You're very talented, Danny."

"Thank you, Sir."

"You can go now."

"Thank you, Sir."

Greg laughed as the kid got to his feet and took off for the kitchen before anyone else could use him.

"Enjoying yourself so far?"

"Yeah. Though, am I going to be this horny all the time?"

He clicked his tongue. "Yep."

After breakfast, Chester took me to a new part of the facility, ushering me into a room outfitted with all kinds of BDSM equipment.

"Welcome to day one of your training. Today we'll be doing pain administration. Have you ever been whipped or spanked?"

I shook my head and he smiled. "Well then, let's get started."

Continued in part 2...