Intergalactic Sex Worker Ch. 04

Story Info
Something is brewing with the Puthrok on Slemven Station.
5.9k words
4.64
3.3k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: It's Just a Crush

You'd be surprised how resilient the human mind can be. One moment I was on earth, a simple guy doing a simple job, and the next moment I had been whisked away by aliens. I had no citizenship, and so I found myself doing sex work among the stars. It was honestly a dream come true.

A little more than a week had passed since I had arrived at Slemven Station. It was a space station run by the Puthrok, a reptilian race of merchants that spanned this part of the Galactic Federation. The station was immensely relaxed in its attitude towards drugs, clothing and promiscuity. As long as money was changing hands legally, they didn't particularly care what exactly you were doing. My abductors, including an alien for whom I was absolutely developing feelings, were known as the Braak. They were scientific recluses. Nerds, more or less. They were broke academics, and I needed money to earn my citizenship with them. And that is how I found myself dancing on a stage for money.

It was busy at the Volcanic Fissure; the strip club where I was working. I was on stage, wearing the equivalent of a women's one-piece bathing suit and thigh-high stockings. Despite the fact that I was a man, the Puthrok went absolutely nuts over my thighs, shoulders and ass. With only a few exceptions, virtually everyone on the station was a Puthrok. They -- like the Braak I was staying with -- were totally hairless. Seeing me prance around the stage with a light dusting of blonde hair on my chest, and darker hair around my pubic region and legs drove them absolutely wild. They'd pay good money to touch me in a private dance. They'd pay even better to fuck me. Something I loved, and took advantage of every single night I had worked.

Everywhere I looked, there were Puthrok milling about. The club was always busy -- it was one of only two strip clubs on a station of more than a million people -- but it was never like this. There were even a few Ambulthians in the club as well.

I will admit, I had eaten their cuisine about a week ago when I took Yagrisesh and her colleagues out to lunch. Until tonight, I actually had no idea what they looked like. However, they were unmistakable. They were bipedal amphibians that originated on an ocean world covered entirely in atolls. They had entirely grey skin -- the same as a shark -- and piercing blue eyes the colour of the ocean.

Their skin was coarse like sandpaper, and their fish-like faces tapered to a point. Along their spines was a large dorsal fin. They were mostly shorter than me, though some of the males were definitely bulkier. However, it was their women that interested me. Each of them had four breasts; a pair of larger breasts situated high on the chest, with a pair of smaller one's right underneath.

The women tended to wear bright coloured floor-length togas that left a generous amount of skin showing, especially along their backs where their fins were showing. The men on the other hand tended to wear only a pair of shorts that were very similar to those worn by Puthrok men.

I was dancing to a particularly long song tonight. It seems Cu'Thruk, the bartender and manager of this joint, wanted to make me work for my money tonight. As I strut out on stage, I pulled my arms out of the one-piece as sexily as I could. Thankfully, there wasn't a creature for hundreds of millions of kilometres that had any idea what humans considered sexy. When I pushed the one piece down towards my hips, exposing my chest and my nipples, the raucous laughter and conversation among the Ambulthians died. I looked over into their group, and noticed that virtually all of them were starting at me.

Knowing that I now had an audience of nearly a dozen enraptured shark people, I started to gyrate my hips. I wanted to see if they were turned on by my chest, or if there was something more here. I had made nearly thirty-thousand credits since I started working at this club. It was way more than my Braak companions made, and I wanted to keep the money flowing. I was hoping that if I could keep the Ambulthians interested that I could interest a few of them in some private dances. Who knows, maybe one of them would be bold enough to want to fuck?

I did my best to continue dancing while lowering my one-piece even further. When I had pushed it down to my hips, I turned to face the gawking crowd of Ambulthians, showing them my ass. I placed my legs together and bent over, pulling my one-piece down my legs, and exposing myself to the onlookers. Several Puthrok in the crowd hissed in approval. I knew the reptilians absolutely LOVED my ass, and was hoping that the Ambulthians had a similar taste.

When my only piece of clothing had hit the floor, I straightened up and turned around. My cock was throbbing and pointing straight out. I walked out onto the ledge of the stage and squatted down, spreading my legs obscenely and letting the crowd look at whatever part of me they wanted. Some of the Puthrok sitting next to the stage offered up a few credits to touch me. My earpiece chimed with offers to touch my legs, thighs, shoulders, chest and hands. More than a few offers came in for private dances, and I knew that even if I was ignored by my amphibious onlookers, that I'd be walking out of here quite a bit wealthier. Puthrok were almost always down to fuck. Their women loved my human dick, and their men couldn't get enough of my grinding my ass on them.

However, it appeared that my dance had failed to rouse the Ambulthians enough to get them to come over and make me an offer. I actually kind of felt slighted. I thought to myself that there had to be something that turned them on about either myself or the Puthrok. We were the only two types of dancers here!

When my song ended, I picked up my one-piece and walked back stage to make room for the next dancer. I had my own locker in the back that was reserved for a few items in case I needed a quick change of clothing. Given how popular I had become at the club, it had come in handy over the last week, and I had built up a considerable collection of clothing to entice those willing into a private dance.

I threw on a translucent robe that was common among the Braak over my shoulders and tied it around my waist. I left my stockings and one-piece in the locker. Despite the robe reaching mid-thigh on me, absolutely nothing was covered on my body as the robe was entirely see through. It was the perfect enticement, and given that this was a trade station where only adults were welcome, it also usually served as my regular clothing as well.

I walked out onto the club floor, intent on talking to my new interests like a thief sizing up a mark. I approached the gaggle of Ambulthians, as they conversed with one another. On the stage, a Puthrok woman was spreading her legs and using her reptilian tail to stimulate herself, to the delight of several onlookers. All those enraptured by the lude display were also Puthrok. The amphibian shark-people were concentrating on one another across several tables; their raucous laughter and boisterous conversation isolating them from the rest of the club.

As I approached the first table, I noticed that there was an almost even gender balance between the group. Despite their clear sexual dimorphism, they were evidently all enthralled with sex, regardless of the gender. That was good news for me, since I only had male parts... though I was growing increasingly fond of getting fucked as well.

I slid into a booth beside an Ambulthian woman and across from a man. Upon seeing me both of them, they turned to face me, clearly expecting me to strike up a conversation. The man was wearing only shorts, very similar to the Puthrok. However, where the reptilian aliens wore what was ostensibly a weird cargo short that had a zillion pockets and fit their tails, the grey skinned amphibians wore a tight black short that looked like it could be made out of spandex. It hugged the curves of his ass and did very little to hide his package.

On the other hand, the Ambulthian woman was wearing a very loose-fitting red dress that could have been made out of silk. It wove around her body like a spiderweb, covering the nipples on her four breasts but leaving much of her dark grey areolas exposed. Sitting beside her I also saw that the dress had a long slit up the front that exposed her legs right up to her waist. She, like virtually everyone else on Slemven Station, apparently did not wear underwear. Her legs were crossed, and unfortunately, I could not see what I was working with, but was determined to find out.

"Is everyone here enjoying their evening?" I asked the man sitting across from me.

The man looked expectedly at the woman. He was clearly deferring to her.

Understanding the movement, I angled my body towards the woman sitting next to me, letting my robe fall off my shoulder a little. With a Puthrok woman, giving them a tease of my shoulder was a sure way to get them into a private dance. I was hoping for a little more of the same magic here.

"This is a pleasant evening. My podmates and I are most enamoured with the entertainment" she replied.

You could have fooled me. Aside from briefly looking at me on stage, her "podmates" had barely looked at the stage.

"I'm glad you're enjoying the entertainment. If you'd like, I could perform for you alone, if you'd like?"

"A dance without my podmates would be much less enjoyable."

"Ah."

Well, this wasn't going well. There was more than a dozen of the sharks here, and there was no way I was going to get them all into a single booth. Still, I was determined to get something out of the aliens.

"So, what's your name?" I asked.

"My podmates refer to me as Quicksilver."

"I'm Benoit. You can call me Ben"

"You have a very attractive body, Ben. Mating with you would be very enjoyable experience. Herself will be most pleased to know that some off-worlders are suitable. However, tonight we are merely here to observe."

"Uh, thanks for the compliment, I guess."

Sensing defeat, I went to the next table of Ambulthians. The conversation went much the same, with each of the men deferring to the closest woman, and that woman subsequently saying that I was definitely hot enough to fuck, but that a private dance was unacceptable without everyone around for a party.

Leaving the group of sharks alone, I meandered back to the stage. I was going to let Cu'Thruk scan my newly implanted citizen chip in my wrist to give me my pay and head on back to the Braak embassy to see Yagrisesh when someone stopped me. Standing in front of me was an overly excited Puthrok woman who clearly wanted something.

She looked a lot more ordinary than most of the women on the station. Over the last week I had learned that Slemven Station was the main port in the sector. Most of the Puthrok here were wealthy merchants and traders, with the people who lived here permanently being the shopkeepers and cooks in the restaurants. There were some residential and hotel levels, but the market bazaar districts were almost all the rich and famous among the Puthrok.

Most Puthrok wore a small sundress in a bright colour like yellow or baby blue. The woman standing before me was wearing one that had clearly faded, and was a shade of light brown. Likewise, while most Puthrok were long and lithe, she had a fair bit of weight on her thighs and butt. It didn't distract me, but it certainly separated her from her more slender peers. Her scaly skin was also a much lighter shade than her counterparts. Her scales were a mix of yellow and green that was still pleasant in its own right, but very different from the dark blue and green hues of the wealthier Puthrok.

She hissed at me a few times and I waited for my earpiece to pick up the translation.

"This is my first time here. Your display was very erotic. I would like to enquire about a private dance."

"Sure, a thousand credits will get you a song where you can do whatever you want."

"Oh!" she exclaimed, with a dejected look. Even though her face was reptilian, an emotion like disappointment was very hard to hide.

"That is much too expensive for my humble means. I am sorry."

She turned her back to me and started to walk away.

Feeling an incredible sense of guilt, I reached out and took her hand. I turned her back around, and looked into her dark green eyes.

"What's your story?" I asked her. Until that night, I had never asked any of my "clients" their names -- not even the first couple I fucked -- and here I was asking twice in one night.

"Uh, my name is Longscale. I am a commoner, who is employed by the Federated Mining Conglomerate. I work as a secretary to the delegation that is negotiating with the Ambulthians. Naturally, I am too low-born to be a merchant, and so while I am on the station, I am out exploring. I am the first of my brood to ever leave our planet, and am amazed at how open this station is!"

I nodded. I was from humble roots as well, and was immensely sympathetic to wealth disparity. I also did not like how she referred to herself as low-born.

She continued. "Because of my status, and my weight, I have had difficulty finding a mate. Puthrok are quite sexually active, but usually it is the senior merchants or their wives that use me, and then expect me to clean up. I came here hoping to have a different experience. I should have known that everything would be out of reach to me. Slemven Station is famous for catering to the wealthy. Everything in Puthrok society is based on wealth."

Over the last few nights, I had met enough of the Puthrok to know that they worshipped money. This seemed like a plausible scenario to me.

"Well, Longscale, I'm Ben, and I'd be delighted to give you a new experience. Can I buy you a drink?"

Her mouth cracked open in what I can only describe as the weirdest smile I'd ever seen. It was endearing. She was definitely cute.

I stood up and extended my hand to her, which she took. I wrapped my arm through hers and headed over to the bar, where Cu'Thruk was working.

"Two glasses of Braak distilled glaben juice please, and put it on my tab."

Cu'Thruk gave me one of his famous smiles, exposing his serrated teeth.

"Coming right up for you and the lovely lady" he said.

Longscale's translator must have picked up his phrase, as her chest and neck blushed a deep shade of amber. On her yellow and green body, it looked adorable.

Once we had our drinks, I locked my arm with hers and led her back to a booth in the back of the club. It was reserved for private dances, and that is what I intended to give her. I was determined to rock this woman's world. She was heavier, and had a different skin tone, but that was reason for her to not get to enjoy herself. I was determined to give her a night to remember.

As I was leading her back to the private booths, I looked over to see a dozen Ambulthians watching me. I did not know what they were thinking, but in my head, I was treating this like a moral victory. Hopefully, they were all regretting not taking me up on my offer.

I opened a curtain and let Longscale enter. Upon entering the private room, I heard her gasp in astonishment. She turned to me with wide eyes as she looked at the plush divan and the mirrors that lined the walls.

"This is so opulent!" she exclaimed enthusiastically.

Sure, the plush cushions on the divan were on the nice side, and glaben juice was five credits a glass, but this was hardly opulent. She must be pretty working class if this was opulent. Still, I was determined to give her a good time. I motioned for her to sit down on the divan, and I placed our drinks on the small end table.

"I'm assuming you've never done this before" I said.

She nodded meekly.

"Then tonight is about you. I'll let you direct me. Usually, dances are supposed to only last for one song. But I want tonight to be special for you. You can tell me to take off my robe, or leave it on. I will dance on you, and you can touch me, or not. If you want to take things further... then we'll take things further."

She nodded at me shyly, a deep blush forming along her chest and neck.

"I'd... I'd like to see what you did on stage again. I've never seen an alien anatomy up close... it was very arousing."

I stood in front of her and untied my robe. When my rapidly hardening dick came into view, I saw Longscale's jaw open and her eyes widen. As I let the robe slip from my shoulders and fall to the floor, I heard her moan in appreciation. Puthrok were suckers for my shoulders. However, there was something I knew they liked even more.

Standing totally nude in front of her, I let her look at my throbbing prick as I swayed my hips back and forth while I slowly moved my feet back and forth. I moved my body so that I turned around, letting her get a look at my ass. I heard Longscale take a deep intake of breath and moan with approval. Like all Puthrok, she seemed completely enamoured with my butt. I bent over completely, placing my hands on my thighs and exposing myself intimately to a woman I had just met.

I stood back up and moved back so that my ass was close to her.

"You can touch me if you want Longscale. This is entirely about you tonight. Your bosses are pricks for not compensating you. I want you to have a great memory."

I turned completely so that my hard cock was in her face, and stepped back to look at my partner.

Her chest and neck were a deep shade of crimson, she was blushing so much. Her chest was rising and falling with intensity; she was breathing so heavily. There was a slight sheen of perspiration covering her neck and chest.

"I have never been presented with a male that asked what I wanted. I'll admit Ben... I have had plenty of sex with my male bosses, but never where I was in control or ever asked what I wanted... I don't know what to do."

"Would you like me to guide you?" I asked.

She seemed relieved that I asked, and nodded to me.

I extended my hand to her, and when she took it, I pulled her up into my embrace. She was a full a head shorter than me, but was thick in the waist. I pulled her closer into my body, pressing myself into her belly and wrapping my arms around her. She groaned in appreciation as we swayed to the music. I stroked her smooth head as she rested her face against my shoulder. When I let my hands wander down to her ass, she seemed to tense up, as if expecting judgement.

"I am sorry I am not slender and svelte like the Puthrok you usually mate with" she said with contrition. It absolutely broke my heart.

Wanting to build her confidence before I fucked her, I sank to my knees in front of her. Looking up at her belly, I placed both my hands onto the band of her brown smock and gently tugged downwards. Her clothing was not as tight around the bodice as the sundresses worn by the wealthier Puthrok, and it quickly fell to the floor. Longscale quickly covered her sex and her belly.

There was a slight sagging belly, with some stretch marks around her lower abdomen. Her thighs had cellulite. I have no idea why other Puthrok would judge her. She was positively radiant. My cocked throbbed looking at her. I groaned in appreciation while running my hands up and down her naked legs.

"Longscale, you are positively gorgeous" I declared. "I want to explore every centimetre of you, if you'll let me. You are divine."

I placed my hands on both of hers and moved them away from trying to cover herself up. I breathed deeply when I saw the bright pink lips of her pussy come into view. She was trembling.

"Ben, I want you" she said.

I stood up. Placing one of my hands on the back of her head and the other on her generous rump, I slowly pulled her into my body. I pressed my lips to hers, and slowly extended my tongue. She melted into my embrace as she let me kiss her.

12