Intergalactic Sex Worker Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've never experienced this! What is it called? It's so intimate!" she exclaimed.

Another alien wooed by humanities oldest trick.

"It's called a kiss" I explained. "It's what we do when we want to show intimacy and romance."

She moaned as I leaned further into the kiss, exploring her mouth with my tongue. I moved both my hands to her shoulders and pushed her back onto the divan. She watched attentively as I once against sank to my knees and moved in between her legs, throwing her right leg over my shoulder. Her pink sex was dripping and opened, having been turned on by the moment. I smiled at her before trailing kisses onto her inner thighs, running my hands over her thighs and butt.

When my tongue touched her clitoris Longscale threw her head back and moaned in appreciation at my efforts. Her actions caused me to double my efforts. I slid a finer into her tight passage and placed my mouth over her clitoris, sucking gently while I rocked my finger in and out of her sex, going my best to stimulate her g-spot.

Longscale huffed several times before groaning loudly. Her pussy flooded, and her leg quivered on my shoulder. As she rode out the waves of her orgasm, I slid out from between her legs and stood up before her, putting my throbbing cock at eye-level with the green skinned beauty.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked.

"Ben... I've never had that happen before. Usually once my partner ejaculates into me, they leave. That was intense."

"Well, I hope you like what I have planned next even more" I added.

She knew immediately what I wanted, and she turned over onto her hands and knees, and moving her tail out of the way. I had fucked enough Puthrok in the last week to know that this wasn't how the wealthier women had sex. They wanted to look you in the eyes as an equal. I ran my hands over her delectable rump and applied enough pressure to get her to turn over again. When she was laying on her back, I crawled between her legs and kissed her again. Moaning her appreciation, she wrapped her arms around my back and pulled me closer.

As our bodies moved together, I moved my cock towards her dripping sex. After having squirted all over my cock she was sufficiently lubricated, and I gently started to slide my cock into her. I slowly pushed in centimetre by centimetre until I was fully sheathed in her snug cunt. I was larger than most Puthrok males, and my cock was shaped differently. Not wanting to hurt her, I started to tentatively thrust into her.

She broke our sloppy kiss to moan, and wrap her legs around my waist. She was clearly enjoying my ministrations. I put my head into her shoulder and started thrusting faster, hearing her whimper as I drove my pulsing cock into her wet pussy.

Suddenly, she threw her arms around me and squeezed like she was in distress. She moaned and whimpered at the same time in a mewling cry, and her pussy flooded again. The lewd sounds that her pussy made drove me to my own climax, and I groaned as I emptied myself into her quim.

I was still inside her when I looked into her eyes and saw that she was crying. I immediately worried that I had hurt her.

"Longscale, I am so sorry, are you alright?" I asked.

She answered my question by kissing me passionately.

"No Ben. I think that this was the most passionate sex I have ever had. For nearly fifty rotations I have been a lowly secretary, getting used by managers and directors as their plaything. This was just... amazing. Thank you."

My heart broke for her.

"Hey. I don't know anything about your people much. But you're amazing, and you deserve more than what you have right now."

She sighed contentedly with my now deflating cock sliding out of her and our combined juices running down our thighs.

I wanted this feeling to continue. Being with Longscale was fun, and she was someone in need of a little love. An idea popped into my head. She mentioned she was staying here as part of some trade delegation, which meant that she was staying in a hotel.

"Longscale, are you staying in a hotel?"

"Yes, I am a part of a mining delegation here. We're staying in a hotel on the residential level. My room is actually located in the plumbing and heating rooms with the rest of the secretaries and menial labour."

God, I fucking hated the Puthrok pursuit of wealth if it led to stratification like this.

"I have a ton of credits that I have earned here. I make enough. Would you like to spend the night with me in a nice hotel room... alone?"

Her eyes widened in shock, and a smile broke out on her face.

"YES!" she exclaimed. "I'm nearly one-hundred rotations old, and this is my first business trip and a handsome alien asks me to spend a night in a hotel room with him! Of course, I will!"

Wait, she finds me handsome? Whatever, that's irrelevant.

After putting our clothing back on, I grabbed her hand and we practically ran out of the strip club. I did not even notice the entire pod of Ambulthians looking at our departure.

We walked across the station giggling like a couple of young lovers. When I asked her if she was really a hundred years old, she laughed and told me that even the poorest members of the federation had access to advanced medicine and that all our diets were regimented by law to ensure longevity. Most diseases were a thing of the past and sex was pretty safe between species.

I probably should have asked that question before fucking a bunch of them.

When we arrived at the front desk of the hotel in which Longscale was staying, a Puthrok man was working behind the counter. Before even speaking to me, he looked right at her and hissed. My translator picked up the message.

"Servants quarters are four levels below."

I put my hand into Longscales and held her tight, doing my best to reassure her.

"I'd like a nice suite please. A quite that comes with a big bed and a bottle of something nice. Also, it has to have a nice shower."

"I don't think you could afford a suite here if you're her type" he responded.

"Do you think I don't know how to count?" I responded, extending my arm where my Braak citizenship chip was embedded. "How about you just do your job, find me a nice suite that has a complimentary breakfast, and let me worry about who I do and don't associate with."

When the scanner clicked and he realized that I could put up some cash for a room, he sneered, but did his job anyway. He handed over a blue keycard for a suite and told me that we were three levels up.

I thanked him -- no sense in being a total prick -- before taking Longscale's hands and heading to the gravity tubes that led into the hotel's upper levels.

When we arrived at our floor we practically sprinted to our room. I was eager to feel her against me again, and she was clearly ready for me as well. Once the door was open, she took the initiative and pushed me into our suite, kicking the door closed behind her. She pulled my robe off my body and kissed my shoulders, while I pulled her cloth dress down, letting it pool at her feet.

She pushed me up against the bed where I was forced to sit on the edge. She sank to her knees and engulfed my rapidly hardening cock, treating me to a masterful blowjob. Letting my cock slide out of her mouth, she looked up at me and said "it feels nice to WANT to do this rather than to HAVE to do this" before engulfing me again. I moaned and ran my hands over her shoulders.

I tapped her on the shoulder to get her attention, and pulled her onto the bed with me. She thought I was going to slide her onto my waiting shaft; however, I positioned my face under her pussy, and moved my mouth up to her pussy and extended my tongue into her pussy. I passed my tongue through her pussy lips, doing my best to penetrate her with my tongue before sucking on her clitoris. It must have been her first time in a sixty-nine, as it took her a minute to realize that she could also continue to suck me off while I pleasured her. After a moment of her moaning in appreciation as I lapped at her pussy and our combined secretions, she leaned over and started sucking my cock again.

Growing bolder, I brought my hands to her back and rubbed up and down her ass crack, sliding one of my fingers over her anus. She mewled on my cock every time I did. Understanding that she liked this, I sucked on one of my fingers to lubricate it, then gently slid it into her anus as I sucked on her clitoris. The effect was instant. She growled onto my cock, while her back and legs tensed. Then her pussy throbbed, and she came all over my face, squirting onto my waiting tongue.

The act sent Longscale into overdrive. She dismounted my face, turned around and grabbed my shaft. She angled her perfect pussy over my dick and slid herself down, impaling herself on my shaft. Once she was settled, she looked at me with a wide smile.

"Ben, I've never been in control before. Can I set the pace?"

I nodded to her. I wanted her bad, and if that meant sitting back and enjoying the ride, I was completely down.

She started to gyrate her hips, moaning as my cock touched places inside her that her Puthrok lovers never had. She placed her hands beside my head and leaned down, forcing her reptilian tongue into my mouth in a lewd kiss that caused my hips to buck into her.

Unlike in the club, we were making love now. She was grinding her pussy into me and making out with me sloppily, our saliva coating our lips and mixing with the ejaculate on my face from her earlier orgasm. When she broke our kiss to whisper in my ear, I knew there was no holding back for me.

"Ejaculate into me, Ben. Make me forget about everything and claim me." I groaned and emptied myself into her. She moaned as I orgasmed, and came herself.

Longscale was still on top of me with my deflating cock still lodged in her. She looked utterly exhausted and well fucked.

"I've never had a bath in a hotel before Ben. Do you think that we'd have time to mate in the bath tomorrow before I return to the negotiations?"

I chucked to myself. "Set an alarm to get up early, and I'll give you a bath myself. Yes. We can have sex in the bath." I spoke.

We slept together that night. We slept facing one another, our bodies pressed against one another.

It was in that moment that I questioned how escorts did this on a regular basis. How did they not get attached to people they were screwing? I guess this is why in the movies they never kissed their clients, or listened to their stories. It prevented emotional attachments. I had only met Longscale a few hours ago, and I wanted to get to know her better. I was developing the same relationship with Yagrisesh. Was I even open to dating? Would either of them be open to dating ME? How would that work.

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud rapping at the door to our suite. What the actual fuck? Who would want us at this ungodly hour of the morning? It must be close to four in the morning, just before the artificial daylight turned on all over the station.

Not wanting to wake my beautiful partner, I slipped out of bed and put on my robe. There was no keyhole to peek out of, so I was forced to open the door. I was prepared to mouth off to a staff member if they were upset about me having sex with a servant in a nice suite, however I was absolutely NOT prepared for what was waiting for me on the other side of door.

There were three Ambulthians on the other side of the door. The woman in the middle was Quicksilver, the woman I had met earlier in the club. The other two were men, and they were both bigger than me.

"Ben. We require the assistance of you and your... partner. It is a matter of utmost urgency, and we won't be taking no for an answer. Would you care to join us for a drink in the Ambulthian quarter of the station?"

"What? Now?" I asked.

She merely nodded.

Fuck.

"Alright. Let me wake up Longscale. But you owe me a morning with her in a bath."

Quicksilver looked perplexed by that statement. I imagined it wasn't going to be the most shocking thing that happened today.

12