Intergalactic Sex Worker Ch. 05

Story Info
Benoit is inducted into a pod of Ambulthians.
5.9k words
4.58
3.5k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Joining the Pod

Being startled out of my sleep was a little jarring. However, waking up next to Longscale more than compensated. She was a little pudgy, and definitely had thick hips, but was a great cuddle, and an even better fuck. She was also positively adorable, and I could see myself getting to know her better. Which is why I held her hand in mine as we were led out of our hotel room by Quicksilver and her two Ambulthian colleagues.

They led us through the hotel, and back into the residential corridors of Slemven station. Quicksilver walked ahead of us, while the two Ambulthians trailed Longscale and I. I was not sure if they were guards, colleagues or just part of her circle. I had seen Quicksilver with nearly a dozen other Ambulthians last night, and I was not sure exactly where we were headed. Quicksilver had mentioned some sort of lagoon; however, we were on a space station. That didn't make any sense to me.

We walked in silence for several minutes through the twisting and winding corridors of the residential quarters. It was still late -- or, early I guess, and very few Puthrok were up and walking around. The halls here in the residential corridors were much dimmer than the jarring and brightly lit plazas of the commercial sections, and we barely had the space to move side by side. I still maintained a tight hold on Longscale's hand, even if we walked in silence.

After nearly fifteen minutes, we arrived at a large steel door. Two other Ambulthians stood guard outside. At least, I assumed they were standing guard. When they saw Quicksilver, they both nodded to her and fell into formation with the other two who were trailing us. The steel doors opened, and a blast of humid and hot air accosted Longscale and I.

Inside the door was a brightly lit pool area. Well, a pool area was an understatement. It was a large lagoon, with sandy beaches and a shallow pool of knee-deep water big enough for several dozen Ambulthians. There were nearly two dozen of them lounging around in the shallow pool, letting it cover their chests.

I was still getting used to the whole casual nudity part of this station, and it still shocked me that each of the Ambulthians that were in the water were totally naked. There were females walking around with their four breasts on display, and a large patch of grey and blue hair covering their sex. The men were laying around, with their sculpted chests and abs on display. More often than not, their cocks were all rock hard, in a weird state of perpetual erection from looking at all the nudity. They were all long and thicker than my own, and smaller than a Puthrok.

However, what struck me was that there was also a third gender walking around that I had not seen before. Some of the Ambulthians had only two small breasts rather than four large ones on the bigger females. They also had a smaller penis jutting out from their groin with a smattering of blue pubic hair.

My curiosity was broken when Quicksilver announced that she needed to talk to Longscale.

"I understand that you are working for the Puthrok mining conglomerates that want access to our mineral stores, yes?" she asked Longscale.

"Uh, yes, that is right... madam"

"My name will do fine. We are a rigidly egalitarian society. We have no titles."

"Oh, okay" replied Longscale.

"I would like to speak to you in private. You may leave your associate here with my podmates. They will assuredly take good care of him."

"Uh, certainly. But what will we be discussing?"

"Notably the way the Puthrok treat one another, and whether they will meet our strict policies of integration and egalitarianism. That's why we're interviewing someone who is not senior in their hierarchy. I want to know the real you."

Longscale blushed once again at being recognized.

Quicksilver looked down at my hand, which was entwined with Longscale's.

"I do not know how you have managed to show affection towards someone of her stature so quickly. I do not recognize your species, yet you do not show the elitist attitudes of other Puthrok workers in full touch clubs. We are very interested in you...."

"Benoit," I responded.

"Ah. Well Benoit. I must be leaving you now. Don't worry, I will return her to you shortly and you two can continue your activities in peace."

She said the last part with a slight grin, knowing that I had been busy fucking Longscale before her interruption.

She gently reached out to take Longscale's hand from mine, and led her away to a small door on the other side of the lagoon, leaving me here surrounded by naked Ambulthians. I looked behind me at the four males that had accompanied us into the lagoon. They were all busy stripping out of their tight shorts, ready to head into the pool with their fellow podmates.

Figuring that I had some time to kill before Longscale came back, I let my robe fall to the floor and walked over to the pool. I dipped my toes into the sandy water. It was warm enough to be a tropical wading pool. The water was crystal clear, and the water in the centre of the pool extended nearly to my thighs.

All around me the Ambulthians were lounging on the beach with half their bodies in the water. Most were laying on their side, with their large dorsal fins exposed to the water. Virtually all of them were watching me with a predatory look on their faces. Their shark like teeth did not improve the atmosphere that they were silently planning on keeping me out of Quicksilver's affairs.

As if to confirm my suspicions, one of the smaller Ambulthians that had both a penis and two breasts sat down next to me.

"We don't bite," they said.

"That's good to know. Your teeth and dorsal fin remind me of a species on my planet called a shark. We're taught to fear them as kids."

"Well, you don't need to worry about that from us Ambulthians. We're aggressively egalitarian. We're all vegetarian. We won't bite you... unless you want us to," she said with a flirty grin.

I laughed at her silly joke, although I still could not figure out why vegetarians needed such sharp teeth.

I leaned backwards, putting my hands out and letting the water lap at the lower half of my body. I looked over at her body. Her breasts were smaller than those of the females, and her dick was a bit smaller than mine. Her skin was coarse like the other Ambulthians, and her dorsal fin was wider, but hung lower on her back.

"You're a curious one, aren't you?" she asked me, clearly enthralled that I was so openly checking her out.

"I think you're very attractive," I responded. "I just don't know much about your kind. I'd like to know more," I added.

"Well, everyone here is a part of the same pod. When a woman becomes fertile, she will go into heat. Unfortunately, a male cannot impregnate her. Their penises are too thick, and too long. So, the male mates with an intermediary -- a neutral third gender -- in our own vagina. We in turn mate with the woman using our own penis, and impregnate her. She will give birth to a host of spawn, usually around a dozen or two, and then the pod raises them as their own."

I nodded along. This was increasingly complex, and I was astounded at how communal everything was.

"So, like, everyone is like a brother or sister?" I asked.

"Not at all. We're all from the same pod, but we all have unique DNA. We're more like a very tight knit gang. We all mate with one another constantly. Only one woman in our pod will ever bear young, usually the oldest female, and she always mates with someone inside the pod. It's why we have unique traits that differentiate pods. For example, we all have blue pubic hair -- that's unique to our pod.

I looked at one of the males near me. He was eyeing both myself and the neutral next to me with a weird fascination. Sure enough, at the base of his thick -- and very erect cock -- was a tangle of blue hair.

They continued; "When she gives birth, her hormones will signal to the rest of the pod that we're about to be parents. Both the neutrals and the women will start to lactate, and we raise the kids as our own until their pod is ready to set out on their own."

"Oh, have you ever raised a pod before?" I asked, hoping the question did not cause offence.

"Oh, absolutely not! Quicksilver is the leader of our pod, and she's always off on diplomatic meetings. Right now, she's looking into whether the Puthrok would make a good trading partner, and since a pod cannot be separated, we're all here with her. All nineteen of us. We're a caste of professionals!"

I looked around, and sure enough, there were seventeen other Ambulthians in the water. I took a quick inventory of my new surroundings, and counted nine males, four neutrals and four women sitting around me.

The neutral was clearly eager to keep the conversation going.

"So, your name is Benoit, right?"

"Yep. And what should I call you?" I asked.

"My name is Deep Blue."

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you," I said.

Deep Blue smiled at me. At least, I think it was a smile. It was hard to tell with the pointed teeth and the shark like features.

"So, what do you do?" I asked. I wanted to keep the conversation going.

"Well, the other neutrals and I keep our house. We live in a shallow lagoon on our home world, and someone has to cook and clean, as well as take care of things like food production and the laundering of garments."

"What does everyone else do?" I asked.

"Well, we have nine males in our pod. Each of them is responsible for protection and warfare. You've probably seen them escorting Quicksilver around the station."

"Yeah, four of them escorted us here."

"We have five women in our pod including Quicksilver. We're a very talkative and social pod, so they do a lot of diplomatic and government work with other species from around this part of the galaxy. Right now, we're on a diplomatic mission to the Puthrok, who have been after our mineral rights for a generation. The five women in our pod are all experienced bankers, diplomats and lawyers."

It was easy to see how they were so egalitarian. The work was split up among everyone in the pod, and they had no social castes. When jobs were assigned to an entire pod, social standing among individuals became irrelevant.

Deep Blue moved closer to me, and leaned back. I didn't hesitate to check her out. Her breasts were now prominently displayed, and her penis was standing erect, and through her tangle of blue pubic hair I could make out the faint slit of her pussy. She was very clearly putting herself on display intentionally.

"So, Benoit, tell me... what do YOU do here on Slemven Station?"

"Well, uh, I am a dancer."

"Oh. I thought that you did more than that."

"Well, I do. But where I come from, exchanging sex for money is still pretty taboo."

Deep Blue laughed out loud.

"How delightfully primitive! Does your society still follow superstitious nonsense like a goddess of the Moons as well?" she asked, clearly expecting a different outcome.

"Well, uh, yeah. We do. Tons of people attack one another all over my planet for who they love, and we all still judge one another based on religious beliefs, where tons of people are denied their rights based on ancient texts. It's not ideal," I answered, a little more forlornly than anticipated.

Deep Blue paused her laughing, and the smile faded from her face. There was a brief lull in our conversation, and I was worried that I had brought the mood down with this person I had just met. Thankfully, she broke the silence.

"I am sorry if I caused offence. Not all species have similar evolutionary paths in their civilizations. However, among Ambulthians, we have no shame of sex.

Whether sex is done for recreation, or income, we enjoy it and respect those who participate. Once we hit adulthood, we all happily mate within the pod. Everyone here has enjoyed each other."

That last part piqued my interest.

"So, everyone in the pod just sort of does it with one another?"

"Sure. We usually all sleep together in a large room in our home. If one of us is in the mood, it is never difficult to find a willing partner or three. Since the penis of our male does not fit into the vagina of our women, anal sex is the preferred position among us. Whether it is male on male, or neutral or woman, we are very open with one another."

"Oh wow," I responded. "So, it is basically a free for all. You all just have sex with one another and there is no jealousy?"

"Of course not! We are in the same pod. If a man or woman in my pod wants to have sex, I am happy to penetrate them, or be penetrated by them, or to do anything else."

"What does anything else entail?" I enquired.

"Well, we are naturally amphibian. We love being near water. Which means we drink a lot. That also means we urinate a lot. And we will often urinate on one another as part of sex. Often, it is involuntary, especially after an orgasm."

As Deep Blue was talking, I was looking at her face. In my peripheral vision I could see her cock starting to throb. Her nipples were also hardening as we continued our conversation about sex. Her people were fascinating, and I was very much attracted to her. I also noticed that three of the males that had been lounging were now much closer to the two of us. Likewise, the male that had been eyeing me up was also a lot closer. So was one of the females.

"So, tell me Benoit, have you ever had sex with an Ambulthian?"

"I have not."

She chuckled to herself.

"We know. You came up and propositioned a few women in our pod independently at the club. Sex is a group activity for us. If you wanted to, you could have asked if you could have sex with the group for money. We would have probably said yes."

I really liked the way this conversation was going. I loved my new life on this station, and was determined to live my life to the fullest. Having sex with a few of these reptilian shark aliens was an appealing prospect. My own prick had risen to the occasion.

Hoping to entice Deep Blue into making me an offer, I started asking her probing questions.

"What would it entail, if I had had propositioned the pod?"

"Well, there among Ambulthians, if a male or female is looking to mate with a member of a pod, there is usually a courtship dance. That dance acts as a sort of informed consent to the group. Certain moves represent specific sex acts that are off limits, or that the individual would like to participate in. Since a pod is usually more than a dozen individuals with three genders and a mix of genitalia, the dances can be quite complex."

"Okay, so what about in my case, since I don't know your dances?"

"Well, we'd probably just ask you what you're comfortable with, and what your limitations are. Or, we would just initiate the party and see where it went. Either one usually works for our pod."

I thought this was really going somewhere, and that things were heating up between us. It seemed like Deep Blue had other ideas.

"Do you want to come into the lagoon with me?" they asked.

I was a little confused. I was under the impression that this was going to lead to sex. I was hoping it would lead to sex. I did not particularly feel like frolicking around in a lagoon that barely came up to my thighs. But I liked talking to Deep Blue. I accepted.

We both waded into the lagoon, where Deep Blue sank down onto her haunches. The water was warm, and she let it wash over her body. She casually scooped water onto her head and washed her face.

She called over to three other Ambulthians, two women and a man. They approached, each letting out a low rumble that the translator in my ears failed to pick up.

"What did they say?" I asked Deep Blue.

She was relaxing in the shallow water, letting the water drip down her face.

"They're calling the pod over. We usually bathe together. We're naturally social inside the pod, and washing each other is a great stress reliever."

I looked over at the two women, as they both squatted down into the warm, shallow water, and began rubbing their hands over one another.

The large male settled in behind Deep Blue and began to run his hands over her shoulders and neck. He casually drizzled water onto their head, his large hands making no effort to modestly touch their body. His hands roamed over Deep Blue's shoulders, sides, and he even reached around to cup her pert breasts. It was an intensely erotic display.

I turned my head to watch the two women. They were standing in the shallows, the waterline sitting mid-thigh. They were running their hands over each other, doing their best it seemed to grope and fondle the four breasts on each others chest. Occasionally, they would dip their hands into the pool to pour more water onto each others skin.

I watched the show with rapt attention. It was undoubtedly one of the single hottest things I had ever seen.

As they washed one another, more of the pod began to join us in the shallow pool. Three males stood off to one side, washing one another, and the Ambulthian in the middle had his hands on the erect pricks of the two males washing him down.

I knew where this was going. I very much hoped that I was going to get to participate.

There was a neutral and a woman rubbing one another immediately to my left. Deep Blue tilted her head towards the couple, indicating that I should approach them.

I walked over towards the two Ambulthians. The woman was stroking the cock of the neutral, while they were rubbing the warm salt-water onto the woman's four breasts.

Both of them looked over at me as I approached. The neutral gendered Ambulthian reached out and took my hand, and slowly pulled me into the trio. I was slightly taller than the neutral. The woman was much stockier, and was a few inches taller than I was.

"May I wash you?" I asked, hoping that she would let me rub down her four massive breasts.

"If you wish to wash me, then join with the pod," she responded.

I was not quite certain what joining with the pod entailed, but I was determined to live my life to the fullest on this station, and that meant finding out.

I let myself be pulled in between the two aliens, and let them guide me. The neutral pulled me into her own embrace, while the woman reached down with both hands and poured the warm, salty water over my back.

The neutral Ambulthian pulled me into her own body, smashing her breasts against my chest. She pushed her own cock against my stomach and stroked up and down my arms.

I relaxed in the embrace of the two aliens, and let the woman stroke my back and neck with the warm water and her large hands. It was a thrilling experience.

"Will you join with the pod?" the woman asked me, again.

"Yes," I responded. "Though, I do not know how," I added.

I looked behind me to see that Deep Blue and most of the pod had already made their way over to our trio.

"I can show you Benoit". Deep Blue took my hand and pulled me out of the embrace of the neutral. She led me over to a shallow part of the water, and proceeded to lay down.

"Joining with the pod means exactly that, Benoit. Join with us."

She had a glint in her eye like it was the most obvious thing ever. As she laid down in the sand, she lewdly spread her legs, revealing her patch of blue pubic hair. Standing up in the centre of Deep Blue's pubis was a hard cock. It was a little smaller and thinner than my own, but looked sexy nonetheless. Sitting just underneath that was her vagina, slightly obscured by the patch of blue hair that covered her groin.

Sinking to my knees, I crawled over to her.

"Mate with me Benoit, and join with our pod."

I did not need to be told twice.

I wanted to fuck her. Sticking my cock into her seemed like it would be appropriate, however I was not sure that she was adequately lubricated. I wanted to make a good impression, and having now been with plenty of other aliens, I knew that sex should always start with a bit of oral to make sure you can penetrate without any hassle.

12