Intergalactic Sex Worker Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never sucked a dick before, and figured that right now was as good a time as any to learn. I could eat out her pussy afterwards. We had plenty of time while Longscale was talking to Quicksilver.

I leaned down and took her prick into my mouth, and immediately heard her scream and every other Ambulthian gasp in shock.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Deep Blue asked in a worried voice.

"What does it look like?" I responded, confused.

"We... uh, we don't do that," they said.

"Why not, do you consider it taboo?" I asked back.

"No. We have too many teeth. It would probably injure us, or even be fatal," Deep Blue said, with a look on her face that conveyed her state of bewilderment.

"Well, I don't have that problem. Where I come from, performing oral sex on a partner is very pleasurable, and can help stimulate our sex organs."

"...and you don't kill one another?"

"No. As a matter of fact, a lot of us really prefer this. I would love to perform oral on you Deep Blue. I promise, it'll be fun."

I did my best to smile at her with my face still a few inches from her stiff prick. She put her hand behind my head and slowly pushed down, signalling that she wanted me to continue.

"Oh, well, carry on then... I'll tell you to stop when it's time to mate."

I leaned back down, and dragged my tongue from the base of her cock up the back, flicking my tongue across her glans, before putting her entire shaft into my mouth and sucking. Yagrisesh had sucked me like this, and the feeling was absolutely incredible.

Deep Blue let out an audible moan at my ministrations. It was obvious that she was deeply enjoying me sucking her cock.

I was on my hands and knees, with my head bobbing up and down on her dick when I felt shuffling behind me. I was too engrossed in my task to really care who it was, or what they were going to do. I was liberated here on the station, and if that meant that I got to act like a total slut, then all the power to me.

I wiggled my ass, hoping to entice whoever it was to do something.

I felt the thick, massive cock of one of the Ambulthian males resting along my butt as a lubricant of some sort was applied to my puckered hole.

I grunted as he worked the massive dick into my ass. Deep Blue shuffled down so that her hot cock -- covered in my saliva -- was pressed against my abdomen. She reached under me as I was getting railed, and guided my now throbbing dick to her wet pussy.

When the male behind me who was fucking me had worked his dick all the way into me, he pulled out to the tip. He then thrust back into me, burying his huge prick into my ass in one stroke. The impact of his hips against me forced my own cock to penetrate Deep Blue's vagina.

I let out an exceptionally unflattering noise as I was both fucking and getting fucked simultaneously. Deep Blue moaned as well, and it shattered my own reverie. I still wanted to pleasure my new companion. I began to thrust into her, while doing my best to slide my ass along the huge dick buried inside me.

Deep Blue's breasts shook with each impact of our rutting, and I had an urge to kiss her soft breasts. I leaned my head down and took one of her hardening nipples into my mouth, and gently teased it with my tongue. I closed my mouth over her areola and started to lightly suck.

She reacted immediately. In my haze, I had forgotten that only a moment ago she had explained that her kind didn't use their mouths for anything other than eating. Having a warm mouth -- and indeed a tongue -- on an erogenous zone was driving her absolutely wild.

She moaned incessantly as I fucked her, and continued my efforts to stimulate her breasts as best I could.

I knew that I was doing something right when her hard cock, sandwiched between our bodies, erupted. Hot, sticky and very blue cum poured out of her throbbing member, covering her tummy and chest, soaking us both.

Her orgasm triggered the male fucking me to unload as well. He grunted before letting himself go inside my ass.

I withdrew my cock from Deep Blue, and the male behind me let his rapidly deflating cock slide out of my ass. A blob of blue cum dripped from my well stretched ass, and slid down my leg.

If I thought that I was done, I was sorely mistaken. The male stood up, and was immediately replaced by one of the other males that had been in the trio in the water. The third male companion took Deep Blue's place underneath me, while she looked on with rapt attention.

Even though I had just brought her to orgasm, she lazily reached her hands down to her cock and to her clitoris, and began to masturbate.

"Join the pod Benoit. Do for my pod what you did for me."

I leaned over to take the cock of the male in front of me into my mouth, while the one behind me slid his prick into my ass. His podmate had already blown his load in my ass, and I was well lubricated.

I let him fuck me for a few minutes while I sucked his podmates massive dick. Just like Deep Blue, they both had quick triggers, and shortly after the one railing my ass ejaculated into me, filling me up entirely, the one I was sucking off shot his load onto my face and chest.

Not wanting to be left behind, the woman that had been rubbing me down when Deep Blue had invited me to fuck stood over me. She used her impressive size and weight to gently pick me up, and flip me onto my back.

Straddling my head, I looked right up into her pussy. It was covered in a tangled mess of blue pubic hair. On my back, I saw the neutral that had accompanied the woman straddling my head slide over to me. She raised one leg over my abdomen, and lined my cock up with her pussy. She slid down onto my shaft, letting my hard cock bury itself in her.

As she moaned and started to ride my cock, I saw another male approach from behind the neutral on my lap. As the neutral riding my cock began to bounce, and wrapped an arm around each one of my legs, and pulled them up, forcing my body into a weird cowboy position on my back.

I felt the male line up his engorged cock with my well fucked ass, and thrust in.

I was about to moan out in pleasure from having my cock buried in a tight pussy while another thick prick plundered my ass, but was silenced as the woman straddling my head plopped her pussy down onto my face.

I was in a daze, as I let myself get fucked senseless. I concentrated on using my tongue to get off the woman sitting on my face.

I ran my tongue along her wide slit, doing my best to penetrate her. Remembering that she had never received oral sex before, I licked to the top of her slit and sought out the rapidly swelling bud.

I took her clitoris into my mouth, and started to gently suck on her most sensitive sex organ, causing her to moan in pleasure, and grind her pussy into my face.

I ran my hands along her plump ass as I sucked on her clit, moaning myself as I was fucked by her podmates, and managed to slide one of my fingers into her anus.

The intrusion caused her to buck wildly, triggering an intense orgasm of her own. Blue-ish fluid dripped from her moist cunt onto my face, as she squirted her lubrication onto me.

Seeing this woman get off on me triggered the neutral who was riding my dick. The neutral's cock erupted, spraying my already soaked body with even more blue cum.

The neutral and the woman stood up and removed themselves from me just in time to watch the male currently fucking me blow another load into my ass.

He removed his deflating cock from my well used anus. A rather embarrassing squelching noise came out of me when his cock slid free. As perturbed as I was by that, not one of my new lovers seemed to take notice.

I looked around me, and noticed that all the other podmates had fucked one another senseless during our little orgy, and virtually everyone was now lounging in the sand and letting the water lap at them, with one exception.

Deep Blue was still masturbating, lazily stroking her cock up and down.

She looked at me with a content expression on her face.

"You are now one with our pod, Benoit."

I looked down at my body. I was covered in blue spunk, and had three loads of it leaking out of my ass. I was a colossal mess.

"Uh, thanks I guess," I replied.

She giggled. "Oh, you loved it! Your penis is still erect!"

That much was true. I was the only one that hadn't blown my load yet, thanks for the fact that evidently it was rather easy to make Ambulthians achieve orgasm.

"Would you like to orgasm in me?" she asked me.

I merely nodded. I was way too exhausted to do much at this point, but I was keenly attracted to her, and after the gangbang that I was just in, I really wanted to get myself off.

She straddled me and sank herself down on my dick, putting her breasts into my face again.

"I really liked what you did with your mouth to my breasts. Would you do it again?" she asked.

I eagerly complied, alternating between gently sucking and lightly tonguing her beautiful breasts as she rode my dick.

After all the stimulation I had experienced during our orgy, I did not last long.

With a grunt, I thrust up into her and let myself go. I came deep into her, and she wrapped both arms around me as her own cock erupted again, spewing another load of blue cum between us.

We stayed like that, in a warm embrace, until I let my deflating cock fall out of her. I was content to stay with her in my lap for a few more minutes until I felt a warm liquid splashing across my thighs, and another spraying my abdomen and my chest.

Looking down I could see that she was very clearly peeing on me from both her orifices.

Seeing my confusion, she spoke.

"I told you earlier that urinating on a lover is common for us."

Surprisingly, I was okay with it. The act actually felt pretty good after a decent fuck.

"I kind of like it," I told her. "I am just curious how you can pee out of both your organs," I remarked.

"We have two bladders. Our women and men only have one. Urinating after sex helps us prevent infections, and it's become a communal thing for us. It's as simple as that."

With that explanation she held out her hand. We disentangled ourselves and walked into the shallow, sandy water to wash all the cum and other assorted fluids off our body.

When Quicksilver and Longscale emerged from their discussion several hours later, I was lounging in the sand, letting the water lap up and over my legs. Seeing her arrival, I stood up and walked over to her.

Realizing that I was still naked, I pulled on my transparent black robe.

"So, how was the chat?" I asked.

"Quicksilver wanted to know all about Puthrok capitalism, and whether my people could be trusted. I was honest with her."

"Oh?" was all I said.

"Benoit, I probably won't be able to go back to work for our mining conglomerates if they find out that I didn't immediately try to mislead our new friends. But I feel like there is absolutely more to life than money and titles and being looked down on by rich mining families!"

"That's the spirit!" I chided. "What will you do now?" I asked.

"I don't know," she responded.

"But I know that I like being with you. I know that you just got railed senseless by everyone here, so I won't ask you for much, but would you take me back to the hotel room we stayed in before Quicksilver asked for me?"

"Certainly -- I had a lot of fun with you Longscale," I added.

"I am glad. You made me feel like more than just a pudgy secretary that can be pushed around. I want to feel like that again!"

We made up our mind that we'd go back to the hotel after we had a proper dinner date, as neither of us had eaten since the day previous and it was now breakfast time. We said our farewells to Quicksilver and Deep Blue, who promised that they'd want to see us again later now that I was an honourary member of the pod.

Then we made our way back to our hotel room. I had no idea what I was going to do with her, but I knew that it would be a wild ride.

12