Interior Motives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you were here to talk about your new ideas for the office?" she said, her voice faltering as she spoke.

"I was, but now I'm not," George said, after another unnerving pause. He looked thoughtful again. Helen's heart rate increased. She knew she should be doing something, but what? She felt powerless to move.

His suddenly released one of her hands. She watched, seemingly mesmerized as he moved it slowly up to her blouse. He made to undo a button but she stopped him.

"George ... no ... I ..." she said softly, pushing his hand away.

George looked into her eyes, almost pleading with her, before trying again.

"George ... please ... no." She realized her breathing was becoming ragged. She should be making him leave but somehow she still felt unable to move.

He edged closer, his sudden move catching her by surprise. His hands came up to cup her face, holding her as he leaned in to brush his lips against hers.

"Please George ... no ... I don't want this ..." Her words were cut off as he leaned in again, only this time he kissed her.

She grabbed hold of his wrists. She was concerned where this was leading. A sense of panic beginning to overwhelm her as George leaned in to try and kiss her again.

She tried to turn her head away. "George ... I ... erm ... thank you ... but ... I ... you ... need ... go," she managed to gasp out in between his attempted kisses.

George pulled her closer and kissed her hard. This time she responded, her lips moving instinctively to reluctantly kiss him back. She knew it was wrong but she couldn't stop herself or him.

She squirmed away from his grasp. "George, ..." she exclaimed breathlessly, breaking the kiss, "no ... please..."

George grabbed her face again and pressed his lips once more against hers. She turned her head away, breaking the kiss once more. "George ... please stop ... we can't..."

But George was too aroused to give up now. He kissed her with force, taking her backwards down into the sofa cushions as his hand moved to encircle one of her large breasts. He gave it a gentle squeeze, delighting n the feel and size of it in his hand.

Helen was frantic now as she struggled to break the kiss and push him away, but he was too strong for her. His hand left her breast, her relief a temporary illusion as she felt it land on her knee, where it slid quickly along her stocking clad thigh and under her skirt.

Now as she struggled to fight him off, she had to contend with his roaming hands. They were everywhere. One minute groping, squeezing and fondling her breasts, the next, sliding up and down her shapely legs attempting to spread them and reach her pussy.

With a sudden burst of energy, Helen finally managed to free herself from George's grip. She stood up, shrieking at him with panic in her voice.

"GET OUT, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!"

She was trembling with fear as George stood up stiffly from the sofa. He took a long hard look at her as he adjusted his suit jacket and pants. He breathed in deeply and then without a word walked out of the house and leaving the front door wide open, got into his car and drove away.

Helen dashed over to the door and slammed it shut behind him, locking it and shooting across the deadbolts. She turned and collapsing back against it, she broke down and sobbed. She felt soiled; used and dirty, completely degraded by his actions.

When the tears stopped she sat and thought about recent events. It didn't take long for all the pieces to fit together. Mike's resurgence at work had coincided with Helen being approached by George about his office re-design. It all made perfect sense. She had been so blinded by the need to get the commission that she hadn't seen what was right in front of her eyes all along. This had never been about refurbishing his office. This was all about George wanting to seduce her.

How ironic she thought. At least my reputation is safe even if we're going to lose our home now. She broke down into floods of tears again.

> > >

"YOU IDIOT, YOU STUPID, STUPID IDIOT!" George yelled angrily, banging his fist against the steering wheel as he drove away from Helen's home. He had pushed it too far, too soon. He'd acted like a hormonal teenager instead of the suave, sophisticated, successful businessman that he was. He had probably ruined whatever chance he might have had to seduce her. He banged the steering wheel in frustration again. "FUCK IT."

>

>

>

If Helen slept at all that night, it was badly. Upset and alone she was still traumatized by George's assault on her. Unclear thoughts, actions and solutions swirled around her head making sleep almost impossible to come by. As the sun rose in the sky to herald the dawn of a new day she still had no answer to her problem.

As the day wore on and she regained control of her emotions, Helen had time to think about the whole sorry mess. She started to blame herself. Had she led George on in any way? She came to the conclusion that yes, she had.

At their first meeting she'd paraded herself to him by wearing her short, tight dress and the 4" heel stilettos, knowing she was deliberately exposing and using her body to achieve the commission she so desperately needed.

She whiled away the hours sitting in her office staring at the design boards, waiting with the faint hope that the phone would ring and it would be George phoning to apologize, and begging her to carry on with the design. But no call came. Should she call him? She wasn't sure what to do as she began to resign herself to the fact that he wasn't going to call her and she'd lost the commission.

When her phone finally did ring she rushed to pick it up, only to find it was Mike checking in as he did every evening when he was away. She let him tell her about his day before he asked her the question she didn't want to hear, but knew was coming.

"So has George signed up yet then Helen?" Mike asked.

She sighed deeply before she said, "Yeah, about that. George and I had a sort of slight disagreement about what he wanted, and the bottom line is that he ... erm ... kinda stormed off. The thing is, I don't think he's going to go ahead now."

"What! God No! For fuck's sake! Helen ... you have to make this right! You must get him on board again or we stand to lose everything. I don't care what you do, just make sure you don't lose him. Helen, do you hear me? Whatever it takes baby, get him signed up, okay?"

"Okay Mike," she answered quietly. She was so conflicted. Did her husband know what he was asking of her? She knew exactly what it would take. The only problem was, was she prepared to go that far?

>

>

>

On the third day following George's visit, her course of action was determined by the arrival of a final demand notice from one of their main creditors, along with a letter from the bank threatening foreclosure.

With a heavy heart she reluctantly picked up her phone and rang George on his personal cell.

"George Benson," he answered on the third ring.

"Oh, hello George, it's Helen Grube." Despite her efforts to seem upbeat, her voice croaked, as a lump stuck in her throat.

"Helen, what a pleasant surprise. What can I do for you today," George oozed in reply. Helen winced as she heard the belittling tone in his voice.

"Well, I was wondering if ... if you still wanted to go ahead with your office re-design after our ... well... our little misunderstanding the other day?" Helen's heart was pounding in her chest as she struggled to get her words out.

"Ah yes; our little misunderstanding." He paused to let his words sink in. "Mmmm ... well I still want to go ahead my dear; but it will have to be on my terms," George replied firmly. "I trust I'm making myself perfectly clear?" he added with relish.

Helen groaned inwardly as she slumped lower in her chair. "Perfectly clear," she replied, "I've got some more drawings and samples for you to look at. What time would be convenient for you to see me?"

George smiled to himself. "Around five o'clock would be fine ... and Helen ... dress to impress darling," he sneered.

>

>

>

It was exactly five o'clock when Helen arrived at George Benson's office. As usual he made her wait.

Flushed and nervous and unable to sit still, she anxiously paced around the waiting area. Anyone walking by would have thought she looked sensational. She was wearing a smart business suit comprising a short skirt with a matching fitted jacket. This time though, instead of pantyhose, she had on a garter belt and stockings, the tops of which her skirt barely covered. Her long shapely legs were accentuated by 5" stiletto heel shoes. Under her jacket, she wore nothing but a black lace bra that barely contained her large breasts.

Her hair shone as it cascaded over her shoulders and she had paid particular attention to her make up. She knew full well what this meeting could lead too, but was hopeful she could reach a compromise with George of some kind. But for some reason she also felt a slight buzz in her body that she couldn't quite place. Was it some perverse form of arousal? She shook her head and dismissed it as nothing more than nerves and carried on pacing.

The door to George's office opened abruptly making her jump. He stepped out with a group of other people.

"Ah, Helen my dear, you're here and just in time. We're about to go into a short meeting. You might as well join us." He took her arm and steered her into the boardroom.

She was a bit nonplussed as he sat her down at the back of the room, taking the seat next to her.

The lights went out as a short PowerPoint presentation was shown. Helen had no idea why she was there until she felt George put his hand on her knee. He had waited all of two minutes.

Unchallenged, he slid it up her thigh until he reached where she had crossed her legs. He nudged at them until she finally and reluctantly uncrossed them. That gave him clear access to the inside of her thigh.

Helen grimaced. She badly wanted to resist but knew this was a test and she had no option but to go along with what he wanted. He reached her stocking top and when his fingers touched her bare flesh she shuddered slightly as her heart rate quickened.

George could feel the heat from between her thighs and moved his fingers slowly over her smooth bare flesh until he reached her lace thong. His finger touched the front. Helen twitched. It had been so long since her body had received any form of sexual contact or arousal, and even though she didn't want anything to do with George Benson, her body instantly betrayed her.

George by now was very happy. He couldn't believe how wet she already was. He slowly moved his finger over the fabric of her thong feeling her pussy lips begin to swell beneath his feather-light manipulation. He was sure he could feel them pulsating against his fingertips.

Helen gripped the chair arms tightly, her knuckles white from the force she was exerting. She so badly wanted to stand up and scream out loud, to tell him he was a pervert to his face. But she gritted her teeth and hoped that the torment and nightmare would soon end.

George was enjoying himself immensely. He could sense Helen's disquiet and was reveling in her apparent misery. He pulled the fabric of her skimpy thong to one side and slid his finger between the slimy folds of her labia. Helen bit down on her lower lip, stifling the scream she wanted to release and struggling to keep her body still.

Suddenly, the lights snapped on making her jump. She was sure the other people in the room could see what George was doing to her, but it seemed all eyes were facing to the front as a question and answer session started.

As George continued his assault on her pussy, she was shocked when he suddenly asked a question.

All eyes swiveled to him, and her. She froze. Oh God, everyone was bound to see what was happening now!

The question George asked was debated and then thankfully for Helen all eyes turned back to the front.

Finally the meeting ended and George stood and pulled Helen's chair out so she could stand up.

She struggled to her feet almost staggering from the lack of response from her legs. "Come on my dear," George said, "let's go look at your designs." He led her back into his office, locking the door behind them.

"Right, you can put your design boards on here," George said pointing to his large desk.

Helen spread them out and as she stretched out to put the ones furthest away in place, George moved up close behind her.

"Erm...where do you want me to start?" a very nervous and hesitant Helen asked.

"Well run me through your ideas, illustrating them with the sample fabrics and artworks you've brought with you," George replied with a wicked smile.

"Oh really ... are you sure you don't want to just fuck me now?" Helen spat out, surprised that George seemed to be all business. He grinned but said nothing. Her relief was to be short lived, as he moved up behind her.

As she began her presentation, George placed both his hands on her ass cheeks, feeling their full shape and firmness before squeezing gently.

Helen stumbled over her words as one of his hands moved down to her right thigh and slid under the hem of her short skirt. She wanted to shrug him off but knew that she couldn't. That ship had sailed and she was powerless to react and he knew that.

George moved his hand to the front of her leg reveling in the shape of her curvaceous thigh and the texture and silky smooth feel of her stockings. Bringing his left hand into play to grope her ass, his right moved further up her inner thigh until he reached the bare flesh at her stocking top.

Helen's body impulsively shivered at his touch and she let out a little gasp.

"Carry on my dear," George said as Helen stopped talking, "I need to know what all my options are before I make my final decision."

"Well, as you can see I have looked at a Spanish theme for your ... for your ... erm ... your offices ... and... and ... oooohhhh," she moaned, throwing her head backwards as George rubbed her pussy hard through her wet thong. Her legs twitched as the unwanted arousal sizzled through her body.

George smiled. He knew he had her now, his conquest was complete. It was time to fuck her.

As his right hand continued to stroke her pussy, his left hand moved up to her jacket buttons. He undid them slowly, before sliding his hand inside to cup one of her massive breasts.

"Please ... no ... I don't want this ... I'm married ..." she whimpered softly, making a last ditch effort to prevent this from going further.

George's smile became a smirk. Stupid bitch. As if he could care less about her marital state. Didn't she realize that HER feelings didn't matter. This was ALL about him, as she would soon see.

He pushed into the flesh that was spilling over the top of her bra, before slipping his hand under the lacy fabric to find her nipple was already erect and hard.

Eager to see her topless, he quickly removed her jacket and as he unhooked her bra, spun her around to face him.

He looked into Helen's eyes and smiled when he saw that she was trying to defiantly stare him down, a task she was clearly losing as her body betrayed her.

He looked down to see her large breasts swaying slightly, her chest heaving whilst his fingers continued to stroke across her pussy lips.

Helen's eyes flickered closed as her arousal grew. It had been so long since she had felt this way and the very nature of the seduction made the eroticism greater. She was going to be fucked by a much older, powerful man who just happened to be her husband's boss.

She suddenly felt guilty. She was going to cheat on her husband. The feeling quickly vanished as George lowered his head to her breast and took an engorged nipple into his mouth and sucked hard.

"Ooohhmygodd..." she moaned, as her hips began to twitch.

George lifted his head away from her breast and looked into her face. Her eyes were closed and her full red lips were parted slightly, begging to be kissed.

Bringing his lips to hers, he kissed her as he continued to stroke her pussy with his fingers. Helen kissed him back forcefully, her passion growing as her tongue touched his.

George brought both his hands up to fondle her breasts, paying particular attention to her nipples which were now standing proudly erect. He was pleased to see she liked that, as she threw her head back and moaned loudly.

After a few minutes of breast play, it was time to move on to the main course. Grabbing her hand he brought it down to his erection. Although she fought with him, trying to resist, he held her hand in place, making her rub his bulge through his pants. He kissed her again as she continued to fondle his erection.

"Undo my pants," George growled, as he finally broke their kiss.

A hesitant Helen slowly undid his belt and pulled down his zip. She reached inside his trousers and pulled out his cock.

"Oh my god," she exclaimed loudly as his thick cock sprung out to slap into her hand, "I... I can't... it's too big."

"Why don't you just lick it first," George said as he put his hands on Helen's shoulders and pushed her down to her knees.

Unable to resist the pressure, she sank down, submitting to his will. Sitting back on her heels Helen tentatively took hold of his cock again and stroked it with her left hand before bending lower, she closed her lips around the head of his cock and took it inside her mouth.

She licked round the bulbous head, tasting George's pre cum before she opened her mouth and slid it over his cock. She had given blow-jobs before but never to anyone with a cock this large and this thick.

Saliva dripped from her mouth as she took his shaft as far down her throat as she could. George could feel his orgasm building so quickly withdrew his cock from her mouth. When he came he wanted to put it all in Helen's pussy.

He helped her to her feet, quickly unzipping her skirt, which he pushed down over her hips. It slid down her legs to pool around her ankles. Her large breasts swayed enticingly in front of him. He looked at them, noticing her nipples, centered in perfectly sized pink aureoles, were very large and erect. She was definitely aroused. He looked lower. Her wonderful legs were encased in stockings held up with a skimpy garter belt and her 5" heel stilettos just served to emphasize their shape.

But what amazed him was that as she stood before him she still continued to stroke up and down his shaft. George was amazed. He looked at her in a new light as he pondered on why she was displaying such immoral behaviour now. Despite her strong resistance, maybe there had been this wanton slut side to her all along.

He quickly removed the rest of his clothes along with her sopping wet thong before he pulled her close and kissed her forcibly. She moaned into his mouth as his fingers invaded her pussy.

Helen was completely overwhelmed by her arousal. She couldn't understand how George had so quickly got her to this point. She was almost begging to be fucked.

Breaking the kiss, George pushed her back against his desk, taking control of his cock from Helen's firm grasp. He moved in closer, forcing himself in between her legs, making her spread them wide as he rubbed his cock against her pussy. He took another step. His cock was pushing against her pussy lips now, seemingly desperate to gain entry and as her legs opened even wider, so he thrust upwards, sinking the head of his cock inside her dripping wet pussy.

"Oooohhhh," she cried out as his cock head slipped inside her welcoming pussy. She was so wet. He withdrew immediately as he didn't want to fuck her like that just yet.

Instead, he spun her around and bent her over his desk. Without hesitation, Helen spread her legs wide. George lined up his cock and pushed forward into her pussy.