Interior Motives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmygod .... oooohhhh," Helen groaned as the bulbous head of his cock forced itself past her pussy lips.

"Oh, you're so delightfully tight my dear," George gasped, as he grunted with pleasure.

"Ummppphhh," Helen exhaled deeply as George forced more of his cock inside her. She slumped lower, her breasts mashed into the desk top, the cold surface causing her to gasp.

George was consumed with lust. He was impatient to get all of his large cock inside her, so desperate was his need to fuck the young wife that it almost overwhelmed him. Helen groaned loudly, her cry a mixture of pleasure and pain. Her pussy was not used to this much violence and resisted for a while, but soon it began to accept the invasion and clamped down onto George's hard shaft.

"Oh yeah ... fuck yeah," George shouted out, delighted with her involvement now as he began to stroke in and out of her, pushing deeper with each and every thrust. He finally bottomed out and happy that she was stretched enough to accommodate his thickness began to pick up the pace.

"Uunnggghh ... uunngghh ... uunngghh," Helen grunted repeatedly as George rhythmically pounded into her.

He lifted her up from the desk so he could paw at her large breasts, which dangled enticingly below her. They were swaying to and fro in time to George's thrusts as he fondled them, his fingers catching hold of her nipples, twisting and pulling at them making her mewl with desire.

Leaving one hand to play with her breasts, he slipped his other around and under her body until he found her clit. It wasn't difficult to find, it had left its protective sheath and was standing out quite proudly. As George touched it, so Helen responded.

"Ooohhmygodd," she screamed as she came twitching and trembling to her first orgasm.

George continued to pound away inside her pussy. Helen couldn't believe his stamina and the sex was just the best she'd ever had. She'd heard it said by many women that size wasn't that important and she had definitely been one of those. But now ...

Clearly anybody who believed that had never been fucked by someone with a big cock. And George not only had a big cock but it was obvious he knew what to do with it.

As these thoughts ran quickly through her mind, Helen felt her next orgasm building.

Ohhh ... ohhhh ... nnnngggrrr," she screamed as she came to a shuddering climax again.

Much to Helen's shock, George withdrew, but she didn't worry for long as he turned her around and laid her down on the desk.

Hooking her legs over his arms he spread her wide and offered his cock back to her pussy. He pushed forward and despite some initial resistance, which surprised him, he slid in.

As she lay on her back with her ginger hair framing her lovely face, he gazed down on her. Her eyes were closed and her full red lips were parted and moving slightly as she grimaced and gasped and grunted in time with his thrusts.

God but she looked so beautiful. And she had denied him for so long. But she had been worth the wait. He carried on, smoothly thrusting hard and deep, watching her breasts moving up and down her chest until he brought his hands to them, trying to get all of their fullness into his hands and failing miserably.

He fucked her hard until she came for a third time and he felt his release building. As his cock stiffened, he exploded, flooding her pussy with string after string of his sticky white cum. He couldn't remember ever cumming that hard before.

"My dear, you are incredible," he said to Helen, before he collapsed on top of her and kissed her. Helen put her arms around his neck and kissed back, shoving her tongue into his mouth. As their tongues swirled together so their passion grew.

Helen's eyes flew open in amazement. Much to her shock, she felt George's semi deflated cock beginning to swell inside her again.

George too was surprised to feel his cock throbbing again so soon, as the blood rushed up the veins to swell his erection. It had never left her pussy and as it grew he started to move his hips and pump in and out again.

Helen reacted immediately as she crossed her legs round George's back and attempted to pull him in deeper. Her stiletto's raked down his back leaving vivid red scratches.

Sensing when the time was right, George moved her legs up to his shoulders, which gave him a different angle from which to fuck Helen.

Fully erect again he pounded down into her as he got even deeper penetration than before and with the different angle he now managed to hit Helen's G-spot. This brought a completely different reaction from Helen.

Aaaarrrggghhhh ..." she screamed over and over again as she came gushing to her latest orgasm. Never before had she cum so hard and for so long and she was sure that she even blacked out for a few seconds.

Exhausted by his efforts, George didn't last much longer, and as he climaxed he again flooded her pussy with his potent seed.

He stood up, his cock sliding out of Helen's ravaged pussy followed by a stream of his cum, which oozed down onto her shapely thighs.

"That was fantastic my dear," he said, "you are without doubt a great fuck. Your husband is the luckiest man alive. If I was married to you I would like nothing better than to fuck you every single day."

"My husband has not fucked me for the last few months but he has never, ever fucked me like that," Helen panted in reply. "Your cock is the biggest one I have ever had inside me. You must be a least twice my husband's size..."

Her voice trailed off as she realized what she had just said. She had just betrayed her husband in the worst possible way. Her eyes filled with tears, but she choked them back as George moved over and put his arms around her.

"Don't worry my dear, he will never know about this," he said as he comforted her. "It will be our secret."

"Now, I believe Mike will be away on another business trip in a couple of days time, so I'll come around to your office so we can resume our design discussions then. I think it will take us some time to thrash out all the kinks, so to speak," he added with a broad smile.

Helen looked away. Clearly George wanted to continue their affair and Helen didn't know whether she was horrified or aroused by the thought of that.

She smiled sadly as her pussy twitched, giving her an instant answer. Well Mike HAD said do whatever it takes ...

>

>

>

It was six months later ...

"Ooooohhhh ... oooohhhh ... OOOHHHHH ..." Helen cried out as she tightened her grip on the edge of the desk. She was bent over, her legs stretched wide, her panties halfway down her thighs as she was taken forcibly from behind.

She could hear the lewd slapping together of flesh on flesh as her ass cheeks wobbled with each thrust forward of George's hips, driving his large cock deep inside her pussy. She could also hear the squelching noise as his cock pistoned in and out of her drenched gash.

"Ooohhhhmmmm ... ooohhmygodd ... ohhhhhh ... shhhhhhhittttt ..." she cried out, her mouth opening wide as she manged to look over her shoulder at the man that was using her as his fuck toy, his own personal prostitute.

For that was what she had become. In exchange for his continued commissions, she now regularly serviced George whenever he felt the need, which sadly for Helen seemed to be virtually every day.

He had paid her handsomely for the redesign of his office. In return she allowed him to fuck her daily. She consoled herself that she was only doing it so that she and Mike didn't lose their home.

Mike too had got his just reward for his hard work when eventually he'd been paid a huge bonus, which helped them secure funding to carry on with the renovation of their colonial residence.

So why with their future secure and their property saved from foreclosure had Helen continued to allow George to use her?

Her justification was that he'd now entrusted her with the redesign of every single room of his palatial home. It was a terrific commission and one that had been picked up by House and Home magazine who were now following the complete transformation with a regular column devoted to her redesign. There was even talk of TV getting involved. This had catapulted her into a different stratosphere of work. Her company's future had never looked brighter.

But she knew deep down that she did it for the sex. She knew that George was a predatory bastard, the type of man that in the past she'd always despised and so avoided, but now that she'd succumbed to his threats she couldn't deny that sex with him was off the scale.

There was no love involved and she thanked God for that. She didn't want that from him. He just gave her raw, unbridled passion. He fucked her hard and she had come to love the way it made her feel.

She also knew that at some point Mike would find out and that worried her enormously. But try as she might, she just couldn't break it off with George. She was now a sex addict, dependent on George for her daily fix, desperately needing the rush she got when he had his large cock buried deep inside her.

Somehow she'd managed to convince herself that she could compartmentalize the two men in her life. George fulfilled he need for primeval, raunchy sex whilst her husband sated her need for emotional and passionate love.

No doubt it would eventually come to a messy end, but until that day came she would continue living "La Vida Loca!"

>

>

>

>

>

Author's Note

More about Christy and George Benson can be found in the story "Overtime - Young MILF asked to work late."