Interlude

Story Info
Short Interlude to process changes.
1.9k words
4.33
2.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back after almost 5 years! If you are a new reader, please go back and read Chapter 1. This is a short interlude between Sarah and James as they adjust to the situation Miss Elli has thrown them into. Chapter 3 coming soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------

When Elli pulled up to her apartment, she twisted around in her seat to look at me. "I have a couple of things I need to take care of when we get inside," She told me with a smile. "So I need you to be patient."

"No problem," I said shakily. My cock had softened during the drive, but I was still incredibly horny after our time in the club.

She led me up the stairs, holding on tightly to my arm and chatting about mundane things. She lived on the fifth floor. We paused outside her door while she fumbled with her keys. When she found the right one, she looked up at me with a wicked glint in her eye. "You sure you still want to come in?" She giggled.

"Yeah, of course I want to come in," I moaned.

"Then here's what you're going to do for me. Close your eyes. When we step inside, you're going to take off all your clothes, and kneel on the floor with your hands behind your back and wait for me, ok pet?"

I squeezed my eyes shut. "They're closed, Miss Elli."

"Good boy," she purred as she opened the door and led me inside. Once she let go of my arm, I awkwardly began removing my clothes, bundling them up as best I could and dropping them on the floor. When I was naked I lowered myself to my knees, holding my hands behind my back.

The room was quiet, just the sound of my own breathing. I couldn't be sure if Elli had left or if she was just standing next to me, enjoying making me wait. I sat there for maybe ten minutes before I heard a door open somewhere else in the apartment. Footsteps slapped across the wood flooring and I felt someone else in front of me. Without using her hands, Elli pressed her lips to mine and drew me into a long kiss, slowly tasting my lips.

"Open your eyes, pet," Ellie said from behind me. Behind me? My eyes snapped open. The girl in front of me wasn't Elli. She was taller and thinner, with hair so blonde it was almost white falling across her face. She was wearing a simple white tank-top and black biking shorts.

"Sarah?" I asked in disbelief, not sure I recognized the girl in front of me.

She gave me a lazy smile. "Hi there stranger."

"Surprise, subbie!" Ellie sang from behind me, still caressing my head. "Sarah has been my submissive for almost two years," Elli said, laying a fond hand on her shoulder as she stood over us both. "And she makes a lovely submissive. But lately, she's been feeling the urge to explore her dominant side. I don't switch, and so we've struggled to find someone who will fit into our dynamic." She leaned in and planted a kiss on the top of Sarah's head. "I have a feeling you're going to work out well. This is the deal. You are my submissive. Sarah is my submissive. Sarah will be your dom whenever you are not under direct orders from me, understand?"

I simply nodded. "Yes Miss Elli."

She lightly reached out and slapped the back of my head. "That was when you were trying out. From now on, it is Mistress for me, and Miss Sarah for your dom. Understand?"

"Yes Mistress. Yes, Miss Sarah."

"Exxxxxclent," Ellie purred. "Now, I actually do have some things to take care of. Sarah, do you have a little time to spare with your new friend?"

"I can spare forty-five minutes now," Sarah said, leaning her head against Elli's thigh. "I still have that reading for Dr. Press to finish. I can spend some more time with him after that's done, mistress."

"Good. You remember what we talked about for new subs?"

Sarah smiled. "I remember more from what you did, Mistress."

Elli lightly slapped the side of her head. "Flatterer," She sighed. "Ok. Take him into the living room. I'll be in the bedroom if you have questions." She turned to walk away, but was halted by Sarah's hand on her leg. She glanced at Sarah, the pair clearly exchanging some kind of silent communication they were accustomed too.

Elli must have given some signal that I missed, because Sarah gracefully rose to her feet and embraced Elli, capturing her in a warm kiss. "Thank you," She whispered when the kiss ended. "I'm going to give you the best thank you ever," She promised with a grin.

"Damn right," Elli slapped her on the ass. "Damn right. But later. Go play with your new toy, girl."

Sarah sighed melodramatically. "Fine. If I have too." She glanced at me. "Stay." She strode into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of water as Elli disappeared deeper into the apartment. Sarah eventually came back and offered me her hand.

"Stand up, please," she said. I grasped it and rose to my feet. She grimaced as I did so. "And put on some pants. Shit, sorry." She added as I bent down to pick up my jeans. "That wasn't supposed to sound like you're not attractive. I just wasn't expecting El to do this...shit." She sighed. "Follow me."

She led me into the smallish living room of the apartment. A couch was backed up against the wall that separated it from the kitchen and a TV was on the far wall. Another door on the right led to the bedroom, I assumed. I could hear Elli humming inside it. Sarah threw herself down onto the couch and curled up, clutching her glass of water. "Sit down," She invited me, patting the cushion next to her. She stretched her legs out across my lap once I was settled in.

"Relax," She said. "Seriously. I want to talk to you before we get into this."

I took a deep breath and let some of the tension ease out of my shoulders. I gestured to her glass. "Would you mind?" She handed it to me silently and I took a sip, washing out the dryness before handing it back to her.

"Soooo," Sarah said, drawing the word out. "When'd this start? I didn't think you and Elli were in contact anymore."

"Ah, we really haven't." I said. "I mean, I just ran into her tonight. I haven't seen Elli in...three years, it must be? I was out at a club in Alger Heights and she ran into me there."

"A club? Oh, you were at Muted, weren't you?" She teased, smiling. "What a naughty boy, James. I never would have expected that out of you."

We talked for a while, and Sarah gently steered the conversation towards my fantasies. When they started, what they entailed, why I was dipping my toe in now. When I told her about my break-up with Bekah, she picked up my hand and gave it a quick squeeze. She was silent for a moment when I finished the story of my last few years.

"Thanks." She said simply. "I know that's probably a lot of stuff you haven't shared with many people. I know it can be rough...coming out, I guess." She waved a hand in a general circle of the people in the apartment. "To share those thoughts with people, especially if you already have a relationship."

"Mind if I ask how it happened for you?" I asked.

"Oh sure." She said, laying her head back on the couch. "Well, Elli and I went to State together, shared a room in the dorms and then an apartment with a few other girls. My sophomore year, I was dating this guy, Mark, and he got a little...rough sometimes. Never abusive, but definitely aggressive in bed. And I really liked that. Eventually we figured out that I was way more into it than Mark was, and I think that was part of why we broke up. He just never gave it any thought, and I wanted to be more deliberate with it. And Elli...God, I think Elli's known for years. I think she's known ever since that day in the park with you. She just...oh, you didn't know that she shared that?"

My throat had tightened and my face bloomed red when she mentioned the day in the park so many years ago. Sarah laid a hand on my thigh. "James, she told me. She told me everything that you did tonight, and if you're going to blush about anything, you should blush about the stuff in front of Muted."

"That bitch," I muttered, leaning my head back. My head slammed against the wall as Sarah forcefully slapped me. Before I recovered, she had slid from her spot on the couch to my lap, straddling me with her hand on my throat. She leaned in very close to my ear. "I know I said we were going to wait to get into this, but we need to get something clear. Elli is offering to be your dom. She is mine. You will never disrespect her. Clear?"

I nodded, stunned by the ferocity of her response. She leaned back and sighed. "Shit. Elli says I have trouble with my emotions. We're working on it." She glanced at the door to their bedroom. "Look, I'm not sure what the plan is here. But we take this seriously. As seriously as any marriage, more than some. Just know what you're stepping into."

I nodded again, still struggling to find words. She reached out again, this time stroking my face. "I know this is probably a lot. But I want this, James. I've wanted to be a domme for a few years, but I wanted you longer than that."

I watched her out of the corner of my eye, trying to hide my surprise.

"You were the first guy who really paid attention to me back then, you know?" Sarah said. "God, it sounds so lame to go back to high school. I know that you did it because Elli made you, but it never seemed like it. I've dated plenty of guys, but I always had this thought in the back of my head that I should track you down." She leaned in closer and brushed a strand of hair out of her face. "I want to be that person for you James. I want to be the one you don't have to hide from, the one who makes you feel safe. This isn't just me going along with Elli's idea."

I took a deep breath and before I thought any more, leaned in and kissed her. I was paying a little more attention this time around, and I reveled in the way her lips tasted, breathing her in as I leaned into her. I could feel the corners of her mouth twitch up, smiling through the kiss. She smiled up at me when I broke it off. "I guess that means you're still in. That was your freebie then. We won't have any more of that. Time to get into your sub mode, ok?"

My tongue flicked over my lips. "I understand, Miss Sarah." I whispered.

"Good boy," She said with a smile. "First rule, subs stay off the furniture unless invited. Second rule, for the moment at least, is that you will remain on all fours unless otherwise instructed."

I lowered myself off the couch and onto my hands and knees in front of the couch. My heart was racing in my chest. I was anxious, nervous, but excited, completely excited to see where this would take us.