Interlude with an Officer

Story Info
Lesbian sex with a police officer.
2.8k words
4.29
19.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Interlude with an Officer

I generally never go over the speed limit, but this one particular day I was in such a hurry to get to the train station as not to miss my ride to the city. Passing all the slowpokes on the road I darted in and out of traffic to make up time as I did every other day of the week. Yes, I sped up as I passed each vehicle and was probably going 60 and the speed limit was 45, but what the heck, I didn't think there would be any cops around.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a police car hidden next to a billboard and watched in the rearview mirror as it pulled out and chased me with it's sirens and lights blazing. My heart started beating fast and I immediately started swearing out loud as I was probably going to get a ticket and miss the 8:05 to New York. Which would mean I would be late for work, again, and I knew my boss wasn't going to be happy, as it would be the third time that week.

I slowly pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the officer to approach my vehicle. To my surprise, it was a female cop, and a very good-looking one at that!. There was something about her that peeked my interest. All kinds of sexual thoughts were running through my head as I watched her get out of the car and come over to me.

"What's the hurry, sweetie?" she asked as she came closer to the open window of the car.

Her green eyes and auburn hair and even her voice mesmerized me as she put her hands on her belt and peered into my car coming very close to my face as she spoke. Looking directly at her chest, I read the nameplate over her left pocket as it read: 'Lt. D. O'Connor'. That would account for the auburn hair and green eyes. I immediately wondered what the 'D" was for. I thought the only way to get out of this ticket was to beg and plead with her and apologize for going too fast.

' Oh, hi officer,' I said meekly. ' I'm so so sorry! I didn't realize how fast I was going. I'm just trying to catch the 8:05 train to the city. Please don't give me a ticket as I can just about afford my car insurance and a ticket would make things much worse! Please, please I promise never to speed again!'

'Let me see your driver's license and registration', was all she said looking straight into my eyes and acting like she didn't care about my sob story or my begging for that matter. I couldn't get over how attractive she was. She had that air of superiority over me that only added to her cuteness.

'I'll be right back," was all she said as she went to her patrol car and began checking out my credentials. After a few minutes, she came back and handed me my documents and said,

'Listen, I'm not going to give you a ticket this time, as I see you have a clean record. Please take it slower and obey the laws of the road or there will be consequences to pay.'

It seemed like she meant more than she said, or maybe it was I just reading into things as I usually do. I wouldn't mind running into her again, I thought to myself, as she was really hot in that police uniform.

I watched as she pulled out onto the highway and disappeared around the bend. Looking down at the papers I was clutching in my hand was a sticky note that read:

' Call me if you would like to get a cup of coffee sometime! --Diane '

So now I knew the 'D' stood for Diane. Nice name I thought to myself.

I couldn't believe it. She must have guessed that I found her attractive, as I couldn't help but stare at her face as she spoke. I was checking out her lips, and then looking dead at her boobs, which I know she caught me checking out. For a moment or two I was picturing her topless and wondering just how big her boobs really were, as the buttons of her shirt were stretched as far as they could go to cover them.

I missed the train but managed to sneak by my boss so he didn't know I was late. I couldn't concentrate on anything related to work, except the note that the female officer gave me. My mind was running away with itself as I contemplated calling her. Shortly after I got home, I started to practice what I would say over and over again so I didn't mess it up or act too anxious.

Taking a deep breath, I dialed the number and waited for her to answer.

'Hello?" I recognized the same sexy voice I had met that day.

"Hi Diane. It's Katie. We met on the 409 this morning? You pulled me over???'

'Oh, yes. Hi, how are you? Did you make it to work ok? ' she asked.

"Yes, it was all good. I didn't get into trouble even though I was an hour late. My boss didn't even notice. Do you want to go for coffee or a drink or something?', I blurted out into the phone.

"Well, I'm glad you didn't get into any trouble with your boss, Katie. Do you want to meet this Friday night say 7 PM at the Bistro on 8th? Will that work for you?'.

"Yes! See you then, and Thanks, I don't know how to repay you!."

"We'll think of something", she responded. I thought that was an odd thing to say but realized how flirty and suggestive she was.

Friday night came quicker than I had expected. I didn't know how to dress as it was obvious that I was much younger than she is, but it didn't seem to bother her when she gave me her number.

I put on the sexiest dress I had in my closet and slipped on a pair of sandals and off I went.

I arrived first and got a booth in the back of the place. I told the waitress I was waiting for someone and would order when she arrived. I wasn't sure what she would look like out of her uniform but I knew I would recognize her beautiful face.

The door opened and she walked in speaking to the hostess and then making her way to the back booth where I was waiting anxiously.

"Hi!" she said with a big grin on her face. My God, she was beautiful, was all I could think as I returned the hello as she sat down. She had on a low cut top that showed off her boobs as they peeked over the cups of her bra.

"You look great!", I told her

"Thanks, so do you!. You seem nervous.", she said as she put her had over mine and said,

"Don't be. I'm just a regular person, just like you, and I'm not on the clock'.

I know she was just trying to make me feel at ease, but I was still very nervous just sitting across from her.

Her hair was flowing and just met her shoulders. It was pulled back in a ponytail when she stopped me the other day. She had makeup on and her green eyes were stunning as she starred at me waiting for me to say something.

"I hear the food is pretty good here," I said trying to change the subject.

"Yes, it is. I come here often. The company is much better than the food." she said as she smiled at me and grabbed my hand in hers.

I looked down at the table, as I seemed very embarrassed as she continued her flirting. My inner self was loving every minute of it, but I wasn't use to another woman coming on to me like that. I know I must have been blushing as she continued to compliment me in that sexy voice of hers.

I don't remember eating the meal I ordered, but I obviously did, as my plate was suddenly empty. We shared a bottle of wine and giggled a lot while telling eachother all about our private lives. She was single and was on the police force for 10 years. She told me she knew she was gay when she was a teenager, but never acted on it. I told her I preferred women, but had been with a few guys over the past few years.

Maybe it was the wine, or the softness of her touch, but as the night went on I found myself extremely attracted to her. I couldn't stop thinking of getting her into bed and seeing her naked. Finally, she asked if I wanted to go back to her place, which was near the restaurant. Of course, I jumped at the invitation and we left, almost immediately after I accepted her invite.

She drove a small red sports car that was just as sexy as she was. On the short ride to her place, she put her had on my knee and I melted as I felt her warm flesh on mine. I couldn't wait to kiss her. To strip her clothes off and get lost in her cleavage. She had peeked my sexual appetite and I was getting wet just thinking about being with her.

Diane lived in a small house at the edge of town. I followed her into the living room as she told me to make myself comfortable while she went into the bedroom and closed the door behind her.

"Pour us a drink from the bar.", she called out. "Make mine a scotch, neat -- no ice".

Not being very versed on the different types of alcohol I searched the labels until I found the scotch and poured her the drink. I had a vodka and diet coke, my favorite if I'm drinking alcohol.

Taking our drinks over to the coffee table I slipped out of my sandals and sat on the sofa waiting patiently for her to join me.

After what seemed like an eternity, the door opened and there she was, standing in the doorway wearing her police hat, shirt completely unbuttoned, exposing her beautiful breasts, wearing her gun belt hanging low covering her lacy panties. Her curly auburn hair peeked out the sides of her thong underwear. She looked like a penthouse centerfold as she licked the freshly applied lip-gloss and said in the sexiest voice ever, " Do you like?"

I was speechless. Not only had I never seen an older mostly naked beautiful woman, but also the uniform put me over the top with lust for this ravishing beauty.

"Oh, my G..G..God! You look beautiful!", I stuttered as I stood up and walked over to her. She started walking towards me as she put her hands on my arms and said, "Sit down. Get comfortable."

She kind of walked me back to the sofa and I sat down, swallowing hard, never taking my eyes from her beautiful body. She picked up the scotch and took a gulp before removing her gun belt and sat down next to me. I picked up my drink and almost completely drank the entire glass as I was so nervous and excited at what she was going to do next.

"So, you were a bad girl the other day, huh?", she asked. She still wasn't letting the speeding incident go..

"Yes, I guess so. I'm really sorry about speeding..."

"That's ok. You're lucky it was me who stopped you or you would have most definitely received a summons."

"Yes, I know, Thank you again," I said sheepishly.

"I have a better way for you to thank me....", she said almost whispering into my ear.

With that she put her leg over mine and sat directly in front of me with my face staring at her beautiful breasts. She grabbed my hands and placed them on both her boobs and started grinding her bottom into my knees. I looked up at her as she leaned in and kissed me passionately.

Before long our tongues were scampering in and out and I was getting so turned on just looking at her.

With that, she stood up and removed her shirt, exposing herself fully to me except for the panties and the hat. She then removed the hat and placed it on the coffee table as she stood up. Taking both my arms she lifted me from my seat on the sofa and unbuttoned my dress, letting it fall to the floor. Slowly, she unhooked my bra as it also fell to the floor.

There we were in only our panties gawking at one another.

"Come with me", she said as she led me to the bedroom by the hand.

"Lay on your stomach", she ordered in a stern voice and I obeyed, laying across the bed as she pulled down my panties and slapped my bottom, hard.

"OW!!", I said as I wasn't expecting a blow to my backside. It stung but in a good way. I actually longed for more.

"That's for being such a bad girl! I told you there would be consequences!", she said teasingly.

"Ok, we're even then!", I told her.

"Not quite"...she said.

I flipped over onto my back and she got on top of me. Placing her hand under the waistband of my panties she began fingering me as we continued to kiss. It didn't take long before I climaxed as I was teetering on the edge from the very first time I laid eyes on her.

After a lot of moaning and groaning we reversed positions and I stripped her of her panties and began kissing her lightly starting with her breasts and working my way down. She moaned as she closed her eyes and enjoyed every minute of me having my way with her. She liked it rough as the harder I rubbed and pulled on her nipples, the more she liked it.

"Handcuff me to the bed!", she demanded.

Looking up at her I was puzzled at first, but looking around the room saw them on the dresser and did as she asked.

With her lying there, handcuffed above her head, totally naked, I continued to pleasure her until she finally climaxed. Breathing heavily she asked me to release her from the handcuffs. I did as she asked and laid next to her in her bed as we held eachother tightly.

After a few minutes she asked, "Was that good for you?"

"Yes. It was great." I told her. With that she jumped up and came back to the bed holding her police baton. My eyes widened as she suggested we have some fun with it. I wasn't sure what she meant at first, but then as she opened the nightstand drawer and took out a condom it was obvious what she meant. I think it was because I told her I had recently been involved with a couple of guys and enjoyed having sex with them that she wanted very much to please me.

She ripped it open with her teeth and covered the end of the baton with it.

"You first", she said as she placed the cold hard stick between my thighs and started tickling me with it.

"It's too big...." I shouted at her.

"Don't worry, I will be gentle and only go as far as you want me to'.

I trusted her and as she kissed me hard, she began to gently push the end of the baton into me. It felt really good as I began to clench my vagina around it as she continued planting her kisses along the nape of my neck. It was such a turn on as I begged for her to thrust it in and out faster until I climaxed.

When it was my turn to pleasure her with it, she said it wasn't necessary and that she really didn't enjoy having anything enter her. I told her it was ok if that is what she preferred.

"Come on it's getting late. Do you want to take a quick shower before I take you back to your car?".

"No, that's OK. I want to drift off to sleep tonight smelling you all over my body",

"You're sick", she said and with that got up and got dressed.

As much as I didn't want to leave, I didn't want her to think I was too needy.

"Let's do this again!", I told her as I gathered up my dress and panties from the living room floor and got dressed.

"Sure, but not the speeding part!"

"No, of course not!", I answered.