Intern Office Slut Ch. 02

Story Info
Boss lends her female slut to her male assistant.
3.8k words
4.53
28.9k
18

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the second chapter of "Intern Office Slut", but can be read as a stand-alone; all you need to know from the first chapter is that Tasha is very horny and the sex she's been having with her boss isn't coercive in any way.

* * * * *

It had been a rough couple of days for Raoul. He was usually an excellent assistant, and prided himself on his hard work, his stamina and his attention to detail. He had been with Niko for six years now, and she had told him on more than one occasion that he was the best assistant she had ever had. A terrific compliment from a woman like Niko, and one he worked hard to continue living up to.

But ever since she'd picked up that ... girl, Raoul couldn't help but think ... he hadn't been quite up to his usual standards. Miraculously, Niko hadn't said anything so far; if he was lucky, she might be so deep into her ... whatever it was she was doing with Tasha ... that she hadn't noticed he was slacking. So today, Raoul had come to the office with the best intentions, determined to catch up on everything he was behind on before his boss got wind of it.

To no avail. He'd had a good start; coming in early before anybody else had given him a head start and he'd been a good two hours into his work before Niko even arrived. But of course, Tasha had walked in shortly after, greeting him sweetly as she crossed through his office on her way to Niko's. And that had been the end of his productive morning.

He didn't understand what Niko saw in the girl, he mused with annoyance, as unmistakable noises began to drift under Niko's door. Or rather, he did see it, of course he did, he wasn't blind, but he really hadn't thought Niko would be into that kind of woman. You know, the youthful perky kind, with huge breasts and pouty lips and long smooth legs and who dressed like that. It was really rather ridiculous.

Not that he didn't fall for it himself whenever Tasha strutted in and smiled at him; not that he didn't catch his eyes staring where he didn't want to, or feel his body reacting, but he shrugged it off. It was just a trick she had, so transparent, like a monkey pressing a button. He was above this.

Even her moans sounded fake, he thought, aware that he was stooping to pettiness now, but honestly, Tasha sounded like she'd fallen straight out of a porno. A cheap one. Maybe she was a porn star, Raoul certainly wouldn't be surprised. Through all the noise she was making, he couldn't hear a single sound of Niko's.

Unless, of course, Niko was just that quiet. He figured that would suit her. She was like that, the kind of person who even got quieter when she was angry. Niko never lost control.

Usually. What she was doing with the new intern could, possibly, be described as a little bit out of control.

Sighing, Raoul turned back to his e-mails, and forced himself to type out a reply to a particularly urgent one. When he scanned it routinely before sending, he found not one, not two, but three typos.

This was a fiasco.

At least the noises next door were picking up. Tasha's increasingly shrill moans had been joined by something that sounded like furniture bumping into his wall. Perhaps they were almost done in there for now. High time, too, after all Niko should be preparing-

A glance at his computer clock showed only ten minutes had passed since Tasha had come in. Oh. But anyway Niko ought to be preparing for the board meeting. And not by screwing her junior assistant into the file cabinet, the way it sounded like she was doing.

He wondered briefly how she was doing it, and regretted it instantly because now he could see it again: Niko's tall slender shape half-bending over her desk, the crumpled tails of her blouse shivering above a tiny sliver of visible ass as she moved with small, slow, controlled thrusts. She hadn't even stopped when he entered, had let him watch as she curled in slightly toward the desk, her orgasm unmistakable with how she'd stiffened, stilled, and with that glorious, satisfied groan she'd let out.

He hadn't even seen Tasha at first, only her bare legs as she knelt before Niko. He hadn't known whose face his boss was fucking, had expected a man until she'd straightened and turned and stepped away from the girl on the floor. The fucking picture of a slut on the floor, kneeling with her legs wide open, hastily dragging her t-shirt back up to cover her perfect tits.

Niko, being Niko, had straightened herself out and gone more or less straight on a phone call with a tough investor, whom she had proceeded to talk into parting with three million dollars. All while Raoul next door produced the necessary paperwork to create a previously non-existent position for Tasha as 'junior assistant', and then sat for a solid half hour just staring at Niko's door, feeling slightly nauseous, and trying to calm down his boner.

He'd been doing that a lot in the five days that had passed since then. For all he griped to himself about how insatiable Tasha's appetite seemed to be, he had to admit he was worse; at least Niko seemed perfectly able to get all her work done in between their debauchery. Raoul, on the other hand, felt on edge all the time; when he couldn't hear them fucking next door, he was thinking about it, remembering it, picturing it, wondering if they were doing it quietly or when they would do it again.

He hated thinking about it, but he also couldn't stop, and neither could he stop the swelling in his pants whenever his mind brushed the topic. Because he might be above Tasha's tricks, but Niko was ... something else. She was brilliant, tough, decent, and devastatingly gorgeous, and Raoul admired her greatly. Actually, he did a good deal more than admire her, but she was out of reach, and so he'd resigned himself to being the best assistant she'd ever had -- until Tasha had come along, and within one week of her arrival Niko was riding her face, loudly, and now Raoul couldn't stop thinking about Niko that way. Niko taking and granting and towering and smothering and grabbing and grinding and coming.

From the other room, a long squeal could be heard that couldn't possibly be Niko's; the thumps sped up. Before he could stop himself, Raoul had pressed one palm against his erection, rubbing it slowly through the fabric until the noises from the other room subsided and he needed to sit up straight and look professional.

Not two minutes later, Niko emerged, looking impeccable in an all-black outfit, and asked for a file he'd been meaning to prepare since yesterday. Deeply embarrassed, he claimed it was almost ready, and then spent the next half hour typing frantically as he tried to accomplish the work of several hours in a fraction of the time.

* * * * *

When Raoul returned from getting coffee later that day, a new stack of papers had appeared on his desk and a scantily dressed woman had done similarly in his chair.

"What are you doing here?" Raoul snapped at her. For a moment he honestly thought she'd come to kick him out of his office, to replace him as Niko's right hand, but obviously that was idiotic; Niko might have become inexplicably lustful overnight, but she would still never do anything that stupid.

Indeed, Tasha hopped off his chair immediately. Her curly hair bounced, as did her breasts, not that Raoul noticed.

"I'm to give you these," she said, waving at the stack of papers.

Raoul marched over wordlessly and glanced at the topmost paper. It had the look of a to do list.

Fuck. Niko must have noticed his lack of performance after all. And now she thought she needed to remind him of his tasks. His mind sprang into turbo mode, racing through the next steps, determined to prove her wrong.

"I'm sort of busy here," he said curtly to Tasha, who was lingering by his desk for some reason. "So if you wouldn't mind ..."

"Niko said those papers aren't too urgent," the girl informed him, smiling in a way he didn't understand. Rather than moving to leave his office, she half-sat on the windowsill.

"Okay, well, I'm busy anyway," he said, annoyance and general shortness of breath making him uncharacteristically impolite. He sat behind his desk and meant to turn away from her, but couldn't. Tasha was leaning back on her hands, both arms extended behind her. The position made her chest protrude even more from her body than usual. She was pairing the look with a coy smile, and to top it off, one of her feet was nestled in between the bars of the heater, bending her knee in an expertly casual way.

"Did you need anything else?" Raoul asked in a clipped voice.

Tasha's smile deepened.

"Actually," she said, "Niko sent me to assist you."

Oh, god. Did Niko honestly believe he needed help from this girl? This was ridiculous. Tasha had no relevant skills as far as Raoul could tell, no experience with the company, and even the most skilled person would need to be shown the ropes of his job first. Which would, in turn, take much more time than Raoul could spare.

Although ... if Tasha would just stay in his sight for a while, he wouldn't have to wonder what Niko was doing with her, and then he might actually be able to get some work done.

"Great," he said, fumbling in his mind for a task he could have her do; something of negligible importance that would still keep her occupied for hours. "I've been meaning to ... update some files and ... or you could make a list of ..."

His voice trailed off into nothingness as Tasha walked over uninvited; she came closer and closer until she was right in front of him, leaning on his desk provocatively. Her damned breasts were now at his eye level, daring him to look as she gazed down at him. But he wouldn't. He absolutely wouldn't.

"I don't think that's what she had in mind." In a textbook gesture of seduction, Tasha dropped her gaze to his mouth, then after a long second looked back up to meet his gaze. There seemed to be genuine hunger in her eyes, and naturally Raoul felt his pulse speed up, no matter how ridiculous this was. "Actually she sent me to see if you could use a blowjob or something."

"A what?!" Raoul sputtered. "Is this supposed to be a joke?" Because it had to be, somehow, although he couldn't quite see the punchline.

Tasha turned and reached over for the to do list he'd only glanced at earlier. Of course she did this in the most lascivious way possible, arching her back and pushing out her ass a bit, which he definitely didn't look at. Or if he did, it was only while she couldn't see it.

She set the piece of paper down in front of him, resting her chin on her hand while she waited for him to read it.

"You're distracted," said the first line, written in Niko's precise hand. "Let Tasha help with that. She's yours until four."

Below this was a second line, apparently added as an afterthought: "I mean for sex. Don't let her touch the files." Then it was signed Niko. Then another afterthought: "Don't worry, she'll love it."

Raoul read the message a second and a third time, just to avoid looking over at Tasha, trying to buy time because his brain had spontaneously shut down. Combusted, more like. Not a single coherent thought in sight.

But Tasha had no such problems. With the confidence of one who is rarely rejected, she moved over and seated herself on Raoul's lap. He shifted in his chair as much as he could, instinctively trying not to let her feel his arousal. Because whatever other things he was feeling about Niko's note that he hadn't yet unpacked, he was definitely aroused.

"It's true," Tasha murmured close to his ear; one of her hands was running over his chest, the other steadying herself on the chair behind his back. "I would love to have you." Her voice was pitched perfectly, low and soft with a hint of a tremor; it made Raoul shiver.

Apparently taking this as agreement, she took her hand lower. Raoul's thighs twitched in another embarrassed attempt to twist away, but with her weight stabilizing him, there was no way to avoid her slender hand folding over his erection. Having braced himself for the contact, he at least managed not to gasp. But Tasha purred appreciatively as she felt him, and Raoul hadn't been prepared for that, nor for the way she ground her ass into his thighs as she squeezed him, nor for the way she whispered, "Please let me have you," her voice heavy with want.

"Okay," he found himself whispering awkwardly, and kissed her. Her mouth opened beneath his immediately, her tongue beckoning him inside, and she didn't stop tracing her fingers up and down the outline of his cock.

"We have to lock the door, though," Raoul said with some effort, and gently nudged her off him. The door that led to Niko's office wasn't lockable from his side, but at least he could make sure nobody else stumbled in on them.

Of course, he had no way to stop Niko from coming in if she should return early from her appointment. Raoul hesitated on his way back to the far end of his office. He didn't want Niko to see him with someone else, just in case ... in case he would ever have a chance with her.

It was a delusional thought, and he knew it. As if Niko would be jealous about him fucking somebody else. Niko didn't want him; Niko understandably preferred screwing this bombshell around her office at all hours of the day. And after all, she had all but ordered him to have sex with Tasha.

Fueled by a mix of emotions he couldn't have put a name to if he'd tried, Raoul marched back over to his desk, grabbed Tasha around the waist, and kissed her again. She threw herself into the kiss much like before, pulling him in by the small of his back. When he began to explore her ass, she dragged up her own skirt so his hands were on her bare skin. Then she bit her lip and purred again as he played with her firm round buttocks, gasping when he pushed her up against the cool edge of his desk.

From there he slid his hands around her body, one lifting the front of her skirt, the other plunging down into her panties. Tasha's pussy was smooth and slick, his fingers gliding effortlessly over and between her soft folds. As he pushed lower, it only got wetter, and by the time his fingers reached her hole they were coated in liquid.

He crooked his middle finger, brushing the tip of it over the opening of Tasha's pussy, and she moaned and squirmed against his hand. Her eyes were open, and suddenly Raoul didn't find the needy expression in them ridiculous so much as fucking hot. He drank it in greedily as he pushed his finger inside her, then immediately added a second because she was so wet and ready. He also slid his thumb into place over her soaked clitoris, rubbing against it gently while he fingered her, which caused her to yelp and cling to his shoulders.

When he pushed up the hem of her skimpy t-shirt, Tasha immediately complied and wriggled out of it, revealing a flawless pale torso adorned by an equally skimpy gold-and-purple bra. The garment barely seemed able to contain her generous bosom, but extended in a rich pattern of glittering lace halfway down to her waist. His fingers still moving slowly inside her, Raoul bent to kiss what part of her breasts the bra revealed. Then he brought up his other hand to pry away one of the cups so that he could put his mouth on her nipple. It hardened immediately under his lips, and Tasha wouldn't stop gasping and moaning while he continued to nibble and suck on it. She also kicked off one shoe and raised her foot to the edge of Raoul's chair to give his fingers better access to her cunt.

When Raoul stood up and saw her standing there in just matching lingerie and a skirt bunched up at her hips, spreading her legs wantonly, he thought he was beginning to understand Niko's obsession with the girl. The reminder that this was the body Niko had been busy with this whole week somehow only spurred his desire. He ached to put his cock in Tasha, but even more he wanted to feel the same mouth he'd watched Niko come on.

The image he hadn't been able to shake for days replayed in his mind as he said, "How about that blowjob?"

"I was kind of hoping you'd fuck me," Tasha responded, her wide pupils starkly visible amid her bright eyes. She squeezed her pussy tight around his fingers as she said this, making his cock twitch violently, and moaned as if she'd felt his response.

"I will," Raoul promised hoarsely, "After."

At this Tasha smiled, then pushed him back gently into his chair. She knelt in front of the chair and got to work on opening his slacks and freeing his straining cock.

It was already a relief to be rid of the constraint, but nothing could compare to the feeling of Tasha's soft hand curling around the base of his shaft, and of her even softer lips encircling its head. She smiled around him, then swirled her tongue, making sure everything was wet and slippery before she began sliding her lips up and down his length. On each dive, she went deeper, until his cock head hit the back of her throat.

Tasha sucked cock like she'd been trained to do it, making her mouth sometimes as soft as a dream and other times as tight as a fist jerking him off urgently, and only the promise he had given her kept him from shooting his load down her throat. Not that the anticipation of fucking her tight cunt next made it any easier to hold back. He couldn't look at her for the most part, even though -- especially because -- she kept her eyes on him as much as possible, still bright and blue over the obscene image of her glossy upper lip stretching around his fat cock as he began pumping it in and out of her mouth.

He thought again about Niko fucking this mouth, and how Tasha must have looked taking Niko's clit just as eagerly, and then he had to pull out and stay Tasha with a hand on her shoulder while he squeezed himself very tight to force back his impending orgasm.

When he trusted himself again, he smiled shakily at Tasha, and motioned for her to get up. Knowing what would come next, she dragged off her panties, revealing a glistening pussy that looked exactly as smooth as it had felt.

Raoul fumbled a condom out from the back of the bottom drawer, where he kept some despite better knowledge, and rolled it on. When he looked up, he was treated to the sight of Tasha rubbing her clit between her index and middle finger. Her other hand had slipped under her bra to massage her breast. She stared at his cock hungrily, and spread her legs as much as she could standing up with her back to the desk. Then she looked up at Raoul pleadingly, both her hands still busy pleasuring herself.

"Turn around," He said roughly, and she did, bracing herself on the desk and sticking out her ass like she had before when she retrieved Niko's note. Raoul's gaze fell on the piece of paper that still lay where he had read it earlier, Niko's signature granting him permission to use her -- how had she put it the other day? -- 'personal fucktoy'. He shivered, and looked over at Niko's door.

Tasha strained to look at him over her shoulder, clearly impatient for her fucking, and Raoul diligently grabbed her hip and positioned his cock at her entrance. She pushed back against him, her soft body spreading for him, making it feel like he was being drawn into her cunt. He meant to reach around her hips to rub her clit, but the slut had already beat him to it, rubbing herself shamelessly as she waited for him to give it to her.

And he did. Oh, did he give it to her. Her pussy was hot and tight, and no matter how deep he fucked her she only moaned for more. Every now and then he withdrew for a moment just to watch her writhing in need on his desk, until she would shove her own fingers in her cunt for want of something to fuck, and he would be overcome with the primal desire to fill her again, to have his cock be the only thing that satisfied her need.

12