Intern Office Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he pounded an increasingly ecstatic Tasha, Raoul kept glancing at Niko's door, where she might enter at any moment and have to watch him fuck Tasha, just like he'd had to watch them and listen to them every day.

He almost wanted her to. Wanted her to hear the helpless groans spilling out of Tasha every time he hit her spot. Wanted her to see Tasha's ass angled upward just right to take his cock, and to watch Raoul convulse in pleasure over her body as he shot his come in her cunt.

In fact, it was this image -- Niko standing in the doorway, staring at the two of them boning on the desk -- that finally defeated Raoul. He gave a shout, and grabbed Tasha more tightly for a few last, deep thrusts. As if she had been waiting for this, Tasha yelled, "Yes!", and began to rub her clit so furiously Raoul could hear it. She squeezed her pussy tight around his cock, and then he started coming, groaning as wave by wave of pleasure erupted from his balls.

12