Intern Office Slut Ch. 03

Story Info
Tasha gets their boss's strap-on and Raoul pines for it.
4.2k words
4.5
10.3k
3

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is the third chapter of "Intern Office Slut". It can be read as a stand-alone, but is probably more fun when read in sequence. This story contains woman-on-woman strap-on sex, an element of tease&denial, a closet submissive (literally), some voyeurism, and general horniness at work. All characters are bisexual and over eighteen.

***

Three weeks into her six-weeks internship, things had certainly taken a turn for the better as far as Tasha was concerned. She still would have welcomed more action; her boss Niko was a very busy woman, and rarely had time for anything other than a quickie. Not quite enough to satisfy Tasha, or keep her from eyeing up the other employees in her office. But at least the special treatment she was getting helped to take the edge off her urges, allowing her to get some actual work done.

She was working on a list for Niko's assistant Raoul now; a never-ending monster of a task, which he had never gotten around to despite the clear benefits it could have if ever completed. Tasha was aware that the expectations placed in her were low; she had been assigned this task because it didn't require teamwork, didn't have a deadline, and therefore could be interrupted whenever Niko wanted her. And the fact that her boss had simply set up her entire work schedule just to keep her available all day long turned Tasha on quite a bit. But she did need to secure a next job, so she was determined anyway to do better than expected, and show Niko that she had stamina and a good eye for detail too -- when she wasn't distracted by her libido.

Which, as it happened, was making itself known more and more as the morning passed without a sign from Niko. Tasha was starting to feel a familiar restlessness, and her thoughts began to slip off the task at hand like feet from a wet log. Instead she found herself thinking about pulling Darren, who worked at the desk next to her, into an empty meeting room. She would tell him that she'd seen him stare at her cleavage earlier -- not for the first time -- and offer him a squeeze... just a quick one, no one is going to notice a thing... She would probably have to pull up her shirt herself, or he would never dare to do anything but stare, transfixed... She might even have to bring his hand to her tits. But as soon as the friction of his palms against her nipples made her moan, he would surrender; he wouldn't stop if she begged him to keep going, would let her kiss him and press the length of her body against him, and then she would finally feel his thick hard-

"Tasha? Are you okay?"

Another coworker had appeared, yanking her out of her daydreams. Again. "Yeah, I'm fine, thank you, John," she replied sweetly, with a well-practiced smile. "Just concentrating really hard." So hard, so big, such a fucking good cock...

John nodded, and went on his way. As soon as he turned his back, Tasha reached up to her breasts. Pretending to adjust her bra, she fingered her nipple through the thin padding, which caused a spike of pleasure in her sensitized state, making her pussy swell and tighten in response.

As much as she willed it to start vibrating, the thin gadget in her panties remained silent. So, Tasha tried to focus once more on her list. But her clit, encouraged by the brief stimulation, wouldn't calm down again. The blood collecting there caused the organ to warm and pulse, commanding Tasha's attention to focus on the spot between her legs. She crossed her legs and squeezed her thighs together, which soothed the need for a moment, but inadvertently increased her arousal in the long run.

Before too long, Tasha was merely pretending to stare at her screen, clenching and unclenching her thighs none too subtly as she imagined properly being made the office slut, the way Niko had teased her on that first day. She imagined being passed from colleague to colleague in the break room while all looked on, with Niko praising her dedication as she watched Tasha take on two or three people at once. Or else, she imagined prowling the aisles, dressed in the tiniest pieces of fabric, and asking each colleague if they could use some refreshment... They would look up at her tits as she squeezed them together, smiling invitingly, and returning her smile they would lean back in their office chairs and let their legs part to give her space to work. She would slip under desks or climb atop chairs, moaning gratefully if her client was so kind to rub her clit or suck on her nipples in return, and when she was done they would thank her and send her off to the colleagues at the neighboring desks who would already be wet and hard from watching...

Just when Tasha thought she could no longer resist going to rub one out in the bathroom, despite the clear prohibition from Niko to do so, her panties finally began to vibrate.

Oh, thank god.

She stood up hastily so the noise of the vibe wouldn't be amplified through the chair, but then needed a moment just to process the sudden intense stimulation in her most intimate place. Forcing back a moan, she gripped the edge of her desk and attempted to adapt to the ebb and flow of pleasure.

The feeling still overwhelmed her every time even though it had happened every day for the last two weeks, and often more than once. It was the signal that Niko wanted her in her office -- immediately.

Tasha knew from experience that the vibrations wouldn't stop until she complied with the order. The first time, she had actually orgasmed on her way to Niko's office, crouching mid-walk as if caught in a cramp. Her boss had reduced the intensity of the vibrations after that, but it was still best to hurry.

So as soon as she could, Tasha dashed down the row of desks behind her. The vibe titillated her defenseless pussy the entire way, making her feel deliciously exposed although she was fairly certain that no one else could hear it when she walked.

When she ducked into Raoul's office -- having forgotten to knock -- the assistant looked up with annoyance that softened as soon as he recognized her. The knowing look he gave her as she greeted him, already on her way to Niko's door, was a stark contrast to the way he used to look at her before. Tasha, experienced as she was in the art of seduction, had noticed from day one that Raoul was very attracted to her; but he had tried to cover up with a reserved and almost resentful exterior that had only intensified when she had first started fucking his boss.

But ever since Niko had first given him permission to use Tasha, Raoul's façade had evaporated along with his inhibitions. During the past week, he had had his cock in her almost as often as she'd been to see Niko, and had proven himself a strong, untiring lover who wielded his long fingers as well as his dick.

His dark eyes followed her across the room, and she knew he was already looking forward to the sloppy seconds he was likely to receive once Niko was done with her. She shivered in time with a new wave of vibrations rippling through her crotch, and finally opened the door to Niko's office.

Niko was standing before the curtained glass wall behind her desk, phone in hand and giving directions in her usual direct manner. From her short black hair to her perfectly shaped eyebrows, from her polished black heels to her waisted blazer, she was all businesswoman, all expensive perfection and effortless control.

She was also, in Tasha's opinion, incredibly hot. Tall and lean, with narrow hips and shoulders, the swell of her breasts downplayed by her blazer but advertised by her V-neck in the classiest fashion. She was wearing light, immaculate make-up that emphasized her clear grey eyes and made her look younger than she must be, to have risen to her position.

With an inimitable twirling hand gesture she motioned for Tasha to strip, even while an irritated male voice was droning on through the speakers. The younger woman complied, doing her best to make her movements flowing and seductive despite the ongoing vibrations between her legs that made her want to buck her hips. Niko's eyes never left her as she continued speaking on the phone.

When Tasha was finally standing in nothing but her panties, and was about to drag those down, Niko shook her head, then reached for something on her desk. A second later Tasha realized that it must be the remote control for her vibrator, because the buzzing between her legs intensified. Where before had been gentle, rolling waves of vibration, her pussy was now treated to an unending stream of them, more insistent than before. She felt the strong urge to hump it, to gain some control over the stimulation, but of course the vibrator offered no resistance.

Instead, Niko motioned for her to touch her own breasts. Again, Tasha did her best to put on a good show for her boss, squeezing and bouncing her tits, while the vibrator buzzed away at her cunt. She reveled in Niko's concentrated gaze on her, which followed the movements of her hands and raked up and down her naked form. At the same time, the minutes seemed to drag on and on and she wished for nothing more than for the man on the speakers to stop talking and let Niko use her.

Finally, Niko put the phone down. Tasha hadn't heard her say goodbye to the caller, so caught up had she been in her performance and the pleasure she dealt herself. For a moment the vibrator sounded loud and clear in the resulting silence, then Niko turned that off too.

"Thanks for the entertainment," She said drily, but with a smile. "That was a terribly stupid call."

Tasha almost feared that she would be sent back out now that it was over, but Niko seemed to have other plans for her. She looked at the intern in silence for a moment, then asked without preamble:

"Do you still want me to fuck you?"

Excitement flooded Tasha as she thought back to that first day and the alluring promise Niko had made. "Please!" she said, struggling to keep her gaze down obediently the way her boss had been trying to teach her. She wasn't even fully certain what she was in for, just that, if Niko had been holding back on anything she was willing to give her, Tasha wanted it.

Truth be told, Tasha didn't have much experience sleeping with women. She had always wanted women, sure, but they weren't as easy as men; simple statistics dictated that a lot more men than women were into Tasha, and Tasha wasn't choosy when it came to getting laid. When opportunities to bang men tended to present themselves left and right, she didn't often go out of her way to seduce a woman. There had been a handful of experiences, some good, some not as good, but compared to her male conquests, she had barely dipped her toes in the water of female on female sexiness. There was certainly a lot left to discover, and she couldn't have been more eager to be taught by her sexy boss.

Said boss was now making her way over to Tasha, who noted with admiration the supreme elegance of her movements. Niko walked in heels as if she could just as well run a marathon in them.

"Even though you've been getting it from Raoul every day?" She asked, her voice dropping to something like a purr with an edge of amusement. She slowly dragged the panties off Tasha's hips and down her legs, crouching on her heels before her employee.

"Yes, he's been... he's been fucking me," Tasha responded, shivering at the touch, and the proximity of Niko's face to her cunt. She stepped out of her panties on shaky legs. "But that's... I mean..."

"Is he not good?" Niko asked, looking up from down there with a lifted eyebrow.

God, no, that wasn't it. Raoul fucked like a dream. Just yesterday he had nailed Tasha in the armchair in his office, for so long that she'd come twice on his cock, sensitized from the teasing she had had to endure from Niko earlier. The vivid memory of his firm rhythmic thrusts lent a convincing wistfulness to her voice when she quickly objected: "No, he is. But I want it from you. Please."

Niko seemed satisfied with that. She straightened, and took a moment to run her hands over Tasha's body, raising goosebumps on the intern's arms as she went. Then she stepped into a corner of her office and retrieved what looked like a bunch of leather straps and a dildo from a locked drawer. She fastened the straps around her waist and legs with practiced movements, and before Tasha knew it, Niko's flawless business look was adorned with a shiny black dildo that jutted out from her hips in a slight curve.

Tasha eyed it, curiously unsure if it looked hot or ridiculous. Niko let her stare for a moment, her own eyes sparkling and something like a smirk playing around the edges of her mouth.

"Touch your pussy," she finally instructed, calm as ever, and with just a hint of derision in her voice. "Are you wet enough for fucking?"

Tasha didn't need to check to know that she was. She probably had been since before the vibrator started up, and certainly since she'd arrived at Niko's office. But she wasn't about to pass up the permission to play with herself a little.

"Almost," she said coyly, and under Niko's scorching gaze gave herself some long firm strokes, spreading pussy juice all the way up to her clit in the process. Touching it felt delicious after all this waiting and teasing, and to be doing it under Niko's eyes held its own thrill that sent Tasha's heart racing.

"That's it," the tall woman said quietly as she watched. "Get it nice and wet for me." Her hand went to her hip and slowly, as if in anticipation, stroked the dildo once from the bottom to the top. It bounced a little when she let it go.

Tasha stared at the glossy surface, wondering how it would feel. She owned some dildos, but had always felt there was a definite difference between the thrust of an arm and the dynamic, heavy pounding that came with being fucked by a man. Now Niko was about to push that thing inside her and take her as completely as she'd only ever had men take her before. Tasha moaned, her fingers speeding up.

"That's enough," Niko said. "Move over to the wall and brace yourself."

There wasn't too much wall to work with; most of Niko's office was lined with shelves. But there was a stretch of bare wall just next to the door (where, on Tasha's first visit to the room, a painting had hung that had miraculously disappeared by her next visit) with which the girl was well acquainted. She walked over and leaned forward onto her hands and forearms.

The first few inches, when Niko slid the strap-on inside her, felt like a dick, a good firm dick that promised relief. Tasha pushed back against it eagerly, felt it slide deeper into her slick hole.

"That's a nice wet pussy," Niko breathed above her. "So ready."

And she was. There was no resistance as Niko pushed the strap-on deeper, as she began to thrust it in and out of Tasha's cunt. Just the wonderful feeling of the dildo filling her, and rubbing expertly against her walls.

It felt a little cooler, a little smoother, than Tasha was used to; but what truly stood out was Niko's masterful precision. With the same effortless skill she displayed in everything else she did, Niko fucked Tasha as if she knew all of her assistant's buttons by heart. Her pace, her rhythm, the depth and angle of her thrusts were all perfectly designed to make Tasha swim in pleasure. The younger girl bit her lip to keep somewhat quiet, focused on the wall before her to try and keep her orgasm at bay lest the pleasure would end.

It was hopeless. Within minutes, Tasha was coming, a deep, bright orgasm that left her panting against the wall. It took Niko's hand clamped down on her mouth to keep her from shouting as the taller woman's hips continued to pound into hers.

When the peak of it was over, Niko's arm slid around Tasha's waist instead, holding her in place, and then to Tasha's surprise, the fucking continued. In addition, Niko's skilled slender fingers busied themselves with the intern's clit, starting slow but picking up intensity as she drove Tasha toward a second orgasm. This time she told the intern to cover her own mouth so she could hold her tight and rub her clit through another powerful climax, after which Tasha collapsed bonelessly on the floor.

As the younger woman basked in the afterglow, Niko took off her gear and went straight back to her desk, without stopping to demand her own orgasm. This was somewhat unusual; more often it was the other way around, with Niko taking what she wanted from Tasha, and sending her on to Raoul unsatisfied although pleasured. Tasha didn't question it, though. She felt pleasurably but thoroughly exhausted, and even felt an uncharacteristic sense of fatigue when she imagined Raoul waiting for her in the other office.

When she finally picked herself up and left, however, she found things unlike she had expected: The door separating Niko's and Raoul's office was open just a sliver, and Raoul was gone.

That's because at the very moment when Tasha stepped into his office, Raoul was locked up in a storage room, leaning against a shelf of spare electronics, and jerking his cock for all it was worth. His face was scrunched up in a grimace and he barely breathed except in frantic, whimpering gasps as he stroked himself with something like desperation.

It was a less than ideal place to masturbate. Raoul wasn't the only employee with a key to the room, although it was fairly unlikely that somebody would come for supplies at this exact time. At least he'd found a towel to come in, which he was holding with his free hand. With one small part of his mind he was listening for steps outside, dreading the sudden sound of a turning key, but the fear was crowded out by a hot, sticky fog in his mind through which the only thing that mattered seemed to be how fucking horny he felt.

He had been doing well for the past week or so, and had almost caught up on the work he had neglected the week before, when his boss had first started screwing her junior assistant. Being allowed to fuck Tasha when Niko was done with her helped. It wasn't what he wanted, not quite, but with Tasha's bombshell body squirming on his dick, it was hard not to forget everything else.

The girl would often come to him still dripping from her sessions with their boss, sometimes bearing marks from Niko's fingers, but regardless of the evident debauchery she'd just enjoyed, still she would pounce on him like she'd had to wait for weeks. She fucked that way too, moaning her gratefulness at every thrust and squeeze, and Raoul was more than happy to try and bury his jealousy deep in her cunt along with load after load of his come.

It had crossed his mind more than once that Niko was really toying with both of them, turning on Raoul as much as Tasha with the way she flaunted her encounters with the intern, before deciding on a whim if they would be allowed to help each other fuck out the needs she had planted in them. He would imagine Niko listening in on him and Tasha just like he listened to Tasha and her, and without fail the idea would undo him. In such moments he clung the most desperately to Tasha, pushing her down and thrusting relentlessly into her pliant body as he fought to transform the desire that seized him into something else, to make it only about his cock and her cunt and slapping flesh on flesh.

But today, finally, had been too much.

Raoul moaned low at the memory, a sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach spiraling out of control even as his frenzied hand worked his cock up to a sweltering heat. He hadn't meant to listen in, it was Tasha who left the door open by accident, and through it he'd been able to hear Niko talking to Roberts about the stocks, and he hadn't thought twice about it except that Roberts was an ass and Niko sounded thoroughly annoyed by her standards, and then suddenly --

"Do you still want me to fuck you?"

12