Intern Office Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd been frozen in place. He should go close the door, probably, but his thoughts were spinning wildly. When Niko spoke his name, he'd been shocked out of his stupor, had reddened like a boy called out for eavesdropping; but then the next moment Niko had asked -- unbelievably -- if he was any good in bed, and Tasha had replied that he was, and it was then that he'd begun to think he must be dreaming.

He had overheard them talking, and he couldn't say how he would have expected them to talk during sex but not like this, not with this cool command oozing from Niko's voice, which was so close to her businesslike demeanor but not quite. A feeling had fallen on him then; something like dread, he would have called it, though that made no sense given how sharply his cock throbbed as he listened on. It was the reluctant confirmation of his worst hopes, his deepest and most perverted desires, the feeling that he'd been right all along though he had tried not to be. With this feeling pounding inside him, he'd gotten up slowly and quietly, edging closer to the door. It had taken agonizingly long, but eventually, he'd been close enough to peek through and see them rutting by the door.

He couldn't see all that much, but it was enough: The way the leather straps hugged Niko's small ass through her suit. The way she thrust her hips so unmistakably. The way she'd widened her stance, had gripped Tasha's hips in both hands to align her better with the toy she was pushing into the other woman's cunt. There had been no fiddling, no fidgeting; as always, Niko knew exactly what she wanted and the way to get it done.

He hadn't actually seen the strap-on, but he'd imagined it to be long and thick and curved at the tip, and in the same breath he had imagined it buried to the hilt in his ass.

Back in the closet, Raoul dropped his hand below his heavy balls and rubbed a precome-slick fingertip across his anus. His cock throbbed. Holding his breath, he pushed his fingertip inside just barely, just enough to feel the ghost of it as he imagined spreading his legs for Niko.

He had done the same for men's cocks before, but never for a woman. Still he had an eerily clear idea of how it would feel, not to mention Niko's piercing eyes on him and her hands and commands placing him just how she wanted him, helping him please her. He would be good for her, hold any position she put him in, moan for her thrusts just like Tasha. He would beg, too, if she would like that, beg for each pleasure and every morsel of her attention, treat her like the goddess she was and do her bidding with joy, if she would only let him.

He was too close to dare put down the towel, that strange sticky fog still clouding his head. Instead, his right hand moved back and forth between his dick and his ass. With each stroke he could feel the pressure mounting, and he knew he was about to blow, in this goddamn closet where he preferred to wank over his boss instead of fucking a gorgeous blonde who would bend over for him in a second, but wouldn't give him what he really craved.

"Please," he whispered into the empty room, listening as his raspy voice filled it, as if testing how it would sound. "Please," he whispered again, as he brought down his fist along his shaft, "Please," as he lifted it in a firm tug and brought it down again, "Please, please, please," as he felt his climax build like a wave that would crush him, "Please!", and then his voice failed as he came and came.

12