Intern to Slut Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MadWisco
MadWisco
322 Followers

Finally, Nicole moaned deeply as Brian pushed into her tight hole, "Mmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh...yeeessss," she exclaimed.

Brian felt the head of his cock force its way easily into the tight opening, lubricated by Nicole's juices he continued to slowly push into her. Squeezed by the young taut walls of her pussy, Brian moaned as well as he fed his cock into her, slowly, half inch by half inch. Pushed to the very edge all day by the vibrator Nicole could feel her orgasm build as soon as he entered her. This slow press into her depths kept the feeling building but only delayed any relief.

As he did, Nicole realized, at one point, that this was as full as her pussy had ever been. Her previous young boyfriends did not meet the scale of this cock in either length or width. Aided by this width it pressed hard onto the g-spot on the front wall of her pussy and still it pressed forward, exploring her depths. Finally, Brian's thighs hit the back of her legs and ass, his balls coming to rest against her clit. She moaned.

Brian left his cock sunk deep into her pussy. Nicole tried to tighten her walls further to force some movement as he waited, his cock buried inside and filling her. He enjoyed the feeling as she squeezed his cock tightly then he slowly flexed his ass his thighs pressing against the softness of her, pushing just slightly further with each small slow thrust keeping his cock fully embedded between. Nicole had never been fucked this deep and she could feel the wave of pleasure begin to come to a crest, the relief she desired was almost here.

"Oooooohhhhh god!" Nicole exclaimed, "I'm so close to cumming," Brian's cock pressing on her g-spot, his balls rubbing her clit, fuller than she had ever been.

"Hhhmmmmm...Your pussy is so tight and wet, slut." Brian moaned, as he pulled his cock back, nearly entirely out of her, just the tip keeping pressure on the very edge of her opening.

The head of his cock just teasing her opening was keeping Nicole so close but not letting her climax finally crest. She trying to push back against him and force Brian's cock deeper inside but he was able to control her movement with his thighs. Hands on her hips, Brian continued to tease her. "Please, sir, I need to cum, fuck me sir, make me cum on you cock," Nicole pled.

Brian leaned forward and again breathed in her ear, "What are you?"

"I'm a slut sir!"

"Whose slut are you?"

"I'm YOUR SLUT SIR!!" Nicole finished yelling, as Brian stood, slamming his cock deep inside of her gripping hard to her hips. His balls slapping against her clit, he began to truly fuck her sliding halfway out before driving his cock deep inside her again sawing across her g-spot.

Almost instantly Nicole's orgasm crashed over her. Her back arched as her stomach clenched her ass and legs shaking. Brian felt her pussy flood and clench around his cock as she came, screaming, "Ooohhhhhh...god!!"

Nicole had thought she had reached new heights on Monday as Brian had brought her to orgasm with his hands, but this took it to another level. Her nipples ground against the desk as she reached back to grab his ass as he continued to work in and out of her.

Brian saw her relax after the first wave of orgasm broke over her and he slowed his pace slightly. Sweat forming on her back and ass, a slight quiver in her legs continued. As he saw Nicole's breathing start to get heavy again he again sped up his thrusts, trying to push down and focus the pressure on the front wall of her pussy and g-spot. He reached to the plug in her ass and pulled slightly adding some pressure to the taut pink ring that held it in place.

He could tell the second wave was nearing its crest and began to slowly pull the plug out of her ass as he slammed his cock deep inside her pussy. "Hhmmmm...arrrggghhh...aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!! Nicole screamed, as Brain pulled the plug from her ass stretching her wide just the second wave of orgasm crashed.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh god, oh god, oh god," Nicole moaned as wave after wave of orgasm flowed over her almost continually now. She now grasped desperately at the desk, one hand above her head the other down next to her hip. Her head alternated from burying her face in her shoulder and looking forward gasping for air.

Brian noted the sweat that had built, now glistened on her back and ass, and her milky cum that coated his shaft forming a frothy ring at its base. He coated his thumb in her slick lubricant and then used it to apply pressure and rub her clenching pink asshole. This new sensation added to the feeling in her pussy and on her clit driving yet more pleasure through Nicole's body. Her breasts ground her nipples into the desk under her, she continued to moan and gasp.

He was now close to orgasm and longed to fill up his slut with his cum. "Errrrr...arrrrrr..." he moaned deeply, as he drove his cock deep inside her well lubricated tight pussy. Nicole felt Brian's cock pulse and fill her with cum as one final wave broke over her.

Brian held her ass tight against his hips as he continued to press deep into her, coating the inside of her pussy in cum with each thrust. Nicole was now almost slumped on the desk as the pleasure that had sustained her through now faded leaving a warm glow of final release in her chest and pussy. Brian fell forward to his elbows, his hands caressing the outer reaches of her breasts as the last pulses of orgasm issued from his cock.

He finally stood and withdrew his still stiff but slowly softening cock from inside of her. "Clean me, slut." Brian demanded.

Nicole quickly mustered some strength and got to her knees in front of him. Taking his cock in her hand she licked her lips before sucking it as far as she could into her mouth. She first tasted her sweet pungent cum thickly coating his shaft then, as she had done that morning as well, she sucked back stroking and milking the last of his salty bitter cum onto her tongue. Brian moaned deeply again leaning on his desk as she finished by licking him clean to the base and sucking his balls. "You are a good little slut," he praised her.

She smiled as she finally slumped down, her feet curled under her leaning on the front of his desk. Her top pushed up under her arms her breasts still exposed as they heaved, her breath slowly recovering. Nicole's skirt remained pushed up around her waist, the moisture on the inside of her thighs and in the thin curls of the red hair on her mound drying; as Brian's cum filled her, some drops beginning to ooze from between her lips.

Nicole sat there for a moment again at the feet of her boss; used as he saw fit. Finally gaining the release she had been craving all day, all week, perhaps her whole life, she considered.

Brian pulled his underwear back on before reaching down and helping Nicole to her feet. She practically fell into him resting her head and one hand on his chest, feeling his muscles through his shirt. He held her up grasping her ass in one hand then taking her chin in the other. She moaned into his mouth as he kissed her deeply.

Still supporting most of her weight in his embrace Brian looked down at Nicole. "Now there are two options for you," he began. "One, we can view this as a fantasy fulfilled. You were caught with your pants down. This week of teasing and one final fuck to show you exactly how that cliché porn secretary felt, can be the end of it. You can go back to being the good little intern, who only dates nice boys and lets them fuck her quickly only to later bring her to some semblance of orgasm with sloppy pawing of their fingers. This can all stop right now"

Nicole's eyes snapped open and up looking into Brian's face, "No!!" she thought, "I can't go back to that after being fucked so thoroughly and after this week!"

"Or, two," Brian went on, "You can continue to embrace who you truly are, a slut, my slut, and I will continue to show you who you really are, and do with you as I please." As his sentence ended he reached further down on her ass and pressed a finger, rubbing, against her looser now, but still clenched opening, reminding her of the further extents he would take her too.

She moaned against his chest and pushed her ass down on his finger slightly. Nicole's skirt and shirt were still bunched up leaving her fully exposed in her boss's office and she felt a trickle of his cum squeeze out of her pussy. "No, I want to be YOUR slut." Nicole said confidently, regaining some strength in her body as she admitted fully who she was.

"Good," Brian said, releasing the embrace. He stepped over and began to put his pants back on. "Straighten your clothes. You're coming home with me tonight."

She smiled, as she pulled down her skirt and straightened her top.

Brian retrieved the panties that had been soiled with her juices earlier that morning from his desk drawer. For a moment she thought he would give them to her. The small thong would at least stop more of her heat and his come from running down the inside of her thighs, but he simply shoved them into his pocket. He then gathered his things and the box that contained the sex toys and put them in his bag to take home.

The totality of what had happened this week washed over her, what a slut she had become, but she was happy this wasn't over.

MadWisco
MadWisco
322 Followers