Intern Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D4L4net
D4L4net
6 Followers

He took the opportunity of the moment of peace as Sarah was observing him, to gain back control and to start his plan to bring her to a state of being ready to be taken. Before Sarah knew what was happening, he had grabbed her by her sides, pivoted her 180 degrees and placed her upper body down so that her perky boobs were resting on John his desk, slightly compressing them. As a result John made a mental notice to himself to warn the cleaning ladies that he would clean the desk by himself... Only to of course conveniently forget that one spot.

The ass of Sarah was now slightly raised above the rest of her almost horizontal body and he had easy access to pull down the light grey lacy panties from her hips. As these last undergarments touched the floor, so did Hammond. He got down onto one knee and proceeded to give some gentle kisses on the back side and inside of her legs, spreading her a bit more before heading for the money shot.

Unfortunately John was not sitting at the correct angle, and possibly too far away, to see what was happening directly. But from the height of where Hammond was pushing his lips and tongue and her reaction to it made it clear to him what his play was. At first he went in for the tease at the height of the most likely moist and welcoming lips of her vagina. No doubt he would run his tongue along side the edges of the outer lips, before slowly moving into the center to hover in the no-mans land between the clit and the hole itself, finishing with a slight poking of the tongue into the hole. 'At least,' John thought, 'if he was any good in it.' Like John considered himself to be.

Next, Hammond his face went a bit further down and was pushed a tad more in between the legs. Sarah her legs began to jerk a bit and her face was suddenly twitching, telling John that Hammond was most likely encircling her clit with his tongue. Varying pressure and sometimes even a gentle sucking between his lips, that would be the ideal motions here. Sarah was enjoying it more and more and the door and window at the entrance of his office were no longer sufficient in silencing her testimonies of ecstasy. Being the secretive on-looker of this erotic love fest and hearing his adoration moan this passionately, simply was too much for John. He untied his own pants and pulled out his cock, severely stiffened by the action unfolding in front of his eyes. Still somewhat nervous about his own public position in the office, he decided to wank it only slowly, partly covered by the desk he was sitting at.

In front of him Hammond completed his oral routine by giving her a firm teasing with the tongue at the level of her butt hole, sending further shivers down her spine. Thereafter he righted himself, standing next to her, before running a finger of his left hand outside her lips to get them wet. Apparently Sarah was dripping wet, because almost immediately he pushed the finger deep inside her, making her gasp with her head resting on the desk. As two, and then three fingers of the same hand were making their way inside her, his right hand pulled down the edge of his boxer short, allowing his erect penis to spring to freedom. Hungrily she looked back along her shoulder, while he placed some spit on his right hand to lubricate the tip of his cock with. Then he took the last few necessary steps towards her to rest the head of his pole on her leg and pulled out his fingers. As the tip rested now firmly between her vagina lips and against the hole, Sarah looked ever more impatient and seemed to almost wanting to jump back onto his cock immediately. Extremely slow the head disappeared from John his sight as Hammond pushed it inside her and kept going until his hips were touching her ass skin to skin. With every new inch of his manhood poking inside her, Sarah got into a higher state of arousal and soon her eyes were shut to enjoy the feeling to the max.

As Hammond picked up the pace, pounding inside her with long, decisive strokes, her moaning returned. John, now almost frenzied by the hardcore action showed, felt his own cock stiffening even a bit further, his tip now touching the cold underside of the desk.

They quickened the pace even more and John could swear he saw his heavy desk move by the pressure Hammond was putting in with each slap his hips made against her backside. Her breasts were, as pressed as they were against the surface, slightly moving back and forth over the smooth wooden desk.

Also picking up the pace with his hand on his own cock, John tried to imagine the warm feeling of Sarah her pussy all around his manhood and the top view of his boner sticking between her legs from Hammond his doggy-style position.

For a few minutes, Hammond kept pushing his stick in and out the slit of Sarah, until she pushed her upper body up, signaling him to back up for a bit. No doubt the guy was now feeling a throbbing sensation in his balls he just had to unleash, but he willingly agreed with Sarah, interested in what she would do now.

She again turned around those 180 degrees and placed her butt firmly on the desk.

'Another place that would never be washed again.' Vowed John as he could see from his angle the glistening moisture dripping from between her opened pussy lips as she raised her legs up and to the sides.

Hammond immediately guessed what she wanted and walked further up to the desk. Soon his cock was pushed back into her pussy and as his hands searched for support on the sides of her ass to ram it deeper home, her arms folded across his neck and her head landed on the top of his chest. Without delay Hammond picked up the pace he held earlier and Sarah her moans were heard even more pronounced through the office door. Her breast were flinging around; up and down and to the sides on the motion of his thrusting. As her legs loosely folded across his lower back and he held her ass tightly in the spur of the moment, John guessed they would not even need the desk in the first place. Hammond could have held her in mid-air, banging away into her slit.

All of his muscles were flexing as he was hammering away and the distinct sound of flesh slapping flesh not too softly could be heard through the wood and glass barrier in between them and the observer.

For a few minutes the scene continued; Hammond sweating and pounding, Sarah moaning fiercely and slightly convulsing on his cock, John just as fiercely jacking off under the desk.

All of the sudden, his ass cheeks pulled together and his nails seemed to want to bury themselves into the flesh of her backside as Hammond unleashed his sperm deep inside her pussy. His pace became irregular, signalling the end of the ride for Sarah. She seemed to manage well enough to hide the disappointment of an uncompleted orgasm run as she looked into Hammond his eyes as he pulled his limbering cock out of her vagina, giving her one more jolt.

A tad surprised John then saw that Hammond turned out to be a regular team player, as he immediately pulled Sarah closer to the edge of the desk, got down on one knee and started pleasuring her orally.

Again John was sitting at the wrong angle, especially since her leg was now placed squarely in the way on Hammond his shoulder. But since John was actually real close to coming himself, he did not really mind at that moment. As Hammond started apparently to focus his tactic directly on her clit that was already tingling from excitement from the fucking, Sarah dropped onto the desk with her back and placed her hands on his head.

The pure sight of Sarah leaning back naked and sweaty on his paperwork, with her breasts dancing up in the air in the motion of her labored breaths, moaning and biting her lips out of ecstasy caused by the tongue on her pussy, forced John to push his cock back into his pants and to head post-haste to the bathroom. There he dove into one of the stalls, pulled out his hard and throbbing member with a piece of toilet paper and finished the last few strokes envisioning that he was the one looking past her belly button and beautiful tits to her face, having his tongue in her slit. Needless to say he came swiftly and hard, filling the paper with powerful jets of cum.

The remainder of the day he did not see Sarah nor Hammond anywhere in the building and as he headed for home at the end of his work time he felt somehow incomplete. John had the urge to make sure they did not know that they all shared a moment, even though they had seemed to be unaware.

In the evening, as he was sitting next to his wife Celia on the couch watching TV, his phone bleeped about an incoming text message.

I actually wanted to tell you that you were quite a prick today- Sarah wrote.

John looked over to his wife that was sitting a bit further down the couch, her attention divided between the TV and the tablet on her lap.

A prick? Really? Why? - John replied to the woman on the other end of the digital line.

Her response came readily. - Sending in Hammond, while I explicitly asked you to come in yourself! -

I told you that I didn't feel like coming in myself, seeing as I am a married man! I got you the towels, even if it came by Hammond! -

John felt like adding a jab to tease her with the face that she did not really seemed to mind Hammond coming in, but remembered that he was planning to convince them he saw nothing at all.

Sarah seemed to agree with that notion, as she replied in a similar context.

Yeah, you should have seen what came next... -

John did see and in fact still saw these images in his head on a regular basis since that morning. How her breasts had been pressed on his desk while Hammond was jabbing her from behind. Or having her ass on the corner, feet perched high into the air and his cock deep in her insides. And ultimately how John came himself, not specifically in the bathroom stall he really was in at that time, but more about his fantasy in which he was the one staring up past her boobs as he was licking her twat.

Again he felt flustered and felt his face went red. Sneakingly he looked at his unsuspecting wife from the corners of his eye and confirmed she was none the ware of his chat with the luscious blonde.

... He actually made me pay for bringing those towels. Pretty much forced me and took advantage of how naked I was! - Sarah texted.

John snorted without sound. 'Forced me, took advantage of me,' he thought, 'Your smile told me something else from the point I was sitting.' But he knew better than to tell her that and responded outraged.

OMG! Really? What did he make you do? - Somewhere inside he felt his gut clench, hoping she felt like explaining every single detail so that he would have in writing what happened that morning.

He fucked me, OK? Happy? - Sarah responded shortly instead.

For a second John was tempted with replying in a hundred different ways. In the end it helped his credibility, as surely no one would be able to come back from such a revealing message if he would not have known what happened.

That is unbelievable, Sarah! You should tell someone if he violated you! -

Damn it, I should really have brought those towels myself... - John continued.

Damn right, you should have, prick! - She replied immediately. - None of this would have happened with Hammond if you would have. -

'What would have happened?' Thought John to himself.

Sarah strengthened his thoughts as if she heard them. - Are you not wondering what would have happened if you would have gone in yourself? - She asked.

John decided to play the innocent sheep and replied. - Surely I would not have taken advantage of you! That is no way for a guy to behave! -

It took a while until John received Sarah her text, this time a short one.

Pity... - It said.

John his thoughts were racing over 100 miles an hour and he was trying to catch up to everything the text implied. Seeing as how easy Sarah had moved in to take Hammond as her own, even though she now denied it, there would surely have been a high chance a similar advance would have happened if John would have had the balls to approach her that way.

But, instead I had to settle with Hammond. - She continued. - And now I am stuck in this hellhole... -

Where are you then? - Asked John.

Close to you, - came Sarah her quick reply, - Just one town over. I am at Hammond his place. -

John was now completely puzzled.

Wait a minute! First you say he forced himself onto you and now you say you went home with him? -

He felt completely frustrated by her leading him on like that, bouncing him between a rock and a hard place by saying he could have had her, but that now she belonged to someone else.

What can I say? He surprised me, but he did fuck me quite well. As it seemed that he was the only dish on the menu, I decided to take seconds. - She explained over the text. - If only people had told me that the train service out of this dump stops so freaking early! -

Suddenly the phone indicated something different than just a text had come in. It was a photo.

The text that came attached directly thereafter read: - Just to show you how I look like right now. -

He opened the photo and saw that Sarah was standing in a bathroom, presumably that of Hammond, and was standing there in nothing but her grey lacy panties. She had taken the shot in the mirror and made a full frontal, her tits naked in the center, looking pretty as ever.

John took an exceptional good look at her belly and the edge of her panties, but ultimately his look rested on her beautiful nipples, sticking hard out from her darker areolas.

Wow, Sarah. Thank you for sharing... You certainly are stunning, babe. - He texted to her.

Her reply took some time, but as it came, again it was a text and a photo.

Thank you. You really are too sweet. Let us see what you think of this one... -

He opened the photo. This time it was made with an auto-timer as it was made directly, instead of through a mirror. It showed Sarah bend over onto a low cabinet in the bathroom, shot so that her ass was clearly in sight and slightly zoomed in to.

From top to bottom he looked at her; her head was tilted to the left and her profile showed her sweet face with her mouth slightly open as to show her arousal. Her blond hair, tied together in a tail, was loosely draped over her right shoulder blade. Just next to that he could see her back supporting her weight against the cabinet, showing the muscular build between her shoulders and he was loving it all.

But her ass was the main suspect in that photo; the way the curves were perfectly supported by the lace linings of her underwear, from the top right down into the split. The beautiful, firm round figure of her ass cheeks were accentuated where it flowed into the top of her strong upper legs.

And since the photo was shot slightly upwards and she had tilted her ass slightly, in between her spread legs John could just barely discern the outer shapes of her mound. There where the fabric of her tight panties were curved slightly by the shape of her lips and John even imagined a slightly darker spot, probably a couple of poorly lit pixels on the photo, to be the spot where she was now spilling fluids all over the strip of her underwear.

John almost frenzied his fingers up and down his screen, hurriedly forcing the mobile to zoom in further on that single spot to see more.

"OK, it is time now for me to go to bed." The voice, coming out of nowhere as it seemed, almost send John through the roof. Never in his life had he as quickly as now switched of his screen as his wife a bit further down the sofa got up to kiss him goodnight.

John was not a real passionate husband to his wife, but he now might have surprised her with the tame little kiss she got for that purpose, as distracted he still was for Sarah her photo. Normally she would have gotten at least a tender hug, but today a slight peck was all she got before she was sent of to meet her pillow and to leave her husband alone with dirty pictures of his intern.

John wanted to wait a while for his wife to definitely be in bed before returning to Sarah, but a text from her ripped him right back from reality. - You are so quiet. I am starting to get bored here in this boring bathroom. -

Sorry, wife went to bed. Had to give her some attention without your delicious ass on the screen. I guess you can imagine why... -

You think my ass is delicious? - She replied, totally circumventing talking about his wife.

It is a miracle of nature... You must have put a lot of effort into it to make it look that toned. I really appreciate it. - He replied.

A blushing face was returned as a matter of thanks.

Since you have seen my body this morning already, I figured that you might wanted to have a longer lasting picture... - She teased.

You can be sure this will last ages, Sarah. No way I am letting go of these pictures now! -

She send over a sly face, up to no good. - So, now it is my turn. Make me a photo! I want to see how you look like underneath your clothes. -

He was shocked, as he had not really thought on how the conversation could have turned this way.

I can't, Sarah. You are at Hammond his place now and all... It would be weird. -

Just as weird as you seeing me in your office, nitwit. Hammond is nothing to me, I have just used his prick and now his bathroom to send sexy pictures to you. And there is more to come if you just behave! Besides, you owe me! For seeing me naked and for being a total prick! -

John took a long hard look at Sarah her last picture, her standing bend over with her ass proud on display. The strange feeling almost was that he felt like he owed her something, which clearly he did not.

He did not make her strip in his office, he did not make Hammond take her from behind as a wild animal and he certainly did not make her snap pictures of herself in his bathroom.

I am sorry, Sarah, but it is really too weird this way... - He replied finally.

So you are just going to jack off on my pictures forever? Like the fucking perv that you are? - Her angry comment cut deep in John his soul as the guilt returned.

But also it sparked a slight sense of aggression of the helplessness of the situation.

Listen to me, Sarah. I did not ask for any of this! Seeing your almost naked ass was great and almost made me go places I should not, but as a matter of fact I just do not feel this working out... -

It took a while before she replied.

Fine then. Do not think you will ever see anything from me again, you retard! We might work together, but you will not hear a single social word from me anymore. -

Sarah, please... You are typing with anger. Tomorrow you will see what bullshit this is... -

Maybe so... Until then I guess I go back to fucking Hammond in the next room. At least he knows how to treat a girl right. You will never know what it is like when he fucks me good. -

His reply was typed quicker than his mind thought it through.

I do know... -

Within seconds her disgust became apparent. - So you DID watch! You are such a perv, you a-hole... You know what... I am going to fuck Hammond so hard... And I will text you with every good thrust he makes... maybe even sent pictures. Trust me, you will be jealous all night! -

'Suit it yourself.' John thought as he switched off his phone. Within seconds her angry plea turned out to be nothing more than a promise of more dirty words and pictures to keep him hooked. At least in his mind. And quite frankly he was done with it.

Letting out a big sigh he stood up and headed for the bedroom. Opening the door gently he noticed his wife lying on the bed. She was wearing a shiny pearl nighty, which he knew was very smooth, very soft and very sexy. As a matter of fact, his wife Mira loved the silky feel of the dress so much, that she almost never put on some underwear underneath it.

D4L4net
D4L4net
6 Followers